PDA

View Full Version : All the lesser fruit juice mascots need to stop reppin the Lakers

Punchy
07-28-2010, 09:59 PM
The OG is here. Since 1962 I been pimp slapping bitches with my unique blend of 7 fruit flavors that include apple, apricot, guava, orange, papaya, passion fruit, and pineapple. All pretenders can now get the fuck out.

And when I say pretender, I'm talking 'bout that fatass bitch Kool-Aid Man. Nigga came along in 1975, thinking he gonna make a splash in the game and take over. Breaking into people's houses and screaming "Ohh Yeahh!" like some crackhead. Besides, that shit ain't even real fruit juice, just some bullshit sugar water that's dyed red and sold cheap so broke ass welfare niggas can afford to buy it. I may be a lot more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Now I see him on here trying to represent the greatest sports franchise in history, which also happens to be my favorite team. I think he's doing one fucked job of it. Fool can't even get through a sentence without some reference to homosexuality, which makes sense since Kool-Aid's always been a gay ass drink. We don't want that kind of shit associated with the great Los Angeles Lakers.

So I'm here, fist cocked like always, to issue a beat downs to anyone dissing the Lakers and to Koolaid_Man's punk ass for being the failure he is.

SomeCallMeTim
07-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Looks like we're in for some serious beef in the coming weeks. ST beware.

Punchy, I've always wanted to ask you: that shirt you're wearing, it appears to be an Argentinian soccer jersey. What's up with that?

Daddy_Of_All_Trolls
07-28-2010, 10:05 PM
86IpU3g-S8Q

Punchy
07-28-2010, 10:28 PM
Looks like we're in for some serious beef in the coming weeks. ST beware.

Punchy, I've always wanted to ask you: that shirt you're wearing, it appears to be an Argentinian soccer jersey. What's up with that?

Jail stripes, homie. Escaped from prison before I became the official Hawaiian Punch mascot. Was sent up for knocking one too many fools out.

Proctor & Gamble liked the look, but changed the color of the stripes from black to blue so they'd be less threatening to American consumers.

TheHeatIsOn
07-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Nigga fuck koolaid that bitch ass nigga is a lil bitch

Halberto
07-28-2010, 10:35 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/2rp5uyo.jpg

Koolaid_Man
07-28-2010, 11:05 PM
The OG is here. Since 1962 I been pimp slapping bitches with my unique blend of 7 fruit flavors that include apple, apricot, guava, orange, papaya, passion fruit, and pineapple. All pretenders can now get the fuck out.

And when I say pretender, I'm talking 'bout that fatass bitch Kool-Aid Man. Nigga came along in 1975, thinking he gonna make a splash in the game and take over. Breaking into people's houses and screaming "Ohh Yeahh!" like some crackhead. Besides, that shit ain't even real fruit juice, just some bullshit sugar water that's dyed red and sold cheap so broke ass welfare niggas can afford to buy it. I may be a lot more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Now I see him on here trying to represent the greatest sports franchise in history, which also happens to be my favorite team. I think he's doing one fucked job of it. Fool can't even get through a sentence without some reference to homosexuality, which makes sense since Kool-Aid's always been a gay ass drink. We don't want that kind of shit associated with the great Los Angeles Lakers.

So I'm here, fist cocked like always, to issue a beat downs to anyone dissing the Lakers and to Koolaid_Man's punk ass for being the failure he is.

Hey 21 Dickings your style is so wack and predictable....

The only thing Kooler than being Kool is IceKold....

You better check out my premere...and count your ones before u go to war with Kool...

TRWt1of1syA

Punchy
07-28-2010, 11:20 PM

You better check out my premere...and count your ones before u go to war with Kool...

TRWt1of1syA

I been running the juice industry for almost 50 years. Your bitchass is just a gimmick. What kind of juice comes in packets? Think about it.

And if you step to me, I'll that shatter that fatass glass body of yours into a million pieces.

Your worst nightmare is here, bitch. You've given a bad name to us all. I'm gonna raise the level of basketball talk about the Lakers and redeem the honor of soft drink mascots everywhere.

midnightpulp
07-29-2010, 08:28 AM

TRWt1of1syA

Weak.