spursncowboys
07-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Michelle Obama to vacation in Spain

Posted : Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:28:41 GMT
By : dpa
Category : US (World)
News Alerts by Email ( click here )
US World News | Home

Washington/Madrid - US First Lady Michelle Obama and one of her two daughters will take a summer break in Spain, a White House source said Monday.
Mother and daughter would come to the southern holiday resort of Marbella on a "private visit in the company of old friends," the source told the German Press Agency dpa.
US President Barack Obama will not accompany his wife, the source said.
Spanish media reports said Michelle Obama and her younger daughter Sasha, 9, would be on Spain's Costa del Sol between August 4 and 8.
There had been speculation that Barack Obama might also come to Spain to celebrate his 49th birthday on August 4.
Michelle Obama has reserved about 30 rooms for herself and her daughter, their friends and bodyguards at a five-star hotel in Benahavis near Marbella, hotel sources said.
The US first lady did not make any special requests, hotel owner Ricardo Arranz said, explaining that the hotel would function normally during her stay.
Earlier on Monday, sources at the Zarzuela royal palace declined to say whether King Juan Carlos would meet Michelle Obama, stressing that there was no official confirmation of the first lady's visit to Spain.
Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero's government had been disappointed in its hopes of hosting Barack Obama when the US president cancelled his participation in a European Union-US summit that had been scheduled during the Spanish EU presidency in the first half of 2010. The summit was subsequently called off.
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/news/336549,michelle-obama-vacation-spain.html
I got this through DrudgeReport.com

ElNono
07-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Secret Service is probably half of that... easily...

George Gervin's Afro
07-26-2010, 07:25 PM
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/news/336549,michelle-obama-vacation-spain.html
I got this through DrudgeReport.com

so what

boutons_deux
07-26-2010, 07:41 PM
do you right wing assholes really think the President's logistics and security are at the discretion of Magic Negro?

panic giraffe
07-26-2010, 07:53 PM
yes cause spain has never had a domestic terror problem, so of course that kind of security detail isn't needed, right?

spursncowboys
07-26-2010, 08:00 PM
You are all assuming she has a security detail who is staying in 29 rooms in a 5 star hotel.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm assuming they probably reserved an entire floor for security reasons. I wouldn't hold that against any First Lady.

Would you, SnC?

spursncowboys
07-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Now it wasn't for the sec serv, and was for her crew and barry's teleprompters- would you find this angering? Especially when Barry tells us to tighten our belts, etc.

DarrinS
07-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Remember how much outrage their was about how much was spent on Palin's clothes?

This is similarly petty.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2010, 08:09 PM
Now it wasn't for the sec serv, and was for her crew and barry's teleprompters- would you find this angering? Especially when Barry tells us to tighten our belts, etc.Why would Obama's teleprompters go if he didn't go?

Did you read the article you posted?

ploto
07-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Do you even read what you post? They are traveling with friends, who obviously need hotel rooms, as well.

Also, she is making an official visit to the King and Queen of Spain.

spursncowboys
07-26-2010, 08:25 PM
There had been speculation that Barack Obama might also come to Spain to celebrate his 49th birthday on August 4.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2010, 08:29 PM
US President Barack Obama will not accompany his wife

spursncowboys
07-26-2010, 08:32 PM

Spurminator
07-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Elitist bitch shoulda stayed at a Motel Seis like normal people.

ChumpDumper
07-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Once again, with feeling.
US President Barack Obama will not accompany his wife

ChumpDumper
07-26-2010, 08:34 PM
Elitist bitch shoulda stayed at a Motel Seis like normal people.She should fly coach!

George Gervin's Afro
07-26-2010, 08:36 PM
Couldn't they squeeze 6 to a room? That way only 5 would be needed.

George Gervin's Afro
07-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Now it wasn't for the sec serv, and was for her crew and barry's teleprompters- would you find this angering? Especially when Barry tells us to tighten our belts, etc.

can you translate this into english?

ChumpDumper
07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
OMG! The banner and teleprompter went on a totally separate aircraft!

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01112/mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

jack sommerset
07-26-2010, 08:45 PM
The Obongos are some fat cats.

Wild Cobra
07-26-2010, 08:56 PM
I think they are going a bit overboard. Still, as long as she pays what the vacation would cost her as a citizen, I'm not going to complain. We cannot expect them to stay home. In fact, we're probably better off when they go elsewhere.

spursncowboys
07-26-2010, 08:58 PM
I think they are going a bit overboard. Still, as long as she pays what the vacation would cost her as a citizen, I'm not going to complain. We cannot expect them to stay home. In fact, we're probably better off when they go elsewhere.
not with biden and pelosi next in charge.

LnGrrrR
07-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Remember how much outrage their was about how much was spent on Palin's clothes?

This is similarly petty.

I believe the outrage was that Palin was spending money that was donated to her to run her campaign. I'm guessing that Michelle spent her own money on these rooms, not the taxpayers. If I'm wrong, by all means, blast her.

Spursmania
07-26-2010, 10:41 PM
Hopefully she will stay in Spain and Obama will join her. The longer they are gone the better the country will be. It's only a matter of time. Tick tock...

DMX7
07-27-2010, 01:22 AM
They should have stayed at La Quinta.

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Hopefully she will stay in Spain and Obama will join her. The longer they are gone the better the country will be. It's only a matter of time. Tick tock...

Ditto. I wish he would vacation 24/7/365 and play 36 hole of golf every day. He would do a lot less damage that way.

TeyshaBlue
07-27-2010, 09:30 AM

This is the the poster child of absurdity. :rolleyes

nkdlunch
07-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Because Laura Bush used to stay at Motel 6 :rolleyes

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2010, 01:11 PM
I can't really get worked up on this one. POTUS and FLOTUS travel with a big entourage, especially when they go out of the country.

The one that bothered me more than this was when POTUS and FLOTUS went to Copenhagen to lobby for their Chicago home boys with the Olympic committee. POTUS took the 747 which had plenty of room for everyone but NOOOOO...FLOTUS had to take her OWN plane...

clambake
07-27-2010, 01:12 PM
she has her own plane?

ChumpDumper
07-27-2010, 01:12 PM
I can't really get worked up on this one. POTUS and FLOTUS travel with a big entourage, especially when they go out of the country.

The one that bothered me more than this was when POTUS and FLOTUS went to Copenhagen to lobby for their Chicago home boys with the Olympic committee. POTUS took the 747 which had plenty of room for everyone but NOOOOO...FLOTUS had to take her OWN plane...So you got really worked up on that one.

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2010, 01:16 PM
she has her own plane?

uhhhh....yeah...basically first choice access to the 757's at Andrews.

clambake
07-27-2010, 01:17 PM
she must be rich.

George Gervin's Afro
07-27-2010, 01:18 PM
she must be rich.

don't forget democrats hate the rich

CosmicCowboy
07-27-2010, 01:24 PM
So you got really worked up on that one.

Yeah, I thought it was over the top, even for them.

ChumpDumper
07-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I thought it was over the top, even for them.Did they leave from the same place at the same time?

clambake
07-27-2010, 01:32 PM
where was the dog?

Wild Cobra
07-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Hundreds is an exaggeration, and he usually went home.

According to the Associated Press, "Reagan spent all or part of 335 days in Santa Barbara over his eight-year presidency."

http://hnn.us/articles/202.html
Idiot....

"Not all these taxpayer-funded vacations"

holy fuck! dubya and St Ronnie tooks 100s of vacations, where were you then? Join Big Zak in the "Religion Fried My Brain" recovery group.
Hundreds is an exaggeration, and he usually went home.
Hundreds of vacations is not the same as hundreds of days.

You should see a doctor for that Rectal cranial inversion you have.

clambake
07-28-2010, 10:09 AM
look what wc is thinking about. lol

Blake
07-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Idiot....

Hundreds of vacations is not the same as hundreds of days.

You should see a doctor for that Rectal cranial inversion you have.

what was Reagan doing in Santa Barbara for 335 days during his presidency?

Wild Cobra
07-28-2010, 10:10 AM
look what wc is thinking about. lol
At least I know how to make tricycle motors. Do you?

clambake
07-28-2010, 10:10 AM

he can't recall.

Wild Cobra
07-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Give me the dates, and I'll look it up in his Diary.

clambake
07-28-2010, 10:15 AM

why don't you just make it up? that's what he did.

Blake
07-28-2010, 10:15 AM

in your opinion, what percent of those 335 days did Reagan spend doing presidential work?

Wild Cobra
07-28-2010, 10:19 AM
in your opinion, what percent of those 335 days did Reagan spend doing presidential work?
I don't know.

Give me the dates you claim, and I will look them up in "The Reagan Diaries," else STFU.

clambake
07-28-2010, 10:21 AM
too much fiction in the reagan diaries.

Blake
07-28-2010, 10:23 AM
I don't know.

I asked for your personal opinion.

Give me the dates you claim, and I will look them up in "The Reagan Diaries," else STFU.

The AP claims 335 but doesn't give specific dates.

Either way, Reagan's diary inputs regarding his activity in SB does not really hold much water in the court of public opinion.

Wild Cobra
07-28-2010, 10:41 AM
I asked for your personal opinion.
I would say likely all of them. I doubt he ever got an actual vacation.

The AP claims 335 but doesn't give specific dates.
I know. How convenient. Sorry that I don't trust the News ferrets like you do.

Either way, Reagan's diary inputs regarding his activity in SB does not really hold much water in the court of public opinion.
His diary I'm sure is lacking in details, especially in anything classified. It does however list his travel.

