PDA

View Full Version : To The Arena: Judgement Day

Blackjack
07-29-2010, 10:52 PM
Tis time, SpursTalkers. To rid the forum of its bile, waste, its disease-ridden carcasses -- festering in their filth brought forth a stench one can't bear. Tis time. For now we take back what is rightfully ours and set the course for a new age of SpursTalk. Tis time ... to rid the board of its mediocrity. To banish the intellectually bankrupt and mindless heathens' dithering. Tis time; today we rise to lay the weak in our wake . . .

I, The Omnipotent Blackjack, come to ye, and in so, Thou allows thee, the Senate, a say in thy future, thy neighbor. A vote to decide the very fate of whom tis and tis not worthy of their place, thy time on this board; doth thou validate thy existence? Tis the question charged to ye . . .

"We, who are about to die, salute you!"

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d46/thepuppet59/commodus.jpg

Lay the weak in thy wake -- nominate 5 for judgement.

anonoftheinternets
07-29-2010, 10:57 PM
i dint realize this guy was an attn whore as well ....

Blackjack
07-29-2010, 11:07 PM
Rubbish, nominate 5 namlooks for judgement and be on your way.

21_Dickings
07-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Good idea.

Trolls and posters who need to pick their game up, or risk being fed to the lions:

Koolaid_Man: Can't write a sentence without some reference to homosexuality. Has never written a decent basketball take in his sad existence on this forum.
Namlook: Pussy with retarded basketball takes.
Assrash: Need I say more.
Koriwhat: Although I like having him here. Perry is always good for an unintentional comedic rant.
Amarelooms::elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant:el ephant

DeadlyDynasty
07-29-2010, 11:25 PM
where's rappin caligula? ( if anybody remembers him)

Blackjack
07-30-2010, 01:01 AM
Sons, brahs, evildoers ... if you don't throw some meat to the lions they're coming up into the stands. I heard you wanted to have some posters thrown to the tree of woe or cast off the board for failure-of-life-and-interwebs, so I obliged. Blackjack's cool like that. But I need nominees to make a poll to commence the bloodshed.

Nominate 5 posters that would be better off playing in traffic and nursing off a Tanzanian Spider monkey before posting another comment or taking another breath.

I'll set up a poll after we get the participants. Let's do dis . . .

dirk4mvp
07-30-2010, 01:43 AM
Stop it, that tickles Cully :p:

Maybe you can post these things when Kori creates the homo forum that fellow laker fan Kool Aid man requested be made.

Veterinarian
07-30-2010, 01:44 AM
Well, since I'm on a roll, let's go with...

dirk4
chumper is just way too gay
lil bobbyjohnson for turning out to be a bitch
Mavsdynasty is a lil young monkey ass nigga, we got enough of them already
And BRHornets for going full fucking gay on us. There's no redeeming his ass.

So you want to get rid of everyone you can't win an argument with? Where's mono, shouldn't he be on there then?

midnightpulp
07-30-2010, 01:46 AM
Maybe you can post these things when Kori creates the homo forum that fellow laker fan Kool Aid man requested be made.

:lol

dirk4mvp
07-30-2010, 01:47 AM
You and chumper have been voted mods for that forum.

Judging by who asked for it and also the things Bobby Johnson has said, it's a laker fan only forum, tbh.

dirk4mvp
07-30-2010, 01:57 AM
"STEP YOUR GAME UP, BITCH!!!"

No one would be telling you this if you got a calculus tutor, stopped striving to be a member of the african american community, and didn't smell like a fresh pile of dog shit.

midnightpulp
07-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Well, in the famous words of Kori... "STEP YOUR GAME UP, BITCH!!!" You wouldnt be getting thrown to the famous tee if you wasn't so lame.

Honestly, Luva. Cully and Koolaid_Man (I doubt KM is even capable, since he has nothing that resembles a game) need to step it up as well. This what happens when Cully enters a thread:

Two fans having intelligent discussion about basketball. A Laker player might be brought up. Enter Giuseppe:

"But I knew that pussy was gonna be clean shaven once Sasha center cut those two freethrows."

