MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 10:17 PM
sup rogue

thedong
07-27-2010, 10:21 PM
pussy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

u can use pussy to get money

then u can use that money to get weed.

its a circle of life, u can use weed to get pussy. but u cant use that pussy to get money, u must have the pussy on lock in the first place to get the money, otherwise you're just stuck between pussu and weed, and without any cashflow, the weed is bound to run out, unless you grow your own shit.

edit:

Without the weed, the pussy is bound to run to some other dick who has some weed, then u'll be left all alone. The secret is to keep the pussy on lockdown, once you have that pussy on lockdown you can always get that money, once that money keeps on flowing in, you are able to keep the pussy on lockdown by bribing it with weed, crack, and shit......

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 10:27 PM
pussy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

its a circle of life, u can use weed to get pussy. but u cant use that pussy to get money, u must have the pussy on lock in the first place to get the money, otherwise you're just stuck between pussu and weed, and without any cashflow, the weed is bound to run out, unless you grow your own shit.

edit:

Without the weed, the pussy is bound to run to some other dick who has some weed, then u'll be left all alone. The secret is to keep the pussy on lockdown, once you have that pussy on lockdown you can always get that money, once that money keeps on flowing in, you are able to keep the pussy on lockdown by bribing it with weed, crack, and shit......

lol filipino figger

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 10:27 PM
damn scrah, you think i voted mono?

BlackSwordsMan
07-27-2010, 10:28 PM
dunno who pussyface is

badfish22
07-27-2010, 10:28 PM
lol filipino figger
you shouldn't talk to yo nigga thedong like that

thedong
07-27-2010, 10:30 PM
When the time comes, the pussy is bound to get rather old and rather unhappy, the pussy is going to want more and more.....

that is the time when you cut loose with the old pussy and get on with the new...

Its easy to recruit and bait the new pussy, there are millions of females who graduates high school every year and not know what the fuck to do next, entice that pussy by setting up a mouse trap, but instead of cheese, put weed and lipgloss, chick love lip gloss, especially the cherry kind.

once you catch the pussy, make sure to hold on to it tight, cause its gonna try to run away, but much like most fishes in the sea, once its get a taste of that new sweet aquarium, it's not going to want to go back in the ocean ever again.

MavDynasty
how did that nigga get unbanned?

badfish22
damn scrah, you think i voted mono?
and you need to lose the dust chip avatar if you want to rep my "gg NFL" headline imho

badfish22
07-27-2010, 10:31 PM
good post by thedong imho :tu

oh crap
07-27-2010, 10:32 PM
dunno who pussyface is

i was gonna comment that a lot of newer members probably wouldn't know or remember pussyface but seeing that you've been here since 07, kinda surprised you don't. he's had many a quarrels back in the day. and this poll should have been public, even though pussyface could be pretentious, i wanna know who the fuck voted for Mono. Lol.

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 10:32 PM
brah, what should i put?

Booharv
07-27-2010, 10:33 PM
dunno who pussyface is

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69429

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 10:33 PM
lol 13-3

BlackSwordsMan
07-27-2010, 10:34 PM

ah thanks haven't seen that guy in a while

badfish22
Dez Bryant or Miles Austin imho.

MavDynasty
J Witt ?

badfish22
07-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Go for it.

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 10:37 PM
tbh i was thinking about the TO popcorn pic but he is no longer on the team

thedong
07-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Every once in a while there is going to be some hating bitch ass loser who is going to want to steal your pussy.

Shit like this is expected and you shouldn't panic, its the nature of life, ever since the dawn of age, people have been colonizing other peoples shit and take it for their own, its the strong that wins in the end, you have to remember that.

So if the pussy threatens you that it will run away, you gotta keep your G up, treat her like she aint no good in the 1st place, tell her that all you have to do is dial that 1800 number that your cousin Jamal sent you, and you'll have that new fresh shaven pussy in no time.

Tell her you have options, and it's a pimp market, not a pussy market.

