PDA

View Full Version : Hard Foul on Rayallen and sonics guard

vsnba
05-17-2005, 05:30 PM
Hi Guys!
Last week only I open the thread saying spurs should hard foul Ray Allen, Then Ray understand what sissy basketball. They stopped Manu and Tony by fouling hard. Nazr and Tony M and Rasho should foul hard. if spurs foul hard on the player thier outside shot will start missing. I know Ray Allen is very soft once we foul hard on him he will take outside shot. If spurs player have guts they should foul hard on Ray and Sonics guard. This is a revenge

Xolotl
05-17-2005, 05:36 PM
And Bruce Bowen should karate kick Ray Allen in the face like he did Wally Scer....Szer....Zoolander from the T-Wolves.

spurschick
05-17-2005, 05:40 PM
When you hear Jerome James say he has six fouls, two technicals and one flagrant to give, it's pretty obvious what his agenda is. Problem is, they have him, Fortson, Evans, Collison and Butter Bean to join in to the slug fest. We only have Tony Mass - we depend too much on Horry and Big Dog for offense to send them out as enforcers. If Brent Barry doesn't get it going offensively tonight, maybe we should have him start hacking away.

SpursFanDan
05-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Rasho.. hard foul?.. thats an oxymoron.

but I agree.. luke.. allen.. and all those thugs need to know .. come in the lane.. you might not make it out.

Slomo
05-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Rasho.. hard foul?.. thats an oxymoron.

Kobe would disagree.

SpursFanDan
05-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Hey slomo, wheres all of your vCash?

Samr
05-17-2005, 06:11 PM
I am not above hurting and/or permanently injurying one or multiple Seattle players. I used to preach good sportsmanship back when the Spurs were up 2-0, but now it's time to do whatever it takes. The SBC Center is wheelchair-acessable, anyways.

50 cent
05-17-2005, 06:32 PM
I am not above hurting and/or permanently injurying one or multiple Seattle players. I used to preach good sportsmanship back when the Spurs were up 2-0, but now it's time to do whatever it takes. The SBC Center is wheelchair-acessable, anyways.
:lmao

vsnba
05-17-2005, 07:26 PM
if spurs does not win or does not Hard fould sonics player then I will stop watching spurs games. I am watching spurs game from India