"Old Cully was ready to dig a grave for himself and turn over until Kobe passed it out to Ron-Ron and it all got straightened out."

Mav or Spur fan says something. Enter Giuseppe:

"And the Heat took your cookie and made you like it! Tee, hee."

"I got to smell the beautiful odor of number 16, my nostrils all but filled when Sasha center cut those free-throws, while you were figuring out a way to clean that skunk from underneath your lip. Tee, hee."

On and on and on and on.

HarlemHeat37
07-30-2010, 02:01 AM
Wait..how does this new ban on trolling make it alright for luva to start acting like a black all-american again?..he's back to using his slang and telling us his stories again, all since that thread was made.. I don't see the connection..

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-30-2010, 02:03 AM
Honestly, Luva. Cully and Koolaid_Man (I doubt KM is even capable, since he has nothing that resembles a game) need to step it up as well. This what happens when Cully enters a thread:

Two fans having intelligent discussion about basketball. A Laker player might be brought up. Enter Giuseppe:

"But I knew that pussy was gonna be clean shaven once Sasha center cut those two freethrows."

"Old Cully was ready to dig a grave for himself and turn over until Kobe passed it out to Ron-Ron and it all got straightened out."

Mav or Spur fan says something. Enter Giuseppe:

"And the Heat took your cookie and made you like it! Tee, hee."

"I got to smell the beautiful odor of number 16, my nostrils all but filled when Sasha center cut those free-throws, while you were figuring out a way to clean that skunk from underneath your lip. Tee, hee."

On and on and on and on.

+1

Guiseppe admitted to trolling nonstop, while Koolaid Man is just a complete retard and a strange fellow. IMO, I don't understand why you guys even give them the time of day just ignore them.

Nobody else here is really that bad. Lakaluva can act like a clown sometimes but atleast he will talk basketball here and then

midnightpulp
07-30-2010, 02:03 AM
Wait..how does this new ban on trolling make it alright for luva to start acting like a black all-american again?..he's back to using his slang and telling us his stories again, all since that thread was made.. I don't see the connection..

Kori didn't ban trolling. She just wanted the repetitive and unimaginative cut out.

And no one is fuckin' more repetitive on this site than Culburn.

I think he set an all-time record for use of the term "center-cut" in the past week.

Veterinarian
07-30-2010, 02:07 AM
Kori didn't ban trolling. She just wanted the repetitive and unimaginative cut out.

And no one is fuckin' more repetitive on this site than Culburn.

I think he set an all-time record for use of the term "center-cut" in the past week.

Tbh I forget which poster said it, I think it was Roddy Beaubois but someone was ragging on Cully's repetitive schtick and some poster said:

"Tbh running schtick into the ground is Cubby's schtick."

I lol'd.

midnightpulp
07-30-2010, 02:08 AM
You guys are perfectly ok with HarlemHo. Kool is bound by the warden, and Cul is on good behavior for obvious reasons. You release his full arsenal and you guys start crying again[/B].

I won't shed a tear. I can dish it out and take it.

I did endorse Kool's pink, though. Not because I was annoyed with him, but because I knew it would drive him nuts not to be able make threads.

Koolaid_Man's too much of retard to inflict any kind of real butthurt.

Not sure why you like this guy so much. It's like Mav Krew backing up Amarelooms.

Fpoonsie
07-30-2010, 02:16 AM
koriwhat
SpursTillTheEnd
Amarelooms
Koolaid_Man
thedong

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Koolaid Man
Guiseppe
D2Procon

Those are the only 3 that i can think of that bring absolutely nothing.

koriwhat doesn't deserve to go. Even though the entire forum takes turns laughing at him, that's no reason for a banning imo since he's not the one who started the calf tat mayhem

HarlemHeat37
07-30-2010, 02:20 AM
:lol snitched to Kori like Kobe did..

midnightpulp
07-30-2010, 02:24 AM
I like all the Laker fans, even the one's that are odds with me. To create trolls, and then call for someone else to get banned or pinked is "weak and puny" as Cull would put it. You guys can dish it, but you can't take it.

But the thing with Koolaid_Man is he was spamming. 5-10 new threads at a time that didn't go beyond a homosexual reference and a stupid youtube video.

