PDA

View Full Version : Oh, starting the Baby Drew Crew. Sign up if interested.

21_Dickings
07-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Since there's all kinds of Crews here on ST, I thought I'd start up my own.

Founding Fathers:

21_Dickings
21_Blessings
DazedAndConfused
DrHouse

Honorary Member:

Culburn/Giuseppe

Members (always growing):

Laker fan #24
Cobbler
PGDynasty
Namlook
Jloyola
Quit Hatin'
Lkrfan
IronMexican
Picc84
41 Shoot Em Up
Pau Gasoft

Avowed enemies (always growing):

Mav Crew
HarlemHeat37
MiamiHeat
Objective Lakers fans

Granted, the name of our organization will be called "The Baby Drew Crew," but our activity will not be limited to things only concerning Baby Drew.

Rest assured, there will be a lot of Kobe cocksucking, however, you must not tear down Kobe to build up Drew, or vice versa. Baby Drew Crew members enjoy having both dicks in their mouths at the same time and have learned to suppress their gag reflex and widen their throats enough to take the full brunt of Kobe and Baby Drew's combined orgasm. Kobe lovers who hate Drew, like Lakaluva, will not be eligible for membership unless they change their opinion regarding Baby Drew.

What we require from our members:

Rule 1. That you constantly use "injuries" as an excuse for Baby Drew's subpar performances, while at the same time stating without a hint of irony that he will be the best big man in the league within 2-4 years and is the future of the Lakers.

Rule 2. That you liberally use these emoticons: :bking, :toast, :lobt:, :flag:

Rule 3. That you employ a hit-and-run debating style. Our opinions are usually retarded, so naturally our arguments won't have much of a lifespan because they can be shut down so easily. Don't stick around in one thread too long, because if you do, you will get owned by far more intelligent and objective posters.

Rule 4. That you never let Spurs fans forget they couldn't repeat and Mavs fans forget they have no rings. Use in conjunction with Rule 2 for maximum effect.

Rule 5. That you denounce Shaq's impact during the 3 peat era and claim that Kobe was the main man on those teams because he could make a freethrow in the 4th quarter. It doesn't matter if Shaq went 35-14 on 60% for the first 3 1/2 quarters and that Kobe was 6-22. He could make a freethrow down the stretch, and was thus the more important player.

Rule 6. That you rewrite history at your leisure.

Rule 7. That you undervalue Gasol's role on the Lakers and bring up that he was 0-12 prior to joining Kobe as a counter to Kobe hater's assertion that Kobe can't win without Gasol.

Rule 8. That you bring up Kobe's 81 point game quite frequently.

Rule 9. That you rationalize a Lakers loss, especially in the Finals, as a result of bad officiating and/or injuries.

Rule 10. That you deny that Kobe Bryant has any character flaws, whether this involves rape/adultery, demanding trades, and throwing fellow teammates under the bus. Kobe always had a reasonable justification for such behavior.

Rule 11. That you jerk off to pictures of Kobe and Baby Drew at least twice a week. This rule isn't necessarily mandatory for our older members like Culburn who suffer from erectile dysfunction.

If you feel these qualities define you as a poster, you may join our organization.

Regards,

21_Dickings
(Chairman and founder of the Baby Drew Crew).

redzero
07-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Is this crew exclusive to Lakers fans?

8FOR!3
07-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Is this shindig exclusive to flaming homosexuals?

Fixed. :toast

21_Dickings
07-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Is this crew exclusive to Lakers fans?

Not at all.

Although a Pistons fan, Himat exhibits all traits. He can even give Spurfan shit about repeating, which is a plus.

BlackSwordsMan
07-30-2010, 11:44 PM
wuts a matta ur mouth full of cunny juice

Venti Quattro
07-30-2010, 11:46 PM
2/10

21_Dickings
07-30-2010, 11:54 PM
2/10

Thanks for your sign up.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 12:34 AM
Ah, I see PGDynasty viewing this thread. He exemplifies what we are looking for. You are a member until stated otherwise.

Zelophehad
07-31-2010, 12:45 AM
:lmao

DJ Mbenga
07-31-2010, 12:52 AM
dickings trolls so much blessings rarely makes an appearance. mission accomplished

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 12:53 AM
TBH, Lame, IMHO

Jloyola
07-31-2010, 12:57 AM
Fuck it im in... always liked Baby Drew

tdunk21
07-31-2010, 12:58 AM
get a life instead of writing so much about an always hurt pussy

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Fuck it im in... always liked Baby Drew

In.