Blake
07-28-2010, 10:51 AM
I would say likely all of them. I doubt he ever got an actual vacation.

I would agree in the sense that I think the President is always on the clock no matter where he is.

I know. How convenient. Sorry that I don't trust the News ferrets like you do.

I know you only trust what comes out of your ass hole, but it's now irrelevant for you since you think he worked every day.

His diary I'm sure is lacking in details, especially in anything classified. It does however list his travel.

which we already know would probably include 335 days in Santa Barabara.

If you are sure his diary is lacking in classified details then I'm not sure why you want to see it other than you are just being an idiot.

Wild Cobra
07-28-2010, 10:54 AM
The trip referenced in that article was not a vacation, it was to raise awareness of Breast Cancer in the Middle East. Tell me - just what is Michelle raising awareness of with her trip to Spain (especially since everything is closed to the Press), other than the fact she's livin large on the the taxpayer dime!The official visit has already been mentioned, idiot.
Yet you wish to classify this as a vacation

Was "everything" "open to the press" with the Bushes?

No.

So?

Only an idiot would think that.
Only idiots like you will call anything they can a vacation when they don't like the person they wish to slander.

ChumpDumper
07-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Yet you wish to classify this as a vacationAs much as could be expected for a First Lady -- which these days isn't much. The characterization was introduced by another idiot.

So?Was I asking you, idiot? I was asking another idiot.

Only idiots like you will call anything they can a vacation when they don't like the person they wish to slander.Exactly why Crookshanks is an idiot, except you still don't know what slander is, idiot.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 10:42 AM
michelle obama today faced a fresh wave of attacks over her lavish break in spain with 40 friends, which could easily cost u.s. Taxpayers a staggering £50,000 a day.

and her critics will be further annoyed when they learn that the president's wife had a spanish beach closed off today so that she, her daughter and their entourage could go for a swim.

Spanish police cleared off a stretch of beach at the villa padierna hotel in marbella after the obamas had finished a busy day of sightseeing.

whether or not the taxpaying american will be paying for meals, they will definitely be footing the bill for the first lady's 68-strong security detail, her personal staff - and the use of presidential jet air force two.
The per diems for the secret service team runs at around £172 each, which amounts to nearly £60,000 for the length of the summer break.
Use of air force two, the air force version of a 757, comes in at £91,900 for the round trip. This does not include time on the ground.

the american public will also cover the cost of the only official part of the holiday, a visit to the spanish royal family on the island of majorca.
This will involve transport there and back for the entourage - as well as travel, accommodation, food and expenses for all while on the island.

Conservative estimates already put the total cost at £150,000. With majorca to come, the bill will be more like £250,000.

conservative estimates already put the total cost at £150,000. With majorca to come, the bill will be more like £250,000.
Back in the u.s., anger was mounting - especially as it has emerged the first lady will have enjoyed eight holidays by the end of the summer.

[/url]

tantaros wrote: ‘to be clear, what the obamas do with their money is one thing; what they do with ours is another. Transporting and housing the estimated 70 secret service agents who will flank the material girl will cost the taxpayers a pretty penny.’

she accused the obamas of hypocrisy for preaching the values of sacrifice and austerity to americans while seemingly refusing to heed their own advice.

She said: ‘instead, michelle obama seems more like a modern-day marie antoinette… than an average mother of two.’

she added: ‘i don't begrudge anyone rest and relaxation when they work hard. We all need downtime - the first family included.
‘it's the extravagance of michelle obama's trip and glitzy destination contrasted with president obama's demonisation of the rich that smacks of hypocrisy and perpetuates a disconnect between the country and its leaders'

read more: [url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1300852/spanish-police-close-public-beach-michelle-obamas-250k-spanish-holiday.html#ixzz0vw0ysjyw (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1300852/spanish-police-close-public-beach-michelle-obamas-250k-spanish-holiday.html#ixzz0vw1nrjbd)

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 10:43 AM
As much as could be expected for a First Lady -- which these days isn't much. The characterization was introduced by another idiot.

That makes 8 vacations in one year.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 11:00 AM
The really funny thing is it's even the liberal media like the New York Times that are piling on.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Say what you want to absolve this, but its fucking retarded timing at its best and utter and complete insensitivity at its worst. In any case its pretty fucking stupid. Make official trips that have to be made for actual purposes of state. Otherwise stay the fuck home or vacation in the states where it helps LOCAL economies here.

Ignignokt
08-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Say what you want to absolve this, but its fucking retarded timing at its best and utter and complete insensitivity at its worst. In any case its pretty fucking stupid. Make official trips that have to be made for actual purposes of state. Otherwise stay the fuck home or vacation in the states where it helps LOCAL economies here.

Manny, dang. I guess i pegged u wrong. You're still a progressive, but this has to be the only honest post here.

Ignignokt
08-07-2010, 11:41 AM
I think this thread seperated the real progressives from the Obamabots, tbh.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 11:49 AM

:lol

Manny and I agree! Amazing!

And I found it EXTREMELY interesting that the FIRST place she visited was the Alhambra Castle. It's not particularly significant architecturally but is historically significant as the seat of power when the Moors (non-white Muslims from North Africa) invaded Spain and almost conquered all of Europe in 711AD.

Ain't THAT some shit?

Ignignokt
08-07-2010, 11:57 AM

Manny and I agree! Amazing!

And I found it EXTREMELY interesting that the FIRST place she visited was the Alhambra Castle. It's not particularly significant architecturally but is historically significant as the seat of power when the Moors (non-white Muslims from North Africa) invaded Spain and almost conquered all of Europe in 711AD.

Ain't THAT some shit?

uh no..

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 12:20 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1300852/Spanish-police-close-public-beach-Michelle-Obamas-250k-Spanish-holiday.html

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 12:28 PM
uh no..

Oh REALLY?

You don't find it the least bit interesting that of all the places in world she could have vacationed she chooses the city that was the capital of the Moorish Empire in Europe and the first place she visits is the Moorish Castle?

You REALLY don't see the irony of a little Black Pride History Tour on the taxpayer dime?

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Insensitive? I guess, if that's important to you.

Worth itemizing and race baiting over? No.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Oh REALLY?

You don't find it the least bit interesting that of all the places in world she could have vacationed she chooses the city that was the capital of the Moorish Empire in Europe and the first place she visits is the Moorish Castle?

You REALLY don't see the irony of a little Black Pride History Tour on the taxpayer dime?

Why is it always about race and religion? You dont realize how that shit stands out to those of us who dont see "black muslim" when we see Obama.

Could it be that your just a fugging bigot CC?

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Congrats, CC:
http://pomboo.com/images/Certificates/BigotAward.gif

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm not race baiting, I'm just stating fact. Of all the places in the world to vacation that's the place she chose and that's the first place she visited. Sure looks like SHE is the one that made it about racial history.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm not race baiting, I'm just stating fact. Of all the places in the world to vacation that's the place she chose and that's the first place she visited.Oh, it's clearly race baiting.

Just own it for once.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Your not race baiting. Never said you were. Your just an obvious bigot.
http://daphnecaruanagalizia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kkk.jpg

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Oh REALLY?

The fuck? Really? My god man.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm not race baiting, I'm just stating fact. Of all the places in the world to vacation that's the place she chose and that's the first place she visited. Sure looks like SHE is the one that made it about racial history.

Or how about just history? You don't even get it, do you?

I'm not even mad at you CC. I think I've finally gotten to the point where I find it just plain sad that this is how you view things right off the bat.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 12:45 PM
CC is a bigot in the worst way. That is the thread that ties him and WC and Jack together. It becomes glaringly obvious if you read enough of their posts

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 12:45 PM
You guys crack me up. I love tweaking your little politically correct perceptions.

You can't even admit a FACT.

You think it was all just an accident?

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 12:47 PM
You guys crack me up. I love tweaking your little politically correct perceptions.

You think it was all just an accident?You automatically concluded it was racially motivated.

That is a FACT.

You think your race baiting was just an accident?

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Oh that's right...lets rewrite history...the Moors were great guys...

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 12:49 PM
your a fucking bigot dude. Dont try to spin it. OWN THAT SHIT. Be proud of your white heritage, and take pride in slamming people of color at every opportunity.

Dont ever settle for being second best, CC.

http://www.rebel-son.com/images/AOC-320.jpg

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 12:50 PM
You automatically concluded it was racially motivated.

That is a FACT.

You think that was just an accident?

I absolutely think it was racially motivated and you guys are just too knee jerk politically correct to even consider that blacks can think about race too.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 12:51 PM
No one has said anything about the Moors and what they did and didn't do. You just automatically assumed that her visiting that place was some sort of racial shot across the bow. YOU took it that way.

Its just a historical place. You're the one acting as if this is her way of firing the first shot of the race wars. Its not about being politically correct. its about you jumping to a conclusion with racist undertones the first chance you get.

ChumpDumper
Oh that's right...lets rewrite history...the Moors were great guys...When cornered, the race baiter builds a man of straw to distract his opponents.

spursncowboys
Why is it always about race and religion? You dont realize how that shit stands out to those of us who dont see "black muslim" when we see Obama.

Could it be that your just a fugging bigot CC?
a bigot for bring up the coincidence? I find it much worse to just put your head in the sand.

MannyIsGod

Don't ever question why you get called a bigot man. I mean seriously.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 12:52 PM
a bigot for bring up the coincidence? I find it much worse to just put your head in the sand.

Do you know what the word coincidence means? CC isn't bringing up a coincidence.

:lmao

Parker2112
Wouldnt your white brothers look down on you for running from your beliefs? Why hide em man? The black man has too much going for him as it is the white man has been down too long...White Power, CC! Hold it up for your local chapter!

