PDA

View Full Version : Posting Personal Information & More

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kori Ellis
07-29-2010, 07:43 PM
First of all, koriwhat didn't complain to me, but several other people did.

1. The calftats thing has run its course. Anyone posting about it again, outside of the Troll forum, will be banned for a week.

2. Posting another user's real name, spouse's name, address, phone number, place of work, etc. is prohibited on SpursTalk. Anyone doing it will be banned.

3. As I have said before, the lakaluva/Pakistani stuff has run its course as well. If you want to continue it, take it to the Troll forum.

Many of you need to get a new schtick. Repeating the same lame troll attempts over and over isn't appealing to anyone. Even your fellow Krew members turn on you and complain to me about. So basically - try to get some new material.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Even your fellow Krew members turn on you and complain to me about.

Time to find out who the fuckin rat is.

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 07:45 PM
How about my situation has it run its course as well? :)

BlackSwordsMan
07-29-2010, 07:46 PM
How do I address you if we can't use real names? =[]

Kori Ellis
07-29-2010, 07:48 PM
How do I address you if we can't use real names? =[]

Who says Kori Ellis is my real name? :)

Greg Oden
07-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Could you just tell us who the cheesedick is, tbh?

Cane
07-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Hows this apply to the infamous KBP?

Trainwreck2100
07-29-2010, 07:51 PM

fuckin skimy rats, i can smell them

Shastafarian
07-29-2010, 07:55 PM
So the calculus stuff is still fair game then?

Kori Ellis
07-29-2010, 07:55 PM
So the calculus stuff is still fair game then?

No - I meant anything Lakaluva related can go to the Troll forum.

Grey Spurfan
07-29-2010, 07:56 PM
Rat is a mav crew member?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Mavs

spursncowboys
07-29-2010, 07:57 PM

billy costigan

Shastafarian
07-29-2010, 07:57 PM

Is he still allowed to troll? I don't get it but to be fair I've been away for a little while. Has he actually started posting basketball relevant things?

In my experience the best way to respond to a troll is to troll the shit out of them.

Staff Sgt. Dignam
07-29-2010, 07:59 PM
billy costigan

Unfortunately for that lace curtain Irish fucking pussy, I had to call his mother and tell him he wouldn't be home for dinner tonight or any other night.

Medvedenko
07-29-2010, 08:01 PM
Tsk, Tsk...and hopefully balance returns to this forum.

Kori, we've seen these types before...you once casted them out, but they're persistent, like a plague they hide to show their ugliness, they will soon be cast into the light...

The cleansing is upon us.

TheLakaluvaLibrary
07-29-2010, 08:03 PM

May I still document and categorize Lakaluva material within threads? Only his most boorish and obnoxious passes muster for entry into our collection. When he's behaving and acting intelligently, I'm nowhere to be found as I do not wish to interfere with a good conversation.

You run a fine institution here, Mrs. Ellis.

Sincerely,

The Lakaluva Library

Indazone
07-29-2010, 08:07 PM
http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1300000/Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1353648-640-480.jpg

Kudo's to all the Trolls, it has indeed been the Summer of Trolls.

An internet troll is a person who sends duplicitous messages hoping to get angry responses, or a message sent by such a person. The term derives from the phrase "trolling for newbies" and ultimately from trolling for fish; it first appeared on Usenet. The term is frequently abused to slander opponents in heated debates and is frequently misapplied to those who are ignorant of etiquette.

Trolling is often described as an online version of the breaching experiment, where social boundaries and rules of etiquette are broken. Self-proclaimed trolls often style themselves as Devil's Advocates or gadflies or culture jammers, challenging the dominant discourse and assumptions of the forum they are trolling in an attempt to subvert and introduce different ways of thinking. Detractors who value etiquette claim that true Devil's Advocates generally identify themselves as such for the sake of etiquette, whereas trolls often consider etiquette to be something worth trolling in order to fight groupthink.

Trolls are sometimes caricatured as socially inept. This is often due to the fundamental attribution error, as it is impossible to know the real traits of an individual solely from their online discourse. Indeed, since intentional trolls are alleged to knowingly flout social boundaries, it is difficult to typecast them as socially inept since they have arguably proven adept at their goal.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:08 PM
so which loser snitched? seriously are we trying to make spurstalk lame or what? there simply isn't enough IQ here to hold good basketball discussion so I guess this is the part where the forum dies.

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 08:12 PM
so which loser snitched? seriously are we trying to make spurstalk lame or what? there simply isn't enough IQ here to hold good basketball discussion so I guess this is the part where the forum dies.

Hey retard its only the Mavs Fan (with the exception of Findog) with a low IQ that don't produce any quality posts and do nothing but flood the forums with trolls.

I tried raising the bar a few times engaging in good basketball arguments but dumbasses like you and the rest of the fan base spam the thread into a shit hole.

U mad?

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Hey motherfucker its only the Mavs Fan (with the exception of Findog) with a low IQ that don't produce any quality posts and do nothing but flood the forums with trolls.

I tried raising the bar a few times engaging in good basketball arguments but dumbasses like you and the rest of the fan base spam the thread into a shit hole.

U mad?

we only troll people with stupid takes. decent posters never get trolled. congratulations joining the likes of koriwhat, the mookie crew, and mr chug loser

MiamiHeat
07-29-2010, 08:18 PM

Does this now go for all users or just lakaluva related?

Double-Up
07-29-2010, 08:19 PM
May I still document and categorize Lakaluva material within threads? Only his most boorish and obnoxious passes muster for entry into our collection. When he's behaving and acting intelligently, I'm nowhere to be found as I do not wish to interfere with a good conversation.

Sincerely,

The Lakaluva Library

lakaluva library :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 08:20 PM
we only troll people with stupid takes. decent posters never get trolled. congratulations joining the likes of koriwhat, the mookie crew, and mr chug loser

Why you raging son? Its a message board for god's sake. Its you and you'r mavs crew's trolling that turned this place from what used to be a really great discussion board to a trolling board. GTFO you dumbass.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Why you raging son? Its a message board for god's sake. Its you and you'r mavs crew's trolling that turned this place from what used to be a really great discussion board to a trolling board. GTFO you dumbass.

learn your history son, mav fan put this forum on the map back around 2005 or 2006. only complete idiots who deserve to get trolled, get trolled. and no troll but you're one of those people who display an astonishing amount of dumbness with each post and add absolutely no value to the forum. before your kind overran spurstalk, myself and others were great posters.

koriwhat
07-29-2010, 08:25 PM
ah hahahaha! good job cleaning up the mess kori. sorry it got to this point though. although i did get a chance to compile a great list of ip addresses, home addresses and screen shots from google street map. ah technology!

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Tsk, Tsk...and hopefully balance returns to this forum.

Kori, we've seen these types before...you once casted them out, but they're persistent, like a plague they hide to show their ugliness, they will soon be cast into the light...

The cleansing is upon us.