TE
07-31-2010, 01:03 AM
I'm guessing Kori will lock this thread, and ban the OP...

in 3

You're gone.

midnightpulp
07-31-2010, 01:05 AM
I'm guessing Kori will lock this thread, and ban the OP...

in 3

You're gone.

Negative. This thread raises the troll bar.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 01:09 AM
get a life instead of writing so much about an always hurt pussy

Shut up, faggot.

Enjoy the death rattle of Duncan's career. While you watch it kick the bucket, Drew will stacking these :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:flag:

tdunk21
07-31-2010, 01:15 AM
Shut up, faggot.

Enjoy the death rattle of Duncan's career. While you watch it kick the bucket, Drew will stacking these :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:flag:

:stfu :pimpslap

Venti Quattro
07-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Now you're just totally irate. 0/10

TE
07-31-2010, 01:32 AM
Negative. This thread raises the troll bar.

In an unwanted way. The OP is known for retarded and non-basketball related posts... so he'll probably get the boot.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 01:38 AM
In an unwanted way. The OP is known for retarded and non-basketball related posts... so he'll probably get the boot.

Read rule number 3:

"Rule 3. That you employ a hit-and-run debating style. Our opinions are usually retarded, so naturally our arguments won't have much of a lifespan because they can be shut down so easily. Don't stick around in one thread too long, because if you do, you will get owned by far more intelligent and objective posters."

Since we're always out enjoying the beautiful Los Angeles weather and banging wannbe actresses, we don't have the time to be as informed as you mouth-breathing, trans-fat gorging, sit-infront-of-their-computer-all-day, redneck Spurs and Mavs fans, so our basketball takes will be much less informed.

But we make the rules cause we just repeated and have another one coming :lobt2:

baseline bum
07-31-2010, 01:39 AM
9/10. You forgot the part about denying Kobe's ship his ass out rant ever happened and blaming the refs for Boston's and Detroit's titles. Still A material though.

midnightpulp
07-31-2010, 01:40 AM
9/10. You forgot the part about denying Kobe's ship his ass out rant ever happened and blaming the refs for Boston's and Detroit's titles. Still A material though.

lol

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 01:42 AM

Noted.

DazedAndConfused
07-31-2010, 02:24 AM
0/10

What's sad is how much time this troll has spent on his posts.

Greg Oden
07-31-2010, 02:26 AM
0/10

What's more sad is you spending more time getting regulated by everyone.

Punchy
0/10

Butthurt.

Goran Dragic
sup DickedAndCockfood

Punchy
07-31-2010, 02:28 AM
Why would he rate the thread 0/10 when the rules laid out basically define his posting style? By doing that, he's essentially calling himself a terrible poster.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 06:57 AM
Quit Hatin' exemplifies what we're looking for. He's in.

21_Blessings
07-31-2010, 10:57 AM

Mav Crew

Witness their massive butthurt. I even bring it out of em' on their Friday night.

:bking

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 11:02 AM
Witness their massive butthurt. I even bring it out of em' on their Friday night.

:bking

Our crew is the strongest on here. :toast

BUMP
07-31-2010, 11:08 AM
0/10

Looking at House, I mean DazedAndConfused recent posts, all he seems to be doing is complaining about the forum or some other poster.

If that doesn't scream butthurt I don't know what does.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 11:11 AM
Looking at House, I mean DazedAndConfused recent posts, all he seems to be doing is complaining about the forum or some other poster.

If that doesn't scream butthurt I don't know what does.

Ooh. Forget to add him to the founding father's list!

How is your Mav Krew and Spurfan gonna stop our take over now! :bking

21_Dickings
09-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Sign ups are still open, guys. We need to get deeper to combat the Mav Krew onslaught.

Dr House
09-02-2010, 08:15 PM

Founding Fathers:

21_Dickings
21_Blessings
DazedAndConfused
DrHouse

Honorary Member:

Culburn/Giuseppe

Laker fan #24
Cobbler
PGDynasty
Namlook
Jloyola
Quit Hatin'
Lkrfan

Mav Crew
HarlemHeat37
MiamiHeat
Objective Lakers fans

Granted, the name of our organization will be called "The Baby Drew Crew," but our activity will not be limited to things only concerning Baby Drew.