CosmicCowboy
I pointed out a fact.

She picked the spot to vacation.

Her first stop was a pilgrimage to Alhambra Castle.

Making that observation does NOT make me a racist.

MannyIsGod
Even Gtown distanced himself from your bullshit as soon as you went there. :lmao

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 12:53 PM
a bigot for bring up the coincidence? I find it much worse to just put your head in the sand.He just said it wasn't a coincidence.

When called out, the race baiter may often try to walk back from his original position.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 12:53 PM
I pointed out a fact.

No, the fact that you assumed it was racially motivated does. You were all OMG she wants to honor black Muslims who invade Europe! She's a secret black Muslim.

Don't try to backtrack now.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 12:54 PM
SNC, you in the chapter too?
Membership cards if you got em...

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 12:55 PM
your a fucking bigot dude. Dont try to spin it. OWN THAT SHIT. Be proud of your white heritage, and take pride in slamming people of color at every opportunity.

i bet u live in an all white neighborhood. Go ahead and call me a bigot too because I find it interesting. I'd love to see what your definition of bigot is since you disagree with Merriam-Webster.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 12:56 PM
You're the last person that needs to bring up Merriam-Webster when you can't even use the word coincidence correctly.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 12:57 PM
i bet u live in an all white neighborhood. Go ahead and call me a bigot too because I find it interesting. I'd love to see what your definition of bigot is since you disagree with Merriam-Webster.Why do you find it interesting?

Please explain.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 12:59 PM
No one has said anything about the Moors and what they did and didn't do. You just automatically assumed that her visiting that place was some sort of racial shot across the bow. YOU took it that way.

Its just a historical place. You're the one acting as if this is her way of firing the first shot of the race wars. Its not about being politically correct. its about you jumping to a conclusion with racist undertones the first chance you get.
what's historic about it, inbred?

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM

I didn't say it was a racial shot across the bow. I'm saying it was a mother/daughter historical vacation trip to the location that memorializes the virtual conquest of Europe by black African Muslims.

That is a statement of fact, not racist conjecture.

The fact that your minds are so closed and locked that you simply can't accept that fact says more about you than it does me.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Man, for the record: Fuck you bigots. I cant fucking stand a bigot. I got nuthin but disrepect and contempt for you ignorant fuckers. If you all disappeared of the face of the earth tomorrow, it would be 50 years too late.

Get Jesus in your heart, bitches. Get a fucking education. You tricks make me sick.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Looks amazing.

I'd like to go there when I visit Spain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 01:02 PM
I didn't say it was a racial shot across the bow. I'm saying it was a mother/daughter historical vacation trip to the location that memorializes the virtual conquest of Europe by black african muslims.

The fact that your minds are so closed and locked that you simply can't accept that fact says more about you than it does me.

The implication has nothing to do with the facts that can be seen by any dumbass, bigot. The implication comes from your heart of hate. You tie the facts together as only a bigot would.

Fuck you CC.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:02 PM
You're the last person that needs to bring up Merriam-Webster when you can't even use the word coincidence correctly.
You're the last person to lecture anyone on anything. The irony here is wondrous
here you go parker
http://thesaurus.com/browse/wondrous

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:04 PM
I didn't say it was a racial shot across the bow. I'm saying it was a mother/daughter historical vacation trip to the location that memorializes the virtual conquest of Europe by black African Muslims.

The fact that your minds are so closed and locked that you simply can't accept that fact says more about you than it does me.Why do you find the choice so noteworthy, CC?

Because of the racial angle.

You chose the words "memorializes the virtual conquest of Europe by black African Muslims."

You are a race baiter.

A religion baiter too.

CosmicCowboy
Do you guys REALLY not know anything about world history? I knew the educational system had slipped in the last 30 years but didn't realize it was THIS bad.

Don't tell ME to get an education Parker you shithead. I guarantee I'm smarter and better educe than you are.

And I keep an open mind and still use it, unlike you.

Parker2112
Why do you find the choice so noteworthy, CC?

You are a race baiter.

A BIGOT. A fugging bigot.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:05 PM

Oh REALLY?

]I absolutely think it was racially motivated and you guys are just too knee jerk politically correct to even consider that blacks can think about race too.[/SIZE]

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Do you guys REALLY not know anything about world history? I knew the educational system had slipped in the last 30 years but didn't realize it was THIS bad.Straw man.

Don't tell ME to get an education Parker you shithead. I guarantee I'm smarter and better educe than you are.Educe? If you say so.

And I keep an open mind and still use it, unlike you.You use it to race bait.

CosmicCowboy
Why do you find the choice so noteworthy, CC?

You chose the words "memorializes the virtual conquest of Europe by black African Muslims."

You are a race baiter.

A religion baiter too.

LOL

No, I'm an internet message board idiot baiter.

And you guys took the bait hook line and sinker.

MannyIsGod
Your words are right there CC. Gonna take a lot of epic back peddling here.

Parker2112
Do you guys REALLY not know anything about world history? I knew the educational system had slipped in the last 30 years but didn't realize it was THIS bad.

Don't tell ME to get an education Parker you shithead. I guarantee I'm smarter and better educe than you are.

And I keep an open mind and still use it, unlike you.

Your as stupid as any bigot Ive ever met in my fucking life CC. If you cant make it beyond racial stereotypes, thats proof positive you have an inferior intellect. Which you have proved time and fucking again.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh he was just setting us up. How clever CC. Is this your go to excuse now?

Racist post

Racist post

Called out on Racist post

Back Peddling

HAHA JUST KIDDING! IT WAS ALL A JOKE!

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:07 PM

Do you know what the word coincidence means? CC isn't bringing up a coincidence.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
fail
I guess you need help with Merriam-Webster too

coincidence - 10 of 20 thesaurus results
Main Entry: coincidence
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: agreement; coexistence

:lmao:lmao
Yet again another colossal MIG fail.

The best part is you so happy with yourself.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:08 PM
CC would prefer Michelle Obama visit the locations where the best parts of the Spanish Inquisition were held!

ChumpDumper
LOL

No, I'm an internet message board idiot baiter.

And you guys took the bait hook line and sinker.So now you are going to claim it was all a ruse after flailing about for a page, denying and building straw man after straw man?

Not buying it.

You race baited and got called out on it, now you want it to be over.

spursncowboys
Oh he was just setting us up. How clever CC. Is this your go to excuse now?

Racist post

Racist post

Called out on Racist post

Back Peddling

HAHA JUST KIDDING! IT WAS ALL A JOKE!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
you don't know english. You probably say "that thing" alot huh. hit the books.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:09 PM

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:10 PM
fail

The best part is you so happy with yourself.

You went to a thesaurus to help you with a definition?

Wow.

Coincidence does not mean coexistence.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Manny I'm not backpedaling.

I looked at the facts.

My opinion is that FLOTUS chose this particular spot to vacation with her daughter because of the historical significance of the location.

That IS my opinion.

You are welcome to think it was just a total random coincidence if you choose.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:11 PM
fail

The best part is you so happy with yourself.Let me get this straight.

Your argument is CC was trying to point out a coexistence?

Please explain using that word.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Your as stupid as any bigot Ive ever met in my fucking life CC. If you cant make it beyond racial stereotypes, thats proof positive you have an inferior intellect. Which you have proved time and fucking again.that bcuz you don't know what a bigot is moron. what racial stereotype did he do? You are a clown who hides behind being offended. get off the computer and meet people.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 01:12 PM
BEcause you only see black muslim in the obamas. because you see the world through a veil of bigotry

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:14 PM
You went to a thesaurus to help you with a definition?

Wow.

Coincidence does not mean coexistence.

seeing as how you didn't know what it meant, I would say you needed the help there spud.

here is dictionary.com
co·in·ci·dence   [koh-in-si-duhns] Show IPA
–noun
a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance: Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.
the condition or fact of coinciding.
an instance of this.
:lol idiot. keep it up professor.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:15 PM

I looked at the facts.

My opinion is that FLOTUS chose this particular spot to vacation with her daughter because of the historical significance of the location.

That IS my opinion.

You are welcome to think it was just a total random coincidence if you choose.Your opinion is based on your views of race.

You are race baiting.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:16 PM
BEcause you only see black muslim in the obamas. because you see the world through a veil of bigotry

He said black history. he never called obama a muslim. I didn't take it that way. Maybe you should find out before your holier than thou bs.

Parker2112
that bcuz you don't know what a bigot is moron. what racial stereotype did he do? You are a clown who hides behind being offended. get off the computer and meet people.

His entire set of political beliefs is anti-muslim, anti-minority. The fact that his eyes see black muslim in the obamas, and that every act/event by the first family is viewed through those lenses says all I need to know. A bigot is a fucking bigot. Hate is in your heart. So fucking what if he never made any stereotypes? Hateful bias is enough to make a bigot.

MannyIsGod

I looked at the facts.

That IS my opinion.

You are welcome to think it was just a total random coincidence if you choose.

I don't think it was a coincidence. I think they chose it because of historical significance. However, you think they chose it because its a spot where black Muslims ruled from and not just because its an important spot in Spain's history.

CosmicCowboy
Personally, I think that if you guys REALLY think that the choice of this particular vacation spot for FLOTUS's mother/daughter trip was just a random coincidence then you are insulting the intelligence of the FLOTUS.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 01:17 PM
He said black history. he never called obama a muslim. I didn't take it that way. Maybe you should find out before your holier than thou bs.

