PDA

View Full Version : homosexuality: a disturbing trend

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
08-01-2010, 04:59 AM
i find this trend disturbing. anyone else think the amount of homosexuality is at an all time high? why is this? why are so many women fucking women and men fucking men? what gives? is it that the two genders actually have grown to hate eachother so much they have just given up and want to have their cake and eat it too(meaning they are now fucking their best friend)

Bobby Junk
08-01-2010, 05:08 AM
Don't be so hard on the mavs krew. They are just keeping it real.

LnGrrrR
08-01-2010, 05:14 AM
Maybe it's because they have a much lessened chance of getting abused/fired/killed etc. And plenty of homos existed in past civilizations anyways.

Frenzy
08-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Blame Obama.

Bender
08-01-2010, 11:31 AM
And plenty of homos existed in past civilizations anyways.
yeah exactly. It's not exactly a trend. been around forever.

its just that hollywood celebs, not to mention the government, are trying to make it some normal everyday thing.

ChuckD
08-01-2010, 12:27 PM
yeah exactly. It's not exactly a trend. been around forever.

its just that hollywood celebs, not to mention the government, are trying to make it some normal everyday thing.

The government? Really? The ones passing the defense of marriage act? The ones in TX trying to re-constitute the sodomy laws?

Hollywood is actually late getting on the bandwagon. The community figured out 40 years ago that they had more power if they weren't in hiding, and they collectively "came out" during the Stonewall riots in 1969. Being gay is as old as being human, but being "out" isn't some recent Hollywood trend, and is probably older than 2/3 of the posters on this board.

MaNuMaNiAc
08-01-2010, 12:29 PM
I find stupidity to be much a more disturbing "trend"

ChumpDumper
08-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Yes, more and more people are choosing to be gay because of the special elevated and venerated status homosexuals enjoy in society and government. It makes perfect sense.

Wild Cobra
08-01-2010, 02:10 PM
i find this trend disturbing. anyone else think the amount of homosexuality is at an all time high? why is this? why are so many women fucking women and men fucking men? what gives? is it that the two genders actually have grown to hate eachother so much they have just given up and want to have their cake and eat it too(meaning they are now fucking their best friend)
Considering you suck of a pre-op transsexual, I find it difficult to believe you find it disturbing.

Cane
08-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Ban worthy imo :downspin:

Wild Cobra
08-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Ban worthy imo :downspin:
You mean me?

have you read his thread about his "girlfriend" who turned out to be a pre-op transsexual?

Cane
08-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Nah the OP, seems like a worthless trolling topic bent on hating :toast

Wild Cobra
08-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Nah the OP, seems like a worthless trolling topic bent on hating :toast
Yes, he is a hater. I just figured he hated everyone because he hates himself for loving a transsexual.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
08-01-2010, 04:09 PM
you, sir, are the pasty ass racist.
conservative
hateful
deceitful
dishonest
palin loving
moron
trailer trash
r a c i s t

Wild Cobra
08-01-2010, 04:32 PM
you, sir, are the pasty ass racist.

Sorry, you're wrong.

conservative
Absolutely, about 95% the time.

hateful

No, more like disgusted at how other people are.

deceitful
dishonest

I have rarely colored a story, but I may have once or twice.

palin loving

Not yet, but I would like to see what she's really like. She has possibilities.

moron
Try taking the reciprocal of what you believe.

trailer trash

Yes, I grew up poor. Had parents who prided themselves on not relying on others, and taught me the value of honest work for honest pay. I would never call them trash though.

r a c i s t

No. I believe we are equal. Just because so many choose tho pity their own race, rather than strive to be equal, is a sad thing in life that I recognize.

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2010, 04:47 PM
it starts with the clowns on tv and shows wheres there is those type of characters in the shows.....

then you have the morons who think its cool or a trend to act that way in public, if you wanna be one...do at home in ur own privacy...what we dont need is them acting like that around children who think its alright to act like that, then they start to question there own sexuality and continue to be like that ask they grow up...

oh yeh u can also start with them idol shows and guys dancings...fkn billy elliots wannab

Y0DA
08-01-2010, 04:58 PM
A trainwreck thread, thought this would be.