Now, what to do with the bitch face loser who tries to steal yo pussy?

Remember, keep your enemies closer, invite that lil nigg@ to dinner or some shit, play cards with him, get in his head, and when he is about to leave, tell him ''bitch, if you ever try to steal my pussy, my pussy, my pussy(make sure to say it 3 times so he knows you mean business) I will chop off yo dick, put some damn wig on yo nappy head, and make you my own personal pussy instead, I aint got lube either, Im coming in there with full force.''

I bet that pussy stealin bitch will never evah try to steal yo pussy again.

badfish22
07-27-2010, 10:41 PM
tbh Dez is the funniest because he hasn't proven shit as a NFL receiver yet, which causes mass amounts of butthurt from opposing fans. I wish grey named spurfans weren't all cowboys fans because there the easiest to troll.

but back on topic...

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 10:43 PM
brah i found some j witt

thedong
07-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Did someone said butthurt????

I will tell you what butt hurt is, one day I was strolling to Santa Barbara looking for my long lost lover, Costanza. I have met her in Santa Monica, but heard rumblings that she moved to Santa Barbara.

One day I was hiking by mountains, screaming ''COSTANZA WHERE ARE YOU??????''' then I heard a scream from young lady, I decided to take a look, then I saw a pack of no good asian mafia gangbanging a innocent white girl, I decided to help her, at first the asian mafia retreated, but came back 5 minutes later when they realized that the cops wasnt gonna make it on time.

The asian mafia surrounded me, ready to attack, good thing I had my nunchucks with me, so I was ready to fight, If I was gonna go down, I was gonna go down with a fight.

But the asian mafia was just too good and too overwhelming, the next thing you know, I was in Mexico.

In a donkey show, I was lucky that the donkey who was supposed to penetrate me that evening could not get it up.

So that left me precisely 8 hours to escape before the other donkey tries to penetrate my asshole for the morning show.

I had to think, I had to think fast, I had to be precise, I knew the only way to escape was to somehow bribe the security person who was looking after me.

I offered him money

he refused

I offered him my new G Shock watch

He almost said yes, but refused

I offered him my new Kobe's shoes

He was a Phoenix Suns fan

I offered him every single thing I had

But he wanted to a my virgin asshole

I had no choice, it was either him or a donkey infront of hundreds of people.

badfish22
07-27-2010, 10:53 PM
:lol thedong has a little culburn in him tbh

MavDynasty
07-27-2010, 10:54 PM
lol nah, just a filipino figger trying to rap

Veterinarian
07-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Tbh pussyface's retirement was one of the best things to happen to mono's career here as an ST poster.

Zelophehad
07-27-2010, 11:31 PM

I don't really know much about these two posters but reading this I will say that Howard Stern was a force of nature when he first came on the radio here in Dallas and he destroyed any of the garbage the Ticket has ever done. Hombre came on the air insulted the shit out of Dallas, insulted the local radio's employee's accents, said the city was only known nationally for the JFK assassination, and still went to number one in record time in morning drive which is by far the biggest audience in radio, the "prime time" so to speak. So just by pointing that out Pussyface won the argument in that thread.

balldontlie
07-27-2010, 11:38 PM
you shouldn't talk to yo nigga thedong like that
here i am badfish! are you happy? no i am not mavsdynasty

lol u got banned 2day on db.com

Roddy Beaubois
07-27-2010, 11:38 PM
here i am badfish! are you happy? no i am not mavsdynasty

lol u got banned 2day on db.com
Just checked back there. That place is dead now.

Roddy Beaubois
07-27-2010, 11:41 PM
its funny how adyer is still butthurt about how many people I got to copy his avatar

"Did you get duped into using my avatar, too?

LOL"
:lmao

I can only view the forum using a proxy tbh

balldontlie
07-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Just checked back there. That place is dead now.

yeah u better come back. kiss a little tech ass.