You cant deny the inference, in this and dozens of his other posts. Its not fucking holier than though...I have been the subject of this hateful bullshit, and I dont tolerate it. Approach me on the street with that bullshit and there will be a scene. Thats just the way I operate.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:18 PM
seeing as how you didn't know what it meant, I would say you needed the help there spud.

here is dictionary.com
–noun
a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance: Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.
an instance of this.
:lol idiot. keep it up professor.Have you even read CC's posts?

He is clearly claiming it is not a coincidence.

Much less a coexistence.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:18 PM

here is dictionary.com
–noun
an instance of this.
:lol idiot. keep it up professor.

So explain to me how you used it correctly the first time when CC was saying the exact opposite? In fact he goes on to say so in his last post. You know, he DOESN'T think it was coincidence they went there. Yet, you said he was pointing out a coincidence.

So, explain to me again how to use the word coincidence?

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:19 PM
ok offended white people. speaking on behalf of my black family members we are not offended. you crackas do, however, need to build your vocab.

MannyIsGod

Personally, I think that if you guys REALLY think that the choice of this particular vacation spot for FLOTUS's mother/daughter trip was just a random coincidence then you are insulting the intelligence of the FLOTUS.

MannyIsGod
ok offended white people. speaking on behalf of my black family members we are not offended. you crackas do, however, need to build your vocab.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Some of my best family members are black, therefore I know what a coexistence is.

George Gervin's Afro
08-07-2010, 01:21 PM

I think she hates white people. Of course you will assumethe worst of the obama's all of the time. You are a race baitor

spursncowboys
His entire set of political beliefs is anti-muslim, anti-minority. The fact that his eyes see black muslim in the obamas, and that every act/event by the first family is viewed through those lenses says all I need to know. A bigot is a fucking bigot. Hate is in your heart. So fucking what if he never made any stereotypes? Hateful bias is enough to make a bigot.so what is a bigot? a bigot? Specifically. You also call me a racist and bigot so your racist calling card is taken. You and MIG have alot of hate in your heart it seems. How does that equate to yall not being bigots.

CosmicCowboy
I don't think it was a coincidence. I think they chose it because of historical significance. However, you think they chose it because its a spot where black Muslims ruled from and not just because its an important spot in Spain's history.

But why not an important place in American History? Or French history? Or Brazilian History?

Why Moorish History?

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Because they're in Spain and its a big part of Spanish history? When I lived in SA and people from out of town came in and wanted me to take them to the Alamo I didn't think it was because they wanted to kill Mexicans, CC.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:23 PM
I think she hates white people.Bush visited Auschwitz because he hates Jews.

Or do you think that was just a mere coexistence?

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Because they're in Spain and its a big part of Spanish history? When I lived in SA and people from out of town came in and wanted me to take them to the Alamo I didn't think it was because they wanted to kill Mexicans, CC.

As I remember my history it was the gringos that got killed.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:24 PM
MIG: the english professor and mind reader.
He has so many skills

George Gervin's Afro
08-07-2010, 01:25 PM
But why not an important place in American History? Or French history? Or Brazilian History?

Why Moorish History?

Really? She's in spain you moron!

ChumpDumper
MIG: the english professor and mind reader.
He has so many skillsPlease explain how CC was claiming it was a coincidence.

Then explain how it is a coexistence.

CosmicCowboy

Fact

When you go through Spanish History the Alhambra Castle isn't exactly the first thing one normally thinks of unless you are approaching it from a specific racial/ethnic perspective.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 01:26 PM
Bush visited Auschwitz because he hates Jews.

Or do you think that was just a mere coexistence?

obama didn't visit arlington cemetary on memorial day so he must love soldiers.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:26 PM
As I remember my history it was the gringos that got killed.

Pretty sure more Mexicans died at the Alamo than white people. In any event, you get the point.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:27 PM
When you go through Spanish History the Alhambra Castle isn't exactly the first thing one normally thinks of.When reading about an Obama visit to Alhambra Castle, race is the exactly the first thing you think of.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Really? She's in spain you moron!

And with the entire fucking World as her proverbial oyster for vacation destinations she chose this one, Moron.

You really need to try and keep up.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Fact

When you go through Spanish History the Alhambra Castle isn't exactly the first thing one normally thinks of unless you are approaching it from a specific racial/ethnic perspective.

Whats the number one item on this list, CC?

http://www.in-spain.info/top20/20-things-to-do-in-spain.htm

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:30 PM
obama didn't visit arlington cemetary on memorial day so he must love soldiers.He was at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery on Memorial Day, you idiot.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:31 PM

http://www.in-spain.info/top20/20-things-to-do-in-spain.htmThat site is written by black Muslims!

It's not a coexistence!

George Gervin's Afro
08-07-2010, 01:32 PM
When reading about an Obama visit to Alhambra Castle, race is the exactly the first thing you think of.

Everything obama does is viewed through the prism of racism by the dead enders. Of course they will accuse him of being the racist.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 01:32 PM

http://www.in-spain.info/top20/20-things-to-do-in-spain.htm

OK Manny, I will concede that point :lol

Now you concede that of all the places in the world to visit FLOTUS chose that one.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Hey, spursncowboys.

You never explained how CosmicCowboy claimed the Obama's visit to Alhambra Castle was a coexistence.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 01:43 PM

Now you concede that of all the places in the world to visit FLOTUS chose that one.If you concede you are walking back to a point where he doesn't have to concede anything.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 01:49 PM

Now you concede that of all the places in the world to visit FLOTUS chose that one.

I'm supposed to concede that she choose the place she visited? Would you like me to concede the sky is blue as well?

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Do you guys really not know your world history? Do you not recognize the historical significance of the Alhambra Castle? It is a monument to a 500 year RELIGIOUS/RACE WAR between whites and non-whites over Europe. That's what it was...I'm not making this shit up. Alhambra Castle was a monument to non-white power.

Don't take this "Bigots" word for it. Just read your fucking history.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Do you guys really not know your world history? Do you not recognize the historical significance of the Alhambra Castle? It is a monument to a 500 year RELIGIOUS/RACE WAR between whites and non-whites over Europe. That's what it was...I'm not making this shit up. Alhambra Castle was a monument to non-white power.

Don't take this "Bigots" word for it. Just read your fucking history.Just repeat your fucking straw man.

2,000,000 people visit Alhambra every year.

Are you saying every visitor is there to commemorate black Muslim power in Europe?

Yes or no.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 02:14 PM
Just repeat your fucking straw man.

2,000,000 people visit Alhambra every year.

Are you saying every visitor is there to commemorate black Muslim power in Europe?

Yes or no.

No

But FLOTUS is not just some random tourist.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Defend, Chump.

Just a random coincidence, right?

She really just wanted to lay on a Mediterranean beach surrounded by guys with machine guns.

While she was in town she just happened to stumble across Alhambra.

Really just a random crazy thing.

C'mon bitches.

Defend...

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 02:23 PM
No

But FLOTUS is not just some random tourist.So her motivation could only be racial and religious according to you.

Defend, Chump.

She really just wanted to lay on a Mediterranean beach surrounded by guys with machine guns.

C'mon bitches.

Defend...Why are you building the same straw man in hopes that it won't be seen as a straw man?

She chose to visit a very popular tourist attraction.

There is nothing to defend or explain.

You need to explain why her reasons could only be racial and religious in nature when you just admitted that 2,000,000 other people visit Alhambra each year for reasons that may have nothing to do with race or religion.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 02:24 PM
So far the only rebuttal has been to attack me as a bigot and racist for noticing it.

Fuck all you close minded bitches.

FLOTUS probably laughs her Harvard Educated ASS off at all you guilty pussy white boys.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 02:29 PM
So far the only rebuttal has been to attack me as a bigot and racist for noticing it.No, I called you a race baiter because you were race baiting.

Fuck all you close minded bitches.Your mind is quite closed when it comes to reasons a First Lady might visit Alhambra.

FLOTUS probably laughs her Harvard Educated ASS off at all you guilty pussy white boys.Hey, more race baiting. There's a surprise.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Hey, we disagree. What a surprise.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Jesus CosmicCowboy, are you trying to imply any black person that visits Alhambra is somehow a muslim supporter?? Can you clarify that for me?

What exactly is it about your first lady's visit of the castle that strikes you as ironic or even noteworthy??

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Defend, Chump.

C'mon bitches.

Defend...

If she had a concealed agenda, it was probably to hoodwink muslims worldwide into thinking that we have no ill will towards them.

Just before we crank up some more shit with a middle eastern nation.

See how that shit works, bigot? We can draw lines from A to B all fucking day. It doesnt always mean that our path has to go through redneckville. Thats your slant CC. Own that shit John Wayne.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 02:34 PM
So far the only rebuttal has been to attack me as a bigot and racist for noticing it.

Fuck all you close minded bitches.

FLOTUS probably laughs her Harvard Educated ASS off at all you guilty pussy white boys.

Let your hate consume you.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Hey, we disagree. What a surprise.Your claim is the only reason Obama would visit Alhambra would be to to commemorate black Muslim power, correct?

Yes or no.

boutons_deux
08-07-2010, 02:37 PM
yep, First Lady is being slimed as anti-white, anti-Christian by ignorant, ankle-biting fucktards like CC and other right-wingers who spew trivial shit into a mountain ... of ratshit.

dubya visited the Pope. Did anybody slime dubya as pro-Catholic, anti-Protestant, anti-Jewish, and anti-non-whites (the Popes are all white).

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Feel the power CC...
http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/palpatine.jpg

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Jesus CosmicCowboy, are you trying to imply any black person that visits Alhambra is somehow a muslim supporter?? Can you clarify that for me?