This is great coming from you. The day you come up with a decent basketball take is the day rape is legalized. And no, your Kobe salad tossing posts don't count as decent basketball takes.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 08:27 PM
ah hahahaha! good job cleaning up the mess kori. sorry it got to this point though.

don't act like this is some big victory for you. this is like if Albert Haynesworth got drawn offsides so much that Roger Goodell decided to just make hard snap counts illegal. Only in this case Albert Haynesworth is a skinny ho with calf tats.

Medvedenko
07-29-2010, 08:29 PM
This is great coming from you. The day you come up with a decent basketball take is the day rape is legalized. And no, your Kobe salad tossing posts don't count as decent basketball takes.

Your day will come....

:married:

timvp
07-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Cue that indian kid saying this is the death of SpursTalk.

redzero
07-29-2010, 08:30 PM
http://por-img.cimcontent.net/api/assets/bin-201001/73121405e47d71c1bc5beb2953928c76.jpg
We don't take rats too kindly around here.

timvp
Ah wait, too late.

monosylab1k
although i did get a chance to compile a great list of ip addresses, home addresses and screen shots from google street map. ah technology!

:lmao

We have two infractions on this play.

Offsides, koriwhat, 5 yard penalty, repeat first down.

And

Extreme butthurtness, koriwhat, 15 yard penalty, loss of down.

koriwhat
don't act like this is some big victory for you. this is like if Albert Haynesworth got drawn offsides so much that Roger Goodell decided to just make hard snap counts illegal. Only in this case Albert Haynesworth is a skinny ho with calf tats.

what? is that a football reference? if it is i have no idea what you're speaking of.

btw, i don't look for "victories" on the net nor stupid made up "awards" either. i'm just here and that's all. not trying to boost my e-cred either.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 08:31 PM
what? is that a football reference? if it is i have no idea what you're speaking of.

btw, i don't look for "victories" on the net nor stupid made up "awards" either. i'm just here and that's all. not trying to boost my e-cred either.

offsides, koriwhat, 5 yard penalty, repeat 2nd down.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Cue that indian kid saying this is the death of SpursTalk.

oh look it's timvp, the biggest buzzkill of them all. do whatever you want it's your forum brah, just don't expect any good basketball discussion. instead of it actually being funny in here all you'll have is a bunch of special ed kids actually trying to talk basketball.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:33 PM

so you think you have my address? you know stalking me like that is grounds to kick your ass, right? because even if you think you have it, i already HAVE your REAL address.

Greg Oden
07-29-2010, 08:34 PM
:lmao has home addresses

sook
07-29-2010, 08:34 PM
thanks friggin god kori.

Ive posted like once in the last 2 months because of this bullshit. Its made the forum unreadable. Most of it is because of that faggot bump, I don't think he has much of a life with all the trolls he spends time creating.

Good thing for the troll forum.:toast

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 08:35 PM
oh look it's timvp, the biggest buzzkill of them all. do whatever you want it's your forum brah, just don't expect any good basketball discussion. instead of it actually being funny in here all you'll have is a bunch of special ed kids actually trying to talk basketball.

unfortunately it's true. the best basketball talkers on this forum are also the biggest trolls. Get rid of the trolls and you'll just have a bunch of retarded homers discussing the most inane bullshit and not doing anything remotely entertaining. Basically it would become the Spurs forum.

timvp
07-29-2010, 08:35 PM

How can it be funny if you've proclaimed SpursTalk dead about a half a dozen times now? Razor blades, put them away.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
07-29-2010, 08:36 PM
so you think you have my address? you know stalking me like that is grounds to kick your ass, right? because even if you think you have it, i already HAVE your REAL address.

:lmao that fugazi little bitch don't want it wit some dallas niggas. he better come strapped if he's comin at all.

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 08:37 PM
learn your history son, mav fan put this forum on the map back around 2005 or 2006. only complete idiots who deserve to get trolled, get trolled. and no troll but you're one of those people who display an astonishing amount of dumbness with each post and add absolutely no value to the forum. before your kind overran spurstalk, myself and others were great posters.

LOL what a lying piece of shit, your join date was in late 2006. So you didnt put shit on the map. I was a member way before you buddy under a different username and it was the Mavs fan that fucked everything up. You may not like my basketball takes and opinions but at least I post. You claim you WERE great posters. But now what happened? you got retarded?

Sit down you raging piece of fuck.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:37 PM
How can it be funny if you've proclaimed SpursTalk dead about a half a dozen times now? Razor blades, put them away.

Because every time we try to resurrect it from the grave, you guys have to come in and fuck shit up. like i said, it's your forum brah :tu

Cuppycake Gumdrop
07-29-2010, 08:39 PM
I was a member way before you buddy under a different username and it was the Mavs fan that fucked everything up

:lmao you mean when you were Tacker and you plagiarized a bunch of shit and we called you on it? Then you posted your Britney Spears fake dunk video?

:lmao great fuckin poster :cry

mavs>spurs2
LOL what a lying piece of shit, your join date was in late 2006. So you didnt put shit on the map. I was a member way before you buddy under a different username and it was the Mavs fan that fucked everything up. You may not like my basketball takes and opinions but at least I post. You claim you WERE great posters. But now what happened? you got retarded?

what happened was the IQ level of this board dropped so low that it became pointless to actually try to talk about basketball.

and boy, please. you don't have any basketball takes and opinions, your so called "takes" consist of copying and pasting other peoples ideas from different forums. if you, lakaluva, koriwhat, koolaid man, and others were banned this forum would have a MUCH better basketball talk to trolling ratio.

D2Procon

HAHAHAHAH YOU'RE INDIAN and you make fun of Pakis? LMAO

Greg Oden

tbh, mavs>spurs has been posting here long before you decided it was a good idea to make a layup video with Britney Spears.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:40 PM
:lmao that fugazi little bitch don't want it wit some dallas niggas. he better come strapped if he's comin at all.

i'm somewhat in remission from this gang shit but i still got a phone fool of old homeboys, an ak47, and a nice .45 glock, and my personal favorite, these 2 hands.

so koriwhat, what kind of car do i drive bro? i'm pretty sure it's sitting in the driveway in my picture from google street.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:41 PM
HAHAHAHAH YOU'RE INDIAN and you make fun of Pakis? LMAO

native american, comanche to be precise, not a red dot faggot who lives in a land not too far from where you're from, but you probably don't want to make mention of that.

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 08:41 PM
what happened was the IQ level of this board dropped so low that it became pointless to actually try to talk about basketball.

and boy, please. you don't have any basketball takes and opinions, your so called "takes" consist of copying and pasting other peoples ideas from different forums. if you, lakaluva, koriwhat, koolaid man, and others were banned this forum would have a MUCH better basketball talk to trolling ratio.

Um no, Lakaluva koriwhat, me and others post our opinions but its retards like you who dont respect our opinions and go off ranting trolling. The main problem is trolls and its evident that the Mavs fans are the ones creating trolls. Eliminate the mavs fans and you eliminate trolling. And basketball becomes relevant.

And I did that copy and paste as a joke but you guys turned it into a shit hole.

