PDA

View Full Version : All Inclusive Cowboys Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Can we get one stickied to the top so the NFL forum doesn't get cluttered with the same bullshit? This forum is getting worse than the College forum when it was cluttered with UTSA bullshit. Let the homers have their own sticky thread where they can fantasize about whether Dez Bryant has more girth or length. You know the usual Cowboy fan talk.

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2010, 03:19 PM
lol texans

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2010, 03:21 PM
How about making me a mod? I can mod this forum with the assistance of J.T and to keep things fair Mikey can mod as well.

badfish22
08-02-2010, 03:31 PM
already is one.

lol texans

J.T.
08-02-2010, 03:35 PM
How about making me a mod? I can mod this forum with the assistance of J.T and to keep things fair Mikey can mod as well.

Quality post :tu

If elected I promise to treat Cowboy fan with the same equality shown to other fans, so long as they keep most of their shit in this thread. Game threads obviously are still cool, and if something major happens like "Tony Romo Career-ending ACL injury" or "Indianapolis routs Dallas 76-3 in Super Bowl XLV," of course can have their own threads.

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2010, 03:35 PM
Fucking use it. Does anyone outside of the little homo group really care about 90210's extremely bias homer "analysis" of his day at Cowboys camp? A new thread is not necessary. This should be in the season thread.

I just want to clean things up for all the other NFL fans.

DoKdynasty
08-02-2010, 03:39 PM
I agree. How many threads about a rookie taken in the 20's do we need? No one cares if 90210 fantasizes about being jerked off with Dez Bryant's historically giant hands, or about Miles Austin dating Kim Kardashian, or about how Dallas was the best 1 playoff win team in NFL history.

badfish22
08-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Fucking use it. Does anyone outside of the little homo group really care about 90210's extremely bias homer "analysis" of his day at Cowboys camp? A new thread is not necessary. This should be in the season thread.

yes tbh 90210 should have just put his TC story in another thread.

Dave Mustaine
08-02-2010, 04:08 PM
fuck that if either of you faggots get mod in here I will cut timvp's jerri curls while he sleeps.

samikeyp
08-02-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm down.

samikeyp
08-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Quality post :tu

If elected I promise to treat Cowboy fan with the same equality shown to other fans, so long as they keep most of their shit in this thread. Game threads obviously are still cool, and if something major happens like "Tony Romo Career-ending ACL injury" or "Indianapolis routs Dallas 76-3 in Super Bowl XLV," of course can have their own threads.

:tu

SpursNextRomanEmpire
08-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Do it

Spursfan092120
08-02-2010, 06:11 PM

Got a problem with it? Don't fucking read it...Not a mod? Don't fucking tell me how to post threads. What's biased about what I saw at training camp? STFU..get over yourself and your hatred of the Cowboys..if it was Texans camp you wouldn't say a damn word.

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Actually if half of the front page was loaded with Texans thread and you started a new one for your asinine "thoughts" then I would have a problem with it. What makes you think you are so insightful and knowledgeable that you need to create a new thread about it?

If you can't read I'm not the only one with a problem with it.

Spursfan092120
08-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Actually if half of the front page was loaded with Texans thread and you started a new one for your asinine "thoughts" then I would have a problem with it. What makes you think you are so insightful and knowledgeable that you need to create a new thread about it?

If you can't read I'm not the only one with a problem with it.
What makes you think you are so important that you can start a thread about my comments being asinine? Because let's face it..that's the only reason you started this thread..because you're bothered about another Cowboys thread. WGAS? Like everyone else says...Don't like it? Don't fucking read it. You knew what it was about..you knew who started the thread...you hate me, as you've said before (which I find extremely hilarious, that you let someone you don't even know get to you so much that you'd say that...get a life, by the way)..so why would you even open the thread? Just let it be and stop reading. You hate the Cowboys..it's obvious...their existence angers you...so when you see a thread that's about them, don't read it...

Dr. Gonzo
08-02-2010, 06:23 PM
If any other team flooded the board like the way Cowboys thread do I would have the same gripe. I bitched about the UTSA threads in the college forums and I fucking work at UTSA. Nothing about sports gets to me in a way that would actually anger me. I have other things going on in my life where sports doesn't fucking matter. I'm a fan of teams but to think it causes me anger is just ridiculous.

