PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bynum going 17-10 this year and will play at least 75 games.

21_Dickings
07-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Good luck NBA :bking

I'm calling this shit now. You Spurs fans who do nothing but bend your ass over for Duncan will recognize his successor in Andrew Bynum. The Basketball Gods have cursed him for 3 straight seasons (let's get rid of the idea that he's injury prone and brittle, right now. Truth is that Baby Drew has been on the worst side of luck ever seen for an NBA player.) No longer will he be denied his true potential as a player. This is his year.

If the Lakers weren't so stacked and didn't have the incomparable Kobe Bryant, I'd say Baby Drew would drop 25-12 enroute to an MVP season.

It's over Spurs, Mavs, and cHeat fans.

It's over:

http://with-malice.com/images/stories/blogpics/andrew-bynum.jpg

Giuseppe
07-30-2010, 11:04 PM
He shoved Howard in a hole in '09, and turned Perkin's knee to shredded-wheat 6 weeks ago.

Just like that.

MavDynasty
07-30-2010, 11:04 PM
He shoved Howard in a hole in '09, and turned Perkin's knee to shredded-wheat 6 weeks ago.

Just like that.

:cry great fuckin basketball take

21_Dickings
07-30-2010, 11:05 PM

Just like that.

:toast

Best young big man I've seen in all my years as an NBA fan.

Giuseppe
07-30-2010, 11:06 PM
:cry great fuckin basketball take

Don't get smart. The Princess is on our side now, buster.

MavDynasty
07-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Don't get smart. The Princess is on our side now, buster.

So did you to cry Kori when you got butthurt on how college kid Goran stood your 58 year old pedophile looking ass up?

Giuseppe
07-30-2010, 11:12 PM
So did you to cry Kori when you got butthurt on how college kid Goran stood your 58 year old pedophile looking ass up?

Ya damn rights I did. And she empathized my position. Oh, she's so wonderful to Luva & I. We're her fair-haired boys.

MavDynasty
07-30-2010, 11:14 PM
Ya damn rights I did. And she empathized my position. Oh, she's so wonderful to Luva & I. We're her fair-haired boys.

:lol

NRHector
07-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Ya damn rights I did. And she empathized my position. Oh, she's so wonderful to Luva & I. We're her fair-haired boys.using a woman as a shield, well done culby

Giuseppe
07-30-2010, 11:17 PM
using a woman as a shield, well done culby

Well, Luva got such a positive result after he went to her for solace, I figured I'd give it a shot and she immediately rallied to my side.....then she made me step back a foot.

She's very authoritative and very beautiful. Like wild hickory nuts, a hickorizin' in the sun, ever so gently.

NRHector
07-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Well, Luva got such a positive result after he went to her for solace, I figured I'd give it a shot and she immediately rallied to my side.....then she made me step back a foot.

She's very authoritative and very beautiful. Like wild hickory nuts, a hickorizin' in the sun, ever so gently.that's a very coward tactic

SpursTillTheEnd
07-30-2010, 11:28 PM
why does he look like bubba gump?

Giuseppe
07-30-2010, 11:31 PM
that's a very coward tactic

Well, try and forgive old Cubby.

What say old horse?

NRHector
07-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Well, try and forgive old Cubby.

What say old horse?ok

mingus
07-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Cousins will be Duncan's heir. i like Drews game, though.

tdunk21
07-31-2010, 12:46 AM

I'm calling this shit now. You Spurs fans who do nothing but bend your ass over for Duncan will recognize his successor in Andrew Bynum. The Basketball Gods have cursed him for 3 straight seasons (let's get rid of the idea that he's injury prone and brittle, right now. Truth is that Baby Drew has been on the worst side of luck ever seen for an NBA player.) No longer will he be denied his true potential as a player. This is his year.

If the Lakers weren't so stacked and didn't have the incomparable Kobe Bryant, I'd say Baby Drew would drop 25-12 enroute to an MVP season.