No, I'm not saying that at all.

I'm saying that FLOTUS chose this specific mother/daughter vacation destination for a reason.

The reason was not to lay on the beach surrounded by guys with machine guns.

A little intellectual honesty could be in order here from the boards progressives.

If you choose to think she just spun the globe and tossed a dart to choose the location then fine. If you refuse to accept that there MIGHT have been a specific reason she chose that location, then that's fine too.

You need your progressive religion and I understand that.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 02:44 PM
If she had a concealed agenda, it was probably to hoodwink muslims worldwide into thinking that we have no ill will towards them.

Just before we crank up some more shit with a middle eastern nation.

See how that shit works, bigot? We can draw lines from A to B all fucking day. It doesnt always mean that our path has to go through redneckville. Thats your slant CC. Own that shit John Wayne.

clambake
08-07-2010, 02:45 PM
damn, cowboy.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 02:47 PM
damn, cowboy.

Cowboy is flame broiled.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 02:48 PM
No, I'm not saying that at all.

I'm saying that FLOTUS chose this specific mother/daughter vacation destination for a reason.

The reason was not to lay on the beach surrounded by guys with machine guns.

A little intellectual honesty could be in order here from the boards progressives.

If you choose to think she just spun the globe and tossed a dart to choose the location then fine. If you refuse to accept that there MIGHT have been a specific reason she chose that location, then that's fine too.

You need your progressive religion and I understand that.Once again, you are walking back from your original position.

It's a simple question, CC:

Do you believe she went to Alhambra to commemorate black Muslim power?

Yes or no.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Your claim is the only reason Obama would visit Alhambra would be to to commemorate black Muslim power, correct?

Yes or no.

No

However...

Alhambra is a monument to the pinnacle of Black African influence in the World. They damn near conquered/annihilated white Europeans. That obviously would have been a big world game changer historically.

FLOTUS chose THAT location for her mother/daughter vacation.

Do you deny that?

Yes or No

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Cowboy is flame broiled.

Thats a lot better than having brains like yours with the horsepower of a bowl of cold oatmeal.

EmptyMan
08-07-2010, 02:52 PM
lol @ "it's time to sacrifice, America...we all have to tighten our belts"

clambake
08-07-2010, 02:52 PM
how many lawn jockey's you got out front?

EmptyMan
08-07-2010, 02:54 PM
What's a lawn jockey?

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 02:55 PM
No

However...

Alhambra is a monument to the pinnacle of Black African influence in the World. They damn near conquered/annihilated white Europeans. That obviously would have been a big world game changer historically.

Do you deny that?

Yes or No

So you dont want to own it, you just want to imply it all fucking day long?

It dont work like that Tex. Your buddies at the local chapter would be 'shamed of youor yellow stripe right about now Bubba.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 02:57 PM
how many lawn jockey's you got out front?

none

Again, you guys don't have the intellectual honesty to take the subject straight on and resort to calling me a bigot.

The choice of Alhambra was not just a random toss of a dart by FLOTUS.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 02:58 PM
White power!

:nope

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 02:59 PM
none

Again, you guys don't have the intellectual honesty to take the subject straight on and resort to calling me a bigot.

The choice of Alhambra was not just a random toss of a dart by FLOTUS.

AGAIN, for the slow group...

So you dont want to own it, you just want to imply it all fucking day long?

clambake
none

The choice of Alhambra was not just a random toss of a dart.

this back peddling disaster only magnifies you original statement.

Ignignokt
CC, i'd visit Allhambra because it's one of the most beautiful castles in all europe. It is also commemorated in classical music literature for it's beauty. Andres segovia, famous classical guitarist performed in there, and Isaac Albeniz and Tarrega composed music inspired by that place. It's a beautiful landmark and is one of the pillars of free trading and the rise of europe from local tribalism.
Here's Segovia performing inside that wonderful castle...
CCCEIAhs91E&feature=related

Who wouldn't want to visit this castle?

I would go there first if i were to go to spain, and that's with me thinking Islam is an evil ideology.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 03:00 PM
You guys simply refuse to get it or even consider it. I'm OK with that.

I stand by my statements.

clambake
08-07-2010, 03:01 PM

we know you do.......no matter how hard you try to deny.

Ignignokt
08-07-2010, 03:02 PM
The funny thing is that even a Franco bigot Spanish Nationalist anti semitic anti arab snob like Segovia found that castle worthwhile.

If anything.. this whole thing showed two things.

1. Michelle Obama is clueless about perceptions, or she doesn't give a shit about her country's struggle with a weak economy.

2. She has class, and her choice of vacationing within Europe shows that she's a real intellectual. Someone like Cosmic Cowboy would have just gone to Madrid, buy a bullfighter marrionette, insult the locals by asking for a good burrito place, and then head straight to Senor Frogs.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:03 PM
You guys simply refuse to get with my plan for a white tomorrow. I'm OK with that.

I will not be deterred.

sieg heil motherfuckers

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 03:04 PM
You guys refuse to discuss the historical significance of Alhambra because you can't win.

So you just attack me personally...fucking intellectual lightweights in a circle jerk.

Ignignokt
08-07-2010, 03:05 PM

It's simply idiotic, and vague. I'll consider it when she visits an actual place that would prove her Islamic beliefs.. but the funny thing is, that the Moors were not black, and Michelle Obama was the one who grew up Christian not muslim.

This proves nothing about any support for Black nationalism or Islam.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:05 PM
The funny thing is that even a Franco bigot Spanish Nationalist anti semitic anti arab snob like Segovia found that castle worthwhile.

If anything.. this whole thing showed two things.

1. Michelle Obama is clueless about perceptions.

Or maybe its a pacifier to muslim nations everywhere. Keep them off balance before/after we take out Iran. Advantage of Confusion.

Ignignokt
08-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Or maybe its a pacifier to muslim nations everywhere. Keep them off balance before/after we take out Iran. Advantage of Confusion.

I can only handle one conspiracy coming from you a month. Keep them at minimum.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:07 PM
You guys refuse to discuss the historical significance of the superiority of the white race.

So you just attack me personally...fucking pussy white boys being whipped by the black muslims in the whitehouse.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:08 PM
I can only handle one conspiracy coming from you a month. Keep them at minimum.

If we get into Iran before halloween, I'll hit you up.

ChumpDumper
No

However...

Do you deny that?

Yes or NoWhy do you insist on repeating this straw man?

Obama chose to go to Alhambra.

Your race baiting has to do the reason why you said, and then denied, than said again, and denied again she chose to visit Alhambra.

I stand by my statements.Are you standing by the original statement you walked back from or are you standing by your statement that had you walk back from your original statement?

Ignignokt
You guys refuse to discuss the historical significance of Alhambra because you can't win.

So you just attack me personally...fucking intellectual lightweights in a circle jerk.

I've discussed it, the moors weren't black, and allhambra is under Spanish Catholic control.

Don't be an ignoramus. There's enough shit to crap on Michelle about, i'm not going to crap on something I'd visit if i were in Spain, that's hypocritical.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 03:11 PM
You guys refuse to discuss the historical significance of Alhambra because you can't win.The historical significance is not in dispute. No one ever disputed the historical significance of Alhambra. You keep trying to make it an issue as a straw man to distract from the real issue: your race baiting.

So you just attack me personally...fucking intellectual lightweights in a circle jerk.Well, you were the one who was race baiting.

Ignignokt
08-07-2010, 03:12 PM
If we get into Iran before halloween, I'll hit you up.

Allhambra visit wouldn't atone for a hit on Iran. That's idiotic. No Muslim would give a shit about his wife's visit to a landmark alot of atheist, chrisitians, historians, musicians, visit for things that pertain to aesthetic beauty.

That's like saying Bush should have had a Shwarma and hookah on live TV after 911 to pacify the arab world concerning the decision to invade two Muslim territories.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 03:15 PM
I've discussed it, the moors weren't black, and allhambra is under Spanish Catholic control.

Don't be an ignoramus. There's enough shit to crap on Michelle about, i'm not going to crap on something I'd visit if i were in Spain, that's hypocritical.

I'm not saying I wouldn't visit it too.

I stand by my original statement that of all the places in the world she could choose to visit as FLOTUS I find it extremely interesting she specifically chose Alhambra.

And I find the progressive hysteria that statement provoked extremely amusing.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Allhambra visit wouldn't atone for a hit on Iran. That's idiotic. No Muslim would give a shit about his wife's visit to a landmark alot of atheist, chrisitians, historians, musicians, visit for things that pertain to aesthetic beauty.

That's like saying Bush should have had a Shwarma and hookah on live TV after 911 to pacify the arab world concerning the decision to invade two Muslim territories.

Alright, man, youre engaging me on a conspiracy theory here...your gonna blow this shit up with crazy talk.

Just let it go iggy...:lol

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm not saying I wouldn't piss on a minority if they were on fire.

I stand by my original statement that of all the places in the world our black first lady could choose to visit as BFLOTUS I find it extremely interesting she specifically chose Muslim ground zero.

And I find the white boy guilt syndrome extremely offensive.

Ignignokt
08-07-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm not saying I wouldn't visit it too.

I stand by my original statement that of all the places in the world she could choose to visit as FLOTUS I find it extremely interesting she specifically chose Alhambra.

And I find the progressive hysteria that statement provoked extremely amusing.

That's idiotic.. are you saying that she has never visited any place outside of the US and that this is her first??

So you would suggest her to visit Stone Henge, Galapagos, Austria, before she visits Alhambra just so that she can assuage your suspicions of her secret muslim faith? This is stupid.