"You pathetic fat piece of shit!" :lol

Bito Corleone

:lmao

thedong
There are two type of Pussies.......

A pussy who wants to be fucked regardless

and a pussy who uses the pussy to get something.

A pussy who wants to be fucked regardless is your one night stands

we stick around for the pussy who needs shit from you to be fucked cause theyre good pussy.

A pussy is like a carsales woman.

You dont have to pay the whole price for you to let it fuck it.

But if your credit is good enough, it will let it fuck you

Now here comes the relationship part, you dont want your downpayment going to waste by having the pussy repo itself.

But once you complete the payments on the pussy, the pussy is yours.

the key is to lease the pussy, and not buy so you can upgrade to a better pussy in the future. now, if you feel like that pussy is the one, then you can always buy it

But you dont want to be driving a 2010 pussy in 5 years, trust me. It may be good reliable pussy who gets you from cum to cum, but the mileage on that pussy will always be visible.

Roddy Beaubois
07-27-2010, 11:47 PM
yeah u better come back. kiss a little tech ass.

"You pathetic fat piece of shit!" :lol

:lol yeah I dont think hes ever gonna let me come back.

And im sure its just a coincidence that MD stopped posting as soon as you started :tu :lol

Roddy Beaubois
07-27-2010, 11:49 PM
crofl at thedong going on these huge tangents just because the word pussy was in the thread.

balldontlie
07-27-2010, 11:57 PM
:lol yeah I dont think hes ever gonna let me come back.

And im sure its just a coincidence that MD stopped posting as soon as you started :tu :lol

he said it will take "a heck of an apology"

BDL= Michael Dugat

thedong
07-27-2010, 11:58 PM
BadFish: Sorry tech, I love you.

Tech: Not good enough!

Badfish: I SUCK YO DICK!!!!!!!!

Roddy Beaubois
07-28-2010, 12:01 AM
tbh when i said MD i meant MavsDynasty, not the great MD that I almost picked up in that draft that cause maximum butthurt among the other posters.

thedong
07-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Anyways, back on topic.

I hear fools telling me you have to fuck the pussy right to keep on lockdown, but these clowns dont know what they're talking about.

The secret to fucking

aint about size, aint about foreplay nor how you suck the clit, all that shit is irrelevant.

its about how you cum, you can fuck the bitch for 3 hours and make her cum 10 times, but if you didnt cum in her right, she will leave you for another n!gg@ regardless.

the key is

dont matter how long u fuck the bitch, u can pre ejaculate for all i give a fuck, but when you cum make sure you let her know my name is __________ and here is my man juice, take it bitch.

Pull out, put yo dick in front of her face and cum like a man, then she'll know who she just fuck with.

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:04 AM
Yo boy MD in da muthafuckin house

balldontlie
07-28-2010, 12:06 AM
Yo boy MD in da muthafuckin house

Roddy Beaubois/Badfish thinks we are the same poster

set the record straight

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:07 AM
lol badfish

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:08 AM
tbh idk why though

All I said was I knew MarionMFFL/Roddy Buckets in real life because he went to my highschool

Roddy Beaubois
07-28-2010, 12:08 AM
http://fandangogroovers.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/fight-club.jpg

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:09 AM
He says we're the same people because

1. We both play Xbox Live
2. We're both Cowboy and Ranger fans
3. We both know MarionMFFL

He listed something somewhat close to that.

Roddy Beaubois
07-28-2010, 12:10 AM
tbh idk why though

All I said was I knew MarionMFFL/Roddy Buckets in real life because he went to my highschool

lol ok ill drop the BDL=MD shtick for now on :lol

That was my DB schtick anyway and as BR would say, the old me is dead and gone.

balldontlie
07-28-2010, 12:11 AM
badfish i dont even own an xbox i still play the PS2. i've never met marionmffl.

MD- what was marionmffl like in high school?

MavDynasty
tbh fail^

it is

the old me is dead & gone

kind of like

bitches & blunts!

thedong
sons, I smell adiba in this shit.

that piece of shit has been hating on me for no good mother fucking reason since day one.