Fabbs
08-01-2010, 07:34 PM
it starts with the clowns on tv and shows wheres there is those type of characters in the shows.....

then you have the morons who think its cool or a trend to act that way in public, if you wanna be one...do at home in ur own privacy...what we dont need is them acting like that around children who think its alright to act like that, then they start to question there own sexuality and continue to be like that ask they grow up...

oh yeh u can also start with them idol shows and guys dancings...fkn billy elliots wannab
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3185/3095186898_cea8240a2f_o.jpg

http://www.ticket760.com/cc-common/mlib/694/05/694_1272912942.jpg
Chump in Austin
Yes, more and more people are choosing to be gay because of the special elevated and venerated status homosexuals enjoy in society and government. It makes perfect sense.

True, but i think there are addtional reasons.

John Terry
08-01-2010, 07:55 PM
I blame the celebrities and sports stars, they are all models to the youths but they never seems to show any interest in showing the lads the true value of life. as far as i know the rate of celebrities/stars being homosexual or bisexual is far greater than that of common folks.

John Terry
08-01-2010, 07:57 PM
I swear I'm not homosexual or bisexual anyway, though I often tend to fornicate with other guys' wives/gfs (preferably Bridge's gf) which is immoral too.

ChumpDumper
08-01-2010, 08:21 PM
True, but i think there are addtional reasons.I've heard that gays can't detect sarcasm without a change in font color and complain about Gregg Popovich outside basketball forums.

BRHornet45
08-01-2010, 10:00 PM
homosexuality is a mental disorder

hitmanyr2k
08-01-2010, 10:15 PM
I blame the celebrities and sports stars, they are all models to the youths but they never seems to show any interest in showing the lads the true value of life. as far as i know the rate of celebrities/stars being homosexual or bisexual is far greater than that of common folks.

To me the true value of life is living the way you want and not conforming or letting others dictate the way you are. The kind of people I can't stand are the ones who think their "values" are correct and try to push them onto others. Whether they're heterosexual or homosexual those type of people are annoying MFs. I really don't blame celebrities for living the way they do...as long as they're not killing dogs and shit :lol People tend to think they going to live forever. Your ass could die tomorrow for all you know. May as well live the way you want so you have no regrets.

BRHornet45
08-01-2010, 10:16 PM

son the WNBA teaches young girls that the gay way is the RIGHT way.

hitmanyr2k
08-01-2010, 10:20 PM
I swear I'm not homosexual or bisexual anyway, though I often tend to fornicate with other guys' wives/gfs (preferably Bridge's gf) which is immoral too.

I used to sleep around with military wives when their husbands were gone for months at a time. You don't really care about that kind of stuff when you're in your teens and early 20's but now that I'm older (and married) I feel like dirt when I reflect on it.

BRHornet45
08-01-2010, 10:21 PM
vGIQnstLrkU

Jacob1983
08-02-2010, 02:12 AM
Gayness was a mental disorder up until 1974 according to the DSM. Gaynees being a choice is an interesting debate. I would say it's 50/50 that people choose to be gay, straight, or bisexual. I would also say that it's highly possible that how you are raised and the environment and setting you are in as a child has a huge impact on your sexual orientation but that's just my opinion. I took at Deviant Behavior in college and the professor said that he believed homosexuality came from biology and how a person is raised and the environment they were in as a child. I know that no gays or lesbians will agree with this and I don't expect them to but homosexuality is a deviant behavior. It deviates away from the norms of society. Before you report me to GLAAD, it doesn't mean it's bad. It just means that according to the norms of society, homosexuality is not the norm.