CC, I admire you from the standpoint that you run your own buisiness and your a made man, but this is ignorant.

I've done ignorant things at ST, we've all have. So I advise you to reassess your position and your horrid premise.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 03:27 PM
:vomit:

Not even remotely funny but I do find your white boy guilt humorous.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:28 PM

I'm not white, Johnny.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 03:29 PM
That's idiotic.. are you saying that she has never visited any place outside of the US and that this is her first??

So you would suggest her to visit Stone Henge, Galapagos, Austria, before she visits Alhambra just so that she can assuage your suspicions of her secret muslim faith? This is stupid.

CC, I admire you from the standpoint that you run your own buisiness and your a made man, but this is ignorant.

I've done ignorant things at ST, we've all have. So I advise you to reassess your position and your horrid premise.

I have said NOTHING about FLOTUS having a secret Muslim faith.

ZERO. NOTHING.

That's the circle jerks assumption. I said no such thing.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:30 PM

Pay attention to your friend there. He seems to have your best interests in mind. Dont mind me, I just like make you look like shit again and again.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:33 PM
I have said NOTHING about FLOTUS having a secret Muslim faith.

ZERO. NOTHING.

That's the circle jerks assumption. I said no such thing.

Your implications are clear dumbass. Just because you can speak out of both sides of your mouth doesnt make your underlying message any less clear.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Pay attention to your friend there. He seems to have your best interests in mind. Dont mind me, I just like make you look like shit again and again.

Funny how your inflated and confused opinion of your cyber-self works. The only one you have owned is yourself by refusing to stay on subject and trying to turn this into a bigot thing.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 03:38 PM
Your implications are clear dumbass. Just because you can speak out of both sides of your mouth doesnt make your underlying message any less clear.

I implied no such thing. Your reading comprehension seems to be at fault here.

Typical intellectual lightweight that when they can't argue a case on factual merits they turn it into a nannynanybooboo name calling contest.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Funny how your inflated and confused opinion of your cyber-self works. The only one you have owned is yourself by refusing to stay on subject and trying to turn this into a bigot thing.

This entire time, you have refused to address any content with weight, from either me or dumper. Your selective responses reveal your weakness. Your bloomers have been showing for about 3 pages now

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2010, 03:42 PM
*yawn*

fucking lightweight.

Trying to ride Chumps coattails for some "brains by association" just shows how pathetically stupid and insignificant you really are.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:42 PM
VU28Pv26nNQ

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 03:44 PM
*yawn*

fucking lightweight.

Trying to ride Chumps coattails for some "brains by association" just shows how pathetically stupid and insignificant you really are.

Dude, your a bigot clown. Who gives a fuck what you think :lol

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 04:04 PM
CC, you're right. You're the only open minded one here and we're all just close minded.

Also, SnC does know what coincidence means.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Really, CC. Why do you find it soooooo interesting that Obama decided to visit the Alhambra on her eighth trip as First Lady?

George Gervin's Afro
08-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Oh the feigned outrage on the board today!

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 04:18 PM
You cant deny the inference, in this and dozens of his other posts. Its not fucking holier than though...I have been the subject of this hateful bullshit, and I dont tolerate it. Approach me on the street with that bullshit and there will be a scene. Thats just the way I operate.

what bs. you still haven't defined what a bigot is. also was that a threat? So if I said that I felt Obama's wife was f'ed up for spending tax dollars to go look at memorials of american enemies, you would call me a bigot and then what?

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 04:19 PM
CC, you're right. You're the only open minded one here and we're all just close minded.

Also, SnC does know what coincidence means.:lol

George Gervin's Afro
08-07-2010, 04:20 PM
what bs. you still haven't defined what a bigot is. also was that a threat? So if I said that I felt Obama's wife was f'ed up for spending tax dollars to go look at memorials of american enemies, you would call me a bigot and then what?

Enemies?:lmao

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 04:28 PM
cc. just remember
you are talking to people who
1. think it is our enemies right to own wmds becuz we have them
2. bombing our enemies in war time is a war crime, if civilians are killed
3. it should be a crime to pray in school
4. bush knew about 9-11
5. welfare isn't racist
6. illegals should stay in this country, stuck in the gutters, so they can save money on getting their house cleaned
7. america shouldn't be a superpower, not because of financial reasons, but because american exceptionalism is just not fair

these douchbags use words we consider vile, like bigot and racist, as ways to shut you up from asking questions. there is nothing wrong with wondering the motives of our elected officials and their family members. These are the ones who never use a sentence about palin, bush or rush w/o using vulgar despicable descriptions.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 04:28 PM
what bs. you still haven't defined what a bigot is. also was that a threat? So if I said that I felt Obama's wife was f'ed up for spending tax dollars to go look at memorials of american enemies, you would call me a bigot and then what?Please explain how the Nasrid Dynasty is the enemy of America.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-07-2010, 04:29 PM
so please explain what it is you find interesting about it Cosmic. If you're not implying that Michelle Obama is of muslim faith, then what exactly are you saying??

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 04:31 PM

bingo. this what their marxist leaders taught them.

MannyIsGod
08-07-2010, 04:31 PM

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 04:35 PM
what bs. you still haven't defined what a bigot is. also was that a threat? So if I said that I felt Obama's wife was f'ed up for spending tax dollars to go look at memorials of american enemies, you would call me a bigot and then what?I wouldn't call you a bigot necessarily.

I would call you a complete idiot.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/52966150.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD7803640D9AAFFB0C 555B0C0AC248010E484C8863F004E707B01E70F2B3269972

But yeah, bigot probably fits too.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Maybe you're just a colossal hypocrite?

You tell us.

Idiot, bigot, hypocrite or some combination of the three?

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 04:39 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=barbary+corsairs

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 04:45 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=barbary+corsairsSo your claim is that the United States of America is at war with Muslim pirates who, given their livelihood, logically built a palace 30 miles inland 400 years before the signing of the Declaration of Independence?

So maybe you are just an idiot.

Wild Cobra
08-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Oh REALLY?

Like you later point out, there are so many better places to see unless you want to see that history up close.

You think it was all just an accident?
Just remember. they are typical liberals. Only liberals can race bait, and yes. You did. I say rightfully so however. I love seeing them get torqued over the same shit they pull. It's Hillarious. (intentional sp)

My God man.

Why do you spin such things?

Do you even know what the Articles of Confederation are?

The Articles of Confederation

Nov. 15, 1777

To all to whom these Presents shall come, we the undersigned Delegates of the States affixed to our Names send greeting.

Articles of Confederation and perpetual Union between the states of New Hampshire, Massachusetts-bay Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
I.

The Stile of this Confederacy shall be "The United States of America".
II.

Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled.
III.

The said States hereby severally enter into a firm league of friendship with each other, for their common defense, the security of their liberties, and their mutual and general welfare, binding themselves to assist each other, against all force offered to, or attacks made upon them, or any of them, on account of religion, sovereignty, trade, or any other pretense whatever.
IV.

The better to secure and perpetuate mutual friendship and intercourse among the people of the different States in this Union, the free inhabitants of each of these States, paupers, vagabonds, and fugitives from justice excepted, shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of free citizens in the several States; and the people of each State shall free ingress and regress to and from any other State, and shall enjoy therein all the privileges of trade and commerce, subject to the same duties, impositions, and restrictions as the inhabitants thereof respectively, provided that such restrictions shall not extend so far as to prevent the removal of property imported into any State, to any other State, of which the owner is an inhabitant; provided also that no imposition, duties or restriction shall be laid by any State, on the property of the United States, or either of them.

If any person guilty of, or charged with, treason, felony, or other high misdemeanor in any State, shall flee from justice, and be found in any of the United States, he shall, upon demand of the Governor or executive power of the State from which he fled, be delivered up and removed to the State having jurisdiction of his offense.

Full faith and credit shall be given in each of these States to the records, acts, and judicial proceedings of the courts and magistrates of every other State.
V.

For the most convenient management of the general interests of the United States, delegates shall be annually appointed in such manner as the legislatures of each State shall direct, to meet in Congress on the first Monday in November, in every year, with a powerreserved to each State to recall its delegates, or any of them, at any time within the year, and to send others in their stead for the remainder of the year.

No State shall be represented in Congress by less than two, nor more than seven members; and no person shall be capable of being a delegate for more than three years in any term of six years; nor shall any person, being a delegate, be capable of holding any office under the United States, for which he, or another for his benefit, receives any salary, fees or emolument of any kind.

Each State shall maintain its own delegates in a meeting of the States, and while they act as members of the committee of the States.

In determining questions in the United States in Congress assembled, each State shall have one vote.

Freedom of speech and debate in Congress shall not be impeached or questioned in any court or place out of Congress, and the members of Congress shall be protected in their persons from arrests or imprisonments, during the time of their going to and from, and attendence on Congress, except for treason, felony, or breach of the peace.
VI.

No State, without the consent of the United States in Congress assembled, shall send any embassy to, or receive any embassy from, or enter into any conference, agreement, alliance or treaty with any King, Prince or State; nor shall any person holding any office of profit or trust under the United States, or any of them, accept any present, emolument, office or title of any kind whatever from any King, Prince or foreign State; nor shall the United States in Congress assembled, or any of them, grant any title of nobility.

No two or more States shall enter into any treaty, confederation or alliance whatever between them, without the consent of the United States in Congress assembled, specifying accurately the purposes for which the same is to be entered into, and how long it shall continue.

No State shall lay any imposts or duties, which may interfere with any stipulations in treaties, entered into by the United States in Congress assembled, with any King, Prince or State, in pursuance of any treaties already proposed by Congress, to the courts of France and Spain.

