PDA

View Full Version : Welcome.

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum
07-28-2010, 11:11 PM
In 1968 the LakaLuva Mental Asylum at Boddington was erected, under the supervision of prominent Boston architect BUMP in an extremely rural, out-of-the-way location. The hospital is dedicated to the LakaLuva family and ancestry. For many years their family have had the prestigious pedigree of filling up our asylum. From FaggotLuva to CockeyedJonesLuva to PakiLuva to CurryLuva all the way down to our very own LakaLuva. We have decided to rename the institute to our most well known moron and deranged patient known as LakaLuva, who trumped every other family member. Thank you for your contribution to our establishment.

While the hospital was originally established to provide residential treatment and care to the mentally ill family known as the LakaLuva family, its functions expanded to include rehab for one-liner fiends such as lefty and Dr.Koriwhat and his addiction to being a mentally unstable individual. By the 1980's the hospital was operating school clinics to help determine mental deficiency in children. This is where we found our idol and savior in LakaLuva. One day while skimming the books in grade 8, he decided to open his mouth and say this nugget of gold "Wade is dating a bitch 10 years older than him. This nigga got mammy issues or what. First, Star Jones, now the Hollywood whore that got dumped by Jason Kidd at a basketball game in front of her father. That nigga Kidd is cold." At once our officers and staff decided this was the one. He was the one moron and completely deranged idiot who would model for our mission. Our mission became to help ones most in need. After observing this moron for sometime, we decided to rename the facility from LuvaMentalAsylum to LakaLuvaMentalAsylum, giving dedication and pride to the biggest idiot on the planet, LakaLuva.

Unfortunately, the LakaLuvaMentalAsylum closed on June 24, 1992 due to budget cuts within the mental health system.

However, we have reopened in 1998 due to the generous contributions of Lakaluva, Koriwhat, lefty, LOL Texans, 21_Blessings, Kill_Bill_Pana, and more. Due to their completely deranged and idiotic views on life, our hospital and facility was call to arms in order to help society from these rising morons in society.

Dr. Koriwhat, who served as chief moron on the board of Lakaluva and co. decided to expand the facility into one that accepts children and adults who blindly tat up their bodies as well as forget daily hygiene and cutting hair. Dr. Koriwhat has decided to teach a class on how to bring intelligence to the position of male secretary and high school dropout. He has even decided to partner with Lakaluva and present to society the question, "Who is the bigger moron, Calf tats or Curry Encore?" We thank you Dr.Koriwhat

We hope to bring all the moronic and deranged patients into our facility that best represent the term "LakaLuva" and his meaning in life. This includes 21_Blessings, lefty, koriwhat, LOL Texans, Kill_Bill_Pana, and more!

badfish22
07-28-2010, 11:13 PM
wtf :lmao

MavDynasty
07-28-2010, 11:13 PM
10/10

:lmao :lmao :lmao

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-28-2010, 11:14 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

4>0rings
07-28-2010, 11:14 PM
I say we run this board with so many Luva trolls that he gets his ass banned.

Who's coming with me?????
http://www.izcallibur.com/ocio/jerry/fjerry_a03.jpg

Calf Tats
07-28-2010, 11:16 PM
all of these faggot trolls are getting out of control.

4>0rings
07-28-2010, 11:16 PM
all of these faggot trolls are getting out of control.
They finally approved your troll. :lmao

TheHeatIsOn
07-28-2010, 11:21 PM
I say we run this board with so many Luva trolls that he gets his ass banned.

Who's coming with me?????
http://www.izcallibur.com/ocio/jerry/fjerry_a03.jpg

fuck yeah fuck that bitch ass nigga

Goran Dragic
07-28-2010, 11:27 PM
:lmao

JamStone
07-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Lol! This one's pretty good.

Predictions?

I say a 6 month waiting period on all new accounts.

kamikazi_player
07-28-2010, 11:29 PM
I'd admit I :lol

ezau
07-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Luva is my kinda guy, but this one's pretty funny:lol:lol

Goran Dragic
07-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Lol! This one's pretty good.

Predictions?

I say a 6 month waiting period on all new accounts.

Da Boss is viewing thread so we're about to find out.

It's a good thing timvp somewhat enjoys the NBA forum shitfest or god only knows what would happen :lmao

badfish22
07-28-2010, 11:34 PM
tbh they just approved a bunch of trolls today. All the calf tat trolls finally got approved :lol

UniversityOfLakaLuva
07-28-2010, 11:41 PM
I'd like to point out that you can't go wrong with my colleague TheLakaLuvaMentalAsylum.

At the University of LakaLuva we are committed to help educate the public about the sheer ignorance and stupidity of Lakaluva and Koriwhat. However, we can only go so far. We recommend the asylum if you're kid is starting to show any signs of the following: blatant homosexuality, increasing sign of fucktardness, and/or getting shit on collectively by a single message board.

TheLakaLuvaMental Asylum: Regulating the Bitchassness since 1968

Regards,

ULL

NRHector
07-28-2010, 11:43 PM
this thread is insane :bang

TheLakaluvaLibrary
07-28-2010, 11:46 PM
I'd like to point out that you can't go wrong with my colleague TheLakaLuvaMentalAsylum.

At the University of LakaLuva we are committed to help educate the public about the sheer ignorance and stupidity of Lakaluva and Koriwhat. However, we can only go so far. We recommend the asylum if you're kid is starting to show any signs of the following: blatant homosexuality, increasing sign of fucktardness, and/or getting shit on collectively by a single message board.

TheLakaLuvaMental Asylum: Regulating the Bitchassness since 1968

Regards,

ULL

Greetings, good sir.

I look forward to many thoughtful collaborations in the future.

Regards,

The Lakaluva Library

scanry
07-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Da Boss is viewing thread so we're about to find out.

It's a good thing timvp somewhat enjoys the NBA forum shitfest or god only knows what would happen :lmao

somewhat? Half the trolls are probably LJ's. :lol I think he's probably getting a nice kick out of all this new material. But i bet that Native American troll wrote some of the shit posted today.

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum
07-29-2010, 07:20 AM
Greetings, good sir.

I look forward to many thoughtful collaborations in the future.

Regards,

The Lakaluva Library

Greetings good sir to you as well,

I look forward to a trifecta relationship between our establishments. University of LakaLuva, LakaLuvaLibrary, and LakaLuvaMentalAsylum can establish a core relationship in helping society in as many ways possible.

Best,

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum

midnightpulp
07-29-2010, 07:56 AM
Greetings good sir to you as well,

I look forward to a trifecta relationship between our establishments. University of LakaLuva, LakaLuvaLibrary, and LakaLuvaMentalAsylum can establish a core relationship in helping society in as many ways possible.

Best,

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum

I think the faggoty failure that is 21_Blessings needs to be readmitted as soon as possible. Check the Miami Heat Bandwagon thread for examples of his fucktarded behavior and his insane level of man-love for 6-24.

Goran Dragic
07-29-2010, 09:30 AM
tbh I think this might be a trick. This has Hamsterdam from The Wire written all over it.

all trolls get approved, things go seemingly unpoliced, we get lulled into a false sense of security and push the trolling to a level never seen before, and suddenly BAM kori unleashes hell on all of us.
Each Day Offers Potential

21_Dickings
07-29-2010, 01:20 PM

MavDynasty
07-29-2010, 01:23 PM

sup midnightpulp

lefty
07-29-2010, 02:34 PM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1839/emptyfireplace.jpg

cheguevara
07-29-2010, 02:55 PM
this is gona get old next week. but in the meantime :lol