DAF86
07-29-2010, 08:43 PM
If Lakaluva went crying to Kori I will troll the fuck out of him until I get permanently banned.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
And I did that copy and paste as a joke

even duncan228 was jizzing on you over that.

timvp
Because every time we try to resurrect it from the grave, you guys have to come in and fuck shit up. like i said, it's your forum brah :tu

SpursTalk would die without the posting of personal information and redundant trolls beating the carcus of jokes that died last season. Good call.

MiamiHeat
I'm just curious if this is the end to trolling any user or if it's just "You are not allowed to troll koriwhat or lakaluva"

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Um no, Lakaluva koriwhat, me and others post our opinions but its retards like you who dont respect our opinions and go off ranting trolling. The main problem is trolls and its evident that the Mavs fans are the ones creating trolls. Eliminate the mavs fans and you eliminate trolling. And basketball becomes relevant.

And I did that copy and paste as a joke but you guys turned it into a shit hole.

the problem is your so called "takes" aren't worthy of any type of serious response, and until you learn a thing or two about the game that's the only type of responses you're going to get, here or anywhere. how bout instead of lying through your teeth you actually post evidence of some of these great "takes" you and koriwhat have had? and no, the plagiarized ones don't count.

koriwhat

hahaha! i believe i have a screen shot of your house as well. possibly.

of course all this depends on you and whether or not you want the cops to look into this matter further. i'm the type to brush this off and let the dust settle. keep making threats and not just bs threats and you might get a knock at your door soon by a man dressed in blue wielded a gun and handcuffs. it's your call man.

i don't mind you talkin' shit cause that's always fun but real threats like you coming to my pad is something i'm not cool with. if you haven't noticed by now i like the entertainment factor yall brought to the forum and i shrug things off so what's the big deal? what are you truly mad about? a dude with "calf tats"? for real!? get over yourself man. think about the good times we shared. hahaha!

D2Procon

even duncan228 was jizzing on you over that.

Lol Duncan228 IMO maybe a nice person but she is the worst poster in all of the forums. All she does is COPY AND PASTE articles and post it on the forums. Never once did I ever see her engage in a basketball related discussion.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:45 PM
SpursTalk would die without the posting of personal information and redundant trolls beating the carcus of jokes that died last season. Good call.

posting some fucktard hippie with calf tats personal info because he's stupid enough to POST HIS OWN FUCKING NAME is at least a lot more entertaining than "spurs are still contenders!" and "kobe>mj" shtick from lakaluva and the likes.

MiamiHeat
07-29-2010, 08:46 PM
If Lakaluva went crying to Kori I will troll the fuck out of him until I get permanently banned.

I was wondering this too.

There is the other possibility that random posters just got annoyed at the troll threads/posts, you know... to "improve the forum"

Sounds kind of weird though. Why would anyone waste time to complain to Kori if they weren't being personally attacked?

D2Procon

of course all this depends on you and whether or not you want the cops to look into this matter further. i'm the type to brush this off and let the dust settle. keep making threats and not just bs threats and you might get a knock at your door soon by a man dressed in blue wielded a gun and handcuffs. it's your call man.

i don't mind you talkin' shit cause that's always fun but real threats like you coming to my pad is something i'm not cool with. if you haven't noticed by now i like the entertainment factor yall brought to the forum and i shrug things off so what's the big deal? what are you truly mad about? a dude with "calf tats"? for real!? get over yourself man. think about the good times we shared. hahaha!

If you DO have the address, I would like it as well to report his ass for threatening me too.Posting all my shit all over the internet.

TheLakaluvaLibrary
I'm just curious if this is the end to trolling any user or if it's just "You are not allowed to troll koriwhat or lakaluva"

Seconded.

I still like an answer to this:

Sincerely,

The Lakaluva Library

Cuppycake Gumdrop
07-29-2010, 08:47 PM

offsides, koriwhat, 5 yard penalty, repeat 2nd down

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 08:48 PM
posting some fucktard hippie with calf tats personal info because he's stupid enough to POST HIS OWN FUCKING NAME is at least a lot more entertaining than "spurs are still contenders!" and "kobe>mj" shtick from lakaluva and the likes.

This is a nba forum you tard

badfish22

mavs>spurs2

no one is going to come arrest me for trolling on the internet. for all you or anyone else knows, my 12 year old cousin likes to get on the computer and talk shit when no one is around. you compiling a stalker's database complete with pictures of my house, car, address, etc would be considered criminal, on the other hand. although this is all assuming you weren't a fucktarded high school drop out who could never come up with all that on his own. pretending you over there with a full clip and you ain't even got one in the chamber, priceless :lmao

monosylab1k
tbh if all Mavs fans quit posting for an entire month, this forum would die.

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 08:49 PM
If you eliminate Mavs fans, you make this forum into a boring shithole that consists of Rocket fans trying to convince themselves they can win the championship and Lakers fans circle jerking to Kobe every night. The trolling makes this forum funny as shit. Yeah, it gets repetitive sometimes, like when they copy and paste koriwhat nonstop, but the trolls generally make this place pretty hilarious. Its also the offseason. Once the season comes along, more NBA posts come to the surface and less trolling.

This is a basketball forum son, people are encouraged to express their opinions. Not personal attacks.

MiamiHeat
Personally, I love the Mav fans. BUMP's thread during Free Agency titled "Bosh to Rockets for $100million" and then said "JK rocketfans, you aren't getting anyone legit".... that was hilarious :)

There are good/funny trolls, and there are shitty trolls.
Laker fans = shitty trolls.
Mav fans = funny trolls who only troll the people who deserve it.

just my opinion.

monosylab1k
imho we should do it. all honorary mavs fans too, like DoK.

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum
07-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Seconded.

I still like an answer to this:

Sincerely,

The Lakaluva Library

I voice my concerns along with LakaLuvaLibrary.

At our core, we try to advise youth and the children of today how to not mold their lives. If that is not possible, we take them into our Asylum, document their problems, or admit them to a university to pave a new path.

We would like to continue our menage au trois, but it is not in our hands.

Regards,

LakaLuvaMentalAsylum.

BUMP
The only reason i troll is when people continually post retarded shit over and over

Lakaluva is actually a pretty good poster when he wants to be.

Other than providing plenty of laughs at his expense, koriwhat hasn't posted a single knowledgable thing on this forum ever

Giuseppe continually brings nothing

D2Procon/Tacker just fails at everything

Anybody I'm missing?

mavs>spurs2
If you DO have the address, I would like it as well to report his ass for threatening me too.Posting all my shit all over the internet.

classic example of why people like you are too fucking stupid to deserve the privilege of posting here. i NEVER once posted your pic, info, or anything like that. the night all that stuff went down i was busy, i found out about it through other posters later, you fucking arabic dipshit.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 08:51 PM
tbh I have one legitimate question -

Why did kori/timvp approve all those lakaluva/calf tat trolls a few days ago just to make this thread?

Greg Oden
The only reason i troll is when people continually post retarded shit over and over

Other than providing plenty of laughs at his expense, koriwhat hasn't posted a single knowledgable thing on this forum ever

Anybody I'm missing?

gray named spurfans, imho.

D2Procon
tbh if all Mavs fans quit posting for an entire month, this forum would die.

No it wouldn't. Wanna bet?

