PDA

View Full Version : Gore Cleared

Nbadan
07-31-2010, 06:02 AM
I wonder if the board wing-nuts will offer Gore an apology....No, I won't hold my breath..

PORTLAND -- Former Vice President Al Gore has been cleared of any criminal wrongdoing in the case of an alleged sexual assault of a massage therapist in Portland, the Portland Police and Multnomah County District Attorney announced Friday.

Massage therapist Molly Haggerty claims that Gore sexually abused her in 2006.

"The investigative file was reviewed by my senior deputy district attorney in charge of sexual assault prosecution and by one of my chief deputy district attorneys," Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk said. "They have recommended to me that there be no criminal prosecution and I concur."

Link (http://www.kgw.com/news/Portland-detectives-interview-Gore-99180604.html)

Bet this will be splashed all over FoxNews.com....

...any minute now...

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2010, 09:47 AM
It's being covered just like any other news.

Your paranoia is amusing.

Sportcamper
07-31-2010, 09:58 AM
When a massage therapist is requested to a mans hotel at 1 AM…I am pretty sure both parties are clear on what is expected…

Of course the case is dismissed…:lol

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2010, 11:04 AM
When a massage therapist is requested to a mans hotel at 1 AM…I am pretty sure both parties are clear on what is expected…

Of course the case is dismissed…:lol

:lmao

DarrinS
07-31-2010, 12:34 PM
No one really cared about this.

ChumpDumper
07-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Yoni cared about this.

A lot.

I'm sure there are still documents to translate in this case too.

ducks
07-31-2010, 03:37 PM
gore paid off

nothing new

Galileo
07-31-2010, 04:40 PM
I wonder if the board wing-nuts will offer Gore an apology....No, I won't hold my breath..

...any minute now...

The real question is whether the National Enquirer will issue a statement. And if they do, will it be on the front page?

Wild Cobra
07-31-2010, 07:57 PM

Who has claimed he was guilty?

I haven't noticed...

Wild Cobra
08-01-2010, 02:34 PM

...any minute now...
I went back to the previous post Dan.

Only one board conservative thought this amounted to anything. The rest of us said we didn't believe the story.

I looked at Fox videos, and didn't find any that went beyond factual accounts of him being accused.

Please show us a Fox video that says Gore is guilty, or forever wear your hat of propaganda in shame.

Wild Cobra
08-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Propaganda Dan...

Why are yo so silent? Why wont you accept my challenge?

"Please show us a Fox video that says Gore is guilty, or forever wear your hat of propaganda in shame."