PDA

View Full Version : Mano Menezes to lead Brasil to 2014 glory

ffadicted
07-24-2010, 10:36 AM
So, pretty much in a bittersweet moment, Muricy Ramalho (Fluminense's Manager) refused CBF's invitation to coach the team, despite being by far the best candidate. In one hand, I'm glad before our manager stays with my beloved team... but on the other hand, I would've loved to see what he could do in 4 years with the national squad.

We're talking about the manager that after he complete a threepeat with Sao Paulo, and now is leading Fluminense to the top of the table for the first time in quite a few years, after they just barely squeezed out of being relegated to Serie B last year. It would've been epic to see him at the helm.

Then enter Mano Menezes. TBH, idk what to think of this. He's not a bad manager, but not even close to the best option. I would've fucking rathered have Felipe Scolari to be completely honest. So I'm not sure what to think. CBF is moving into a full youth move, so we'll see how Mano manages to completely rebuild the team from top to bottom. He has done it with Gremio, but this is a completely different story.

PS : I realize probably no one will know him or care, but waddup lol

Brazil
07-28-2010, 08:20 PM
lol Corinthians
lol R. Carlos
lol Ronaldo
lol Dentinho