PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with Parker???

Tom_Foolery
05-17-2005, 09:29 PM
1-6 for 2pts???

I knew Eva would be getting in his head(LOL!)

MI21
05-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Is this the new Game Blog thread?

Horry For 3!
05-17-2005, 10:04 PM
1-8

ballhog
05-17-2005, 10:04 PM
Same thing happened with Tiger Woods when he got it with that Swiss hottie. Parker is no Tiger, but it sure can't help.

samikeyp
05-17-2005, 10:06 PM
He is, apparently, a coward.

SuperManu!!!
05-17-2005, 10:07 PM
No ball...no heart.....that's it.

SpursFanDan
05-17-2005, 10:07 PM
He's having a bad game.. don't dismiss him just because hes 1-8, atleast hes getting to the rim.. hes just gotta make them.

samikeyp
05-17-2005, 10:08 PM
2 1/2 bad games so far, when the going gets tough...Parker gets going.

spurschick
05-17-2005, 10:09 PM
Hopefully, he'll pull his head out of this ass. There's a whole other half of basketball to play. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

Tom_Foolery
05-17-2005, 10:10 PM
I love Parker but I couldn't help but to look at last year's stats of Parker in the Spurs/Lakers series.

I think what we all kind of forgot was Speedy & Manu's impact off the bench during that last championship run. Also Steve Kerr's fabulous game vs Dallas.

We didn't have it last year off the bench and we don't have it this year off the bench.

Our starters have to do it. If Parker does not pull us out a win tonight, I think the Spurs are done.

nacho estrada
05-17-2005, 10:10 PM
Pull through it baby.. c'mon, Parker.. this is ours for the taking. Parker needs to show nuts now.

Extra Stout
05-17-2005, 10:12 PM
He's having a bad game.. don't dismiss him just because hes 1-8, atleast hes getting to the rim.. hes just gotta make them.He's missing the shots because his shooting motion is short... he's flinching, bracing for the contact.

Soft. Pussy.

wildbill2u
05-18-2005, 12:39 AM
He is, apparently, a coward.

that's his French blood coming out. :spin

ducks
05-18-2005, 12:44 AM
well when nazr and manu are playing that great with duncan
usually one player is stuggling or not getting alot of shot attempts
it is good spurs have the team they have

firepopovich
05-18-2005, 01:13 AM
What's going on with Parker

he sucks

thats about it. i know hes young but youth doesnt always = greatness. hes soft and hes mentally weak and without ginobili we'd be watching denver in the 2nd round right now.

GOOD NITE!

Kori Ellis
05-18-2005, 01:14 AM
Duncan and Parker had bad games today. Manu and Nazr had great ones. Brent Barry didn't exist.

It's a team sport.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-18-2005, 01:14 AM
Well its that one player is strugglin and therefore not getting the ball for those shot attempts. But that wasn't the case here, TP just couldn't make them, he had the attempts.

Kori Ellis
05-18-2005, 01:16 AM
Tony had a bad first half. Manu got really hot and they started feeding him. Manu also did a great job feeding Nazr in the third quarter.

All the players in the locker room were talking about how Tim and Tony had off nights but that they have enough good players on this team to overcome.

Spurgal
05-18-2005, 01:20 AM
I honestly think he misses Eva...

http://www.news.ch/news_img/article/89798-evamain1.jpg

If she's the reason why he was a little off tonight, then he needs to get over her little butt fast!

These are the playoffs, Tony!

Kori Ellis
05-18-2005, 01:20 AM
He got into the lane much more than Beno did.

But Beno took that incredibly gutsy stand-in charge on Fortson. That was frickin' awesome.

smeagol
05-18-2005, 01:21 AM
You'll never hear the words "Tony sucks" comming out of ducks mouth.

2centsworth
05-18-2005, 01:21 AM
Tony had a bad first half. Manu got really hot and they started feeding him. Manu also did a great job feeding Nazr in the third quarter.

All the players in the locker room were talking about how Tim and Tony had off nights but that they have enough good players on this team to overcome.
I was super impressed with how the closed out in the fourth. I was real worried, and the quarter didn't start off well. No coincidence that Tim had an outstanding fourth, with out Tim's performance in the fourth there is a good chance the spurs lose. Top it off with Tony closing it out with 3 str8 jumpers.

I don't really want to know if the spurs have enough to be entirely without Tim and Tony.

Kori Ellis
05-18-2005, 01:24 AM
problem is its not Tony that sucks.....its Eva....as in every famous dick she sees :lol

Comments like this are grossly inappropriate. This isn't the National Enquirer forum.

T Park
05-18-2005, 01:27 AM
problem is its not Tony that sucks.....its Eva....as in every famous dick she sees

more brilliant comments from a total moron.

Spurgal
05-18-2005, 01:30 AM
Comments like this are grossly inappropriate. This isn't the National Enquirer forum.

You tell em, Kori!

beirmeistr
05-18-2005, 01:56 AM

If she's the reason why he was a little off tonight, then he needs to get over her little butt fast!

not a valid reason for Tony to EVAporate in these last few games. Get with it, kid, the Spurs are shooting for all the marbles.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-18-2005, 02:00 AM

You think maybe she left him because he just couldn't grow a pair? LOL :lmao! I just crack myself up!

Kori Ellis
05-18-2005, 02:01 AM
Okay, I've said it once in this thread and I'll say it again. This isn't the fucking National Enquirer. You can bash Tony's play all you want but get off his personal life. Number one, Eva didn't leave him. And number two, if you want to talk gossip, I'm sure you can find another place.

Thanks.

2centsworth
05-18-2005, 02:03 AM
Okay, I've said it once in this thread and I'll say it again. This isn't the fucking National Enquirer. You can bash Tony's play all you want but get off his personal life.
They're just using tony as an excuse to jerk off to Eva.

rwb
05-18-2005, 02:18 AM
I agree with Kori. Keep with the topic and leave Eva alone. She's a Spurs fan, too. And a hell of a lot better looking fan than Jack Nicholson. Tony looked completely insecure until he finally starting hitting those jumpers at the end. Maybe watching Beno take that hit from Fortson encouraged him to cowboy up. But the fact is, if Tony doesn't want to get bashed in the paint he's going to have to get his outside shots to fall. He's GOT to contribute. I know he's capable of better play and I know he's under a lot of pressure but dayum. Manu's getting pummeled, too, but he's getting it done big time. Maybe Manu should run the point instead.