Mister Sinister
08-02-2010, 04:30 AM
Gayness was a mental disorder up until 1974 according to the DSM. Gaynees being a choice is an interesting debate. I would say it's 50/50 that people choose to be gay, straight, or bisexual. I would also say that it's highly possible that how you are raised and the environment and setting you are in as a child has a huge impact on your sexual orientation but that's just my opinion. I took at Deviant Behavior in college and the professor said that he believed homosexuality came from biology and how a person is raised and the environment they were in as a child. I know that no gays or lesbians will agree with this and I don't expect them to but homosexuality is a deviant behavior. It deviates away from the norms of society. Before you report me to GLAAD, it doesn't mean it's bad. It just means that according to the norms of society, homosexuality is not the norm.
Too late. Now NPH and John Barrowman will show up at your house at night and violate you while dressed like the Music Meister, and Captain Jack Harkness, respectively.

Wild Cobra
08-02-2010, 01:50 PM
I agree with the environmental aspect of it. I do not believe it's genetic (inherited), but environment (acquired.) Those who become gay may not be making a conscience choice, but simply have grown up in an environment that unconsciously promotes it.

mavs>spurs2
08-02-2010, 01:53 PM
homophobic? nah you're just heterophobic..starin at me jeans watchin my genetals bulgin

boutons_deux
08-02-2010, 01:55 PM
(Family Values) Disney/ABC has just announced 3 more gay characters for its sitcoms. :)

Blake
08-02-2010, 02:27 PM
homophobic? nah you're just heterophobic..starin at me jeans watchin my genetals bulgin

so you sport a male camel toe and brag about it? really?

Wild Cobra
08-02-2010, 02:33 PM
(Family Values) Disney/ABC has just announced 3 more gay characters for its sitcoms. :)
Disney has lost family values for some time now. You act as if that is news.

Blake
08-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Disney has lost family values for some time now. You act as if that is news.

what family values have they lost?

Dave Mustaine
08-02-2010, 02:36 PM
blake do you get off on being a very fucking poor version of ChumpDumper? Learn to be more ironically sarcastic, bro.

mavs>spurs2
08-02-2010, 02:37 PM

sup blake long no talk tbh i was just explaining how my package (cock and balls) sometimes bulges through my pants imo

hows life scrot?

mavs>spurs2
08-02-2010, 02:37 PM
blake do you get off on being a very fucking poor version of ChumpDumper? Learn to be more ironically sarcastic, bro.

:lmao i like this troll

Blake
08-02-2010, 03:50 PM

No, but the irony here is that you obviously get off by signing on under usernames other than the one you would normally use.

Learn to let go of your fear of getting pwned, bro.

Dave Mustaine
08-02-2010, 03:52 PM
:lmao see what I mean? Pay attention CD a little more because that shit was weak.

Blake
08-02-2010, 03:53 PM
sup blake long no talk tbh i was just explaining how my package (cock and balls) sometimes bulges through my pants imo

hows life scrot?

life's good.

I was just responding how that sounds like a male camel toe, tbh.

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Gays are amusing. I like gays. They are nice, smell good and are very talkative.

Blake
08-02-2010, 03:57 PM
:lmao see what I mean? Pay attention CD a little more because that shit was weak.

:lmao:lmao

I see you are still e-scared.

Dave Mustaine
08-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Your attempts are pitiful Try again.

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-02-2010, 04:30 PM
to answer the OP- i started noticing heavy homo content in movies about 5 yrs ago.
i knew somethin was up when i couldnt even make it through talladega nights without some dudes making out. now every funny movie tries to slide some homo stuff through.

Blake
08-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Your attempts are pitiful Try again.

nowhere to go but up!

Joe Camel
08-03-2010, 04:35 AM

:lmao

atlfan25
08-03-2010, 05:02 AM
Jimcs50
08-03-2010, 12:32 PM
wtf cares?

Bender
08-03-2010, 01:07 PM
The government? Really? The ones passing the defense of marriage act? The ones in TX trying to re-constitute the sodomy laws?
bad choice of words on my part. I should have said "celebrities and the mass media" have been trying to make gayness just a normal everyday thing...

The Gemini Method
08-03-2010, 01:16 PM
There is no such a thing as "normal" when you're describing relationships whether they're hetero or homo. It also very hard to prove that being homosexual is not genetic nor is it possible to just link it to one mitigating factor like environment. However, one thing is for sure--stop being bothered by it. It's not impeding on your life, so why get all pissy about it.

