PDA

View Full Version : Kwame Brown done with the Wiz?

sickdsm
05-17-2005, 04:10 PM
He was not asked to participate in the exit meetings for the players.

timvp
05-17-2005, 04:53 PM
I'd take him on the Spurs. He has a chance to be a Jermaine O'Neal type steal.

ducks
05-17-2005, 04:54 PM
timvp do you like him over scola?

timvp
05-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Yes.

Xolotl
05-17-2005, 05:11 PM
Yeah but does it seem like he can be a cancer like Olowakandi, or do you think since he's still young they can change that?

rascal
05-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Agree with timvp. Take a chance on him at a low cost. He has had some good games with Wash but he has been very inconsistent.

He wasn't used right in Wash (starting at times, coming off the bench at other times getting irregular minutes and having injuries) He needs to improve(his defensive aggressiveness and short jump shots) and suffers from low confidence but has the athletic ability to be a quality pf in the league.

He will never be a number 1 pick type of player but he can be a solid pf starter with the right team. I expect Scola will be undersized and overmatched in the nba and is probably too slow combined with too small( if your not big you need to be quick) for the nba type of game and I expect him to struggle in the nba and many who have high expectations of him may be disappointed when he is nothing more than a low end role player.

Extra Stout
05-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Dude will come cheap, maybe. There won't be a lot of teams waiting to throw $$$ at him, I don't think.

I think this is one of the cases where if the kid were willing to come to SA in the first place, that indicates a change in character. If he's still a punk who doesn't want to take responsibility and just wants to party, he'd tell his agent not to answer R.C.'s phone calls anyway.

TurnNiggazDreams2Flames
05-18-2005, 02:15 PM
i think a lot of teams wanna take the chance. The Spurs might want to but i doubt they can afford it. Plus he does not want to be a back up behind TD, Nazr, Horry, and Rasho. Trade Rasho for Kwame after Washington signs him.

ducks
05-18-2005, 02:17 PM
horry may retire
rasho and barry could be traded

TNT21
05-18-2005, 03:09 PM
No fucking way we take this piece of shit!

jalbre6
05-18-2005, 03:12 PM
I'd take him on the Spurs. He has a chance to be a Jermaine O'Neal type steal.

I was thinking more like Stromile Swift, but do agree that he'd be a decent fit in SA if he checks the attitude at the door.