PDA

View Full Version : women, women, women... and egos

TE
07-27-2010, 07:23 PM
why are woman so cruel?

no offense to those who are nice, I salute you all...

but damn, women who are cruel to nice guys suck!!!!
:hat

bigzak25
07-27-2010, 07:49 PM
why are woman so cruel?

no offense to those who are nice, I salute you all...

but damn, women who are cruel to nice guys suck!!!!
:hat

a cruel woman has usually been turned into one by a cruel man.

let them be and move on to nicer women. there are plenty out there.

TE
07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Stop being nice, pussy, then you won't have to worry about bitches tossing their drinks in your face just for saying hi.

the almighty response from the luvanator.

This advice, in my most humble surprise, makes sense.
:toast

Frenzy
07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Women love men who ignore them. So ignore them.

Cyrano
07-27-2010, 10:39 PM
uNgJccwmk88&feature=related

Trainwreck2100
07-28-2010, 01:05 AM
son you give a bitch an inch she'll take a fucking kilometer

phyzik
07-28-2010, 01:48 AM
Dont pussy-foot around it... ALL women are bitches at some point... there is NO way around it... And no, women..... Sorry to break it to you... its not the guys fault most of the time.... its yours.

If you would just act like a normal, sane, human being, shit would be so much easier.

I just find it funny that women wonder why we men lie when they are so fucking bat shit crazy when we tell the ugly truth about their bullshit.

Pussy is pussy though.

Have to deal with all the other stupid shit to get it.

Cyrano
07-28-2010, 03:00 AM
T95RnJ1ATD8

Sense
07-28-2010, 04:44 AM
You're putting the pussy up on the pedestal

TDMVPDPOY
07-28-2010, 04:56 AM
from experience what ive seen, being a cunt gets girls, but these girls are only there for a short period of time when they grow out of that thuglife living it up type of shit in their lives, b4 they settle down...they come to the nice guys who think they are still gettin something pure brand new in a box....

fck that shit.

Sense
07-28-2010, 04:59 AM
from experience what ive seen, being a cunt gets girls, but these girls are only there for a short period of time when they grow out of that thuglife living it up type of shit in their lives, b4 they settle down...they come to the nice guys who think they are still gettin something pure brand new in a box....

fck that shit.

Pretty much, throughout high school I saw a lot of amazing girls with a bunch of retarded douchebags... one of those girls was with my best friend.

He ended up cheating on her TONS of times, I know because I was with the dude all the time... it was when he got with another friends GF that I put an end to that shit.

The girl is still amazing, and she grew out of it. She had even considered marrying him.

I'll tell you something though, I bet you he regrets everything he did now.

Just keep doing what you're doing and eventually one will not be a cunt.

ploto
07-28-2010, 07:18 AM
Maybe, it's the type of women you choose.

TE
07-28-2010, 10:02 AM
women are hypocrites... and when they are, it is hard to make them change their mind.

Somehow, with every girl I've been with, I've been a nice guy and all, and they seem to create some illusion that I'm not doing something right (sex is not a problem, trust me). How retarded is that?

Vici
07-28-2010, 10:14 AM
You don't have to be a douchebag or a dick to have a girl fall for you.

I'm about as nice as they come but you can't be nice all the time. You have to make fun of/ not put up with her shit all the time. Women like men who are men. The ones who don't, the ones who want a guy who will do whatever they want is someone you don't want to be with. Those are the really nutty ones. You can be nice just don't go overboard with it.

Put her in her place every now and then, the same way you would your best friend.

Nathan Explosion
07-28-2010, 10:18 AM
My soon to be ex-wife decided that it would be preferable to go to Seaworld instead of taking care of our kids because I was too sick to do it, considering I couldn't hold anything down all day yesterday.

And somehow, I'm the bad guy for pointing out that she cares more about herself and her friends than our kids.

Fuck that shit. Then I'm the overly dramatic one because the kids cry and throw fits (they're 4 and 2) when she leaves and I'm tired of having to calm them down so I told her to fuck off and leave us alone.

I used to be the nice guy who did everything for her and never once thought about being a bad boyfriend/husband. All that got me was cheated on once (which I forgave) and being told it was going to happen again before she left me and the kids.

Fuck that shit. I got my kids. That's all that matters. Being the nice guy is a pain in the ass and I don't really have an interest in it anymore.

The Gemini Method
07-28-2010, 10:52 AM
^A definite sign of immaturity, Nathan.

Anyhow, the current lady friend knows that I expect her to hold her own in almost all regards of relational livin'. I'm not saying you have to be a complete asshole all of the time, but you can't be a pushover most of the time. Keep a steady hand and invite her to do the same. If not, then like the infamous words of Iceberg Slim, "When a b#$ch be actin' up, my backhand be slappin' it up!" Just kidding. Physical violence is never thet answer.

SpursStalker
07-28-2010, 02:46 PM
My soon to be ex-wife decided that it would be preferable to go to Seaworld instead of taking care of our kids because I was too sick to do it, considering I couldn't hold anything down all day yesterday.

And somehow, I'm the bad guy for pointing out that she cares more about herself and her friends than our kids.

Fuck that shit. Then I'm the overly dramatic one because the kids cry and throw fits (they're 4 and 2) when she leaves and I'm tired of having to calm them down so I told her to fuck off and leave us alone.

I used to be the nice guy who did everything for her and never once thought about being a bad boyfriend/husband. All that got me was cheated on once (which I forgave) and being told it was going to happen again before she left me and the kids.

Fuck that shit. I got my kids. That's all that matters. Being the nice guy is a pain in the ass and I don't really have an interest in it anymore.

Good for you Nathan ... I would have done the same thing if it was my spouse.

How is that a sign of immaturity?

Cause he's looking out for the well being of his children, since it's apparent that the wife does not?