Jacob1983
08-03-2010, 09:35 PM
If you can be born gay, straight, or bisexual, does that mean you can be born Republican or Democrat? Liberal or conservative? I think it's a huge copout and lazy excuse when gay people say I was born this way. When they say it like that, it comes off like they are saying they are being forced to be gay and do not enjoy it when in fact most gay people enjoy being gay and are proud of it.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Would you say you were you born straight?

Do you enjoy it?

Darrin
08-03-2010, 10:17 PM
You may be onto something. Let's see if there's more homosexual behavior with the other mammals on the earth! It could be environmental.

When you go from zero representation in society, in the shadows, to gaining recognition you are bound to be more aware of the fact that these people exist. Acceptance of this lifestyle has gone through the roof and that causes people to freely admit it.

Let me ask you a question: What is your concern? Are concerned about procreation and survival because 90% of all human beings are hetero. Slice some of that 10% into bisexuality, about 4%. That's 6% of all human beings. That's a large enough number, but remember, not all of them are allowed out of the closet.

Is your concern moral decay? Because if it is, the argument has been used every single time a minority gets recognized with respect by the majority. Your grandparents made this argument about African Americans.

Is your argument about the physical act? Because all sex is messy and smells and it's still enjoyable. I hate being with people who have jock itch. It turns me off. I hate S&M. I think it's disturbing to mix dominance and violence with sex. Feels too much like rape. So what? It's just another hole and another thrust. And some heteros do it too.

Is it because you cannot imagine being with a member of your sex the same way you are with the opposite? Because they have as much problem imagining the same thing. Hopefully, they don't hate you who you are intimiate with.

admiralsnackbar
08-04-2010, 12:18 AM
You may be onto something. Let's see if there's more homosexual behavior with the other mammals on the earth! It could be environmental.

When you go from zero representation in society, in the shadows, to gaining recognition you are bound to be more aware of the fact that these people exist. Acceptance of this lifestyle has gone through the roof and that causes people to freely admit it.

Let me ask you a question: What is your concern? Are concerned about procreation and survival because 90% of all human beings are hetero. Slice some of that 10% into bisexuality, about 4%. That's 6% of all human beings. That's a large enough number, but remember, not all of them are allowed out of the closet.

Is your concern moral decay? Because if it is, the argument has been used every single time a minority gets recognized with respect by the majority. Your grandparents made this argument about African Americans.

Is your argument about the physical act? Because all sex is messy and smells and it's still enjoyable. I hate being with people who have jock itch. It turns me off. I hate S&M. I think it's disturbing to mix dominance and violence with sex. Feels too much like rape. So what? It's just another hole and another thrust. And some heteros do it too.

Is it because you cannot imagine being with a member of your sex the same way you are with the opposite? Because they have as much problem imagining the same thing. Hopefully, they don't hate you who you are intimiate with.

If you're trawling for the unknown 10-20% of people who want to get with someone, I guess it's a valid question... Sad but true.

Darrin
08-04-2010, 01:05 AM
If you're trawling for the unknown 10-20% of people who want to get with someone, I guess it's a valid question... Sad but true.

Could you clarify? There are several meanings to the word Trawl and I don't know what question you are referring to.

Jacob1983
08-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Honestly, I could care less about gay people. I think it's a little weird but if you want to be gay then go ahead, I'm not gonna stop you. I just sometimes like to fuck with people that are hardcore about political causes/movements because it's interesting and fun to see their reaction and to see if they really do believe in what they are fighting for.

redzero
08-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Honestly, I couldn't care less about gay people.

Bobby Junk
08-04-2010, 08:59 AM
I was born gay and those of you who doubt it are not so you will never understand it. Were you born heterosexual? Idiots.

Jacob1983
08-04-2010, 09:43 AM
If being gay is okay and normal, then why do some gay people come off like they're being forced to be gay when they say "I was born this way". If you're gonna be gay, be gay and be proud of it. Don't pussy out on it.

