PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Iran tonight

Ghazi
07-31-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi guys, I'm back from Iran, here is some things I feel about it

1. The streets of Northern Tehran have the highest concentration of hot women I have ever seen. It is truly surreal. You would have to see it to believe it. there is 700K+ Iranians in Los Angeles so maybe some LA people can chime in and confirm the beauty of the Iranian women. But I was in Isfahan 24 days and Tehran only 3 days. I had 2 cousins that spoke English and a 2nd cousin who spoke English as well, which made communication easier (although my Farsi is fien)

2. I may have acquired an STD. Going to the doctor today. Should be minor/no big deal. I would stay away from whores in 3rd world countries, but I told myself the same thing last year :cry

3. I fell in love for 2-3 days before coming to my senses. I would rate her about a 6.5/10 with 7 potential, but a sweet, enchanting personality/voice. However, upon further review, she might be too skinny. Need some meat, tbh. we were introduced through my 2nd cousin who I was tagging along with most of the time.

4. There was a lot of family parties. Very proper, no alcohol. Just small talk, good food. no regard for calories over there, although I didn't gain weight

5. Not being able to wear shorts outside in the hot weather is pretty lame.

6. There was a unique raisin distilled liquor I drank there. I enjoyed it very much. Very pleasurable intoxication with minor hangovers

7. There is inheritance disputes between my uncle and my dad. Disputed property is worth $400,000-$500,000. God willing the good guys win.

8. I didn't miss the NBA forum much at all. Internet is harder to come by there but it is an easy adaptation. I didn't miss spurstalk, facebook, AIM, poker even though I frequently use such things over here.

Overall I enjoyed my trip. It was more enjoyable rather than fun. It was fun, but not Vegas type fun... in the end Iran is probably only a nice place to visit (if you have $), but not an ideal place to live. The warmth and friendliness of the people is very touching.

As for the beloved Mavs... I've said all that I think is to be said, depending on the development of Beaubois the Mavs can be a good, or even pretty good team... but the Lakers/Heat are on another tier and probably the Celtics/Magic too... alas.

Goran Dragic
07-31-2010, 12:37 PM
Wow, you actually posted the fact you might have an STD on a public forum? Good god.

benefactor
07-31-2010, 12:37 PM
One of the female pharmacists I used to work with was Iranian. She was very easy to look at indeed.

Shastafarian
07-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Did they stone that woman to death yet?

Shastafarian
07-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Wow, you actually posted the fact you might have an STD on a public forum? Good god.

From a hooker no less. I guess our friend moved up from $250 handjobs

Ghazi
07-31-2010, 12:39 PM
I think it is a urinary tract infection.

badfish22
:lmao

Shastafarian

:rollin

Venti Quattro
07-31-2010, 12:42 PM

tbh UTI is not a sexually transmissible disease brah

Having said that, welcome back and always remember to use condoms.

Shastafarian
07-31-2010, 12:44 PM
So Ghazi, what's it like to have sex with a chick who has a UTI? Smelly?

Ghazi
07-31-2010, 12:44 PM
I know a UTI is not an STD. I said I may have acquired an STD but it is probably just a UTI.

Also, I just wiki'd what I drank and came up with:

A clear, colorless Middle-eastern and eastern Mediterranean liqueur, made in Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Jordan. Made from grapes and anise, arak (from Arabic araq عرق) is closely related to the Greek ouzo. It is served with meals or as an aperitif, and served with water, which makes it opaque.
In Iran, arak it is made in many homes and is consumed in several occasions. More common in Iran, is the purer and stronger sort of Arak, made without anise, which is called Aragh-e Sagi (Persian: عرق سگی, literally dog's arak) in Iran.

Goran Dragic
07-31-2010, 12:45 PM
So Ghazi, what's it like to have sex with a chick who has a UTI? Smelly?