TBH I stop posting good quality posts because every time I did, I either got attacked personally, trolled etc so there was no more use of me posting. With the trolls gone I don't have to worry about them posting my Full Name and picture in every single thread I make.

MiamiHeat

Anybody I'm missing?

Kool-Aid Man

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 08:52 PM

Anybody I'm missing?

Cubby's "tree of woe" schtick was pretty funny tbh. other than that, you're dead on.

monosylab1k

TBH I stop posting good quality posts because every time I did, I either got attacked personally, trolled etc so there was no more use of me posting. With the trolls gone I don't have to worry about them posting my Full Name and picture in every single thread I make.

lol tacker

badfish22

Except the lol's

Giuseppe
imho we should do it. all honorary mavs fans too, like DoK.

Nutty baby.

Greg Oden

rofl, you posted good quality posts? The only thing you ever post is RAGE and LOL U MAD BRO?

midnightpulp

I have to agree with Perry, here.

Not sure what he did to incur mavs>spurs wrath to the extent of mentioning AK-47s and the like.

Honestly, I think Perry was an okay sport about everything. Yeah he got butthurt and ranted and raved, but wasn't that the point?

The material he gave us was all-time classic.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:53 PM

Tacker, your original username, was banned correct? Congrats on joining the VERY few and proud who have been so God awful that they actually got banned from spurstalk, which used to be one of the most lenient forums to ever exist.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Nutty baby.

we could all have lunch with you instead of posting, tbh.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 08:54 PM
I have to agree with Perry, here.

Not sure what he did to incur mavs>spurs wrath to the extent of mentioning AK-47s and the like.

Honestly, I think Perry was an okay sport about everything. Yeah he got butthurt and ranted and raved, but wasn't that the point?

The material he gave us was all-time classic.

claiming he knows where i live and has pics of my house and the like.

if you're gonna sing it..bring it

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 08:55 PM
classic example of why people like you are too fucking stupid to deserve the privilege of posting here. i NEVER once posted your pic, info, or anything like that. the night all that stuff went down i was busy, i found out about it through other posters later, you fucking arabic dipshit.

You're the one that exposed my facebook profile to everyone you retard.

thedong
07-29-2010, 08:55 PM
LOL @ MavsDynasty aka the bitch boy creeper.

He not only stalked me, but also stalked Balladontlie. Heck, he even knows MarionMFFL's facebook page.

And, by the way, I did not complain to Kori, although Kori seems like a reasonable admin, and posters like the bitch boy ruins it for everybody.

For example saying ''LOL Jasper'' for 1000000 times, and adding smiley faces is lame.

But that picture that Greg Oden posted is actually very witty, I even laughed.

Anyways, both teams played hard. Free Weezy, Keep Lindsay, and Selita Ebanks is one hot piece.

Bless all of u, and good night.

MiamiHeat
07-29-2010, 08:56 PM
So who would be so upset for someone else that they complained to Kori?

all sounds weird :)

I'm just wondering if this is an end to all trolling or just "You can't troll koriwhat or lakaluva"

Don Ready
i'm somewhat in remission from this gang shit but i still got a phone fool of old homeboys, an ak47, and a nice .45 glock, and my personal favorite, these 2 hands.

No you don't and no you were never in any gang shit.

monosylab1k
what Tacker doesn't get is that the only reason anybody on this forum knows he exists is cuz of Mavs fans.

he would have just been another anonymous shitty poster that nobody would pay attention to. we graced him with our attention. he won the lottery when we started shitting on him, because we made him a forum legend. and this is the muthafuckin thanks we get?

Giuseppe
Except the lol's

Well, you had me on the ropes, down 3-2. I was that||close to goin' out in a blaze of glory. Then Luva & talked long distance and he guaranteed me that we'd be NBA World Champions back-to-back. Something about "closing us out, the impossibility of it." Along those lines.

Just like that.

midnightpulp

You know a guy named Perry would never step.

Lol Perry.

mavs>spurs2

can you not read? i wasn't even POSTING THAT NIGHT.

are you under the impression that MavDynasty is my troll?

Blackjack
mavs>spurs you amuse me. I thank you for that. :tu

timvp
07-29-2010, 08:57 PM

Why did kori/timvp approve all those lakaluva/calf tat trolls a few days ago just to make this thread?

tbh there were like 200 usernames waiting for approval and i got lazy and accidentally approved like 20 lakaluva trolls and about 15 variations of calf tat.

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Tacker, your original username, was banned correct? Congrats on joining the VERY few and proud who have been so God awful that they actually got banned from spurstalk, which used to be one of the most lenient forums to ever exist.

Ya I wanted to get banned on purpose so that I can make another account because I was tired of all the personal attacks and bs that went into my thread whenever I wanted to talk basketball.

Medvedenko
07-29-2010, 08:58 PM
I heard Kobe's cousin complained....

monosylab1k
tbh there were like 200 usernames waiting for approval and i got lazy and accidentally approved like 20 lakaluva trolls and about 15 variations of calf tat.

:lol

Giuseppe
So who would be so upset for someone else that they complained to Kori?

all sounds weird :)

I'm just wondering if this is an end to all trolling or just "You can't troll koriwhat or lakaluva"

You can still do me and the molestation business, fellows. I was a wee bit sensitive until Arty put that Kobe miss back Vs. the Suns. And then I got my sensitive on again at 2-3 in Massachusetts, but, I'm right as the mail now.

I'm completely straightened out.

spursncowboys
You are the toughest sounding gumdrop I have ever seen.:toast

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 08:59 PM
I heard Kobe's cousin complained....

about what, the slut saying no when you asked to cum on that face? and in your case I'm pretty sure the slut is a guy.

mavs>spurs2
Ya I wanted to get banned on purpose so that I can make another account because I was tired of all the personal attacks and bs that went into my thread whenever I wanted to talk basketball.

And why do you think that was? that you couldn't even make a post without getting shit on? sometimes you have to realize it's not everyone else, and take a look in the mirror..

D2Procon
rofl, you posted good quality posts? The only thing you ever post is RAGE and LOL U MAD BRO?

I do that to piss off the trolls and quite frankly it works. Take a look at my first few posts on this forum and you can clearly see it is good basketball discussion.

MiamiHeat
timvp

is this an end to all trolling outside of the Troll forum?

or

"Do not troll lakaluva and koriwhat"

?

Blackjack
I ratted y'all out. All of yous.

I was bored. Sorry, brahs.

timvp
07-29-2010, 09:00 PM
imo tbh some there should be a way to vote people out of the nba forum. it is extremely arguable that the nba forum would be better overall without koriwhat, tacker and other multiple time losers.

hmmm ....

Greg Oden
07-29-2010, 09:00 PM
can we put this thread on pause and wait till Jersey Shore goes off?

Giuseppe
07-29-2010, 09:01 PM
timvp

is this an end to all trolling outside of the Troll forum?

or

"Do not troll lakaluva and koriwhat"

?
:lmao Heat, wringin' his hands, walkin' the floors.

Yer adorable.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:01 PM
can we put this thread on pause and wait till Jersey Shore goes off?

dvr brah

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 09:02 PM
imo tbh some there should be a way to vote people out of the nba forum. it is extremely arguable that the nba forum would be better overall without koriwhat, tacker and other multiple time losers.

hmmm ....

