PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home!!!

lebomb
07-27-2010, 08:57 AM
http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=12871281

OAK GROVE, Ky. - Police have released the name of a father facing criminal charges after authorities found his four children living in filth. James Heft is charged with four counts of endangering the welfare of a minor.

Oak Grove police responded to the mobile home at 554 Thompsonville Lane this past weekend after someone called 911 Saturday night to report living conditions.
Authorities Remove Children from Feces, Roach Infested Home

Authorities reported five adults, ten dogs, five cats and four children ranging in age six months to 5-years-old were at the home.

"There was no kind of flooring on the floor, it was just the actual plywood that was built. There was actual feces on the floor, said Christian County EMT, James Stokes. "The main thing was the roaches. It was infested with millions. It was just an indescribable scene how many roaches and stuff. The food that was on the counter in the refrigerator that was there was rotten."

A newborn baby in the home was described as looking sick and malnourished.

The four children are in foster care, and more arrests are pending.

Guess the race? I will give ya a hint............Kentucky.

:vomit:

Viva Las Espuelas
07-27-2010, 09:22 AM
Those damn Arabs.

Drachen
07-27-2010, 09:24 AM
What was that show? Joe's apartment??

Also, Bugs by Pearl Jam

ashbeeigh
07-27-2010, 10:10 AM
sad story, but this happens everywhere. Yes, even white people have problems. Appalachia has a higher poverty rate than Texas does (http://www.census.gov/prod/2009pubs/acsbr08-1.pdf). Just sayin'.

mrsmaalox
07-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Guess the race? I will give ya a hint............Kentucky.

:rolleyes

spursncowboys
07-27-2010, 12:18 PM
this is the city where my post I'm stationed at is located. ALOT of Amish and Messonites around here.

lebomb
07-27-2010, 12:55 PM
:rolleyes

...........well, I didnt say Compton :depressed