PDA

View Full Version : Sensible Predictions for next year.

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 01:01 AM
West Standings:

1. Dallas Mavericks
2. Los Angeles Lakers
3. Portland Trailblazers
4. Utah Jazz
5. Denver Nuggets
6. Phoenix Suns
7. Oaklahoma Thunders
8. Houston Rockets

Spurs = lottery bound

East

1. Miami Heat
2-8 Who cares

MVP
Dirk Nowitzki

Most Improved Player:
Roddy Bebouise

6th man of the year:
Jason Terry

Comeback player of the year:
Tim Thomas

Coach of the year:
Rick Carlisle

Executive of the year:
Donnie Nelson

NBA CHAMPIONS
DALLAS MAVERICKS

Mavs over the Heat in 4 games.

ESPN ESPY TEAM OF THE YEAR:
Dallas Mavericks

ESPN ATHLETE OF THE YEAR:
Dirk Nowitzki

ESPN ATHLETE OF THE DECADE AWARD:
JASON KIDD

MavDynasty
07-31-2010, 01:02 AM
0/10

badfish22
sup thedong

MavDynasty
sup marionmffl

badfish22
07-31-2010, 01:03 AM
0/10

thats a bit harsh imho. I would go at least 3/10 tbh

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 01:03 AM
Donuts #1:

The Mavs are the best

Donuts #2:

Cuban is the best owner is sports

Donuts #3:

Screw all of you.

midnightpulp
07-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Think it might be a butthurt Lakers fan. This has Dazed or 21_Blessings written all over it, who are Mavs haters, trying to parody Mavs fans.

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Think it might be a butthurt Lakers fan. This has Dazed or 21_Blessings written all over it, who are Mavs haters, trying to parody Mavs fans.

Hey you, eat some donuts and shut up.

http://images.yuku.com/image/x-png/e942527d9989a0af4aade41c36ed86c63e2d4d6.png

HarlemHeat37
07-31-2010, 01:06 AM
You ready for the battle in August, pulp?..our jobs got more serious with the upcoming strike..

badfish22
07-31-2010, 01:07 AM
You ready for the battle in August, pulp?..our jobs got more serious with the upcoming strike..

pulp is in the mavkrew nigga. And tbh, I wouldnt be against him being a regulator. He goes hard.

monosylab1k
07-31-2010, 01:08 AM
tbh even Mavs fans know that Fish is the biggest homer on earth.

While every other Mav fan was ready to jump over the edge of reunion tower, Fisher practically orgasmed over DUST for Chandler.

MavDynasty
07-31-2010, 01:08 AM
sons i vouch too tbh

MavDynasty
07-31-2010, 01:09 AM
I never understood his donuts bullshit. And we all know that the 75 member staff is bullshit

Mike Fisher

Hey you, instead of whining, why don't you start buying some of my fine authentic t-shirts?

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/images/Misty_FFL.jpg

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/images/Misty_Uber.jpg

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/images/TShirtModel.jpg

Buy all 3 for only a hundred dollars plus shipping, and she will give you a hand job.

Nathan89
:troll
You think the greatest owner is the one who is most willing to spend money.

I think the greatest owner is the owner has a history of great results and intelligent moves.

badfish22
07-31-2010, 01:11 AM
While every other Mav fan was ready to jump over the edge of reunion tower, Fisher practically orgasmed over DUST for Chandler.

:cry But...but...we got another chip! Who knows what we can do with that! Its almost as good as the DUST chip! :cry

badfish22
07-31-2010, 01:11 AM
:troll
You think the greatest owner is the one who is most willing to spend money.

I think the greatest owner is the owner has a history of great results and intelligent moves.

good one GNSF

monosylab1k
07-31-2010, 01:12 AM

true tbh. not every owner is genius enough to get lucky in the Tim Duncan lottery. That takes skill.

midnightpulp
07-31-2010, 01:14 AM
pulp is in the mavkrew nigga. And tbh, I wouldnt be against him being a regulator. He goes hard.

Participation in the August boycott is optional for newer members of the Krew. I might have to stick around and back up Harlem. Can't let Culburn, Lakaluva, and Koolaid_Man, as well as 21 and Dazed, build up too much momentum.

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 01:15 AM
good one GNSF

Badfish's inspiration for his username is me.
I once told him that he has been a very bad boy, so he named himself ''badfish''.

I am like your e-daddy, without me you could have been someone else, I am like the guy who donated the sperm to your mom, your whole existence was possible because of me.