Im the shit, and let the truth be told that MMG sent me half nakes pics of her, and shit was hot.

Did I lie when I told yall fools that TMOGE = Dirk McGirk, Mongorr, and GetKiddARing???
Shit, I even provided proof.

Now where my dap????

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:13 AM
badfish i dont even own an xbox i still play the PS2. i've never met marionmffl.

MD- what was marionmffl like in high school?

tbh he was a hardcore mavs homer who always talked shit to my Suns fan friend.

He bragged how he watched like 8 straight years of Maverick basketball emphasizing on how he never missed a Preseason, Regular Season, or Post season game

balldontlie
07-28-2010, 12:14 AM
tbh he was a hardcore mavs homer who always talked shit to my Suns fan friend.

He bragged how he watched like 8 straight years of Maverick basketball emphasizing on how he never missed a Preseason, Regular Season, or Post season game

was he a big of a nerd as he sounds

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:17 AM
was he a big of a nerd as he sounds

tbh He wasn't a nerd from what I saw. Just a homer who talked shit 24/7 lol

Chill tho from what I saw

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 12:22 AM
lol at impostor rogue op.

balldontlie
07-28-2010, 12:23 AM
tbh He wasn't a nerd from what I saw. Just a homer who talked shit 24/7 lol

Chill tho from what I saw

cool cool. he was hilarious on db.com. he would have these meltdowns

i miss him

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 12:24 AM
lol at MD's avatar.

He wishes he was half as good as P Willy, tbh.

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:29 AM
cool cool. he was hilarious on db.com. he would have these meltdowns

i miss him
tbh even if RoddyBuckets isn't him, i made him have some hilarious meltdowns just accusing him of being Marion.

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:29 AM
lol at MD's avatar.

He wishes he was half as good as P Willy, tbh.

patrick willis?

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:30 AM
sons should i facebook marion to tell him to start posting again? :lol

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:32 AM
lol at impostor rogue op.

son, i cant remember if you're a pat fan or a colt fan but either way gg. The NFL is fucked :lol

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:32 AM
sure :lol

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:33 AM
son, i cant remember if you're a pat fan or a colt fan but either way gg. The NFL is fucked :lol

lol colts

balldontlie
07-28-2010, 12:34 AM

please! or tell me his facebook so i can

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 12:35 AM

son how about we sig bet for when Peyton rubs his nut sack on the Cowboys' face this season? You might want to think twice about it tho, because the game is in December scrah.

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:36 AM
please! or tell me his facebook so i can

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=805479325&ref=ts

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:37 AM
son how about we sig bet for when Peyton rubs his nut sack on the Cowboys' face this season? You might want to think twice about it tho, because the game is in December scrah.
Everyone knows that the Cowboys kicked their December curse last year. Thats why the NFL is fucked :lol

MavDynasty

lol tracy porter

MavDynasty
gg NFL

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 12:39 AM
lol tracy porter

lol getting the score ran up by the ol' gunslinger

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:39 AM
ouch son just looked it up and its AT indy. I dont know brah, that might be our only loss of the season. And its also not too late in the season as to where the COlts would be resting their players for a guaranteed super bowl victory.

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:40 AM
tbh we are gonna face rape the vikings this year

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 12:42 AM

:cry great fucking quarterback :cry

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 12:43 AM
ouch son just looked it up and its AT indy. I dont know brah, that might be our only loss of the season. And its also not too late in the season as to where the COlts would be resting their players for a guaranteed super bowl victory.

tbh, you have to factor in that Peyton might want to make an ill advised trip to Mexico before the game. Don't be scurred, imho.

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:47 AM
how long of a sig bet are we talking?

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:48 AM
another thing, what team does findog root for?

Greg Oden
07-28-2010, 12:49 AM
I think the Cowboys, tbh.

badfish22
07-28-2010, 12:50 AM
:cry great fucking poster