Rest assured, there will be a lot of Kobe cocksucking, however, you must not tear down Kobe to build up Drew, or vice versa. Baby Drew Crew members enjoy having both dicks in their mouths at the same time and have learned to suppress their gag reflex and widen their throats enough to take the full brunt of Kobe and Baby Drew's combined orgasm. Kobe lovers who hate Drew, like Lakaluva, will not be eligible for membership unless they change their opinion regarding Baby Drew.

Rule 1. That you constantly use "injuries" as an excuse for Baby Drew's subpar performances, while at the same time stating without a hint of irony that he will be the best big man in the league within 2-4 years and is the future of the Lakers.

Rule 3. That you employ a hit-and-run debating style. Our opinions are usually retarded, so naturally our arguments won't have much of a lifespan because they can be shut down so easily. Don't stick around in one thread too long, because if you do, you will get owned by far more intelligent and objective posters.

Rule 4. That you never let Spurs fans forget they couldn't repeat and Mavs fans forget they have no rings. Use in conjunction with Rule 2 for maximum effect.

Rule 5. That you denounce Shaq's impact during the 3 peat era and claim that Kobe was the main man on those teams because he could make a freethrow in the 4th quarter. It doesn't matter if Shaq went 35-14 on 60% for the first 3 1/2 quarters and that Kobe was 6-22. He could make a freethrow down the stretch, and was thus the more important player.

Rule 7. That you undervalue Gasol's role on the Lakers and bring up that he was 0-12 prior to joining Kobe as a counter to Kobe hater's assertion that Kobe can't win without Gasol.

Rule 9. That you rationalize a Lakers loss, especially in the Finals, as a result of bad officiating and/or injuries.

Rule 10. That you deny that Kobe Bryant has any character flaws, whether this involves rape/adultery, demanding trades, and throwing fellow teammates under the bus. Kobe always had a reasonable justification for such behavior.

Rule 11. That you jerk off to pictures of Kobe and Baby Drew at least twice a week. This rule isn't necessarily mandatory for our older members like Culburn who suffer from erectile dysfunction.

If you feel these qualities define you as a poster, you may join our organization.

Regards,

21_Dickings

Are you fucking kidding me!? :madrun:madrun

I have sucked Kobe and Bynum's dick at the same time before every game and you forgot about me?!

21_Dickings
09-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Are you fucking kidding me!? :madrun:madrun

I have sucked Kobe and Bynum's dick at the same time before every game and you forgot about me?!

You're a founding father.

Findog
09-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Am I nuts if I like both Blessings and Dickings?

21_Dickings
09-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Am I nuts if I like both Blessings and Dickings?

Not at all. Can't have one without the other.

tee, hee.

Pau Gasoft
09-02-2010, 10:44 PM
pick me pick me!

TheManFromAcme
09-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Love my Laker kin in here but due to the details regarding condition #5....uh, I'll pass. Shaq was a HUGE part of the 3-peat.

Other than that.........All is well in Laker land :toast

Medvedenko
09-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Good thread...way to ruin something original in an attempt to dillute what the Mav Krew have accomplished.

You didn't have to go full gay to achieve this.

#41 Shoot Em Up
09-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I wanna join. My hatred for that dumb fucking gook makes me eligible tbh.

21_Dickings
09-03-2010, 01:36 PM
I wanna join. My hatred for that dumb fucking gook makes me eligible tbh.

In.

21_Dickings
10-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Bump for the start of the new season. I'm sure there will be many new Lakers fans interested in joining.

21_Dickings
03-06-2011, 06:10 PM
In light of Drew shitting all over Duncan, we're taking new recruits.

Lefty's understudy
06-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Omg, what is this? I have honestly never seen this thread before in my entire life!

Veterinarian
10-04-2011, 06:42 AM

Founding Fathers:

21_Dickings
21_Blessings
DazedAndConfused
DrHouse

Honorary Member:

Culburn/Giuseppe

Laker fan #24
Cobbler
PGDynasty
Namlook
Jloyola
Quit Hatin'
Lkrfan
IronMexican
Picc84
41 Shoot Em Up
Pau Gasoft

Mav Crew
HarlemHeat37
MiamiHeat
Objective Lakers fans

Regards,

21_Dickings

God Tier post imho

10-04-2011, 12:31 PM
the real Vet, with the out of nowhere goods

21_Dickings
04-12-2012, 07:07 PM
In light of Drew shitting all over Duncan, we're taking new recruits.

Pelicans78
04-12-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm interested. Sign me up.

NRHector
04-21-2012, 12:31 AM
:lol