Blackjack
07-30-2010, 02:39 AM
ChumpDumper
bobbyjohnson
Mavsdynasty
BRHornet45
lakluva
koriwhat
SpursTillTheEnd
Amarelooms
Koolaid_Man
thedong
Guiseppe
D2Procon

That's what we've got so far, heathens.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-30-2010, 02:41 AM

ChumpDumper
bobbyjohnson
Mavsdynasty
BRHornet45
lakluva
koriwhat
SpursTillTheEnd
Amarelooms
Koolaid_Man
thedong
Guiseppe
D2Procon

wtf? isn't he a mod who nominated him?

Zelophehad
07-30-2010, 02:42 AM

wtf? isn't he a mod who nominated him?

lakaluva, and from what I can can gather its because that guy owns him a lot.

Blackjack
07-30-2010, 02:44 AM
luva just doin' what luva supposed to do.

Chump ain't goin' nowhere. This board would be much less entertaining without him,tbh,imhho,fwiw,aiwal.

duhoh
07-30-2010, 04:17 AM
throw in 21_Blessings and Sigz.

this would be a better place.

Darrin
07-30-2010, 04:21 AM
I am so tired of the social politics threads in this forum. Talk about basketball and be done with your jokes and satire. Talking about how to make it better is one thing. This crap, since it happens every day, needs to stop.

midnightpulp
07-30-2010, 05:43 AM
D2Procon
SpursTillTheEnd
Amarelooms
Koolaid_Man
Namlook

+1. Although I replaced thedong with Namlook, and Koriwhat with D2Procon.

djohn2oo8
07-30-2010, 06:48 AM
Noob Cake and Indazone - Just for quoting coldplay he should be gone

redzero
07-30-2010, 08:32 AM
Gladiator fights were rarely to the death, so yeah...

timvp
07-30-2010, 08:36 AM
For the record, the NBA forum may institute a way to purge unqualified participants. However, this thread is premature. The plan is still in its infancy and needs to be thought out.

Although, this thread may be a good way to begin the thought process . . .

Brazil
07-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Before having a list we need to define how ST will eliminate the undesirables.

IMO two options:

1) USSR big trials style
2) Mccarthy witch hunt style

Blackjack
07-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Gladiator fights were rarely to the death, so yeah...

The games originally ended in a symbolic death, which seems fitting since I don't believe we'll be taking mavs<spurs AK-47's to the house we just found thanks to the help of koriwhat.

Blackjack
07-30-2010, 03:25 PM
I think this thread will just bring participants to the table and the following thread will deliver the results. That thread should be used for your mega-purge-thread.

This is just the nominations. We've gots to set the field, imho,tbh.

badfish22
07-30-2010, 03:33 PM
ChumpDumper
bobbyjohnson
Mavsdynasty
BRHornet45
lakluva
koriwhat
SpursTillTheEnd
Amarelooms
Koolaid_Man
thedong
Guiseppe
D2Procon

no to: Chumpdumper, Mavsdynasty, BR, lakaluva, spurstilltheend Amarelooms, thedong, and guiseppe.
The others you can kick out.

stretch
07-30-2010, 03:37 PM
For the record, the NBA forum may institute a way to purge unqualified participants. However, this thread is premature. The plan is still in its infancy and needs to be thought out.

Although, this thread may be a good way to begin the thought process . . .

I say there should be a Weekly Doghouse.

Basically, every week, posters get to vote on 3 obnoxious posters to be banned for a week. And after all votes are tallied, those posters will be gone for a whole week, no ifs ands or buts. Then a new vote starts for the next week. Posters cannot be banned in consecutive weeks.

If someone gets 4 bannings, they should be gone for good.

Fpoonsie
07-30-2010, 03:47 PM
no to: Chumpdumper, Mavsdynasty, BR, lakaluva, spurstilltheend Amarelooms, thedong, and guiseppe.

Really? You wanna keep Amarelooms around? I coulda sworn the MavKrew hated him, too.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-30-2010, 03:50 PM
lmao

Blackjack
07-30-2010, 03:51 PM

You should have just listed who you would like to see get gone, tbh. I'm never going to be able to figure that out (well, actually take the time to do process of elimination anyway, tbchwy, iyfm).