This isn't really related, but I've always wondered, instead of yeast infections like women have in America, do women in the middle east have curry infection? I'm sure those smell rancid.

redzero
07-31-2010, 12:46 PM
Stone any women or gays to death while you were in beautiful Iran, Ghazi?

Shastafarian
07-31-2010, 12:47 PM
This isn't really related, but I've always wondered, instead of yeast infections like women have in America, do women in the middle east have curry infection? I'm sure those smell rancid.

:lmao

tbh I'd rather eat out a girl with a yeast infection than eat some of the Iranian dishes I've seen. Fucking disgusting brah

Venti Quattro
07-31-2010, 12:50 PM
How many hours is the flight from Iran to where you are in the US right now?

Ghazi
07-31-2010, 12:51 PM
it took 24 hours with stops in Amsterdam and NYC (I'm in Columbus).

JamStone
07-31-2010, 12:52 PM
Welcome back.

I knew an Iranian girl in college. She was cute.

Probably the closest I dated was Egyptian. She was pretty hot.

Goran Dragic
07-31-2010, 12:53 PM
:lmao you bought Iranian hookers when you were gonna be in Amsterdam?

Shastafarian
07-31-2010, 12:56 PM
Wait, do you go to OSU?

Ghazi
07-31-2010, 12:57 PM
I was only in the airport for 3 hours.

Maybe next time I can take a stop gap and see the city.

Ghazi
07-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Wait, do you go to OSU?

Only for 3 months.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-31-2010, 01:04 PM
Welcome back Ghazi, I've missed you very much.

Shastafarian
07-31-2010, 01:05 PM
I couldn't think of any other reason someone would choose to go back to Columbus.

Ghazi
07-31-2010, 01:06 PM
'tis a marginal city, I agree.

DAF86
07-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Who fucks a whore without a condom?

Muser
07-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Welcome back tbh. Everyone is leaving tomorrow though rofl

Zelophehad
07-31-2010, 01:15 PM
FYI: The other Mav fans are organizing a boycott.

Ghazi
07-31-2010, 01:18 PM

I did no such thing which more so makes me believe it is just a UTI.

Muser
07-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Oh and change the sig.

Goran Dragic
07-31-2010, 01:20 PM
My sand nigga Ghazi already knows about the boycott

DazedAndConfused
07-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Get some Cipro pronto son.

MavDynasty
07-31-2010, 01:43 PM

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Your father.:lmao In fact, your entire country was spawned by fucking whores with no condoms.:wow

:wow :lol:lol

John Terry
07-31-2010, 08:36 PM
it took 24 hours with stops in Amsterdam and NYC (I'm in Columbus).

yeah rightfully. They had to go there to check the chump to see if there was any bomb there before they could fly to NYC.

JJ Hickson
07-31-2010, 08:38 PM

Your dad apparently.

fail Edit: shit luva beat me to it

John Terry
07-31-2010, 08:45 PM
Our beloved iran is doing her utmost to irritate the US, knowing that US is now fully focused on North Korea and currently has no spare attention or intention to discipline any other country.

Danny.Zhu
07-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Iranian NT was teared up by Sloveniathe days ago.

oh crap
07-31-2010, 10:02 PM
yeah, we missed you too.... :rolleyes:rolleyes

baseline bum
07-31-2010, 10:11 PM
Welcome back cousin. That was Pruno you were drinking. They make it in prison.:lol

:lol I thought that shit was made from ketchup packets and rotting oranges.

BRHornet45
07-31-2010, 10:28 PM
2. I may have acquired an STD. Going to the doctor today. Should be minor/no big deal. I would stay away from whores in 3rd world countries, but I told myself the same thing last year :cry

son how much did this cost you? hopefully they discounted it from the previous $250.

