PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Family Members

Glenn Holland
07-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Anyone else have really annoying family members? My cousin sends me shitty text messages often. She is fat.

My Aunt is a major nerd and worships Obama blindly.

One of my uncles is a janitor or some shit like that for the post office yet he thinks he can fuck anything that moves.

My grandma still thinks it is the 1950's and my aunt is into young Puerto Rican men. And my uncle, her husband, is into old black women.

Annyoing fucking family.

xellos88330
07-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Most of the females in my family can be pretty annoying.

They for some reason have always had this "I know better than you" attitude.

Normally I just keep my trap shut because if I say the wrong things or things they don't want to hear I get lectured and my ears will start bleeding.

So, I just smile and say... uh huh.

4>0rings
07-26-2010, 12:40 PM
All my family members are great. The only semi annoying things is having a brother that is a Jehovah Witness so he misses all these family get togethers because they are around special holidays that they can't celebrate... BOOOOO!

balli
07-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Anyone else have really annoying family members?
I despise a lot of my paternal extended family. Luckily they're spread all across the USA and if I play my cards right I only have to attend about one out of every three family reunions. And I don't talk to them otherwise; which means I only find them annoying every three years. The rest of the time they might as well not exist.

My immediate family is cool though. I'm really grateful for that.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-26-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't really have much contact with my father's side of the family. They're all, for a lack of a better explanation, cholos. My mother's side of the family is alright. And the only one that doesn't piss me off in my immediate family is my brother.

JudynTX
07-26-2010, 01:34 PM
I just have a couple of sister-in-laws who are lazy. :rolleyes :lol

CosmicCowboy
07-26-2010, 01:41 PM
I have a bunch of inbred piney woods East Texas cousins that are just scary weird.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-26-2010, 01:48 PM
My two oldest brothers grate on my nerves but I usually only see them around the holidays and the last few years have gotten better bit by bit. By most standards I'm pretty lucky.

DarkReign
07-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Self-brag, half-scandal.

I have one cousin who is annoying. He is the oldest cousin and also adopted (ie not blood). He is a pot-smoking buffoon who runs afoul of Darwin every time he breathes.

The motherfucker has progeny, too. God help you all.

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2010, 01:56 PM
my siblings get on my nerves at times, dude ur fkn poor stop acting like you deserve top shit or think ur top shit, u want stuff that others have u dont..go earn it instead of daydreaming about it.

lol as for familiy members like uncles and shit, they are of no use to me and my family..when they have money they treat you like shit or dont even talk to you...but when they need money or help they come knocking on your door...fck that shit. I enjoy karma actually, most of them loss their wealth cause of divorce settlements or bad investment decision, now are even poorer then me hahahaha.

mrsmaalox
07-26-2010, 01:58 PM
For the most part my family is okay.

My mom is a generally neurotic, control freak but she is mellowing with age and I can tolerate her for longer periods recently. She was visiting this last week and I didn't get the "please, just shoot me" feeling until the 6th day :lol

JudynTX
07-26-2010, 02:00 PM
I normally don't have favorites, but I do have a favorite sister and brother out of our flock. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
07-26-2010, 02:06 PM
My whole family is cool but I do have one uncle that knows everything. He married into the family so he's easy to ignore. We nicknamed him Col. Klink :lol

JoeChalupa
07-26-2010, 03:29 PM
I don't spend much time at all with other family members outside the immediate family.

lil'mo
07-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Most of the females in my family can be pretty annoying.

They for some reason have always had this "I know better than you" attitude.

Normally I just keep my trap shut because if I say the wrong things or things they don't want to hear I get lectured and my ears will start bleeding.

So, I just smile and say... uh huh.

cause you're not smart enough to argue your points with them? Typical iraqi "vet". Educate yourself motherfucker! Don't let those know it all bitches in your family get away with it!

Leetonidas
07-26-2010, 03:40 PM
One of my brothers is a crystal meth addicted paranoid schizo, the other is a ex-con and an alcoholic. My sister is a narcissist, and my mom is a crazy bitch half the time and a sweet lady the other half.

Yep.

lil'mo
07-26-2010, 03:50 PM
All my family is dead

iilluzioN
07-26-2010, 04:08 PM
im the hottest in my whole familia!

Shelly
07-26-2010, 05:04 PM
All my family lives in CA, so I don't see them enough for them to be annoying!

TDMVPDPOY
07-26-2010, 06:10 PM
actually when was the last time you guys had a family meal together...

family rarely does these days, just come in with bowl and scoop watever u want in the kitchen and back to bedroom on comp eating...thats about it

marini martini
07-26-2010, 06:22 PM
I love both Son-in-laws. Hate one of my kids off & on, adore her 2 yr. old g-son. Pretty much like the other one most of the time. Love my Step-dtr and her 2 little girls. My St-son just lost his haggy, bitchy ex-wife that I liked at one time, but hate right now! St-son has a new G.F. that I adore.
Our parents' are dead, and we have no siblings.

Holidays are hella fun!!!:tu:toast:tu

:santahat:santahat:santahat

4>0rings
07-26-2010, 06:53 PM
All my family is deadThey were delicious though!