PDA

View Full Version : Great news sons...Mavs are back to being STAAAACKED...Tim Thomas coming back

Amarelooms
07-24-2010, 03:58 PM
http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ

You can't see me man....raining down 3's on your candy asses.

But seriously for a minute my friends...God bless him and his family. Hopefully his wife is doing better. Basketball is just a game sons...a lot more important things in life.

Let's take a minute to pray tonight for everyone in the world...God bless

:elephant

Amarelooms
07-24-2010, 04:01 PM
God bless the Mavs for being a classy organization sons

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=5407131&campaign=rss&source=DALLASHeadlines

PGDynasty24
07-24-2010, 04:06 PM
That Tim Thomas shot still haunts me in my sleep. Oh what that 06 team could've been. He misses that shot we go into next round and play clippers. And we would've taken Clippers because every game would've been a Lakers homegame. Then play Mav's who knows? At that time we were playing Kobe ball where he was putting up 35 pts a game and we were dangerous cause he could explode for 50-60 at any given time and single handidly win us a game. But mav's still probably would've beat us. Who knows though. Fuck you Tim Thomas

Amarelooms
07-24-2010, 04:08 PM
That Tim Thomas shot still haunts me in my sleep. Oh what that 06 team could've been. He misses that shot we go into next round and play clippers. And we would've taken Clippers because every game would've been a Lakers homegame. Then play Mav's who knows? At that time we were playing Kobe ball where he was putting up 35 pts a game and we were dangerous cause he could explode for 50-60 at any given time and single handidly win us a game. But mav's still probably would've beat us. Who knows though. Fuck you Tim Thomas

Son after what I said you say that to a man who has been taking care of his ill wife. May God have mercy on you son....best to apologize for your foolishness

Findog
07-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Great news indeed. Just keep him away from Denny's, IHOP and Cafe Brazil and he should be good to go.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-24-2010, 04:14 PM

What's funny is Lakerfan will say this and then week later when misfortune strikes the Suns again they'll say, "That's teh karma they get for celebrating when they beat the shitty ass 2006 Lakers who shoulda never forced a game 7 anyway!"

Koolaid_Man
07-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Cuban picking up every 2 bit Hooker on tha street...nasty....

picc84
07-24-2010, 04:16 PM

Kobe, 62 - Mavs, 61

Lakers999
07-24-2010, 04:17 PM

ya and then lose to Tim Donaghy's refs and the Heat in the Finals

Oh what could have been!!!:rolleyes

Texas_Ranger
07-24-2010, 04:19 PM
All they need now is Keith Van Horn and Shawn Bradley.

Killakobe81
07-24-2010, 04:24 PM
No homer ... LOL

But I don't get some FO moves ...Like they get a bunch of SIMIALR players JUST to Accumulate talent. You need pices that fit.

But I hope all is well for Thomas ...his shot doesnt haunt me but the Lakers failure to box out or grab that rebnound does ...either way we lose to the MAVS in WCF ...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Yeah you have to fuck up badly to let Shawn Marion of all people make a decisive 4th quarter play like that. The funny part was Nash standing in corner basically screaming at Tim Thomas to pass the ball back to him. Even though the Suns won the series that Kobe game 4 shot still pisses me off because I knew it was in well before he shot it.

PGDynasty24
07-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah you have to fuck up badly to let Shawn Marion of all people make a decisive 4th quarter play like that. The funny part was Nash standing in corner basically screaming at Tim Thomas to pass the ball back to him. Even though the Suns won the series that Kobe game 4 shot still pisses me off because I knew it was in well before he shot it.

You guys were better team no doubt. We had kobe Bryant who was destroying bitches. But smush parker,luke walton and kwame brown were starters and Brian Cook and Devan George were our 6th and 7th men.

PGDynasty24
07-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Son after what I said you say that to a man who has been taking care of his ill wife. May God have mercy on you son....best to apologize for your foolishness

WTF are u talking about you dumbass. Speak English

BUMP
07-24-2010, 05:33 PM
either way we lose to the MAVS in WCF ...

Anybody who watched the NBA in 2006 would conclude that easily, but you're also underestimating the Dallas Mavericks ability to choke in the most epic of ways so you really never know.

picc84
07-24-2010, 05:36 PM
You guys were better team no doubt. We had kobe Bryant who was destroying bitches. But smush parker,luke walton and kwame brown were starters and Brian Cook and Devan George were our 6th and 7th men.

