PDA

View Full Version : Darkhorse for the NBA Championship

rockets
07-27-2010, 01:04 PM
The team that everybody is forgetting about when talking about winning it all is the Houston Rockets. We are getting Yao back, the best center in the game, we have good perimeter players that are tough and play defense.

A top 10 point guard in Aaron Brooks, a top 5 player overall in Kevin Martin, we drafted a potential superstar in Pat Patterson to spell Luis Scola. Brad Miller who is still an all star is also in there to shore up the front line. This team is stacked and is right up there with Boston, Miami, and the Lakers.

IronMexican
07-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Another BUMP classic.

Double-Up
07-27-2010, 01:08 PM
^^ Yessir...too bad he fails again.

Dunc n Dave
07-27-2010, 03:26 PM
LOL Kevin Martin Top 5 player overall... CLASSIC!

TDMVPDPOY
07-27-2010, 03:40 PM
wtf is up with rocket fans in every fkn bball forum...u aint winning shit, stop creating threads about ur potential when ur just fodder

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 03:41 PM
wtf is up with rocket fans in every fkn bball forum...u aint winning shit, stop creating threads about ur potential when ur just fodder

Are you fucking stupid?

MavDynasty
lol anime

rockets

Your just mad because Tim Duncan is old and on the decline.

It's pretty obvious Yao's career>>>>Duncans

tlongII
07-27-2010, 05:10 PM
The Rockets have a chance to be very good. It all depends on Yao much as the Blazers fate depends on Oden.

jacobdrj
07-27-2010, 05:11 PM
My Darkhorse is the Clippers... They have Blake Griffin, and just added Aminou... And Eric Gordon is no slouch. Kaman is a legit center in a center starved Western Conference...

BlackSwordsMan
07-27-2010, 05:19 PM
lol anime

holy shit its been at least a year since hes used that bleach avatar I don't even remember who it was
good memory bro

Kamnik
07-27-2010, 05:25 PM
If Yao would be 100% healthy before and during playoffs rox would be really dangerous. But that is very unlikely...

Yao is my favourite center in the NBA, I hope he will be well.

4>0rings
07-27-2010, 05:32 PM
spurs

Amuseddaysleeper
07-27-2010, 05:34 PM
Chicago

spursncowboys
07-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Once Yao retires the Rockets won't be having to worry about if he'll be healthy and actually be able to build something. Every year they play better without him

imo

redzero
07-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Once Yao retires the Rockets won't be having to worry about if he'll be healthy and actually be able to build something. Every year they play better without him

imo

You know, I've seen people claim that the Rockets played better without McGrady and/or Yao, and when neither is playing, The Rockets didn't make the playoffs.

Ashy Larry
07-27-2010, 06:08 PM
The Rockets seas on depends on the feet of Yao Ming.

Looks like first round and out or "With the 9th pick in the 2011 NBA Draft, the Houston Rockets select (fill in the blank) from (insert college or high school here).

Rockets Dynasty
07-27-2010, 06:10 PM
The team that everybody is forgetting about when talking about winning it all is the Houston Rockets. We are getting Yao back, the best center in the game, we have good perimeter players that are tough and play defense.

A top 10 point guard in Aaron Brooks, a top 5 player overall in Kevin Martin, we drafted a potential superstar in Pat Patterson to spell Luis Scola. Brad Miller who is still an all star is also in there to shore up the front line. This team is stacked and is right up there with Boston, Miami, and the Lakers.

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Double-Up
07-27-2010, 06:43 PM
The Rockets have a chance to be very good. It all depends on Yao much as the Blazers fate depends on Oden.

I hate to admit it but this guy has a good point...

spursncowboys
07-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Yao isn't worth the $$$ but some teams are willing to take on his doctor bills. Trade him for some vets. Rockets look pretty good and are on their way up, as opposed to the mavs and spurs who are just holding out on the inevitable. But they need to stop planning around that no talent ass clown.

sribb43
07-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Love the screen name. How did you come up with "rockets"?

BlairForceDejuan
07-27-2010, 07:30 PM

http://i29.tinypic.com/i51amv.jpg

koriwhat
07-27-2010, 07:35 PM
MavDynasty
lol dust chip
http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=10602&dateline=1279055990
Position: Dominant Center
Team: Dallas Mavericks
vBookie Cash: $5590

ezau
07-27-2010, 08:43 PM
We just have to see whether Yao will be anything close to what he was before the injury. IMHO, his decline will start this year and sadly, we never got to see reach his prime.

Indazone
07-27-2010, 08:47 PM
We can't talk shit about Rockets winning a chip. Until we actually do something, that's all it is...talk. Also lulz @ Kmart top 5 player hahahahahah

TheManFromAcme
07-27-2010, 09:22 PM
Miami is my dark horse.
Those little fellas are the little train that can.....:toast

SouthTexasRancher
07-27-2010, 09:25 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

especially ==>>> a top 5 player overall in Kevin Martin

and

Brad Miller who is still an all star is also in there to shore up the front line. This team is stacked and is right up there with Boston, Miami, and the Lakers.

Those are classics...guud uns!

You might want to lay off the the week old bayou water there in Houston... the mosquitoes are usually the first hint before the fever, chills, sweats, fatigue, nausea, and a severe headache tells you that you just might be suffering from malaria!

Quit Hatin'
07-27-2010, 11:44 PM
he is not even a top 5 player on his team.

TheKingOfMIA6
07-28-2010, 12:29 AM
It's pretty obvious Yao's career>>>>Duncans

:rollin

Bito Corleone
07-28-2010, 12:35 AM

You were already pushing it by thinking that Brooks is a top 10 PG, and Martin is a top 5 player...but Brad Miller is still an All-star? :lmao

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-28-2010, 12:45 AM
lol at people continuing to fall for this :lol

darkwitzki
07-28-2010, 03:44 AM
Yao Might Retire If Foot Won't Fully Heal

Jul 27, 2010 1:39 PM EST

Rockets center Yao Ming will consider quitting basketball after the 2010-11 season if he doesn't fully recover from a lingering foot injury.
He sounded far from optimistic about his future in comments made to Chinese state media on Monday.
"If the foot injury does not heal next season, I might choose to call it quits," Yao said.
He is entering the final season of his current contract with Houston and recently became a father.
Yao missed last season following foot surgery.

eisfeld
07-28-2010, 04:26 AM
http://www.np4me.net/etc/pics/Trolled.jpg

More obvious than the drunk "spurs are not done" thread in the Spurs Forum.

djohn2oo8
07-28-2010, 08:11 AM
We can't talk shit about Rockets winning a chip. Until we actually do something, that's all it is...talk. Also lulz @ Kmart top 5 player hahahahahah

Good god ur dumb.

djohn2oo8
07-28-2010, 08:13 AM
LOL, people keep feeding the troll