No vessel of war shall be kept up in time of peace by any State, except such number only, as shall be deemed necessary by the United States in Congress assembled, for the defense of such State, or its trade; nor shall any body of forces be kept up by any State in time of peace, except such number only, as in the judgement of the United States in Congress assembled, shall be deemed requisite to garrison the forts necessary for the defense of such State; but every State shall always keep up a well-regulated and disciplined militia, sufficiently armed and accoutered, and shall provide and constantly have ready for use, in public stores, a due number of filed pieces and tents, and a proper quantity of arms, ammunition and camp equipage.

No State shall engage in any war without the consent of the United States in Congress assembled, unless such State be actually invaded by enemies, or shall have received certain advice of a resolution being formed by some nation of Indians to invade such State, and the danger is so imminent as not to admit of a delay till the United States in Congress assembled can be consulted; nor shall any State grant commissions to any ships or vessels of war, nor letters of marque or reprisal, except it be after a declaration of war by the United States in Congress assembled, and then only against the Kingdom or State and the subjects thereof, against which war has been so declared, and under such regulations as shall be established by the United States in Congress assembled, unless such State be infested by pirates, in which case vessels of war may be fitted out for that occasion, and kept so long as the danger shall continue, or until the United States in Congress assembled shall determine otherwise.
VII.

When land forces are raised by any State for the common defense, all officers of or under the rank of colonel, shall be appointed by the legislature of each State respectively, by whom such forces shall be raised, or in such manner as such State shall direct, and all vacancies shall be filled up by the State which first made the appointment.
VIII.

All charges of war, and all other expenses that shall be incurred for the common defense or general welfare, and allowed by the United States in Congress assembled, shall be defrayed out of a common treasury, which shall be supplied by the several States in proportion to the value of all land within each State, granted or surveyed for any person, as such land and the buildings and improvements thereon shall be estimated according to such mode as the United States in Congress assembled, shall from time to time direct and appoint.

The taxes for paying that proportion shall be laid and levied by the authority and direction of the legislatures of the several States within the time agreed upon by the United States in Congress assembled.
IX.

The United States in Congress assembled, shall have the sole and exclusive right and power of determining on peace and war, except in the cases mentioned in the sixth article

* of sending and receiving ambassadors
* entering into treaties and alliances, provided that no treaty of commerce shall be made whereby the legislative power of the respective States shall be restrained from imposing such imposts and duties on foreigners, as their own people are subjected to, or from prohibiting the exportation or importation of any species of goods or commodities whatsoever
* of establishing rules for deciding in all cases, what captures on land or water shall be legal, and in what manner prizes taken by land or naval forces in the service of the United States shall be divided or appropriated
* of granting letters of marque and reprisal in times of peace
* appointing courts for the trial of piracies and felonies commited on the high seas and establishing courts for receiving and determining finally appeals in all cases of captures, provided that no member of Congress shall be appointed a judge of any of the said courts.

The United States in Congress assembled shall also be the last resort on appeal in all disputes and differences now subsisting or that hereafter may arise between two or more States concerning boundary, jurisdiction or any other causes whatever; which authority shall always be exercised in the manner following. Whenever the legislative or executive authority or lawful agent of any State in controversy with another shall present a petition to Congress stating the matter in question and praying for a hearing, notice thereof shall be given by order of Congress to the legislative or executive authority of the other State in controversy, and a day assigned for the appearance of the parties by their lawful agents, who shall then be directed to appoint by joint consent, commissioners or judges to constitute a court for hearing and determining the matter in question: but if they cannot agree, Congress shall name three persons out of each of the United States, and from the list of such persons each party shall alternately strike out one, the petitioners beginning, until the number shall be reduced to thirteen; and from that number not less than seven, nor more than nine names as Congress shall direct, shall in the presence of Congress be drawn out by lot, and the persons whose names shall be so drawn or any five of them, shall be commissioners or judges, to hear and finally determine the controversy, so always as a major part of the judges who shall hear the cause shall agree in the determination: and if either party shall neglect to attend at the day appointed, without showing reasons, which Congress shall judge sufficient, or being present shall refuse to strike, the Congress shall proceed to nominate three persons out of each State, and the secretary of Congress shall strike in behalf of such party absent or refusing; and the judgement and sentence of the court to be appointed, in the manner before prescribed, shall be final and conclusive; and if any of the parties shall refuse to submit to the authority of such court, or to appear or defend their claim or cause, the court shall nevertheless proceed to pronounce sentence, or judgement, which shall in like manner be final and decisive, the judgement or sentence and other proceedings being in either case transmitted to Congress, and lodged among the acts of Congress for the security of the parties concerned: provided that every commissioner, before he sits in judgement, shall take an oath to be administered by one of the judges of the supreme or superior court of the State, where the cause shall be tried, 'well and truly to hear and determine the matter in question, according to the best of his judgement, without favor, affection or hope of reward': provided also, that no State shall be deprived of territory for the benefit of the United States.

All controversies concerning the private right of soil claimed under different grants of two or more States, whose jurisdictions as they may respect such lands, and the States which passed such grants are adjusted, the said grants or either of them being at the same time claimed to have originated antecedent to such settlement of jurisdiction, shall on the petition of either party to the Congress of the United States, be finally determined as near as may be in the same manner as is before presecribed for deciding disputes respecting territorial jurisdiction between different States.

The United States in Congress assembled shall also have the sole and exclusive right and power of regulating the alloy and value of coin struck by their own authority, or by that of the respective States

* fixing the standards of weights and measures throughout the United States
* regulating the trade and managing all affairs with the Indians, not members of any of the States, provided that the legislative right of any State within its own limits be not infringed or violated
* establishing or regulating post offices from one State to another, throughout all the United States, and exacting such postage on the papers passing through the same as may be requisite to defray the expenses of the said office
* appointing all officers of the land forces, in the service of the United States, excepting regimental officers
* appointing all the officers of the naval forces, and commissioning all officers whatever in the service of the United States
* making rules for the government and regulation of the said land and naval forces, and directing their operations.

The United States in Congress assembled shall have authority to appoint a committee, to sit in the recess of Congress, to be denominated 'A Committee of the States', and to consist of one delegate from each State; and to appoint such other committees and civil officers as may be necessary for managing the general affairs of the United States under their direction

* to appoint one of their members to preside, provided that no person be allowed to serve in the office of president more than one year in any term of three years; to ascertain the necessary sums of money to be raised for the service of the United States, and to appropriate and apply the same for defraying the public expenses
* to borrow money, or emit bills on the credit of the United States, transmitting every half-year to the respective States an account of the sums of money so borrowed or emitted
* to build and equip a navy
* to agree upon the number of land forces, and to make requisitions from each State for its quota, in proportion to the number of white inhabitants in such State; which requisition shall be binding, and thereupon the legislature of each State shall appoint the regimental officers, raise the men and cloath, arm and equip them in a solid-like manner, at the expense of the United States; and the officers and men so cloathed, armed and equipped shall march to the place appointed, and within the time agreed on by the United States in Congress assembled. But if the United States in Congress assembled shall, on consideration of circumstances judge proper that any State should not raise men, or should raise a smaller number of men than the quota thereof, such extra number shall be raised, officered, cloathed, armed and equipped in the same manner as the quota of each State, unless the legislature of such State shall judge that such extra number cannot be safely spread out in the same, in which case they shall raise, officer, cloath, arm and equip as many of such extra number as they judeg can be safely spared. And the officers and men so cloathed, armed, and equipped, shall march to the place appointed, and within the time agreed on by the United States in Congress assembled.

The United States in Congress assembled shall never engage in a war, nor grant letters of marque or reprisal in time of peace, nor enter into any treaties or alliances, nor coin money, nor regulate the value thereof, nor ascertain the sums and expenses necessary for the defense and welfare of the United States, or any of them, nor emit bills, nor borrow money on the credit of the United States, nor appropriate money, nor agree upon the number of vessels of war, to be built or purchased, or the number of land or sea forces to be raised, nor appoint a commander in chief of the army or navy, unless nine States assent to the same: nor shall a question on any other point, except for adjourning from day to day be determined, unless by the votes of the majority of the United States in Congress assembled.

The Congress of the United States shall have power to adjourn to any time within the year, and to any place within the United States, so that no period of adjournment be for a longer duration than the space of six months, and shall publish the journal of their proceedings monthly, except such parts thereof relating to treaties, alliances or military operations, as in their judgement require secrecy; and the yeas and nays of the delegates of each State on any question shall be entered on the journal, when it is desired by any delegates of a State, or any of them, at his or their request shall be furnished with a transcript of the said journal, except such parts as are above excepted, to lay before the legislatures of the several States.
X.

The Committee of the States, or any nine of them, shall be authorized to execute, in the recess of Congress, such of the powers of Congress as the United States in Congress assembled, by the consent of the nine States, shall from time to time think expedient to vest them with; provided that no power be delegated to the said Committee, for the exercise of which, by the Articles of Confederation, the voice of nine States in the Congress of the United States assembled be requisite.
XI.

Canada acceding to this confederation, and adjoining in the measures of the United States, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this Union; but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine States.
XII.

All bills of credit emitted, monies borrowed, and debts contracted by, or under the authority of Congress, before the assembling of the United States, in pursuance of the present confederation, shall be deemed and considered as a charge against the United States, for payment and satisfaction whereof the said United States, and the public faith are hereby solemnly pleged.
XIII.

Every State shall abide by the determination of the United States in Congress assembled, on all questions which by this confederation are submitted to them. And the Articles of this Confederation shall be inviolably observed by every State, and the Union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a Congress of the United States, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every State.