I say there should be a Weekly Doghouse.

Basically, every week, posters get to vote on 3 obnoxious posters to be banned for a week. And after all votes are tallied, those posters will be gone for a whole week, no ifs ands or buts. Then a new vote starts for the next week. Posters cannot be banned in consecutive weeks.

If someone gets 4 bannings, they should be gone for good.

I don't hate this. Something along these lines could work, but if someone deserved consecutive bannings they deserve consecutive bannings. They would have earned it.

Or maybe we can just have mavs<spurs shoot em in the leg or whatnot.

badfish22
07-30-2010, 04:06 PM
Really? You wanna keep Amarelooms around? I coulda sworn the MavKrew hated him, too.

He does a good job pissing off GNSF. Hes shit gets kinda old, but not enough to where I think he should be banned.

Blackjack
07-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Take my nominations down then. Chump is about as gay and lame as they come, running around with pink moderator pom poms. He brings absolutely nothing at all to the NBA forum.

Chump ain't a mod, tbh. He's just really good at what he does; I would have thought you could appreciate that,iibh,tbh.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Chump ain't a mod, tbh. He's just really good at what he does; I would have thought you could appreciate that,iibh,tbh.

tbh, Luva just wants the posters who continually own him to be on the list. Surprised he hasn't mentioned BUMP yet, tbh, iirc, fwiw, ibtl, iibh, tbqhwy, imo imho, isndgiyyldl, qft, ftw, roflmaoshtmsfo,

stretch
07-30-2010, 05:12 PM
I don't hate this. Something along these lines could work, but if someone deserved consecutive bannings they deserve consecutive bannings. They would have earned it.

I say not to do consecutive bannings, so that they at least have a chance to prove themselves as not being total idiots. But if they keep it up, it will eventually become a lasting ban.

MavDynasty
07-30-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm down with that tbh

Zelophehad
07-30-2010, 05:27 PM
tbh, Luva just wants the posters who continually own him to be on the list. Surprised he hasn't mentioned BUMP yet, tbh, iirc, fwiw, ibtl, iibh, tbqhwy, imo imho, isndgiyyldl, qft, ftw, roflmaoshtmsfo,
In the short time I've been here, luva's funniest schtick has been when he argues with someone and he just states that he's owning that person. He just brings it up out of the blue, and normally so far I had no idea he was getting anything but stomped. There's evidence of it in most every thread I've seen him in.

Goran Dragic
07-30-2010, 05:28 PM
I like stretch's idea but incase you didn't notice gray named Spurfan controls the polls on this site. We wouldn't last very long tbh.

HarlemHeat37
07-30-2010, 05:34 PM
What about a committee, in which the voters would be determined by everybody that posts in the nba forum on a decent basis(no trolls, of course) ..a mix of posters from various teams and with contrasting posting styles..then the members would publicly vote for the weekly banishment, and they can state the reasons why..

Greg Oden
07-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Take my nominations down then. Chump is about as gay and lame as they come, running around with pink moderator pom poms. He brings absolutely nothing at all to the NBA forum.

tbh he ran mogrovejo off, which counts for something.

Blackjack
07-31-2010, 12:32 AM
I say not to do consecutive bannings, so that they at least have a chance to prove themselves as not being total idiots. But if they keep it up, it will eventually become a lasting ban.

The following week or two after a ban could be a probation period where they can't start threads and have to prove themselves as being a functioning member of society. Any violations during that time period could trigger a full-out ban for a month and then then the third strike is sianara Jack -- three strikes in your out seems pretty original and groundbreaking, iibth,tbh,inmho,fwiw,ifyam,kmfdm,occp,ussr,aeiou,l mnop,lmao,lol,roflmfao,ykwim?

What about a committee, in which the voters would be determined by everybody that posts in the nba forum on a decent basis(no trolls, of course) ..a mix of posters from various teams and with contrasting posting styles..then the members would publicly vote for the weekly banishment, and they can state the reasons why..

The Omnipotent Blackjack's Senate, Methinks. :tu