PDA

View Full Version : Spurs will sign Shaq.....

SequSpur
07-30-2010, 06:39 PM
blow me....

rick1991
07-30-2010, 06:45 PM
says who? link?

Dr. Gonzo
07-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Hi Sequ!

Big Empty
07-30-2010, 06:49 PM
AWESOME!!! 2 yr 6.9 million! We are winning back to back now!

BoricuaCJA
07-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Where the hell is the link?

ChuckD
07-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Where the hell is the link?

IT'S SEQU. He's probably drunk.

Halberto
07-30-2010, 07:06 PM
I still think Sequ is timvp with a couple shots in him.

:lol awesome

gmanrulz
07-30-2010, 07:11 PM
This is from today...

Shaq struggling to find good fit

I’ve heard that Shaq, earlier this summer, was telling friends that the Spurs were the only team he'd consider playing for on a low-dollar contract.

But San Antonio, as covered previously in this cyberspace, doesn’t have the available minutes -- and really hasn’t shown the inclination -- to try to wedge the former local high school star into a world that still revolves around Shaq’s old rival Tim Duncan.

Atlanta? Sensible as it sounds for the Hawks to be the one team out there aggressively pursuing the 38-year-old -- given Shaq’s presumed ability to both stand up to Hawks killer Dwight Howard and sell tickets in Atlanta -- they just signed Jason Collins to be their No. 3 center and signed Josh Powell before Collins.

Which brings us back to Boston. I struggle to envision Shaq signing for a mere $1.35 million for next season, but the idea can’t be completely dismissed if O’Neal is serious about only signing with a team that can contend for a championship, since the Celts are still on that short list.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/18672/latest-buzz-shaq-t-mac-more

DPG21920
07-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Phila, have you heard anything interesting about the Spurs lately?

SpursTillTheEnd
07-30-2010, 07:24 PM
I don't see the point in signing shaq we don't need him, I mean espn will finally talk about the spurs alot more but that's about all that shaq brngs.

lefty
07-30-2010, 07:34 PM
The Big TacoMental

SpursTillTheEnd
07-30-2010, 07:36 PM
The way i see it there is no way shaq ends up here.

baseline bum
07-30-2010, 07:47 PM
Shaq's the fucking Beno of centers. Sequ, you gotta start making these threads when you're only at the buzzed stage; not after you have been shitfaced for an hour and are about to pass out.

silverblk mystix
07-30-2010, 07:55 PM
it all depends on what Mike Brown tells Pop regarding shaq-

the big chorizo

Nash2TimeMVp
07-30-2010, 08:05 PM
lololololololol this is such a good thread goes nothing against raising the bar can't believe it's not stickied

Indazone
07-30-2010, 08:11 PM
oh gee...look another Shaq Thread!

Indazone
07-30-2010, 08:11 PM
I liked it better when it was Scola Threads dominating the boards :lol

Thompson
07-30-2010, 08:26 PM
That's the only thing, with Tiago, Blair and Dice all in need of minutes and Bonner just signing a new contract (which means he'll probably play) where will shaq get his minutes? Second nights of back to backs? When there are injuries? Comercial breaks of Shaq Vs?

We could rest one of Duncan/Shaq/McDyess every game; no back-to-backs for Tim (try as much as possible to rest Tim vs. the scrub teams of course). Only 2/3 of a season's wear and tear on their older legs will hopefully keep the injuries to a minimum.

That said, I don't think the Spurs would do it, and I'm not even sure I'd want them to try.

EmptyMan
07-30-2010, 08:32 PM
blow me....

http://i46.tinypic.com/i1jwhy.jpg

SPURSGOAT
07-30-2010, 08:36 PM

:lol :downspin:

ohmwrecker
07-30-2010, 09:24 PM

That would explain why he is allowed to start all these bullshit threads that are never locked or closed. What is the difference between this and a ceperez or cantthinkofanything thread? It's actually worse.

Sense
07-30-2010, 10:36 PM
That would explain why he is allowed to start all these bullshit threads that are never locked or closed. What is the difference between this and a ceperez or cantthinkofanything thread? It's actually worse.

We've seen em from season to season... you new guys are gonna have to get over it. It's not that big of a deal, although this one is quite bad compared to his other ... funnier threads.

DPG21920
07-30-2010, 10:41 PM
I met Sequ once.

I will never be the same.

ohmwrecker
07-30-2010, 10:53 PM
We've seen em from season to season... you new guys are gonna have to get over it. It's not that big of a deal, although this one is quite bad compared to his other ... funnier threads.