It's over:

http://with-malice.com/images/stories/blogpics/andrew-bynum.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 12:49 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Baby Drew already repeated :bking

Duncan's last repeat was, oh wait :lol

Good luck, NBA. :toast

:flag:

tdunk21
07-31-2010, 12:53 AM
Baby Drew already repeated :bking

Duncan's last repeat was, oh wait :lol

Good luck, NBA. :toast

duncan has 2 back to back MVP's....so stfu...bynum will never even make it to the MVP consideration list......:lmao

DJ Mbenga
07-31-2010, 12:54 AM
why does he look like bubba gump?

tracey morgan

Nathan89
07-31-2010, 12:55 AM

It's over:

The only cheating I have seen in the last decade has been by the officials for the Lakers. Then we got the Gasol trade...sniff sniff..something is fishy about that. David Stern probably had his hand in on that trade like he did with the draft of Patrick Ewing by the Knicks.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 12:58 AM
duncan has 2 back to back MVP's....so stfu...bynum will never even make it to the MVP consideration list......:lmao

Regular season awards :lol

Bynum got two of these in a row :lobt2::lobt2:, while Duncan couldn't get back ot the Finals to defend his title :lol

How is feel, Spurfan, that Drew will get his 3rd in a row while Duncan's career fades into one long footnote?

Nathan89
07-31-2010, 01:03 AM
Regular season awards :lol

Bynum got two of these in a row :lobt2::lobt2:, while Duncan couldn't get back ot the Finals to defend his title :lol

How is feel, Spurfan, that Drew will get his 3rd in a row while Duncan's career fades into one long footnote?

Duncan=Legend+greatest pf of all time+greatest player of the decade
Bynum=:loser+never led his own team+ injury prone+ mentally soft

badfish22
07-31-2010, 01:16 AM

crofl trolled by someone named 21_dickings

badfish22
07-31-2010, 01:16 AM

crofl trolled by someone named 21_dickings

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 01:17 AM

I don't know how to respond.

I now invoke one of my rules and bow out of this debate like a bitch. It's the BDC way.

Nathan89
07-31-2010, 01:21 AM
I don't know how to respond.

I now invoke one of my rules and bow out of this debate like a bitch. It's the BDC way.

This was the last move you could make "like a Bitch". You are officially a bitch now. There is always a tipping point and you just tipped.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 01:25 AM
This was the last move you could make "like a Bitch". You are officially a bitch now. There is always a tipping point and you just tipped.

But I still got to see my team repeat, 3 different times to be exact. How about you? :lol

Nathan89
07-31-2010, 01:31 AM
But I still got to see my team repeat, 3 different times to be exact. How about you? :lol

Like I said to the other idiot the spurs never had the help of the officials to win any of their titles. Can the lakers say the same? Hell no. Why do you have so much pride in championships that were handed to your team by the NBA/Officials?

DesignatedT
07-31-2010, 01:31 AM
keep dreamin. I'd put my money on him playing around 55 games this season.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 01:34 AM
Like I said to the other idiot the spurs never had the help of the officials to win any of their titles. Can the lakers say the same? Hell no. Why do you have so much pride in championships that were handed to your team by the NBA/Officials?

Donaghy handed that '07 title over to you on a silver platter, as well as Stern when he decided to suspended Amare and Diaw. :lol

Lakers won all their titles legit. Stern's east-coast bias goes a long way in preventing faircalled games when it comes to Lakers, who are always on the receiving end of bad officiating.

Oh, and Duncan never repeated :bking

NASHville
07-31-2010, 02:16 AM
Andrew better do an Horry and just wait until the playoffs come around or he won't be around come playoff time.

Josepatches_
07-31-2010, 03:10 AM
Lakers fans........

That's why Lakers will be the most hated team of the league forever.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 07:00 AM
Lakers fans........

That's why Lakers will be the most hated team of the league forever.

Shut up, beaner.

Although we have more beaners in our fanbase than yours, our beaners are better because they actually act like beaners by rioting and getting on welfare while your beaners do productive shit like join the military.

sribb43
04-13-2011, 09:09 AM
:lol

cheguevara
04-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Andrew better do an Horry and just wait until the playoffs come around or he won't be around come playoff time.

spot on :lol

Giuseppe
04-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Team: Dallas Mavericks

:lmao