It is also extremely arguable that the NBA Forum would be even better if you eliminate the trolls. Just my 2 cents.

midnightpulp
So is Luva untouchable now or what?

He's gonna bring his troll game harder than ever this year, and since I'm not a faggot like Namlook who ignores people, I'm looking forward to mixing it up with him and his husband Koolaid_Man.

mavs>spurs2
I ratted y'all out. All of yous.

I was bored. Sorry, brahs.

seriously who the fuck are you? i liked it better when you didn't post

DPG21920
07-29-2010, 09:03 PM
unfortunately it's true. the best basketball talkers on this forum are also the biggest trolls. Get rid of the trolls and you'll just have a bunch of retarded homers discussing the most inane bullshit and not doing anything remotely entertaining. Basically it would become the Spurs forum.

Sons, I am no troll. All though I do compare favorably in height to one.

badfish22
07-29-2010, 09:03 PM

hmmm ....

tbh, if koriwhat and tacker keep posing here, it will be extremely hard for me and others to hold back.

MiamiHeat
07-29-2010, 09:04 PM
lol MiamiHeat getting ignored for 8th time in 5 minutes.

Tacker hypocrite. Googles my picture and tries to troll the flamejob shit I did 2 years ago and the cries when someone googles him and posts his picture and trolls him.

do you think I should stop asking them? doesnt look like they want to answer

Greg Oden
07-29-2010, 09:04 PM
do you think I should stop asking them? doesnt look like they want to answer

You should probably just go heat up some pizza and watch Jersey Shore.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Sons, I am no troll. All though I do compare favorably in height to one.

brah you're a very stealthy troll. You act innocent but you throw gasoline on the fire as good as anyone. I approve tbh :tu

MiamiHeat
07-29-2010, 09:06 PM
You should probably just go heat up some pizza and watch Jersey Shore.

didn't you just say you were going to watch that?

yeah, never plan on seeing that garbage

Blackjack
07-29-2010, 09:07 PM

Shame. I like it better when you bust out you AK-47 smack.

lol the lol-er

Greg Oden
lol dirk4mvp showing once again his fine taste in movies and television. First Spiderman 3, now Jersey Shore.

son you are a stage 5 clinger. LMAO stalking the movie Ironmexican's little brother was watching and trying to troll him about it.

HarlemHeat37
Getting rid of all trolling would be horrible..this forum is special IMO..I spent years on RealGM and I was a well known poster there, I even got away with baiting for a while, until they cracked down heavily..it became extremely boring, since it was pretty much 100% basketball discussion, and little of anything else..

This place gives great trolling and trash talking, and it does have basketball discussion when people want to do it..

TBH, as I have said before, making me a mod here would be the best bet IMO..I have the All-ST medal, I'm obviously unbiased and fair..I would filter the trolling well..

monosylab1k
It is also extremely arguable that the NBA Forum would be even better if you eliminate the trolls. Just my 2 cents.

So we get you recognized on this forum, turn you into somebody that ppl actually pay attention to, and this is what you do, huh? Bite the muthafuckin hand that muthafuckin feeds you. After all we did for you, this is how you repay us. Muthafucka

Don Ready

Internet gangsta :lmao

koriwhat
07-29-2010, 09:08 PM

dude it ain't even about that. so quick to get mad over someone on the internet you don't even know. wtf?! i'm not mad at you man. shit, i could care less but the threats you made aren't just for shits and giggles. btw, i got a gun too but that doesn't mean i'm trigger happy like you're claiming you are. and why is that? for real man?

and like i said about the list i compiled. it might and might not consist of your ip, house or whatever. take it for what it is and just realize i could care less about heading to dallas and watching the grass grow from your front porch. i just want you to realize i'm not taking this lightly, that's all.

if i was so pissed off or upset i would've contacted the mods months ago but i didn't and never have. i've said it before and i'll say it again, thanks for the laughs!

what Tacker doesn't get is that the only reason anybody on this forum knows he exists is cuz of Mavs fans.

he would have just been another anonymous shitty poster that nobody would pay attention to. we graced him with our attention. he won the lottery when we started shitting on him, because we made him a forum legend. and this is the muthafuckin thanks we get?

mav fans think they have it all figured out. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. not a damn thing has been figured out, not even prior to those yrs. they also think the nba exists because of the ponies.

mavs>spurs you amuse me. I thank you for that. :tu

ditto :tu

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:10 PM
mav fans think they have it all figured out. 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.

how the fuck would you know about 06 and 07? lol calf tats

Blackjack
Internet gangsta :lmao

He's got Ak-47's. He's a gorilla. A Comanche gorilla, patrollin the interwebs. It's how he rolls.

He's funny.

MiamiHeat
koriwhat, if you say you don't care, why do you type so much about it?

DPG21920
07-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Mavs>Spurs is the worst/best. He says the dumbest stuff, is the biggest hypocrite and complains the most without ever talking ball.

But he does it on purpose bc that his shtick.

D2Procon
So we get you recognized on this forum, turn you into somebody that ppl actually pay attention to, and this is what you do, huh? Bite the muthafuckin hand that muthafuckin feeds you. After all we did for you, this is how you repay us. Muthafucka

You didn't make shit so quit posting bullshit over bullshit. A basketball forum is made for discussion hence the name not trolling you dipshit.

HarlemHeat37
I also maintain my position that koriwhat is somehow responsible for 90% of the flaws of the NBA forum..he's rude, he's homophobic, he uses personal insults, I've literally never seen him mention an NBA player in any part of the forum other than talking about when he met George Hill at a bowling alley..he encourages kids to drop out of high school..

He makes fun of us for not drinking the classiest beer..he had to have been baiting people by posting pictures of his calf tattoos in the first place..

redzero

Oh, so you're finally done pretending you're not Tacker?

MiamiHeat
I got banned in the first 20 minutes after I went to a Milwaukee Bucks Real GM forum and went Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! and posted a picture of an asian doing railroad slavework.
lol..

I got banned too, for telling Bulls fans that they were butthurt about Wade's comments.

RealGM is garbage.

Giuseppe
07-29-2010, 09:12 PM

Here ya are, Mono, I'll move my foot over just a little so you & Heat have room on the banana peel.

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackjack
07-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Mavs>Spurs is the worst/best. He says the dumbest stuff, is the biggest hypocrite and complains the most without ever talking ball.

But he does it on purpose bc that his shtick.

He serves his purpose. He amuses me. His Omnipotence appreciates a good clown. :tu

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 09:13 PM
He's got Ak-47's. He's a gorilla. A Comanche gorilla, patrollin the interwebs. It's how he rolls.

He's funny.

yep i'm so fake that after whottt decided to go to the internet police about me, he hasn't posted since that day

koriwhat
07-29-2010, 09:13 PM
koriwhat, if you say you don't care, why do you type so much about it?

cause im a fuckin secretary!

DPG21920
07-29-2010, 09:14 PM
You can't get rid of all the trolling, that is impossible and dumb. The NBA forum has a great personality, but gets old from time to time.

