PDA

View Full Version : lol Tracy McLady

sefant77
07-28-2010, 08:40 AM
"I won't have a problem, but that's not what I'm really shooting for. I think, yeah, if I was the player that I was in a Knicks uniform [at the end of last season], I would have no problem coming off the bench. But I've worked extremely hard and I'm far from being that player. Trust me. It's up to me in training camp to prove I'm a starter." - Tracy McGrady on willingness to come off bench next season

Every offseason the same shit....

I will be the old player again, i will be an allstar again, im 100% healthy blablabla

Zelophehad
07-28-2010, 08:49 AM
I remember there was this long article I read last year, I think in that piece of shit ESPN the Magazine, where it was detailed that he was working out with Tim Grover and utilizing a training regiment that was strengthening his body in a way he had never done before. That article made it seem like he was destined for a huge comeback and then he promptly sucked horse cock with the Knicks.

Xevious
07-28-2010, 08:52 AM
I think he could work in a lesser role if he plays steady minutes and gets some rhythm back, but he isn't going to do it. Like Iverson, he'll throw a fit and retire before teams suggest that he won't be "the man".

sribb43
07-28-2010, 08:55 AM
I'm sure at some point he will drop the line....

"I'm in the best shape of my career"

quentin_compson
07-28-2010, 09:03 AM
I'm sure at some point he will drop the line....

"I'm in the best shape of my career"

Hey, isn't that what they are saying about Tyson Chandler as well? :lol

Zelophehad
07-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Hey, isn't that what they are saying about Tyson Chandler as well? :lol

Even though Chandler was a massive letdown as a dust chip acquisition, he has looked really good in the Team USA training supposedly:

"Tyson Chandler (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?playerId=984), C
He has clearly been the team's best center, and has looked healthy after missing most of the last two NBA seasons with injuries."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&page=USA-Bubble-100724