PDA

View Full Version : Went to camp today

Spursfan092120
08-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Was going to the morning session only today..found out the rooks and some of the vets were the only ones participating..so I was a little bummed. Then my 9 year old nephew and my brother in law both spun the wheel and both guessed the right spot for it to land on and we won sideline passes to get on the field for both practices. Roy Williams looked real good, as did Sam Hurd...Miles looked good. Kitna looked like crap like usual, and I saw a play I WANT to see in the season(A TE screen pass to Bennett). Ogletree looked good. Dez seemed in high spirits, as did Martellus. Got a guy named Titus Ryan (#83) who, if given the chance, could be one HELL of a kickoff returner...lightning quick. They didn't have any pads on, so there wasn't full contact or anything, but they looked good. Brought my Texas Stadium seat and got a few autographs, including Tony Romo, Keith Brooking, and Mike Hamlin. Had a good time all in all, but on my feet all day..I'm exhausted.

scottspurs
08-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Yeah on days were they have back to back two-a-days they usually give the veterans the morning practice off on the second day. If your true fan though you love to see the youngsters because they will make a the depth of the team and special teams. Continue to spread the word on Kevin Ogletree because he is really good. Best route runner on the team no doubt and he will probably be the kick returner.

Spursfan092120
08-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Yeah on days were they have back to back two-a-days they usually give the veterans the morning practice off on the second day. If your true fan though you love to see the youngsters because they will make a the depth of the team and special teams. Continue to spread the word on Kevin Ogletree because he is really good. Best route runner on the team no doubt and he will probably be the kick returner.
I liked the rookies, no doubt...it was just more exciting to see the vets because my nephew was so excited to see them...I love Ogletree..have since last year..showed his talent on screen passes against Philly...

badfish22
08-02-2010, 04:09 AM
I heard Ogletree isn't having a good camp tbqhwy

8FOR!3
08-02-2010, 08:42 AM
I would say Ogletree's done decent, I think people just had a higher standard for him going into this that he hasn't necessarily lived up to. At the 3:15 practice I went to yesterday, Sam Hurd showed a lot of potential. Roy Williams seemed to be a lot more in sync with catching the ball, but Romo was having an off day and Kitna as always was having a real hard time out there. Unfortunately I didn't get to see Buehler kick any field goals. The other two things I noticed are that Titus Ryan is very explosive as a return man and Manuel Johnson might have some potential in the NFL, good hands.

scottspurs
08-02-2010, 03:07 PM
I heard Ogletree isn't having a good camp tbqhwy

He doesn't look as good as last year thats for sure, but I wouldn't say he isn't having a good camp. Last year he didn't drop a single pass. This year he has a lot more responsibility and less to prove.

Spursfan092120
08-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Had a pretty good day in camp on Sunday.

J.T.
08-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Just got off the plane back from Anderson, IN. Colts camp was bad ass today. Anthony Gonzalez made some insane catches. Best WRs in NFL tbh

jag
08-03-2010, 11:40 PM
I like this thread. Thank you for posting your thoughts on camp, 90210. As someone who doesn't get to go i appreciate your insight. You are a great person. Don't hesitate to provide your thoughts on future SC visits.