There is nothing to "get over", i just like pointing out blatant hypocrisies. It's how I get my kicks. I don't really prescribe to this whole "high post counters vs noobs" mentality that seems so prevalent around here. I am going on a case by case basis.

gospursgojas
07-30-2010, 11:09 PM
This thread better get locked like the other 5 shaq threads from today

Danny.Zhu
07-30-2010, 11:11 PM
blow me....

I think we could sign Shaq, and trade at least one of Blair and Bonner in the middle of the season.

ChuckD
07-30-2010, 11:57 PM

This. He seems to get a pass when others who haven't been here as long get locked. Stupid is as stupid does.

DesignatedT
07-31-2010, 12:05 AM
one big damn spurstalk conspiracy.

GSH
07-31-2010, 12:25 AM
What's not to like about this thread? It's got a totally bogus title. And the original post was obviously edited and refined until all the unnecessary verbiage was eliminated. Sometimes "blow me" says it all. It's a work of art.

The only thing missing is a really killer sig with about half a dozen ass pics.

Nathan89
07-31-2010, 12:29 AM

I guess kori ellis and timvp do not believe in equality. A site against equality...oh no.. makes me rethink my membership.:(

I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the spurstalk dream.

I have a dream that one day the spurstalk members will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all members are created equal."

I have a dream that one day the members in bold and the members in grey will be able to start a threads with the same restrictions as the next member.

I have a dream that one day even on spurstalk, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that members of spurstalk will one day post on a site where they will not be judged by the color of their name but by the content of their post.

I have a dream today.--Nathan89

m33p0
07-31-2010, 12:35 AM
some are more equal than others, nate.

SequSpur
07-31-2010, 12:44 AM
Order your shaq spurs jersey today bandwagoners......

bigzak25
07-31-2010, 12:45 AM
I don't know about Sequ's 'blow me' mantra.

I mean, does anyone here have any intention of fulfilling the little guys wish?

I think you should at least ask nicely...I mean, would a 'please blow me' kill you?

And yeah, I'm down for Shaq in SA. :tu

rayray2k8
07-31-2010, 02:07 AM
It's obvious that some board members get preferred treatment...

jiggy_55
07-31-2010, 03:33 AM
Is this thread still open for real??? WTF

I started a thread just earlier on marc stein's article on Shaq, which had a related mention of the Spurs in it! So I fucking posted it since it was actually SPURS RELATED. It was closed within 45 minutes..

But this shit thread is still fucking open? Are you kidding me spurstalk? What a fucking joke..........

Sisk
07-31-2010, 04:23 AM
The way i see it there is no way shaq ends up here.

peace off

Sisk
07-31-2010, 04:24 AM
Is this thread still open for real??? WTF

I started a thread just earlier on marc stein's article on Shaq, which had a related mention of the Spurs in it! So I fucking posted it since it was actually SPURS RELATED. It was closed within 45 minutes..

But this shit thread is still fucking open? Are you kidding me spurstalk? What a fucking joke..........

imo sequ >>>>>>>>>>> you tbh

Leonard Curse
07-31-2010, 04:28 AM
The Big TacoMental
:lol:toast

Leonard Curse
07-31-2010, 04:35 AM
put it this way, if we were to sign shaq there would be a big decrease in small ball and shitty defense. thats what goes through my mind, and almost force pop to play twin towers every game. so HELLYEAH SIGN HIS MASSIVE ASS

jiggy_55
07-31-2010, 04:42 AM
imo sequ >>>>>>>>>>> you tbh

It doesn't matter if he's been here for 100 years, or 2 years, or 1 day. I posted a legit article ESPN article on Shaq with a mention of the Spurs. But then this crap isn't closed yet?

my2sons
07-31-2010, 05:47 AM
Gotta love shrek and donkey, "there are those that think little of him"

bigzak25
07-31-2010, 10:15 AM
Guys, it's sequspur...he is an original member and a spurstalk icon.

It is his threads like this and his drunken crown royal meltdown threads that help make this site what it is...which is comedy gold sometimes.

Yes, Kori knows him and knows him well.

We have all hung out in the past and he is good people.

I'm not going to pedestal Sequ, although i'm sure he could use one...

but it's akin to Aikman falling asleep in meetings or a newbie falling asleep in a meeting...

Jimmy Johnson once said, the newbie would be cut, but Troy...well...Jimmy might just let him catch a few z's or give him a nudge.

He's done earned the right, and we can all rest assured, that if he ever gets too drunk and crosses a line, that Queen bee Kori would whup on him just like she would on any of us...:lol

Kori Ellis
07-31-2010, 10:20 AM
Umm it wasn't closed because we didn't see it.

Some people are too much with their constant "This isn't fair :cry :cry :cry" posts.

You are embarrassing yourselves. Why not just stop complaining, stop posting in threads you don't like, and make some solid contributions of you own.