If you get rid of the booty hurt people, a lot of it would clean up. If Koriwhat did not respond, it would go away and mitigate itself. I know that is not fair bc they are attacking him, but that is how it is. Some people deserve some of it, but the stuff that goes on and on gets old.

There is still plenty of ball discussion, but the racism and other stuff crosses the line sometimes. It can be funny, but not to the point where it is at.

Kori Ellis

I asked timvp the same thing :lol

MiamiHeat
cause im a fuckin secretary!

wait, i thought you were male?

Kori Ellis
07-29-2010, 09:15 PM
First of all, dumbasses, I didn't say we were getting rid of all the trolling.

The basic message is ...

Don't get too personal.
Know when to quit.
Get some new material.

Giuseppe
07-29-2010, 09:15 PM
You can't get rid of all the trolling, that is impossible and dumb. The NBA forum has a great personality, but gets old from time to time.

If you get rid of the booty hurt people, a lot of it would clean up. If Koriwhat did not respond, it would go away and mitigate itself. I know that is not fair bc they are attacking him, but that is how it is. Some people deserve some of it, but the stuff that goes on and on gets old.

There is still plenty of ball discussion, but the racism and other stuff crosses the line sometimes. It can be funny, but not to the point where it is at.

DPG, gettin' his $3 bill on.

Don Ready
07-29-2010, 09:16 PM
yep i'm so fake that after whottt decided to go to the internet police about me, he hasn't posted since that day

You didn't have to tell us that. We already knew :tu

Blackjack

Stop! Just stop! You're gonna force me to leave this thread ... I can't even get my shit together. Great, GREAT,clown. :lmao

Giuseppe

Heat, puttin' down his Glock.

JMarkJohns
This thread is so gay...

HarlemHeat37
07-29-2010, 09:17 PM
This thread is so gay...

Raise the bar..are you still mad about the HOF?..I voted for you, bro..

timvp
Obviously ST isn't going to suddenly outlaw trolling. Trolling is part of its fabric. Though some ish goes to far and needs to be reeled in. Posting personal information and threatening to scalp people over the internet is going too far, imo tbh. Flooding the board with dozens of lakaluva, calf tat, miami heat bandwagon trolls makes the humor burn out quickly.

tbh, when trolling is done by the experts and doesn't get stuck on the same ol' topic everyone else is trying to troll, it's usually gold.

Greg Oden
This thread is so gay...

lol almost losing to Medvedenko

midnightpulp
DPG, gettin' his $3 bill on.

Culburn, I suggest heeding the Princess's message of "get some new material."

tee hee.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Heat, puttin' down his Glock.

now that the mexican standoff is over, wanna do lunch tomorrow? I love the Chuckbox, ever been there?

mavs>spurs2
lol extreme butthurtedness about not making it into the retard hall of fame

JMarkJohns
lol almost losing to Medvedenko

And I'm still not over it.

Giuseppe
Obviously ST isn't going to suddenly outlaw trolling. Trolling is part of its fabric. Though some ish goes to far and needs to be reeled in. Posting personal information and threatening to scalp people over the internet is going too far, imo tbh. Flooding the board with dozens of lakaluva, calf tat, miami heat bandwagon trolls makes the humor burn out quickly.

tbh, when trolling is done by the experts and doesn't get stuck on the same ol' topic everyone else is trying to troll, it's usually gold.

Mono's panty knot, gettin' it's unraveling on.

timvp

bro what did you do to my nikra whottt. this sounds bannable.

MiamiHeat

The basic message is ...

Don't get too personal.
Know when to quit.
Get some new material.

omfg, i am going to complain to kori for this. :lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-29-2010, 09:19 PM
http://www.emunahmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/lebron-james3.jpg

monosylab1k

tbh just give BUMP a "1 new troll every 3 months" limit and we'll be ok :tu

Giuseppe
now that the mexican standoff is over, wanna do lunch tomorrow? I love the Chuckbox, ever been there?

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

monosylab1k
Mono's panty knot, gettin' it's unraveling on.

You, me, Chuckbox, lunch. We on?

Greg Oden
07-29-2010, 09:20 PM

tbh there's no way to defend the way whottt got crominated. But most people don't know about it since it was in the troll forum, and nobody's been in that ghost town for like 3 years.

Kori Ellis

I think you are too old to date Giuseppe.

mavs>spurs2

i think whottt must have found out some things about who i really am. he apologized, said that his internet police buddies advised him to leave me alone, and quietly left, and that was the end of it. 99% of the time i'm actually pretty harmless, tbh. but that time whottt was the one who started it by wanting to fight me, it wasn't part of my usual shtick.

monosylab1k

:depressed

midnightpulp
07-29-2010, 09:21 PM

I agree.

My goals when I use my trolls is to: parody the poster(s) in question and hope I can make a few people who get the joke laugh. Any butthurt resulting from the posters being made fun of is simply a bonus.

MiamiHeat
07-29-2010, 09:22 PM

what is your opinion on who the experts are? :wakeup

Giuseppe
07-29-2010, 09:24 PM

No, but, I'll meet for an outstanding weiner tomorrow. How's that? We'll celebrate you being able to keep on keepin' on here.:lmao

Medvedenko
This is turning to be an epic thread...seems oddly familiar to a thread a few years back....hmm rinse and repeat, rinse and I pray to god repeat.....

Medvedenko
This is turning to be an epic thread...seems oddly familiar to a thread a few years back....hmm rinse and repeat, rinse and I pray to god repeat.....

koriwhat
I also maintain my position that koriwhat is somehow responsible for 90% of the flaws of the NBA forum..he's rude, he's homophobic, he uses personal insults, I've literally never seen him mention an NBA player in any part of the forum other than talking about when he met George Hill at a bowling alley..he encourages kids to drop out of high school..

He makes fun of us for not drinking the classiest beer..he had to have been baiting people by posting pictures of his calf tattoos in the first place..

90% haha! i used to try to contribute but i walked into a "lol mavs..." thread one day and saw all the mavpricks calling all the spurs fans "fags" and so i shot back a quick witty "fag" reply and bam this is what it all turned into. of course the mavpricks can remember that thread because they're so dead set on the fact, assumption, that i am somehow homophobic because i use that word to describe them daily. it's called trolling the trolls.

encouraging kids to drop out... hahahaha! i would never do that. i believe in education but hs wasn't for me. college is a lot better and you actually learn real shit instead of fairy tale stories about george washington's wooden teeth. i'm actually going back to college this semester to finish my associates since i've been putting it off for yrs. 2 more classes then i can think about what i wanna be when i grow up. haha!

dude, drink any beer you'd like. i drank shiner last night and i'll probably kick back a few dirty ass lonestars this weekend. i just prefer better beer is all.

koriwhat

hmmm ....

wow... just wow.

in the last couple days you can dig some threads up that i tried contributing in just to get trolled seconds later because obviously everyone is on summer break. this didn't start with me but whatever. you wanna ban me from the nba forum then so be it. it is what it is.

timvp
07-29-2010, 09:25 PM
i think whottt must have found out some things about who i really am. he apologized, said that his internet police buddies advised him to leave me alone, and quietly left, and that was the end of it. 99% of the time i'm actually pretty harmless, tbh. but that time whottt was the one who started it by wanting to fight me, it wasn't part of my usual shtick.

i'mma have to research this. sounds bannable tbh imo

Giuseppe
07-29-2010, 09:25 PM

The Princess, dippin' her big toe into the cesspool.

