PDA

View Full Version : Its One Half, Calm Down

SpursFanDan
05-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Sure there are some people playing like a turd on a stick.. but its one half.. pops going to get on their asses.. like usual.. and they're going to respond in the second. would anyone like to disagree with me?

Extra Stout
05-17-2005, 10:17 PM
I don't expect Tony Parker to respond. He is what he is -- a coward and a loser.

I do expect Tim and Manu to lead a big run sometime this half.

SpursFanDan
05-17-2005, 10:34 PM
Like I said.. theres a fine line between confidence and arrogance.. and I'm 100 percent confident that the spurs will win.

alamo50
05-17-2005, 11:37 PM
I awoke without any alarmclock at 3:30AM (tip-off) but didn't wanna get into the game chat because of work tomorrow.
When I was still awake 2 hours later because I was so nervous about the game I went online starting the 2nd half.
Y'all know what happened than.

WOOHOO!

Off to work now!

Zzzzzzzzzz.........

SpursFanDan
05-18-2005, 01:21 AM
alot of people on here doubted the spurs after one half, as you can see, not I.

Warlord23
05-18-2005, 01:35 AM
I dunno about you guys, but despite tonight's win, a lot of our weaknesses surfaced:

1. If pick-n-rolls with the likes of Allen/Daniels/Ridnour and Collison/James/Fortson give us this much trouble, what happens when it's Nash+Stoudemire or Wade+Shaq or Billups+Wallace

2. Tim Duncan is capable of playing like an MVP one night, and can be absolutely ineffective on another. Today he couldn't score one-on-one against Seattle's talentless frontline on several occassions

3. Tony Parker has shown enough to suggest that if he performs in 2 games out of 7, Spurs fans need to think themselves lucky. No way can he be depended upon to bring it each night. It doesn't help that Beno is doing nothing to inspire confidence either

4. Brent Barry can be safely sent on a long vacation, and the team wouldn't notice it one bit. Pop has to quickly make up his mind on the SF/SG rotation; we can't face the Suns or Mavs with Barry consuming 20 mins and not making a single valuable play or adding a single statistic.

If Manu hadn't played like Superman today, or Nazr hadn't been monstrous on the offensive end, we would have lost today .. at home against a Sonics team without Lewis and Radman ... no other team would have let us off the hook given our play today ... I think we have serious thinking to do, big adjustment to make.