07-25-2010, 05:32 PM
joe sanders..
others

JMarkJohns
07-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Sounds like crap...

sribb43
07-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Thats all the D-backs got back? Wish the Rangers werent in financial trouble and we could have acquired Haren for a bag of CHips

ducks
07-25-2010, 05:41 PM
dbacks get 2 left handers
a right hander all pitchers

a player named player

salary dump

ducks
07-25-2010, 05:42 PM
think hall ordered it
salary dump

ducks
07-25-2010, 05:44 PM
patrick corbin (left hander pitcher)
rafael rodriguez)(right hander pitcher)
joe sanders left hander pitcher
a player named later
is the deal

ducks
07-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Dbacks trade RHP Dan Haren to #Angels for LHP Joe Saunders, LHP Patrick Corbin, RHP Rafael Rodriguez & player 2 B named. via @DBacksInsider

http://twitter.com/MLB

Goran Dragic
07-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Good trade for Arizona IMO. They need to clean house and get rid of the lazy under achieving dipshits who are content just going through the motions. Too bad they're never gonna trade Upton.

Spursfan092120
07-25-2010, 08:52 PM
non-issue...
Haren's lame after the ASB

gaKNOW!blee
07-25-2010, 08:59 PM
is the player named later gonna be Trout? If not, im pissed the Phillies couldn't beat tha offer.

ducks
07-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Skaggs player named latter according to espn the 8 best prospect angels have

sribb43
07-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Well I don't think Haren can make up 7 games, 8 in the loss column

ducks
07-25-2010, 11:38 PM
his turn his tomorrow
he was suppose to pitch for the dbacks tuesday

manager for angels said he would talk to him see where he is at

ducks
07-25-2010, 11:42 PM
how many more head to head games do angels and texas have left?

TheMACHINE
07-26-2010, 11:58 AM
i like this deal..saunders was pretty sad and teary eyed in his interviews after the trade.

He's pitching today against the Sox

Spursfan092120
07-26-2010, 08:43 PM
i like this deal..saunders was pretty sad and teary eyed in his interviews after the trade.

He's pitching today against the Sox
You still ain't catching us, bro.. :toast

Texas Chili Dog
07-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Haren gave up two runs in 4.2 innings and left the game at that point after getting hit by a pitch...

ducks
07-26-2010, 10:59 PM
Angels’ Haren hit by liner in debut start

By GREG BEACHAM, AP Sports Writer 14 minutes ago

retweet
* Email
* Print

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP)—Dan Haren(notes) has left his first start for the Los Angeles Angels in the fifth inning after a line drive by Boston’s Kevin Youkilis(notes) apparently hit him in the right forearm.

The Angels acquired Haren in a trade with the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday.

The three-time All-Star had eight strikeouts against the Red Sox before Youkilis hit a two-out drive back to the mound. Haren was hit in the arm while attempting to catch it.

Haren dropped to his knees in pain on the infield grass, and the Angels’ training staff quickly ushered him off the field. Fans near the Angels’ dugout gave him a standing ovation, which he acknowledged with a tip of his cap.

Francisco Rodriguez replaced Haren with Los Angeles trailing the Red Sox 2-1.

Goran Dragic
07-27-2010, 01:49 AM
lol Dan Haren
lol pussy

JMarkJohns
07-30-2010, 01:27 PM
http://seozodiac.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Online-Fire-Sale.gif

Jackson to White Sox for top-2 and top-10 overall prospects.

Decent. Arguably better than their haul for Haren (though many have high opinions of Corbin and Skaggs).

They should give Saunder's another start for AZ, then send him through waivers and see what they can net in trade.

Goran Dragic
07-30-2010, 01:36 PM
I know it'll never happen but they need to trade Upton. I'm tired of watching that lazy fuck ground into double plays at the wrong time.

JMarkJohns
07-30-2010, 01:56 PM
They should have taken a page from the Marlins and sold high on everyone this past offseason. Haren, Reynolds, Upton, Qualls all would have fetched some great prospects. Damn shame.

Going forward, I think you have to stick with Reynolds and Upton until their stock rebounds. Their contracts are manageable and their talent significantly higher than their current production. The organization can't keep selling low. Same with Drew.

They need to sell high on Young as well this offseason.

EricB
07-30-2010, 02:32 PM
Sell high on Heilman as well....

ducks
07-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Heilman, qualls and chris are on the block

might have to throw in heilman to get rid of chris and his bad back and contract

ducks
07-30-2010, 11:30 PM
upton is getting much better under gibby
you keep upton 15 game hitting streak and counting

mark reynolds needs to go
they were thinking of it but decided not to a couple weeks ago

I am hoping gibby and get him to stop striking out

ducks
07-30-2010, 11:31 PM
joe sanders makes under 4 million

I think you keep him just to help the younger pitchers

ducks
07-31-2010, 12:08 AM
I know it'll never happen but they need to trade Upton. I'm tired of watching that lazy fuck ground into double plays at the wrong time.

parra hit in double plays last night not upton

Goran Dragic
07-31-2010, 01:08 AM
parra hit in double plays last night not upton
We all know Parra sucks, Upton is supposed to be good. He's one of the forefathers of the "2010 Diamondback underachieving" coalition of young, talented players who are lazy and have made a commitment to underachieve as much as possible for the 2010 season. Fortunately Conor Jackson and Haren were also part of that coalition and they're gone. Reynolds, Webb, Upton, and Drew all need to be traded and they need to start from ground 0 with players who actually give a shit.

ducks
07-31-2010, 10:21 AM
upton is 22
you have to have someone
he also played short stop before the mlb

he also has had 3 different coaches

he should have stayed at triple a for one more season before being called up though

gibby is the best thing to happen to him and the team

ducks
07-31-2010, 10:24 AM
We all know Parra sucks, Upton is supposed to be good. He's one of the forefathers of the "2010 Diamondback underachieving" coalition of young, talented players who are lazy and have made a commitment to underachieve as much as possible for the 2010 season. Fortunately Conor Jackson and Haren were also part of that coalition and they're gone. Reynolds, Webb, Upton, and Drew all need to be traded and they need to start from ground 0 with players who actually give a shit.

who would you trade upton for proscpects that you do not know if they will even have the success upton had last year?

