PDA

View Full Version : Obama is a low-life scum-sucking asshole.

Yonivore
07-25-2010, 01:59 PM
White House backed release of Lockerbie bomber Abdel Baset al-Megrahi (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/white-house-backed-release-of-lockerbie-bomber-abdel-baset-al-megrahi/story-e6frg6so-1225896741041)

jack sommerset
07-25-2010, 02:10 PM
This can't be true.

Galileo
07-25-2010, 02:11 PM
White House backed release of Lockerbie bomber Abdel Baset al-Megrahi (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/white-house-backed-release-of-lockerbie-bomber-abdel-baset-al-megrahi/story-e6frg6so-1225896741041)

The Lockerbie "bomber" is innocent:

Lockerbie bomber 'is innocent'
The campaigning father of one of the Lockerbie bombing victims has met the wife of the man he believes was wrongly convicted of carrying out the attack.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3509344.stm

Lockerbie bomber: I will prove I am innocent
The Lockerbie bomber, Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al Megrahi, has claimed he will provide evidence that he was not prove he was not responsible for the terrorist attack which claimed the lives of 270 people.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/6070571/Lockerbie-bomber-I-will-prove-I-am-innocent.html

Christine Grahame: Lockerbie bomber Al-Megrahi is home. And he is innocent
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/christine-grahame-lockerbie-bomber--almegrahi-is-home-and-he-is-innocent-14465650.html

Lockerbie bomber 'may be innocent'
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/lockerbie-bomber-may-be-innocent-890841.html

Gaddafi: Lockerbie bomber innocent
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20778/Gaddafi-Lockerbie-bomber-innocent.html

Lockerbie bomber is innocent
http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18493&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

"If a man accuses another man of murder, and the charge is not proven, then the accuser shall be put to death!"

Hammurabi (Law Code, 1792 B.C., Law # 1)

You are a low-life scum-sucking asshole!

:downspin:

DarrinS
07-25-2010, 02:17 PM
The Lockerbie "bomber" is innocent:

9/11 was an inside job!

Yonivore
07-25-2010, 02:18 PM
9/11 was an inside job!

Dude, don't feed the trolls...

boutons_deux
07-25-2010, 02:21 PM
US was lied to that the bomber had only months to live.

Put this one on Scottish politicians and docs.

Yoni is a low-life scum-sucking asshole.

jack sommerset
07-25-2010, 02:23 PM
us was lied to that the bomber had only months to live.

Put this one on scottish politicians and docs.

Yoni is a low-life scum-sucking asshole.

If this story is true the problem I have is Obama saying "surprised, disappointed and angry to learn of Megrahi's release."

ChumpDumper
07-25-2010, 03:24 PM
LONDON: The US held secret "deal in the desert" talks with Libya in 2003 to free Lockerbie bomber Abdel Baset al-Megrahi, just two years into his life sentence, a media report said.

In fact, one of America's most senior spies tried to broker a "trade for terrorist" swap with Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi six years before the release of the Lockerbie bomber by Scotland in 2009, the Daily Express reported.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-held-talks-with-Libya-to-free-Lockerbie-bomber-/articleshow/6216574.cms

So according to Yoni, Bush is a low-life scum-sucking asshole.

:tu

Galileo
07-25-2010, 03:28 PM
The Maltese Double Cross (1994) [Pan Am 103 Bombing Cover-up by the CIA]

Investigation into the downing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland. Produced back in 1994, this film raises serious questions about what really happened.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7160854996287567609#

EVAY
07-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Yoni, all due respect, but didn't the article actually say that the US remained opposed to early release of this guy, but preferred that they send him home rather than send him to a Libyan prison for what everybody thought was going to be 'the last three months of his life".

I mean, I know that you hate Obama and all, but when you look at all the facts of this situation, including the Bush administration position on it, the reality that the Scottish government had the final say about what was going to happen to the guy, etc., doesn't it seem a tad bit over the top to lay this all out on a virtual accusation of "Obama freeing terrorists?"

MaNuMaNiAc
07-25-2010, 05:28 PM
Yoni, all due respect, but didn't the article actually say that the US remained opposed to early release of this guy, but preferred that they send him home rather than send him to a Libyan prison for what everybody thought was going to be 'the last three months of his life".

I mean, I know that you hate Obama and all, but when you look at all the facts of this situation, including the Bush administration position on it, the reality that the Scottish government had the final say about what was going to happen to the guy, etc., doesn't it seem a tad bit over the top to lay this all out on a virtual accusation of "Obama freeing terrorists?"

You'd think so, wouldn't you? but this is Yoni we are talking about.

Yonivore
07-25-2010, 06:01 PM

Here's a thought. How 'bout Obama remain opposed to the release and threaten diplomatic sanctions if they do release him. Then it wouldn't have been a lie when he said he was shocked, surprised, and disappointed.

Galileo
07-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Where in the Constitution does it say Obama has any say in this?

George Gervin's Afro
07-25-2010, 06:42 PM
Here's a thought. How 'bout Obama remain opposed to the release and threaten diplomatic sanctions if they do release him. Then it wouldn't have been a lie when he said he was shocked, surprised, and disappointed.

weren't you one of the ones clamoring that Obama was dissing allies... now you want to go after Sweden?