So sons, literally, you're my son, why don't you shut the whining about Cuban and get your daddy some juice?

Nathan89
07-31-2010, 01:16 AM
true tbh. not every owner is genius enough to get lucky in the Tim Duncan lottery. That takes skill.

We also drafted manu and parker. I think manu was picked 57 and parker 28 in the draft.

The mavs on the other hand trade d.harris for j.kidd.

tdunk21
07-31-2010, 01:17 AM
and u r dumbfuck of the year

badfish22
Badfish's inspiration for his username is me.
I once told him that he has been a very bad boy, so he named himself ''badfish''.

I am like your e-daddy, without me you could have been someone else, I am like the guy who donated the sperm to your mom, your whole existence was possible because of me.

So sons, literally, you're my son, why don't you shut the whining about Cuban and get your daddy some juice?

sup thedong

Venti Quattro
Sensible prediction thread so you either got to be sensible or not.

Turns out you're totally nonsensical, so 0/10

monosylab1k
07-31-2010, 01:18 AM
We also drafted manu and parker. I think manu was picked 57 and parker 28 in the draft.

which means you'd still be a lottery team if not for getting lucky with Duncan.

21_Dickings
07-31-2010, 01:21 AM
which means you'd still be a lottery team if not for getting lucky with Duncan.

So what about Duncan. He's irrelevant since could never repeat :lol.

Mono, how's it gonna feel to see my Lakers 3 peat and know that Dirk will never get a ring? :bking

And be warned, the Baby Drew Bynum crew is growing in numbers and will soon make the Mav Krew irrelevant just like the team they root for :toast.

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 01:22 AM
Cuban's genius includes, drafting Josh Howard, Roddy B, trading the Dust Chip for a all star caliber center in Tyson Chandler, trading an often injured Devin Harris for a hall of fame point guard in Jason Kidd.

Mark Cuban is the best owner/the smartest man in sports, stop drinking from that hate juice, and give the man the proper respect that he deserves.

badfish22
07-31-2010, 01:24 AM
sup thedong

Nathan89
07-31-2010, 01:27 AM
So what about Duncan. He's irrelevant since could never repeat :lol.

Duncan never had the help of the officials like the Lakers.

midnightpulp
07-31-2010, 01:28 AM
Dong fucked up what could've been a decent troll.

You had me believing it was a disgruntled Lakers fan. Should've stuck with that angle.

balldontlie
07-31-2010, 01:43 AM
mike fisher and db.com offer the best inside information on the nba and dallas mavericks basketball. thanks fish for all that you do

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 02:44 AM
mike fisher and db.com offer the best inside information on the nba and dallas mavericks basketball. thanks fish for all that you do

Thanks but stop kissing ass, I know how great I am, and just because you complemented me, doesn't mean that I'll give you a free t-shirt either.

balldontlie
07-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks but stop kissing ass, I know how great I am, and just because you complemented me, doesn't mean that I'll give you a free t-shirt either.

Sorry fish, will not happen again, congrats on getting married btw :married:

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 05:08 PM
Sorry fish, will not happen again, congrats on getting married btw :married:

My honeymoon was awesome, me and the wife did the dougie.

balldontlie
07-31-2010, 05:17 PM
My honeymoon was awesome, me and the wife did the dougie.

will you teach me how to dougie? :downspin:

Mike Fisher
07-31-2010, 05:20 PM
I meant we did the doggy style, not that stupid dance. LOL

Findog
07-31-2010, 06:03 PM

No, it's a bunch of unfunny inside jokes related to dallasbasketball.com

John Terry
07-31-2010, 08:31 PM
Cuban's genius includes, drafting Josh Howard, Roddy B, trading the Dust Chip for a all star caliber center in Tyson Chandler, trading an often injured Devin Harris for a hall of fame point guard in Jason Kidd.

Mark Cuban is the best owner/the smartest man in sports, stop drinking from that hate juice, and give the man the proper respect that he deserves.

seriously your humiliation attempt just turned out to be a true endorsement for Cuban and his fellows. Josh and Roddy are just amazingly good drafts for their ranks. Bynum probably is the 2nd best center just behind DH, but the former is famously injury prone and regularly misses at least 30 games every season. so overall TC is the best of all centers not named DH, and you have another 10m/a caliber center to back him up. It's fair to say the Mavs have the toughest big man rotation and will expectedly cause a lot of matchup troubles on the opponents paint, especially when confronting the teams whose paints are their weaklinks like the Miami Cheat.