Edward
07-31-2010, 03:52 PM
Because last year is last year. Upton had one year where he showed us how good he can be and then he decided to be a lazy bitch this year. I don't care who they trade him for. He, Webb, Reynolds and Drew all need to get traded for being lazy sacks of shit who don't give a fuck.

Edward
07-31-2010, 03:57 PM
As much as I don't disagree with Josh Byrnes being fired, I don't blame him for being unable to know the core of this roster would get lazy beyond belief after making the NLCS in 2007 and just stop caring.

ducks
07-31-2010, 04:00 PM
reynolds and upton are putting extra work in

I do not get how people think upton is lazy.
gibby has said mark has spent more time in work this year then anyone other year

also gibby has said upton cares more then people think
the problem with upton in the past was he tries to hit a homerun instead of a hit or he is to hard on himself when he fails

I watch most dbacks games
before their allstar break had their bullpen been average they would have been 3 games out of first place in their division

the team needs to improve and drew is a great short stop 4 errors only this year but his bat needs to get going

ducks
07-31-2010, 04:01 PM
As much as I don't disagree with Josh Byrnes being fired, I don't blame him for being unable to know the core of this roster would get lazy beyond belief after making the NLCS in 2007 and just stop caring.

he HIRED HINCH and he would not even talk to his bench coach

gibby has said he had ideas but he did not want to cause problems
he wanted to be asked

Edward
07-31-2010, 04:07 PM
reynolds and upton are putting extra work in
Of course the local media is releasing fluff articles about how hard they are working, even though it's blatantly obvious Mark Reynolds doesn't give a shit every time he walks back to the dugout with a passive look on his face after a strikeout.

do not get how people think upton is lazy.
Well lets see, the amount of weight he's put on is generally a sign of laziness, his complacency after a breakout year is a sign of laziness, and similar to Reynolds, the passive look on his face after he fucks something up is a sign of not giving a shit.

has said mark has spent more time in work this year then anyone other year
huh?

gibby has said upton cares more then people think
That's cute that a manager is willing to cover up an obvious problem.

problem with upton in the past was he tries to hit a homerun instead of a hit or he is to hard on himself when he fails
One thing Upton is certainly not is hard on himself. He's played like shit all year and there has never been an ounce of frustration on his face, he seems more than content going through the motions collecting a paycheck.

the team needs to improve and drew is a great short stop 4 errors only this year but his bat needs to get going
His bat isn't gonna get going if it hasn't yet. Both Upton and Drew have older siblings in the MLB who are notorious for being extremely talented but lazy as fuck, apparently they got the same lazy gene J.D. and B.J. did.

ducks
07-31-2010, 04:12 PM
he has thrown bat in the dugout
he has stayed on the dugout after the game and was the last one to leave
he has a 15 game hitting streak going right now

ducks
07-31-2010, 04:17 PM
dude I do not even listen to the local media

I live in yuma not phoenix

I watch the game

j-up is only 22
he could get his average up to .300 again his year

it is .280 right now

but why agrue with someone pink

oh the haren trade is only good if they spend the money to improve

Edward
07-31-2010, 04:26 PM
He hit .300 last year and had a 20/20 season. It's great that he's finally showing up to play this year, but you don't have that good of a breakout season one year and then bat below 250 for the 1st half of the season this year.

Edward
07-31-2010, 04:30 PM
I watch the game

Unless you watch it on mute like I do, watching the game implies you listen to the Darren Sutton and Mark Grace homerism on a daily basis. When kelly johnson hit for the cycle the other day and then Upton grounded into a double play the next at bat ruining any chance to tie the game up, Grace and Sutton wouldn't shut up about Johnson's cycle and they ignored the fact Upton just effectively lost the game with a lazy at bat.

ducks
07-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Unless you watch it on mute like I do, watching the game implies you listen to the Darren Sutton and Mark Grace homerism on a daily basis. When kelly johnson hit for the cycle the other day and then Upton grounded into a double play the next at bat ruining any chance to tie the game up, Grace and Sutton wouldn't shut up about Johnson's cycle and they ignored the fact Upton just effectively lost the game with a lazy at bat.

so if you hit the ball hard and get out it is lazy?

had the ball been one way or the other a few it it would have been a hit

you can hit the ball hard but sometimes you will have bad luck and hit it where someone is

that does not make you lazy

atleast upton made contact and not strike out there

also their are only 4 cycles in the team history

yes the announcers will dwell on it for a few minutes

ducks
07-31-2010, 05:09 PM
so upton lost the game at one at bat
but the pitchers had nothing to do with it?
and the other players?

ducks
07-31-2010, 05:13 PM
upton is not perfect but for 500k he is during ok this season
his extension kicks in next year
I think he will have 30 homeruns 90-100 rbi's next year
hit 300 to 320 next year

Edward
07-31-2010, 08:01 PM
What a great day so far for faggot Reynolds, 0-3 3 strikeouts.