PDA

View Full Version : Exciting upcoming season

TE
08-01-2010, 12:41 AM
This upcoming basketball season will be one for the ages... I can't remember when I was as ecstatic about a season for as long as I can remember being a basketball fan.

How do you all think next season will fare up?; or the better question is, does next season have hype written all over it?

What do you all think?

How do you all see the season faring, with all these up and coming players, and talent shift in both conferences, respectively?

BullsDynasty
08-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Definitely can't wait for next season. Going to be watching mostly the Heat and the Bulls.

TheKingOfMIA6
08-01-2010, 12:47 AM
I dont know, but I cant wait to see how a team with 3 superstars will play

fo'shizzle
08-01-2010, 12:50 AM
^ You mean 2 superstars?

midnightpulp
08-01-2010, 01:00 AM
You all have nothing to look forward to.

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/ibn_gjzxx_GJZxx_16298png.png?t=1280642199

midnightpulp
08-01-2010, 01:04 AM
You should be ashamed to have shit like that on your hard drive. Hey, what High School did you go to. I bet I fucked a bitch from there.

I can always delete it, but you can never delete the love you have for Koolaid_Man from your heart.

alchemist
08-01-2010, 01:06 AM
Phil retiring, Heat destroying the league, Parker's last year before he heads out to NY, lockout looming.....this year will be one for the ages :wow

TE
08-01-2010, 02:16 AM

You are about as wrong as a dead cell.

stfu, and watch the demise of your beloved lakers unfold by the rest of the western conference.

Darrin
08-01-2010, 02:43 AM
This upcoming basketball season will be one for the ages... I can't remember when I was as ecstatic about a season for as long as I can remember being a basketball fan.

How do you all think next season will fare up?; or the better question is, does next season have hype written all over it?

What do you all think?

How do you all see the season faring, with all these up and coming players, and talent shift in both conferences, respectively?

I can't wait. I'm going to try and get League Pass. I want to watch the Bulls, Thunder, Jazz, Lakers, Mavs, Bucks, Pistons, and Heat this year. It's so exciting. We just turned a corner, gentlemen, into the new paradigm of the league. The old guard is going to die away this season and the new teams will rise.

COME ON, OCTOBER!

Red Hawk #21
08-01-2010, 02:53 AM
Phil retiring, Heat destroying the league, Parker's last year before he heads out to NY, lockout looming.....this year will be one for the ages :wow

This is what will open the door for Miami imho. But it's gunna be a great season. I'm a basketball fan in general, so I'll watch whatever comes on unless its two awful teams playing.

TheKingOfMIA6
08-01-2010, 03:15 AM

actually you dont because Kobe is getting old and is bout to turn into old Iverson and then Gasol will leave the Lakers for another ringchase then Phil will retire and leave yall with a rookie coach and you Laker fans will have nothing to root for while the Miami Heat will be doin the 8-peat

Leonard Curse
08-01-2010, 03:26 AM
:ihitits going to be a dog fight out there to win a ring i dont care who it is, at least it will seriously be earned this year well u know unless joey crawford's 1oo yr old body still hasnt died by the start of the playoffs and he takes L.A back to the finals once again.

200 miles
08-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Let it be November already, or at least release the schedules already.

TE
08-01-2010, 08:15 PM

when will the schedules be released?

spursfan1000
08-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Spurs proving they still have enough in the tank for a championship, which will prove everyone wrong.

Pistons < Spurs
08-02-2010, 12:16 AM
It's definitely going to be an intriguing year. The whole Miami thing will be fun despite my sincere hope that the 'Decision' experiment completely fails.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new rebuilt Bulls.

Anxious to finally see Blake Griffin (and Aminu) make his Clippers debut. Will he really be all that? Can he help make the Clippers relevant?

Is Durant ready to take the next step and prop himself to the top of the MVP list? Will the Thunder be able to make a serious push in the playoffs?

I can't wait to see the trio of Tyreke, Jason Thompson and Cousins in Sacremento. Might be my second favorite team this year.

Will Jon Wall's play match the hype? Does Arenas return to form? or prove to be a bonehead again?

Can the Lakers 3peat?

How does Splitter look in the NBA? Is he good enough right now to give the Spurs one more shot...

Can my Pistons find a way to get on the fast track in their rebuilding efforts? Can't take another year like last season...

Which month does Oden go down with another injury?

so many more stories ... so many first or second year players whom I'm really anxious to see develop. This should be a very exciting season.

Basketballgirl25
08-02-2010, 12:48 AM
it'll be exciting till January for me, then I'll be leaving for a week of vacation and won't watch any sports and I'll forget about watching it after I get home for like a month. Most likely though I'll only be watching basketball till January and then I'll try to keep up with who the Nets, Magic, Thunder, Lakers, and Celtics records from the end of January through beginning of May when I have 3 vacations planned, so no time for basketball, besides a little in March since I'll be free that month, but most likely will forget when games are on I know sad lol. So even if it's very exciting I won't be watching much at all

Venti Quattro
08-02-2010, 12:54 AM
when will the schedules be released?

this week son. so mark your calendar

Jacob1983
08-02-2010, 01:30 AM
I don't know what you guys are smoking but this upcoming season is going to be awful and totally boring. The NBA should just crown the Heat the champions because the league is only going to care about them and no other teams. Sad but true. This upcoming NBA season will so rigged, tainted, and dirty that it will make wrestling look like a real sport.

Darrin
08-02-2010, 08:05 AM

The NBA, in their press release about the announcement of the Christmas day, tipoff 10, and MLK day games early, said the schedule will be released on August 10.

Further cementing September as the worst month in professional basketball. In June we get the Finals and the draft. July is free agency. In August we have trades, international tournaments, and the schedule. October is training camp. November to April is the regular season. April to June is the playoffs.

What the hell happens in September? Waiting. Thank God I am going back to school. I'll be so teased that entire month.

Basketballgirl25
08-02-2010, 02:04 PM
I don't know what you guys are smoking but this upcoming season is going to be awful and totally boring. The NBA should just crown the Heat the champions because the league is only going to care about them and no other teams. Sad but true. This upcoming NBA season will so rigged, tainted, and dirty that it will make wrestling look like a real sport.

I have to agree with this, that's why I most likely only will watch till the end of January and then I get pissed at the NBA so much that I'll go on vacation and come back when Heat lose in the playoffs. I deff won't be watching Heat, any other team including Lakers I'm down with watching just to watch some basketball

Jacob1983
08-02-2010, 02:25 PM
The only thing that will be exciting is if the Heat miss the playoffs or go out in the first round of the playoffs. That will be the championship for me this season.