Veterinarian
07-25-2010, 06:54 PM

Ignignokt
07-25-2010, 07:05 PM
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-held-talks-with-Libya-to-free-Lockerbie-bomber-/articleshow/6216574.cms

So according to Yoni, Bush is a low-life scum-sucking asshole.

:tu

times of India :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

Veterinarian
07-25-2010, 07:11 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBbpoImif0vhuLQfgwFmn4rov68Sf1H BOb9y-q6jjfkNitOOs&t=1&usg=__JeBEE4bLVFt9knC9XQPs__OHdj8=

DMX7
07-25-2010, 07:29 PM
times of India :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

the Australian :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

Ignignokt
07-25-2010, 07:43 PM
the Australian :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

UTSA :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

DMX7
07-25-2010, 07:46 PM
UTSA :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin

lol I knew that was coming. You're too predictable when you get pwned. Now let's watch you overreact, Mr. Simpleton. And please... no more homosexual fantasies about liberals on this board in your response.

See, I can read you like a book.

Ignignokt
07-25-2010, 07:59 PM
lol I knew that was coming. You're too predictable when you get pwned. Now let's watch you overreact, Mr. Simpleton. And please... no more homosexual fantasies about liberals on this board in your response.

See, I can read you like a book.

Your mom swallows my semen.

EVAY
07-25-2010, 08:41 PM

Diplomatic sanctions against Scotland?

ChumpDumper
07-25-2010, 08:58 PM
times of India :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollinDo you know where the Daily Express is based?

Oh, Gee!!
07-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Diplomatic sanctions against Scotland?

where would I get my scotch? i already can't get good cigars, now yoni wants to take away my scotch!!!

Winehole23
07-25-2010, 11:25 PM
Diplomatic sanctions against Scotland?When one improbability crashes and burns, Yoni is often ready to outbid it with another.

hater
07-26-2010, 11:41 AM
:lmao diplomatic sanctions against scotland

CubanMustGo
07-26-2010, 11:44 AM
Wait a sec, I thought Obama was an elitist, now he's a low-life?

Winehole23
07-26-2010, 12:22 PM
Yoni was speaking more to moral character than social rank I thought.

I do not recall Yoni calling Obama an elitist either here or anywhere else, so it's just possible that your own imagination may have contributed something to the apparent inconsistency. I could easily be wrong though.

Yonivore
07-26-2010, 12:56 PM
So, no one but me thinks the Obama administration should have strenuously objected to his release and -- at the very least -- left it at that?

Also, why in God's name is compassionate release better than transferring him to a prison in Libya? Granted, considering the hero's welcome he received from Quaddafi, he would have been released shortly anyway but, that's on Scotland and the Libyans...no need for Washington to add its two-cent's worth.

What happened to the No blood or oil mantra of which many of you were so fond?

And, I'm certain Scotland benefits -- in some way -- from the American taxpayer. Everybody's got their hands in our fucking pockets. I don't know how much foreign aid they get but or what form it takes but, if its any at all, I'd yank it.

Yonivore
07-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Yoni was speaking more to moral character than social rank I thought.

I do not recall Yoni calling Obama an elitist either here or anywhere else, so it's just possible that your own imagination may have contributed something to the apparent inconsistency. I could easily be wrong though.
Obama is an elitist-wannabe. I'm not sure they'd let him in the club.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2010, 01:52 PM
So, no one but me thinks the Obama administration should have strenuously objected to his release and -- at the very least -- left it at that?Since Bush also worked to get him released, you think Bush is also a low-life scum sucking asshole.

Also, why in God's name is compassionate release better than transferring him to a prison in Libya? Granted, considering the hero's welcome he received from Quaddafi, he would have been released shortly anyway but, that's on Scotland and the Libyans...no need for Washington to add its two-cent's worth.So if he was going to be released soon anyway, why send him to prison at all?

What happened to the No blood or oil mantra of which many of you were so fond?But you like blood for oil, so you should be for this. I personally don't care for the release, but as you said, it's Scotland's decision.

And, I'm certain Scotland benefits -- in some way -- from the American taxpayer. Everybody's got their hands in our fucking pockets. I don't know how much foreign aid they get but or what form it takes but, if its any at all, I'd yank it.They will be hurting mightily from not having that zero dollars. You sure know how to send a message, yoni.

DMX7
07-26-2010, 01:59 PM
And, I'm certain Scotland benefits -- in some way -- from the American taxpayer. Everybody's got their hands in our fucking pockets. I don't know how much foreign aid they get but or what form it takes but, if its any at all, I'd yank it.

I bet you don't mind Israel feeling around in our pockets.

xrayzebra
07-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Why is anyone surprised that the White House (Obama) lied. He does it
on a daily basis when he makes his daily TV appearance.

Hey Chump happy to see you are still trying to be the stand up comedian
with your one liners. You never disappoint.:toast

Hopefully I get to read the post where you really say something of
consequence.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Hey Chump happy to see you are still trying to be the stand up comedian
with your one liners. You never disappoint.:toastI see you still haven't come to comprehend the concept of word wrap. You never disappoint. :toast

Hopefully I get to read the post where you really say something of
consequence.How many words are required for you to deem a post consequential?