Dave Mustaine
08-02-2010, 06:29 PM
If any other team flooded the board like the way Cowboys thread do I would have the same gripe. I bitched about the UTSA threads in the college forums and I fucking work at UTSA. Nothing about sports gets to me in a way that would actually anger me. I have other things going on in my life where sports doesn't fucking matter. I'm a fan of teams but to think it causes me anger is just ridiculous.

bro you know you was foaming at the mouth when Rosencopter happened.

Spursfan092120
08-02-2010, 06:31 PM

Can we get one stickied to the top so the NFL forum doesn't get cluttered with the same bullshit? This forum is getting worse than the College forum when it was cluttered with UTSA bullshit. Let the homers have their own sticky thread where they can fantasize about whether Dez Bryant has more girth or length. You know the usual Cowboy fan talk.
Yeah..I can tell this doesn't bug you at all. :lol Seriously dude..if sports don't fucking matter, why does it bug you that I posted a thread about time I spent with my nephew at Cowboys camp? You need to either decide to care or not care, but don't start a thread saying people need to move shit into a old thread if you don't care about it.

MavDynasty
08-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Sup Brannon

Roddy Beaubois
08-02-2010, 07:13 PM
tbh most people on this board are cowboyfans so there are alot of grey namers like FoxPerez and Spurstilltheend coming in here and making threads.

Spursfan092120
08-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Sup Brannon

First of all, koriwhat didn't complain to me, but several other people did.

1. The calftats thing has run its course. Anyone posting about it again, outside of the Troll forum, will be banned for a week.

2. Posting another user's real name, spouse's name, address, phone number, place of work, etc. is prohibited on SpursTalk. Anyone doing it will be banned.

3. As I have said before, the lakaluva/Pakistani stuff has run its course as well. If you want to continue it, take it to the Troll forum.

Many of you need to get a new schtick. Repeating the same lame troll attempts over and over isn't appealing to anyone. Even your fellow Krew members turn on you and complain to me about. So basically - try to get some new material.
Just sayin..

symple19
08-03-2010, 03:17 AM
^ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tears, crying, and so on

symple19
08-03-2010, 04:10 AM
lol cowgirls

Zelophehad
08-03-2010, 04:51 AM
What makes you think you are so important? Because you can start a thread about my comments being asinine? Let's face it, the only reason you started this thread is because you're bothered about another cowboys thread. Wgas? Like everyone else says, "don't like it? Don't fucking read it." You knew what it was about. You knew who started the thread. As you've said before, you hate me (i still find it extremely hilarious that you let someone you don't even know get to you so much that you'd say that. Get a life, by the way) so why would you even open the thread? Just let it be and stop reading. It's obvious that you hate the Cowboys and that their existence angers you, so when you see a thread that's about them, don't read it.

fify

Drachen
08-03-2010, 10:56 AM
I just cant see how anyone would "LOL Texans." I just feel bad for them. They are a fantastic team, have a great superstar receiver who seems humble, reside in one of the better divisions in the league with a mortal lock for division winner every year, get some really bad breaks, and just barely miss the playoffs.

I honestly find myself rooting for them in a lot of games (if ever against the Cowboys, then hell to the no). I watched a lot of them last year because my FF team had Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, and at different points Steve Slaton, and Ryan Moats (picked up two days before he got the start, traded right as his star was fading).

benefactor
08-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Just sayin..
You posted it yourself originally, dumbass.

samikeyp
08-03-2010, 04:47 PM
What makes you think you are so important that you can start a thread about my comments being asinine?

Actually he can start a thread about almost anything...its allowed in the rules.

Just sayin.....

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Looks like the thread is a go. Now time for the mod status.

samikeyp
08-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Looks like the thread is a go. Now time for the mod status.

Im here if ya need me. :toast

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 05:10 PM
I'd be happy if it was just you. I think this forum needs a little cleaning up.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Actually he can start a thread about almost anything...its allowed in the rules.