And Whereas it hath pleased the Great Governor of the World to incline the hearts of the legislatures we respectively represent in Congress, to approve of, and to authorize us to ratify the said Articles of Confederation and perpetual Union. Know Ye that we the undersigned delegates, by virtue of the power and authority to us given for that purpose, do by these presents, in the name and in behalf of our respective constituents, fully and entirely ratify and confirm each and every of the said Articles of Confederation and perpetual Union, and all and singular the matters and things therein contained: And we do further solemnly plight and engage the faith of our respective constituents, that they shall abide by the determinations of the United States in Congress assembled, on all questions, which by the said Confederation are submitted to them. And that the Articles thereof shall be inviolably observed by the States we respectively represent, and that the Union shall be perpetual.

In Witness whereof we have hereunto set our hands in Congress. Done at Philadelphia in the State of Pennsylvania the ninth day of July in the Year of our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred and Seventy-Eight, and in the Third Year of the independence of America.

Agreed to by Congress 15 November 1777

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 04:47 PM
ways to be called racist:
1. ask about obama's college years
2. ask about obama's drug use
3. use obama's middle name
4. question obama's religion
5. question why obama wanted to associate himself with marxist professors and radical black students
6. question obama's 20 year relationship with rev wright
7. question why michelle obama chooses her locations to visit, on her 8th vacation this year with her 40 friends filled entourage.

Am I missing anything?

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 04:48 PM
My God man.

good catch. I just saw the rebel flag. What a fucking moron.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Like you later point out, there are so many better places to see unless you want to see that history up close.2,000,000 people go to see this every year.

Do you realize what a stupid line of reasoning this is?

Just remember. they are typical liberals. Only liberals can race bait, and yes. You did. I say rightfully so however. I love seeing them get torqued over the same shit they pull. It's Hillarious. (intentional sp)What do you think was the reason Obama visited Alhambra?

Spell it out.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 04:50 PM
5. question why obama wanted to associate himself with marxist professors and radical black students
7. question why michelle obama chooses her locations to visit, on her 8th vacation this year with her 40 friends filled entourage.

Am I missing anything?What do you think was the reason Obama visited Alhambra?

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Let's get down to it.

Wild Cobra and SnC:

Do you think Obama visited Alhambra to commemorate black Muslim power?

Yes or no.

Wild Cobra
08-07-2010, 04:58 PM

Am I missing anything?
Yes.

8. Not vote for him.
9. Question his policies.

The list is endless, so I'll let others add to it.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 05:05 PM
How long do you guys need to answer this question?
Wild Cobra and SnC:

Yes or no.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 05:10 PM
How long do you guys need to answer this question?
chump I don't play your game. You add nothing to any forum or any op's intent. You never answer people's questions. You are on my ignore and anytime I actually read your post, it reaffirms my reasoning for ignoring you in the first place. effin allstar.
Also when saying Obama, most people would assume you were talking about Barrack.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 05:10 PM
That long, eh?

I'll check back.

ChumpDumper
08-07-2010, 05:14 PM
chump I don't play your game. You add nothing to any forum or any op's intent.It's a political discussion forum. I am discussing politics.

You never answer people's questions.Sure I do.
You are on my ignore and anytime I actually read your post, it reaffirms my reasoning for ignoring you in the first place. effin allstar.You realize you are not ignoring me, right?
Also when saying Obama, most people would assume you were talking about Barrack.I'm talking to you. I figured you would have enough intellect to at least know which Obama was being referred to in a thread about a Michelle Obama that you started.

Was I wrong to make the assumption that you are smart enough to know that I am referring to Michelle Obama in your thread about Michelle Obama?

It's clear you are afraid to say what you think is the real reason Obama -- excuse me -- MICHELLE Obama chose to visit the Alhambra Palace.

You are too much of a coward to even state your own opinion on an anonymous message board.

I have no respect for you.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Like you later point out, there are so many better places to see unless you want to see that history up close.

Just remember. they are typical liberals. Only liberals can race bait, and yes. You did. I say rightfully so however. I love seeing them get torqued over the same shit they pull. It's Hillarious. (intentional sp)

My God man.

Do you understand what the significance the Art of Confed have to slave owners of the south atthe time of the civil war?

History fail.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Do you understand what the significance the Art of Confed have to slave owners of the south atthe time of the civil war?

History fail.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 05:23 PM
i have no respect for you.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wild Cobra
08-07-2010, 05:28 PM

History fail.
Is that the revisionist history they teach now?

have you actually read the articles? In some ways they are better than our constitution, other ways lacking. However, they are the first formal united documents.

By your charge, the constitution that superseded the articles are as bad or worse.

Wild Cobra
08-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Parker, please show me the paragraph(s) that were preferential to slave owners that the constitution doesn't have.

Or you talking out your indoctrinated ass again?

It's obvious you spent all your school years with the Department of Education controlling the teaching agenda. I didn't.

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Parker, please show me the paragraph(s) that were preferential to slave owners that the constitution doesn't have.

There weren't any. Try again WC. You may need to brush up on the history immediately preceding the civil war. Good luck!

boutons_deux
08-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Another right-wing asshole, like the one on ST, sliming Michelle O for her trip:

"Consider for the the Right:

1. Welfare was/is framed as reparations for slavery.

2. Health care reform is reparations for slavery.

3. African America farmers winning a billion dollar lawsuit against the USDA for decades of discrimination is reparations for slavery.

4. Obama’s election signals a movement to pay black Americans reparations for slavery–even though the President opposes such an initiative as unworkable.

5. In fact, for Beck et al. every policy initiative offered by Obama is somehow connected to reparations for slavery.

6. Now, Michelle Obama’s trip to Spain is somehow connected to the transatlantic slave trade, white guilt, and reparations for slavery."

http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/08/07/rush-limbaugh-suggests-that-michelle-obamas-vacation-is-linked-to-reparations-for-slavery/

Wild Cobra
08-07-2010, 06:06 PM
There weren't any. Try again WC. You may need to brush up on the history immediately preceding the civil war. Good luck!
No, tell me why the articles of Confederation are to blame. I guess you have no answer. If you know the history, then tell me. At least point me the right direction that supports your claim.

Do not expect me to take your indoctrinated asses word on history. Show me.

I showed you the text of a document you blame, and you cannot show me where it is to blame?

Make your case. I'm waiting, or do you like being called the names that suit you. Libtard, Kool-Ade drinker, lemming, etc.

spursncowboys
08-07-2010, 06:24 PM
I think he thought it was the confederate states constitution which reads like a communist constitution.

Wild Cobra
08-07-2010, 06:35 PM
I think he thought it was the confederate states constitution which reads like a communist constitution.
I'll bet he thought the Articles of Confederation were the South's document leading to succession, and he thinks I need to learn the civil war history.

I tell you. It's that indoctrination in schools.

Parker...

Just how old are you?

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Flat out history. That you guys didnt know. Take a seat class, bell is about to ring.

Southern states tried to claim that the Constitution was not the law of the land...that the Articles governed.

Can anyone tell me why?

Class?

Thats right...because it was their way of sidestepping the protections in the constitution that would eventually give rights to all men. They wanted the right to keep slavery in their own states, they wanted to keep on bigot'in as they saw fit. The Articles were the ultimate authority if your aim was to secure states' supremacy over the fed gov's progressive ways at the time.

Homework for tonight: read up on this topic and I expect a report by tomorrow.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Let's get down to it.

Wild Cobra and SnC:

Yes or no.

chump I don't play your game. You add nothing to any forum or any op's intent. You never answer people's questions. You are on my ignore and anytime I actually read your post, it reaffirms my reasoning for ignoring you in the first place. effin allstar.
Also when saying Obama, most people would assume you were talking about Barrack.

Regardless, its a valid question. It would clarify just what the fuck Cosmic, Cobra and you are trying to imply!

so... what exactly is the answer? or are you going to refuse to answer under the guise of another bullshit excuse?

Jekka
08-07-2010, 06:49 PM
I pointed out a fact.

Okay, the fact that you used the word "pilgrimage" is enough to prove that you are making ridiculous bigoted inferences. Catholics make pilgrimages to the Vatican - muslims make a pilgrimage to Mecca - by calling the Obamas pilgrims you infer that Alhambra is part of their identity. You have limited Alhambra's significance to either the Moors or Spanish history, and I'm pretty sure you don't think that they have something in common with Spanish history. That leaves Moors. So by calling their visit to Alhambra a "pilgrimage," you're basically calling them Moors.

That's actually pretty racist. A black family goes to a country and visits one of their most popular cultural and artistic features, and you go STRAIGHT for the race angle. If an ACTUAL muslim family went to visit Alhambra, do you automatically assume that they are going so they can be all nostalgic for the good ole 1200s?

Parker2112
08-07-2010, 06:57 PM
okay, the fact that you used the word "pilgrimage" is enough to prove that you are making ridiculous bigoted inferences. Catholics make pilgrimages to the vatican - muslims make a pilgrimage to mecca - by calling the obamas pilgrims you infer that alhambra is part of their identity. You have limited alhambra's significance to either the moors or spanish history, and i'm pretty sure you don't think that they have something in common with spanish history. That leaves moors. So by calling their visit to alhambra a "pilgrimage," you're basically calling them moors.

That's actually pretty racist. A black family goes to a country and visits one of their most popular cultural and artistic features, and you go straight for the race angle. If an actual muslim family went to visit alhambra, do you automatically assume that they are going so they can be all nostalgic for the good ole 1200s?

+1!