And even then, if Thomas misses that shot we're in the finals.

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Anyone remember the Sunday(?) game against the Cavs where Dirk was out for being suspended or the elbow injury and Tim Thomas filled in his place and had like 20+ points?

At the Vet min, this is a good pickup tbh

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 05:40 PM
And even then, if Thomas misses that shot we're in the finals.

:lmao

Findog
07-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Nice frontcourt rotation of Haywood, Chandler, Dirk and Thomas. This makes losing out on Al Harrington sting a lot less...

BUMP
07-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Nice frontcourt rotation of Haywood, Chandler, Dirk and Thomas. This makes losing out on Al Harrington sting a lot less...

I wish we would've gotten Haslem instead of Thomas. If we got Haslem i think him and Chandler would be a better fit than just Jefferson.

Haslem, Haywood, + a healthy Chandler gives us a nice defenisve frontcourt to handle the Lakers not to mention Dirk making Pau work on the defensive end.

picc84
07-24-2010, 06:11 PM

:toast

Roddy Beaubois
07-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Should get nice open looks from Chris Paul IMHO.

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 06:55 PM
we staaaaaaaacked

sribb43
07-24-2010, 07:38 PM
TT single handedly beat the Cavs back in December when Dirk was out with Landry's teeth in his elbow.

I'd much rather have TT to backup Dirk for 1yr at the vet minimum than have Al Harrington for 5yrs @ the full MLE

Giuseppe
07-24-2010, 08:01 PM
He's like Wallace= had one decent series/moment his entire f'in life....again Vs. us. If it wasn't so sad it'd be hilarious. The f'in barrel a shit.

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 08:06 PM
He's like Wallace= had one decent series/moment his entire f'in life....again Vs. us. If it wasn't so sad it'd be hilarious. The f'in barrel a shit.

Great basketball take once again Culburn :tu

BUMP
07-24-2010, 08:07 PM

tbh, that was probably the best take Cubby's ever had.

Giuseppe
07-24-2010, 08:08 PM

I'll make a better effort if we're ever not NBA Champions again.

tee, hee.

WESTACKED
07-24-2010, 08:10 PM
yeah TT is back.

WE STACKED, WE STACKED

WE FUCKING STACKED

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 08:15 PM
sup rogue

WESTACKED
07-24-2010, 08:18 PM
sup rogue

sup findog. I wish you would join our chat on AIM next time we chat, with almost all your Mavs fan niggas.

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 08:19 PM
sup findog. I wish you would join our chat on AIM next time we chat, with almost all your Mavs fan niggas.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 08:24 PM

lol thinking im findog

ElNono
07-24-2010, 08:28 PM

How if you don't mind me asking? You still don't have a legitimate post player... that's what Al was bringing to the team and it was huge...

MavDynasty
07-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Did Findog mean Al Jefferson? Did ElNono mean Al Harrington or Al Jefferson?

ElNono
07-24-2010, 08:35 PM
I meant Al Jefferson, and I thought that's what Findog meant too.. otherwise, nvm.

Findog
07-24-2010, 10:06 PM
How if you don't mind me asking? You still don't have a legitimate post player... that's what Al was bringing to the team and it was huge...

Cuban and Donnie decided the luxury tax implications of bringing him in for 28 minutes a night was not worth it, and Big Al would not put them over the top. If Jefferson has a monster season for Utah, I'll be gnashing my teeth.

WESTACKED
07-24-2010, 10:10 PM

lol thinking im findog

then who else the fuck do you think you are?

ElNono
07-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Cuban and Donnie decided the luxury tax implications of bringing him in for 28 minutes a night was not worth it, and Big Al would not put them over the top. If Jefferson has a monster season for Utah, I'll be gnashing my teeth.

You know Sloan will make it all work, including the usual flameout in the 1st/2nd round. I agree he was an expensive gamble, but I still think it was a great opportunity to add a very good inside game. We'll see how it all plays out. :toast

easy7
07-24-2010, 11:24 PM
http://twitter.com/STEIN_LINE_HQ

...But seriously for a minute my friends...God bless him and his family. Hopefully his wife is doing better. Basketball is just a game sons...a lot more important things in life.

Let's take a minute to pray tonight for everyone in the world...God bless

You do BRhornet better than he does himself. Congrats.. :toast