PDA

View Full Version : Greeting Spurstalk Members

UniversityOfLakaLuva
07-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Greetings from the University of Lakaluva,

Due to the extreme popularity of TheLakaLuvaLibrary and the amount of fucktarded posts by koriwhat and Lakaluva at an all time high, we are pleased to let you folks at Spurstalk know that we have collected enough funds from stinky pakis and tattoo parlors worldwide to form The University of LakaLuva.

Our goal here is to collect, analyze, and research the record sheer stupidity by these two posters in order to prevent further abortions in the future. Our generation is at stake here. Unfortunately for these fuckwads, all hope is lost with them. However, it is not too late for the next in line. Any posts containing
material dealing with

-Pakis pretending they're All Americans
-Stories about chasing pussy
-Posts containing 'fag'
-Paragraphs that look like they're written by a calf tatted hippie who dropped out of high school
-Anything that looks like it was written by a student who got a C in Calculus

should be submitted immediately so we can continue our further research. I think I covered everything!

Take care guys,

-University of LakaLuva

HarlemHeat37
07-28-2010, 09:23 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Veterinarian
07-28-2010, 09:26 PM
greetings from the university of lakaluva,

due to the extreme popularity of thelakaluvalibrary and the amount of fucktarded posts by koriwhat and lakaluva at an all time high, we are pleased to let you folks at spurstalk know that we have collected enough funds from stinky pakis and tattoo parlors worldwide to form the university of lakaluva.

Our goal here is to collect, analyze, and research the record sheer stupidity by these two posters in order to prevent further abortions in the future. Our generation is at stake here. Unfortunately for these fuckwads, all hope is lost with them. However, it is not too late for the next in line. Any posts containing
material dealing with

-pakis pretending they're all americans
-stories about chasing pussy
-posts containing 'fag'
-paragraphs that look like they're written by a calf tatted hippie who dropped out of high school
-anything that looks like it was written by a student who got a c in calculus with a fucking tutor

should be submitted immediately so we can continue our further research. I think i covered everything!

Take care guys,

-university of lakaluva

fify.

DesignatedT
07-28-2010, 09:26 PM
lmao at the pic.

Don Ready
07-28-2010, 09:29 PM
What about the influx of wiggas, who feel the need to misspell words and drop the word nigga every three words?

UniversityOfLakaLuva
07-28-2010, 09:52 PM
What about the influx of wiggas, who feel the need to misspell words and drop the word nigga every three words?

Indeed that is troubling but here we are focusing solely on pakis acting as piggers. If those white kids were to have two identical calf tats on their legs then we would take that into consideration.

Take care,

ULL

Venti Quattro
07-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Lol how's the admission process at ULL?

UniversityOfLakaLuva
07-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Lol how's the admission process at ULL?

This is such a huge crisis that admission is totally free. If you'd like to be admitted just let me or TheLakaluvaLibray know about your request.

However, if you have achieved lower than a C in Calculus with a tutor you must read this book first.

http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestsellers-2006/1316-1.jpg

Our recommended book "Calculus For Societies' Most Extreme Fuckwads" unfortunately is sold out but this book above will do for now.

Take care,

The University of LakaLuva

TE
07-28-2010, 10:12 PM
you a badass troll

SomeCallMeTim
07-28-2010, 10:16 PM
How many luva trolls do we need, exactly? What is this, an even dozen?

Pretty soon his trolls will have trolls.