Don Ready
07-31-2010, 10:33 PM

Maybe because its just the internet where nobody on here doesn't really know him therefore what they say or do won't matter. Have you lost that much touch with reality? Life > you

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Hi guys, I'm back from Iran, here is some things I feel about it

1. The streets of Northern Tehran have the highest concentration of hot women I have ever seen. It is truly surreal. You would have to see it to believe it. there is 700K+ Iranians in Los Angeles so maybe some LA people can chime in and confirm the beauty of the Iranian women. But I was in Isfahan 24 days and Tehran only 3 days. I had 2 cousins that spoke English and a 2nd cousin who spoke English as well, which made communication easier (although my Farsi is fien)

3. I fell in love for 2-3 days before coming to my senses. I would rate her about a 6.5/10 with 7 potential, but a sweet, enchanting personality/voice. However, upon further review, she might be too skinny. Need some meat, tbh. we were introduced through my 2nd cousin who I was tagging along with most of the time.

4. There was a lot of family parties. Very proper, no alcohol. Just small talk, good food. no regard for calories over there, although I didn't gain weight

5. Not being able to wear shorts outside in the hot weather is pretty lame.

6. There was a unique raisin distilled liquor I drank there. I enjoyed it very much. Very pleasurable intoxication with minor hangovers

7. There is inheritance disputes between my uncle and my dad. Disputed property is worth $400,000-$500,000. God willing the good guys win.

8. I didn't miss the NBA forum much at all. Internet is harder to come by there but it is an easy adaptation. I didn't miss spurstalk, facebook, AIM, poker even though I frequently use such things over here.

Overall I enjoyed my trip. It was more enjoyable rather than fun. It was fun, but not Vegas type fun... in the end Iran is probably only a nice place to visit (if you have $), but not an ideal place to live. The warmth and friendliness of the people is very touching.

As for the beloved Mavs... I've said all that I think is to be said, depending on the development of Beaubois the Mavs can be a good, or even pretty good team... but the Lakers/Heat are on another tier and probably the Celtics/Magic too... alas.

Ghazi sounds like a virgin...falling in love with burqa wearing sweaty hooker pussy..I think the real story of Ghazi's 3rd world conquest is in the video below...Ghazi is the guy tossing roses...:

Kcy2wUWdM6E

tlongII
08-01-2010, 05:50 PM
I dated an Iranian chick in the past and she was freaking HOT. Kinda hairy though...

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2010, 05:52 PM
I dated an Iranian chick in the past and she was freaking HOT. Kinda hairy though...

lots of hair under the arm huh...looked like she had two niggas in a head lock right?

4>0rings
08-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Ghazi sounds like a virgin...falling in love with burqa wearing sweaty hooker pussy..I think the real story of Ghazi's 3rd world conquest is in the video below...Ghazi is the guy tossing roses...:

Na a handjob makes you not a virgin in towel head culture.

Just wait till the US military dials in HAARP and drops a 10.0 earthquake on that shanty village of a country, hopefully Ghazi visits during this time.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2010, 06:02 PM
yep... burn baaaaby burn....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/jennifer_eccleston_miss_shock_and_awe.jpg

xellos88330
08-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Stone any women or gays to death while you were in beautiful Iran, Ghazi?

You always have the most unusual sigs man. :toast

John Terry
08-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Iranian NT was teared up by Sloveniathe days ago.

yeah exactly they also got trounced by some far eastern goons in the same tournament.

Giuseppe
08-01-2010, 07:35 PM
lots of hair under the arm huh...looked like she had two niggas in a head lock right?

:lol

John Terry
08-01-2010, 07:43 PM

a condom is always needed until you're ready to get embroiled in a series of troublesome issues about marriage, kid raising, etc.... STD is just a yellow card IMHO

4>0rings
08-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Once you go bareback, it's insanely hard to go back but that means Ghazi would have had to insert his light switch in a moist cave which is numericaly/physicaly/chemicaly impossible.

TheManFromAcme
08-01-2010, 08:04 PM
a condom is always needed until you're ready to get embroiled in a series of troublesome issues about marriage, kid raising, etc.... STD is just a yellow card IMHO

:lol