Oi ... You men are strange ones, that's for sure!

Trainwreck2100
07-28-2010, 03:04 PM

Anyhow, the current lady friend knows that I expect her to hold her own in almost all regards of relational livin'. I'm not saying you have to be a complete asshole all of the time, but you can't be a pushover most of the time. Keep a steady hand and invite her to do the same. If not, then like the infamous words of Iceberg Slim, "When a b#$ch be actin' up, my backhand be slappin' it up!" Just kidding. Physical violence is never thet answer.

But it is an answer, bitch try to kill you, ain't got no recourse but to smack down. Also i'd say the sign of immaturity is her so ready to leave the kids

The Gemini Method
07-28-2010, 03:29 PM
For those confused with whom I was calling immature--I was referring to his ex-wife, not Nathan. I should have made myself a tad bit more clearer.

How is that a sign of immaturity?

Cause he's looking out for the well being of his children, since it's apparent that the wife does not?

Oi ... You men are strange ones, that's for sure!

SpursStalker
07-28-2010, 04:14 PM
For those confused with whom I was calling immature--I was referring to his ex-wife, not Nathan. I should have made myself a tad bit more clearer.

:tu

Sense
07-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Was he cheating on her with you? And what do you mean you put an end to that shit?

:lol

The guy got with another friends GF... then THAT friend got with his GF.

that's how I put an end to it... I made that happen ahhah

TE
08-19-2010, 02:22 AM
:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

BRHornet45
08-19-2010, 02:25 AM
son just go gay. hell it worked for ghazi

TE
08-19-2010, 02:28 AM
son just go gay. hell it worked for ghazi

Son, BR, its not as easy as flip flopping from liking DT3 to liking straight girls...if that's what you think it is.

I love my woman, she's just very...well, womany sometimes!
:depressed

Latarian Milton
08-19-2010, 03:09 AM
women are indeed far crueler than men. grandma's fists and palms are much harder/harsher than gangstas, empathetically u guys must know it too because you all experienced similar tortures in your childhoods. you know the harshest hits were not from dads or granddads but from moms and grandmas.

Summers
08-19-2010, 01:25 PM
When the war-mongerers, rapists, pedophiles, and wife-beaters of the world are female, then men can bitch about how cruel women are.

balli
08-19-2010, 01:30 PM
When the war-mongerers

http://www.alphanista.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/condoleezza-rice-7.jpg

rapists, pedophiles

http://www.hottforteacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/christine_a_mccallum_mugshot.jpg
http://www.hottforteacher.com/christine-amccallum-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-boy-over-300-times/

and wife-beaters of the world are female
http://topnews.us/sites/default/files/rosie_o%27donnell.jpg

Summers
08-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Well, there are exceptions to every generalization. :)

BRHornet45
08-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Sons the problem is that at least 75% of all women have such a ridiculous sense of entitlement that its impossible to please them. Smart men know how to play their game and end up with the hottest broads. The nice guys and idiots who put the broads on a pedestal are the ones who end up with all the ugly and fat ones. Their only hope of finding a hot wife/gf is if they make shit loads of money and don't mind being a cuckold. Sorry but truth hurts. This is how it goes 95% of the time. God bless

Xolotl
08-19-2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.alphanista.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/condoleezza-rice-7.jpg

http://www.hottforteacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/christine_a_mccallum_mugshot.jpg
http://www.hottforteacher.com/christine-amccallum-accused-of-raping-13-year-old-boy-over-300-times/

http://topnews.us/sites/default/files/rosie_o%27donnell.jpg

:lol well played

Trainwreck2100
08-19-2010, 05:42 PM
When the war-mongerers, rapists, pedophiles, and wife-beaters of the world are female, then men can bitch about how cruel women are.

Men go to war to a)keep their bitches happy in their jewelry yachts, and fancy clothes b) get way from their women cause they're bitches

Men rape women cause some other woman already turned them down

Women are pedos too, but guys don't report it cause they're too busy getting high fives

And that last one well sometimes you women just need to shut the fuck up

Trainwreck2100
08-19-2010, 11:40 PM
lol trainwreck really hates women because he's never had any pussy :lol

I don't hate women

Trainwreck2100
08-19-2010, 11:40 PM
they can't drive for shit though

Trainwreck2100
08-19-2010, 11:54 PM
lol always talking shit about women

but you don't "hate them

right.

maybe one day when you're actually able to get a woman into bed and experience that joy, you'll lighten up some

:lol

you're talking shit about me, does that mean you hate me?

BRHornet45
08-20-2010, 12:06 AM
sons trainwreck is my boy. I hate women just like he does. they are only good for a select few things. plz tell me what other purpose they serve outside of the following? ...

- sex
- something pretty to look at
- good to be used to sell something for your business/product, etc.
- cook (which at least half of them can't do anyways)
- file paper work, answer the phone, secretary type shit

sons the list above is only talking about women who are at least half ass decent looking aka rated 6 out of 10 on up. anything under a 5 is pretty much completely worthless. sad, but true. sorry. its a harsh world out there. God bless

Trainwreck2100
08-20-2010, 12:20 AM
sons trainwreck is my boy. I hate women just like he does. they are only good for a select few things. plz tell me what other purpose they serve outside of the following? ...

- sex
- something pretty to look at
- good to be used to sell something for your business/product, etc.
- cook (which at least half of them can't do anyways)
- file paper work, answer the phone, secretary type shit

sons the list above is only talking about women who are at least half ass decent looking aka rated 6 out of 10 on up. anything under a 5 is pretty much completely worthless. sad, but true. sorry. its a harsh world out there. God bless

you need to think outside the box, five and below are good for two things slumpbusting and buying you stuff. The dillema arises when they for some reason have self esteem.