Just sayin.....
Agreed...my point exactly...thanks for proving it. I can start a thread about almost anything as well, including a good time with my nephew at Cowboys camp.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 06:41 PM
You posted it yourself originally, dumbass.
The rule states that someone cannot post SOMEONE ELSE'S personal information..such as name, etc...I said it one time, a long time ago, back before I knew there were stalkers on this site that remember names of people they don't know, and save pictures on their computer of people they don't know. Pretty creepy, honestly. And to be honest, if Gonzo had just asked me to delete the thread and post it into the other Cowboys thread, I wouldn't have had a problem with it at all, but since he had to go all KBP and start a thread whining about it, I didn't. TBH, that's why I posted it "Went to camp today." I didn't think anyone who disliked the Cowboys would care enough to go in and post anything, let alone read it. I don't have a problem posting these in one thread at all...just thought it was something cool I'd share with people who cared about it.

Dave Mustaine
08-03-2010, 06:43 PM
tbh who saved the pic on their computer?

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 06:46 PM
tbh who saved the pic on their computer?
Gonzo, iirc

Dave Mustaine
08-03-2010, 06:49 PM
has he ever posted a pic besides the one that was on your public profile?

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 06:52 PM
has he ever posted a pic besides the one that was on your public profile?
Wasn't on my public profile when he posted it. He even admitted he saved it.

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Wasn't on my public profile when he posted it. He even admitted he saved it.

Its not on my computer its in my photobucket album where I have hundreds of other pictures saved.

If you don't want personal shit posted then don't post it yourself in the first place.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Its not on my computer its in my photobucket album where I have hundreds of other pictures saved.

If you don't want personal shit posted then don't post it yourself in the first place.
Yeah man..that makes sense..should have expected you to have no morals and actually save a personal item. Guess it's cool for someone to jack someone's identity if they find their social security number somewhere, also, because they left it lying around somewhere. Dumbass.

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Yeah man..that makes sense..should have expected you to have no morals and actually save a personal item. Guess it's cool for someone to jack someone's identity if they find their social security number somewhere, also, because they left it lying around somewhere. Dumbass.

If said person left it in public intentionally than yes its fair game.

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Wait, did you have that picture copyrighted?

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Wait, did you have that picture copyrighted?
You're a fucking idiot, dude..it's not about legalities..it's about morality..which obviously you don't have..so it's cool. Guess I should have known...still fucking creepy to save someone's personal pictures onto your photobucket when you don't even know them..

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 07:27 PM
You're a fucking idiot, dude..it's not about legalities..it's about morality..which obviously you don't have..so it's cool. Guess I should have known...still fucking creepy to save someone's personal pictures onto your photobucket when you don't even know them..

If you want me to delete it all you have to so is ask.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 07:31 PM
If you want me to delete it all you have to so is ask.
Dude..I could care less..it's not about deleting it..it's fucking creepy that you saved it in the first place. It's a picture of me and my ex wife and you saved it to your photobucket when you don't know either of us...what part of that doesn't scream out "stalker in the making?" And then to top it off, you say in a post that you truly hate me...lol...seriously, bro..I have nothing against you, honestly. I don't know you. But then you talk constantly about how you have a life and all of this doesn't mean shit to you...yet you save a picture to your photobucket and get so emotionally invested that you hate someone on here..it's completely contradictory, tbh. But it's whatever, man. I've got nothing against you..never have.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Former Cowboys great helps DeMarcus Ware stay on top of his game

Posted Monday, Aug. 02, 2010

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08/02/2378789/former-cowboys-great-helps-demarcus.html#ixzz0vapQKLTU

By Clarence E. Hill Jr.
[email protected] ([email protected])