ChumpDumper
08-04-2010, 12:15 PM
If being gay is okay and normal, then why do some gay people come off like they're being forced to be gay when they say "I was born this way". If you're gonna be gay, be gay and be proud of it. Don't pussy out on it.Were you born straight?

Do you enjoy it?

clambake
08-04-2010, 12:25 PM
do gay people walk around and randomly say "i was born this way"?

BRHornet45
08-04-2010, 01:32 PM
sons the gay lifestyle is a personal choice, a sexual fantasy that should be not legally recognized. absolutely nothing good can come out of a love affair between a man and another man or a woman and another woman other than sexual satisfaction (not to mention how much more common STD's and aids are in the homosexual community). I personally could careless if someone wants to choose that lifestyle because its none of my business, but we as country shouldn't have to legally recognize a gay couple as anything more than just that ... a gay couple. Now many of them are wanting to adopt children and raise them in their gay lifestyle.

Once gay marriage is completely forced upon the rest of the country by the federal government then society is going to move towards bestiality and attempt to argue that it is perfectly ok to be in love with a dog or a sheep and that no one should be denied love! MTV and other liberal media outlets will jump on that bandwagon as well and shove it down our throats until many of you will actually begin to think you're ignorant for not approving of it! Homosexuality is a sexual lifestyle choice and preference, not something that should be honored or legally recognized by the government.

admiralsnackbar
08-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Does no one remember gay chic from the mid-70's through the mid-80's. Nothing new here.

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 01:55 PM
http://jasmynecannick.typepad.com/jasmynecannickcom/images/baby.jpg

NO HOMO

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 01:57 PM
sons the gay lifestyle is a personal choice, a sexual fantasy that should be not legally recognized. absolutely nothing good can come out of a love affair between a man and another man or a woman and another woman other than sexual satisfaction (not to mention how much more common STD's and aids are in the homosexual community). I personally could careless if someone wants to choose that lifestyle because its none of my business, but we as country shouldn't have to legally recognize a gay couple as anything more than just that ... a gay couple. Now many of them are wanting to adopt children and raise them in their gay lifestyle.

Once gay marriage is completely forced upon the rest of the country by the federal government then society is going to move towards bestiality and attempt to argue that it is perfectly ok to be in love with a dog or a sheep and that no one should be denied love! MTV and other liberal media outlets will jump on that bandwagon as well and shove it down our throats until many of you will actually begin to think you're ignorant for not approving of it! Homosexuality is a sexual lifestyle choice and preference, not something that should be honored or legally recognized by the government.

you're fuckin' insane!

btw, let em do what they want. who gives a shit as long as they aren't doing you.

Darrin
08-04-2010, 04:42 PM
sons the gay lifestyle is a personal choice, a sexual fantasy that should be not legally recognized.

A sexual fantasy? We're not genetically predisposed to S&M and the animal kingdom practices homosexuality, especially other mammals.

absolutely nothing good can come out of a love affair between a man and another man or a woman and another woman other than sexual satisfaction

Love can come out of it. Responsibility can come out of it. Just like a hetero relationship.

(not to mention how much more common STD's and aids are in the homosexual community).

The homosexual community includes promiscuous and cheating closet-cases that indulge this need for same-sex behavior at the expense of a relationship. They are treated like whores and told to stay in the shadows. It is because of how we treat these people that the STDs are so rampant.

I personally could careless if someone wants to choose that lifestyle because its none of my business, but we as country shouldn't have to legally recognize a gay couple as anything more than just that ... a gay couple. Now many of them are wanting to adopt children and raise them in their gay lifestyle.

Read my paragraph above and tell me there's no societal upside.

Once gay marriage is completely forced upon the rest of the country by the federal government then society is going to move towards bestiality and attempt to argue that it is perfectly ok to be in love with a dog or a sheep and that no one should be denied love! MTV and other liberal media outlets will jump on that bandwagon as well and shove it down our throats until many of you will actually begin to think you're ignorant for not approving of it!

Yes, and we'll have pologamy and child marriages approved as well

This slippery slope argument shows how ignorant your opinion is. A child and an animal cannot consent to a sexual relationship. There takes a degree of experience and judgement to do so. Homosexuals can. One is rape--either of a child or an animal--the other is consentual sex.

