PDA

View Full Version : Saw Luke/RJ at Manhattan Beach today playing volleyball

PGDynasty24
08-01-2010, 05:12 AM
It was so random. Chase Budinger was at the volleyball tournament to. I wasn't surprised seeing Luke and his girlfriend Dick talking whole time. But I do wonder why Walton was playing,I thought his back is supposed to be really fucked up. And Jordan Farmar was there also,some guy yelled "Jordan have fun playing in front of 10 people". I lol'd

Chieflion
08-01-2010, 05:12 AM
We need pictures. You got any?

SomeCallMeTim
08-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

HarlemHeat37
08-01-2010, 03:15 PM
:lol

The RJ/Luke stories never get old..they're probably celebrating all the money they've stolen from the Spurs and Lakers lately..

IronMexican
08-01-2010, 03:27 PM
:lol

The RJ/Luke stories never get old..they're probably celebrating all the money they've stolen from the Spurs and Lakers lately..

Fucking A

Dunc n Dave
08-01-2010, 03:34 PM
It was so random. Chase Budinger was at the volleyball tournament to. I wasn't surprised seeing Luke and his girlfriend Dick talking whole time. But I do wonder why Walton was playing,I thought his back is supposed to be really fucked up. And Jordan Farmar was there also,some guy yelled "Jordan have fun playing in front of 10 people". I lol'd

No surprises here. The league is looking the other way as the Lakers brass talks Walton into faking a back injury, as an excuse to retire.

Just status quo for the league... helping the Lakers clear a bad contract to make room for more coat tail riders to jump on. Welcome aboard, Matt Barnes and Steve Blake!

EmptyMan
08-01-2010, 04:47 PM
http://img.actressarchives.com/features/braingasm/top-gun-volleyball.jpg

jag
08-01-2010, 05:06 PM
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

4>0rings
08-01-2010, 05:46 PM
:rollin

Giuseppe
08-01-2010, 05:58 PM
No surprises here. The league is looking the other way as the Lakers brass talks Walton into faking a back injury, as an excuse to retire.

Just status quo for the league... helping the Lakers clear a bad contract to make room for more coat tail riders to jump on. Welcome aboard, Matt Barnes and Steve Blake!

Dunc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Months after The Skunker and yer still a sorehead.

Just shows to go ya.

Venti Quattro
08-02-2010, 08:41 AM
pac-10 reunion volleyball. three wildcats and a bruin

Imagine RJ saying "give it to me Luke, I'll hit it"

Dunc n Dave
08-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Dunc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Months after The Skunker and yer still a sorehead.

Just shows to go ya.

I'll take the 4-0 stomping we got from the Suns anyday, cuz at least the Spurs aren't still 0 & forever, as you would say.

And the reason the Suns are?
... couldn't get through the Spurs in '03,'05,'07,'08. Fair trade off, IMO...

Giuseppe
08-02-2010, 11:08 AM
I'll take the 4-0 stomping we got from the Suns anyday, cuz at least the Spurs aren't still 0 & forever, as you would say.

No, the Suns are O & 42! The Mavs are the ones that are O & Forever!

TheMACHINE
08-02-2010, 11:15 AM

dont be mad at us cuz your team signed RJ for 10 mill a year.

RJ to Luke "hey honey, im making a lot of money now. You dont have to work anymore....just stay home and take care of the kids."

Thank you Spurs FO for helping the Lakers.

Dunc n Dave
08-02-2010, 11:26 AM

RJ to Luke "hey honey, im making a lot of money now. You dont have to work anymore....just stay home and take care of the kids."

Unfortunately, there was nothing better out there than Dick for less than $10 million (and it's about $8 million this year: 4yrs $38 mill total). Still better than the $15 million we were GONNA pay him this season before he opted out.

Subtract that $15 million and in essence we signed Dick to a 3 year/$23 million extension at under $8 million per year, which is tolerable. Not to mention the $$$ they saved getting under the luxury tax line without having to dump any key players.

NRHector
08-02-2010, 11:27 AM

Thank you Spurs FO for helping the Lakers.that's the only way the Lakers can win something, with help of everybody.

Giuseppe
08-02-2010, 11:38 AM
^Especially Artest.

tee, hee.

NRHector
08-02-2010, 11:41 AM
^Especially Artest.

tee, hee.and stern, west and refs

TheMACHINE
08-02-2010, 11:46 AM
that's the only way the Lakers can win something, with help of everybody.

yah...maybe we should tank a year to draft #1.

NRHector
08-02-2010, 11:55 AM
yah...maybe we should tank a year to draft #1.why? you don't need to when stern and the refs can give the lakers the title in a silver platter,the lakers buy their titles the rest of the teams they earn it

alchemist
08-02-2010, 03:26 PM

:lol :depressed

Is Bonner the 3rd wheel in that party? :bang :lol

Brazil
08-02-2010, 05:19 PM

Goose saying to RJ: That's a negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full

Dunc n Dave
08-02-2010, 11:57 PM
yah...maybe we should tank a year to draft #1.

:lol I guaran-damn-TEE the Lakers would magically end up with the #1 pick if they DID tank a season enough to end up with one of the 3 worst records. Stern will never allow his dream franchise sink that low for more than a year.

ezau
08-03-2010, 12:31 AM

And the reason the Suns are?
... couldn't get through the Spurs in '03,'05,'07,'08. Fair trade off, IMO...

Cully just trolled you and you don't even know it

ezau
08-03-2010, 12:32 AM

That faggot RJ!!