Booharv
07-29-2010, 09:27 PM
It's astonishing how seriously some people take what goes on in this place.

redzero

:cry

Spursfan092120
I do that to piss off the trolls and quite frankly it works. Take a look at my first few posts on this forum and you can clearly see it is good basketball discussion.
tbh anyone who has to say that their posts have good quality basketball discussion has no posts with good quality basketball discussion.

D2Procon
No, but, I'll meet for an outstanding weiner tomorrow. How's that? We'll celebrate you being able to keep on keepin' on here.:lmao

This right here is the shittiest poster on all of spurstalk, all he does is talk BS, nonsense, no basketball or whatsoever. Half of the time I don't understand the shit he is talking about.

Giuseppe
07-29-2010, 09:28 PM

Mono was even seriously considering a 30 day boycott over it.

Medvedenko
I wonder if timvp is actually going to make a thread in which the civilians of Spurstalk decide the fate and death of SpursTalk members.

That's a great idea...

timvp
Did I just accidentally scroll through a recipe?

Kori Ellis
This right here is the shittiest poster on all of spurstalk, all he does is talk BS, nonsense, no basketball or whatsoever. Half of the time I don't understand the shit he is talking about.

Seriously? You are trying to call someone out about being a lame poster?

Greg Oden

where you been bro? katie girl wouldn't let you play with your internet friends?

Medvedenko
07-29-2010, 09:29 PM

Mono likes the attention, so I give him a hug and all is rainbows and glitter encrusted sunbeams....

mavs>spurs2
i'mma have to research this. sounds bannable tbh imo

just keep up the great work, Buzz Killington, and you won't even have to ban me :tu

MiamiHeat

:toast

who the heck thought anyone took this stuff seriously?

Greg Oden
Did I just accidentally scroll through a recipe?

while we're at it, can all indie hipsters be banned?

Giuseppe
07-29-2010, 09:30 PM

- "Sssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

- Derek Fisher - Philadelphia, PA. - June 15, 2001

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 09:30 PM
- "Sssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

- Derek Fisher - Philadelphia, PA. - June 15, 2001

MiamiHeat
07-29-2010, 09:31 PM

am I still allowed to troll The Club? :depressed

Blackjack
I wonder if timvp is actually going to make a thread in which the civilians of Spurstalk decide the fate and death of SpursTalk members.

I believe I could be of some service. Haven't had the time to finish the awards thing but a poll I could do. Expect a nomination thread shortly.

monosylab1k
i believe in education but hs wasn't for me.

"hey kids, stay in elementary school!"

Giuseppe
Mono likes the attention, so I give him a hug and all is rainbows and glitter encrusted sunbeams....

Give him back a quarter & a bit 4 Summers ago would do him better.

tee, hee.

timvp
just keep up the great work, Buzz Killington, and you won't even have to ban me :tu

Not even lefty thought that was clever.

Kori Ellis
am I still allowed to troll The Club? :depressed

Are you going to fess up about being Chris Richards?

;) Just kidding.

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 09:32 PM

As stated I used to post quality posts until I was being flamed and personally attacked on every thread I made. This guy never talks about basketball whatsoever.

monosylab1k
That's a great idea...

You'd be one of the first ones on the chopping block, dipshit.

MiamiHeat
while we're at it, can all indie hipsters be banned?

:nope you'd be banning some posters who don't deserve to be gone

Kori Ellis
As stated I used to post quality posts until I was being flamed and personally attacked on every thread I made. This guy never talks about basketball whatsoever.

lol Britney Spears

koriwhat
07-29-2010, 09:33 PM

"hey kids, stay in elementary school!"

see, this right here is gold! pure gold! not mencia or crook fake gold. keep it up! :tu

Greg Oden
07-29-2010, 09:33 PM
:nope you'd be banning some posters who don't deserve to be gone

at least then we wouldn't be subjected to their awful music tastes.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 09:34 PM
I believe I could be of some service. Haven't had the time to finish the awards thing but a poll I could do. Expect a nomination thread shortly.

:lol Get over yourself, you're not that important. Sit down.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:35 PM
at least then we wouldn't be subjected to their awful music tastes.

tbh indie hipsters have good taste in music. they're just usually douches who think bragging about their taste in music will make their dick grow.

DPG21920
07-29-2010, 09:35 PM
I don't troll mono. I debate a lot, I poke fun, but I don't troll. The t-shirts were legit.

Medvedenko
07-29-2010, 09:36 PM
You'd be one of the first ones on the chopping block, dipshit.

Kori? Timvp?

Mono let's :married:

Kori Ellis
07-29-2010, 09:36 PM
Wait.. there's hipsters on the forum? How did we let that happen?

Giuseppe
07-29-2010, 09:37 PM
This guy never talks about basketball whatsoever.

- "Nobody, Cully, nobody closes us out."

- Luva-13 down-3rd quarter-at reinstatement

monosylab1k

tbh one of them went undetected for a long time because he looks like a roadie for Cypress Hill.

koriwhat
I don't troll mono. I debate a lot, I poke fun, but I don't troll. The t-shirts were legit.

tshirts? what tshirts?

D2Procon
- "Nobody, Cully, nobody closes us out."

- Luva-13 down-3rd quarter-at reinstatement

Sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of how fat you are.

DPG21920
Mavs<Spurs, are you proud of your hood?

Are you proud of your fighting abilities?

Would you meet up to fight someone over an issue on ST?

Have you ever shot someone with a gun?

What is your favorite team?

Boys & Girls Club
see, this right here is gold! pure gold! not mencia or crook fake gold. keep it up! :tu

Hello sir,

We are looking for a poster child for our "Stay in School" campaign at the Boys & Girls Club. We were able to create this program due to the generous, historic donation from Lebron James. We feel like you can be a great asset by being the poster child to influence kids to stay in school. Are you interested?

Thank you

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Kori? Timvp?

Mono let's :married:

only if I'm the top

Greg Oden

yes, my lady. I almost injured myself from laughing so hard after I found out 21_Blessings is one.

Giuseppe
Sorry couldn't hear you over the sound of how fat you are.

Don't you worry sonny, you got Boozer now. All bent over and scrunched up, he's maybe 6'3".

tee, hee.

DPG21920
tshirts? what tshirts?

TBH, I am done with you KW. I tried to help. Tried to give you advice. You just would not listen.

D2Procon
07-29-2010, 09:39 PM
IMO I can kick Mavs>Spurs ass in a real fight just saying....

Medvedenko
only if I'm the top

Top of what?

mavs>spurs2
Mavs<Spurs, are you proud of your hood?

Are you proud of your fighting abilities?

Would you meet up to fight someone over an issue on ST?

Have you ever shot someone with a gun?