On a personal note, this paragraph infuriated me and made me sick. How ridiculous to compare the two.

Homosexuality is a sexual lifestyle choice and preference, not something that should be honored or legally recognized by the government.

I'll take the word of a genetic scientist and the studies and history that came before that person than I will of your backwards, ignorant opinion any day.

Nash2TimeMVp
08-04-2010, 04:49 PM
gays are cool. do what you want just say away from me. kthxbye

bigzak25
08-04-2010, 04:52 PM
homosexuality is not the disturbing trend. uncontrolled lust is.

The Gemini Method
08-04-2010, 05:16 PM
From Cali:

By Maura Dolan and Carol Williams Los Angeles Times Staff Writers August 4, 2010|2:56 p.m.

Reporting from San Francisco and Los Angeles —
The federal judge who overturned Proposition 8 Wednesday said the ballot initiative that banned same-sex marriage was based on moral disapproval of gay marriage and ordered the state to stop enforcing the ban.

U.S. District Chief Judge Vaughn R. Walker, in a 136-page ruling, said California "has no interest in differentiating between same-sex and opposite-sex unions"

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-mew-prop-8-10042010,0,7711145.story

scampers
08-04-2010, 07:44 PM
VJZHvHb8LBE

Jacob1983
08-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I was born straight and I enjoy it. I have a straight gene because a scientist told me. How does the gay community feel about polygamy and bestiality? Do gays only care about themselves when it comes to marriage or do they believe that marriage should be for everyone? Personally, if gay people can be allowed to get married then polygamy should be legal. Also, if you want to marry an animal then why not? Gay people are always crying and preaching about equal rights but at the end of the day, they're only concerned and worried about their rights. In order for everyone to be equal when it comes to marriage, there really shouldn't be any rules or limitations for marriage. However, gay people are only care about their cause and movement.

ChumpDumper
08-04-2010, 11:28 PM
I was born straight and I enjoy it.So quit whining about it.

ChuckD
08-04-2010, 11:30 PM
I believe if gays want to be married, they should be. I'd be for polygamy if there were just one rule: There can never be a difference of more than one in the numbers of consenting people of each gender in the marriage. If you have one dude, no more than two women. If you have four women, no more than five dudes, and no less than three. Most polygamy that has ever been practiced in all history is just a power trip of men over women by one man dominating a whole group of women. That's not a marriage, it's slavery.

Talking about marriages to animals or children is just stupid and the worst kind of strawman to cover your homophobia, since neither can really consent.

ChuckD
08-04-2010, 11:33 PM
However, gay people are only care about their cause and movement.

So, that pretty much makes them like everyone else then, doesn't it?

Jacob1983
08-04-2010, 11:36 PM
In the word of the great Rodney King, can't we all just get along? :lol

DJ Mbenga
08-05-2010, 12:50 AM
http://www.latimes.com/media/alternatethumbnails/blurb/2010-08/53566839-04210924.jpg

Fabbs
08-05-2010, 10:22 AM
ChumpDumper
Were you born straight?

Do you enjoy it?

Originally Posted by Jacob1983
I was born straight and I enjoy it.

So quit whining about it.
Oh, he really got you there Jacob1983. That Chumpy is one witty homo.
:lol

Fabbs
08-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Benefits equality question:

Homos want the same health insurance bennies as marrieds get, ie when their company extends health insurance to the wife and kids, homos want to also be able to extend their benefits to their "wife" or "husband" and if they have adopted, kids. Now bear in mind I do not oppose that.

However, in many an area ones who are straight may have same sex roomates in large part due to financial reasons. Rent too high, split it two ways. Or three, or four.

Now, why should Roomate #1 not be allowed to choose to extend his/her co. health insurance benefits to their roomate? I would be for a cap of one person and perhaps some preventions to avoid someone rooming up just to work the insurance system. Beyond that, why should the homos (and marrieds) get to extend but the single people be *punished*?

Because they are not blowing each other? Doesn't seem fair.
What say ye?