PDA

View Full Version : All this Heat Talk,but Bulls...

PGDynasty24
07-25-2010, 02:56 AM
made some very good moves. Maybe not this year. But as Rose improves and so do their other young players I can see them challenging the Heat. Very good group

TheKingOfMIA6
07-25-2010, 03:15 AM
made some very good moves. Maybe not this year. But as Rose improves and so do their other young players I can see them challenging the Heat. Very good group

Yeah Bulls improved alot a backcourt with Joakim Noah and Carlos Boozer sounds scary.

Nahtanoj
07-25-2010, 03:36 AM
Yeah Bulls improved alot a backcourt with Joakim Noah and Carlos Boozer sounds scary.

Best backcourt in the NBA brah.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Best backcourt in the NBA brah.

Naw the Lakers probably have the best backcourt

mystargtr34
07-25-2010, 04:58 AM
I think the Bulls win around 50-55 games... but i see them a level below the Heat, Celtics and Magic. They are probably on par with the Hawks.

At least the East has some depth though.

Andrew Bynum
07-25-2010, 05:07 AM
:lmao TheKingOfMIA6 aka 23LebronJames23 doesn't even know what a frontcourt and backcourt are.

Giuseppe
07-25-2010, 05:19 AM
Bulls=pretenders.

Chillen
07-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Despite the fact that some teams in the East have gotten stronger this is probably the best Chicago Bulls team on paper that there has been in quite awhile. Potentially giving the Heat, Orlando, Celtics a huge scare in a playoff series is not out of the question, or even a potential upset. NBA finals, that would be great but I am setting my expectations at a more realistic level. The Bulls have to go out there and prove it and so does the Miami Heat. Right now the Lakers are the NBA champs still and Boston, Orlando are gonna be tough in a playoff series and Miami could potentially run away with the EC title, though they have to prove it first. The Bulls have gotten incredibly better but have alot of work to do still.

Muser
07-25-2010, 06:01 AM
Any team with Boozer will fail.

WESTACKED
07-25-2010, 06:11 AM
Despite the fact that some teams in the East have gotten stronger this is probably the best Chicago Bulls team on paper that there has been in quite awhile. Potentially giving the Heat, Orlando, Celtics a huge scare in a playoff series is not out of the question, or even a potential upset. NBA finals, that would be great but I am setting my expectations at a more realistic level. The Bulls have to go out there and prove it and so does the Miami Heat. Right now the Lakers are the NBA champs still and Boston, Orlando are gonna be tough in a playoff series and Miami could potentially run away with the EC title, though they have to prove it first. The Bulls have gotten incredibly better but have alot of work to do still.

I think the avail will be with Bulls in match-ups against Cheat. Cheat haven't got a big who offers any fair match with the bigs Bulls have. Bosh/Whistle/Lebron are all legends but the rest of team consists of nothing but dipshits TBH. Bosh is one of the best PFs, which is fair to say, but he's not a traditional PF who plays tough. IMHO Bosh is one of the softest PFs playing in NBA league. Dirk is also one of the softest, that's the reason Donnie traded the invaluable DUST chip for Chandler who will be a perfect blue-collar player alongside Dirk, but Cheat have yet to get such a player. Boozer is just one guy who would exploit the most from softies at every chance he gets (see how he crominated Mr. Shite a couple seasons ago in the first rounds).