What is your favorite team?

you're the stupidest one for talking shit because you actually live in dallas and go to the little basketball gtg's. i really don't see what your point is, but if making enemies with me is what you want then so be it.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:40 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159490

tbh I still get a little chubby after reading my own genius post in that thread

my god.

this pages long, up your own ass, musical taste cock measuring contest that's been going on has driven me over the edge.

No matter how rock-hard and throbbing your e-wang gets over how badass and diverse your musical taste is, all this talk of how Explosions in the Sky is the Blink-182 of post-rock while Amusement Parks On Fire is the wannabe shoegaze version of wannabe smashing pumpkins wannabe shoegaze WON'T MAKE YOUR ACTUAL DICKS ANY BIGGER.

All of you have literally made me vomit in my own mouth. Have fun trying to get laid by explaining the difference between Faggy Indie Hipster Douche Masturbatory Love Fest Band A and Faggy Indie Hipster Douche Masturbatory Love Fest Band B.

You think you're so fucking hip with your musical taste, but unfortunately 99% of the bands posted here are on Elijah Wood's iTunes Celebrity Playlist, so enjoy jerking off to your musical listening genius with Frodo, you fucking faggots.

I quit SpursTalk.

DPG21920
07-29-2010, 09:40 PM
you're the stupidest one for talking shit because you actually live in dallas and go to the little basketball gtg's. i really don't see what your point is, but if making enemies with me is what you want then so be it.

What does that even mean and how am I talking shit? Is asking you questions talking shit? Or poking fun at you talking shit?

How does one take things so serious that you make enemies on ST?

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Top of what?

like you don't know

Greg Oden
tbh I still get a little chubby after slurping on my own wang in that thread

It was pretty obvious, imo.

timvp
Pocahontas's nephew acting like Rambo is always good for a chuckle. Quality troll :tu

Warlord23
07-29-2010, 09:42 PM
There are 2 types of trolling on this board:

1. The lame, repetitive trolls who start thread after meaningless thread need to be reined in. The numerous Miami Heat trolls pretending to talk "black" are a prime example. Lakaluva is another example - zero basketball takes and all his threads usually turn into smack talk. These trolls need to be barred from starting new threads.

2. The Mav Krew is actually pretty judicious when it comes to trolling - they don't go about posting "Dirk > Duncan" or "Dallas rules" all over the place. koriwhat richly deserved all the trolling he got. His continuous over-reaction to garden-variety trolling just incited everyone, trolls and normal posters alike, to join in the fun. And he still doesn't have the brains to figure out that all he needs to do is STFU and the trolling will die down eventually. Unless he is legally retarded or something, I fail to see how any poster can show restraint when this idiot is begging people to shit on him.

My suggestion: ban the lame heat trolls, give lakaluva one last warning, and put koriwhat on a timeout. You'll find that the trolls will automatically move on to more interesting topics, and the good times will roll.

Medvedenko
like you don't know

What if I do know.......would that change everything.

Greg Oden
Pocahontas's nephew acting like Rambo is always good for a chuckle. Quality troll :tu

Hey can you read Kori's PM my brother sent her and respond or something, scro?

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 09:43 PM
What does that even mean and how am I talking shit? Is asking you questions talking shit? Or poking fun at you talking shit?

How does one take things so serious that you make enemies on ST?

i don't take it that seriously but on the off chance that i'm actually free from my full time job, full time school, and not being tired and lazy and happen to show up to a bball gtg, it's going to be a lot more awkward for you than it is for me.

Kori Ellis

Your brother sent me a PM?

I have been answering all my PMs lately.

koriwhat
TBH, I am done with you KW. I tried to help. Tried to give you advice. You just would not listen.

haha! i'm hard of hearing. ha!

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:44 PM
What if I do know.......would that change everything.

I'm a lesbian, so no.

DPG21920
07-29-2010, 09:44 PM
i don't take it that seriously but on the off chance that i'm actually free from my full time job, full time school, and not being tired and lazy and happen to show up to a bball gtg, it's going to be a lot more awkward for you than it is for me.

Why is that? Because you can dunk on me?

Do you feel you can talk shit to whomever you want and no one can talk shit to you?

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 09:45 PM
always good for a chuckle

that's the same thing i think every time i log into spurstalk and think about the odd couple who runs the place, but to each his own :toast

monosylab1k

lol korean brothers
lol small wangs

BUMP
I don't even see why change anything in the NBA Forum?

There's a good mix of basketball talk, and funny trolls. I totally understand deleting the personal information stuff, but other than that there's not much wrong here. There's always 3 or 4 interesting basketball threads amidst the sea of troll threads.

BlackSwordsMan
It's amazing how butt hurt koriwhat is. ROFL

Medvedenko
I'm a lesbian, so no.

I'm female......

BlackSwordsMan
07-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Who says Kori Ellis is my real name? :)

a rose is still a rose

HarlemHeat37
Lakaluva is tough to mod though..

I'm pretty sure most people on the NBA forum love to hate him, we like having him around, he's a great character IMO..

The problem is that he's still somehow able to severely troll Spurs fans, even though everybody knows his shtick..that isn't really his fault..we have yet to see how he would react if they stopped responding to his shit..

Greg Oden
Your brother sent me a PM?

I have been answering all my PMs lately.

tbh, he sent it a few days ago. He has a blue name and a fantastic lady with awesome hair in his avatar.

monosylab1k
07-29-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm female......

fail. you already posted that homo-rific picture of you with the emofag hair.

Greg Oden
lol korean brothers
lol small wangs

lol some of these dickfaces still think yall are bros, imo.

mavs>spurs2
Do you feel you can talk shit to whomever you want and no one can talk shit to you?

pretty much, that's how it always goes

mavs>spurs2

mono and stretch are brothers, tbh

DPG21920
Mavs<Spurs:

Please explain a few things. What is it that has made us enemies? How is it that if someone does not takes things seriously, that they make threats to show up to basketball games to fight someone?

Kori Ellis
07-29-2010, 09:48 PM
tbh, he sent it a few days ago. He has a blue name and a fantastic lady with awesome hair in his avatar.

I will answer it later tonight. I'm going to go take a nap right now.

MiamiHeat
I don't even see why change anything in the NBA Forum?

There's a good mix of basketball talk, and funny trolls. I totally understand deleting the personal information stuff, but other than that there's not much wrong here. There's always 3 or 4 interesting basketball threads amidst the sea of troll threads.

keep up the good work :toast

monosylab1k

crofl

Greg Oden
mono and stretch are brothers, tbh
tbh, I scalped an idian and baked a jew that day I crominated you two.

mavs>spurs2
07-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Mavs<Spurs:

Please explain a few things. What is it that has made us enemies? How is it that if someone does not takes things seriously, that they make threats to show up to basketball games to fight someone?

i'm not sure what gave you your hard on for me brah, one day you were just there

koriwhat
It's amazing how butt hurt koriwhat is. ROFL

so fuckin' amazing!

Greg Oden
I will answer it later tonight. I'm going to go take a nap right now.

Would you mind if Cully watched you take a nap? It might inspire some more :cry great fuckin poetry :cry