08-01-2010, 11:52 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100802/ap_on_en_tv/us_white_house_reporters

DMX7
08-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Now they can lie from the first row.

Ignignokt
08-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Now they can lie from the first row.

DMORONmissingXchromosome7, Obama and staff actually praised Major Garrett as the best reporter.

Wild Cobra
08-02-2010, 12:22 PM
It's about time.

They have been the number one news network for how long now?

Nbadan
08-02-2010, 03:41 PM
It's about time.

They have been the number one news network for how long now?

urrrrrrr.......cable news network, where they also lose daily to a program that is a fake news network..

Winehole23
08-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Who's number one on TV? The people have spoken.

Winehole23
08-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks for keeping us focused on what's really important here, Dan. :tu

SnakeBoy
08-03-2010, 09:19 AM
Now if only Major Garret goes on vacation and they send Glenn Beck to fill the seat.

boutons_deux
08-03-2010, 09:34 AM
"number one news network"

They aren't a news network, Fox is a totally politicized right-wing propaganda megaphone chasing ratings with the right-wing fucktards whose eyeballs Fox sells to advertisers.

It's just another corporation making money. Not a news or journalistic effort at all.

George Gervin's Afro
08-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Now if only Major Garret goes on vacation and they send Glenn Beck to fill the seat.

That would be cool! Beck could cry and call him a commie!

CosmicCowboy
08-03-2010, 11:15 AM
"number one news network"

They aren't a news network, Fox is a totally politicized right-wing propaganda megaphone chasing ratings with the right-wing fucktards whose eyeballs Fox sells to advertisers.

It's just another corporation making money. Not a news or journalistic effort at all.

You lefty wingnuts that despise Fox "just because it's cool" really should understand that there is Fox NEWS that does straight news just like the other channels (Shepherd Smith is actually quite centrist) and Fox OPINION with Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 11:19 AM
You lefty wingnuts that despise Fox "just because it's cool" really should understand that there is Fox NEWS that does straight news just like the other channels (Shepherd Smith is actually quite centrist) and Fox OPINION with Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.
No kidding.

Fox actually has some lefties, especial on their local news affiliates. I wish they were all conservatives. Then they would be the fair balance to the other outlets.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 11:54 AM
That some seek to distinguish one particular cable news channel as either great or bad is amusing. They all are worthless.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 11:59 AM
That some seek to distinguish one particular cable news channel as either great or bad is amusing. They all are worthless.
I disagree. I only tune in to Fox maybe 3 times a month when I'm bored. However, they have very few examples on can say are slanted, or mistakes. These examples are very small compared to the abuses other outlets intentionally do.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 12:02 PM
That goes for network news as well.

The only real reporting I've seen usually comes out of the true opinion press, and it's usually unflattering to the powers that be, left or right, so it's either racist, white, un-American, Moslem, communist, or what not.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 12:04 PM
I disagree. I only tune in to Fox maybe 3 times a month when I'm bored. However, they have very few examples on can say are slanted, or mistakes. These examples are very small compared to the abuses other outlets intentionally do."Terrorist fist jab?"