SAN ANTONIO -- Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware is arguably the league's best pass rusher.
But he is not too good or too proud to learn.
So it was quite a sight to see Ware in the Alamodome tunnel after practice Monday receiving tips from former Cowboys star defensive end Charles Haley.
"It's good to have a guy come back and teach me," Ware said.
"He is teaching me technique stuff. He shows me the small things you can do. It's about trying to perfect what you do."
Haley won three Super Bowl titles wearing No. 94 and harassing quarterbacks.
It wasn't a coincidence that the Cowboys gave Ware No. 94 when they drafted him in the first round in 2005, even though he didn't know the significance at the time.
"He's the first 94," Ware said. "I didn't know when I first got here. But I figured it out real fast. I wanted to represent. That's what I'm doing now."
Haley declined to talk about Ware, but it's obvious he admires Ware.
This was not a one-time teaching session, rather it was a refresher course.
Ware and Haley have built a nice relationship over the past few years and they talk at least once a week during the season with Haley giving him tips from the previous game.
"We work on pass rush stuff or maybe watch film together to see what the tackles are doing," Ware said.
"He watches me the whole game and tells me what I did wrong. That means a lot."
Ware said it means even more from Haley because he was an elite pass rusher and he understands not only the nuances of the game, but what he is going through when opponents scheme specifically to take him out of the play.
"When you have a Hall of Fame pass rusher critique you, there are things you don't see that he can see," Ware said. "He has seen it over and over. He knows what I have to do."
On Monday they worked on adding power to his speed rush. He also talked to Ware about using the chop move twice to combat offensive linemen who have watched him on film.
"Usually, I will chop and go around the corner," Ware said. "Now when I do it, they will put their outside hand back cause they know I'm going to do it. So now I chop twice, using different hands. He said if you chop twice, you get them with the second chop."
Ware has been to four consecutive Pro Bowls and had recorded a league-high 561/2 sacks since 2006. But he will do whatever he can to stay on top of his game. "I'm not too big to learn," Ware said. "There is always room for something new. But you have to stay hungry and interested. It's how you stay good."

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08/02/2378789/former-cowboys-great-helps-demarcus.html#ixzz0vapH6WFM

Hadn't heard about this...

samikeyp
08-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Agreed...my point exactly...thanks for proving it. I can start a thread about almost anything as well, including a good time with my nephew at Cowboys camp.

I never said you couldn't....but you seem to have a problem if Gonzo does it when, in fact, he has the same right you do.

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Dude..I could care less..it's not about deleting it..it's fucking creepy that you saved it in the first place. It's a picture of me and my ex wife and you saved it to your photobucket when you don't know either of us...what part of that doesn't scream out "stalker in the making?" And then to top it off, you say in a post that you truly hate me...lol...seriously, bro..I have nothing against you, honestly. I don't know you. But then you talk constantly about how you have a life and all of this doesn't mean shit to you...yet you save a picture to your photobucket and get so emotionally invested that you hate someone on here..it's completely contradictory, tbh. But it's whatever, man. I've got nothing against you..never have.

lol stalker in the making

samikeyp
08-03-2010, 08:32 PM

Obviously you do care or else you wouldn't have gone on about it.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 08:53 PM
I never said you couldn't....but you seem to have a problem if Gonzo does it when, in fact, he has the same right you do.
huh? He's the one who started the thread talking about how I shouldn't start a thread...I never said anything about his or my rights..I don't have a problem with a bunch of threads..he's the one who brought it up...I just mentioned it because it was kind of hypocritical for someone to say that I don't have the right to start a thread about Cowboys camp, but it's cool for him to start a thread bashing me starting a thread.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
08-03-2010, 08:54 PM
He has hand.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Obviously you do care or else you wouldn't have gone on about it.
I said I don't care whether or not he deletes my picture from his photobucket..I really don't. Just thought it was creepy that he saved it in the first place. I went on about how he was being contradictory to what he says. He says this means nothing to him, yet he'll actually let his emotions get him to where he says he hates someone he doesn't even know...just thought it was interesting.

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 11:04 PM
lol thinking anything I say is true

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 11:12 PM
I have a picture of Flo's abs in my photobucket album. Does this mean I'm stalking him too? What about Alvarez? Don Quioxte? Rashofan riding 3rdCoast? Silver21Black20?

Dr. Gonzo
08-03-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm sorry. This thread has been hijacked. Please proceed with your Cowboys talk.

kamikazi_player
08-04-2010, 10:58 PM
lol whining texan fan

symple19
08-04-2010, 11:19 PM
lol whining texan fan

lol Fresno St

lol WAC

lol Cowboys fans from cali

kamikazi_player
08-04-2010, 11:30 PM
LMAO niners

SpursNextRomanEmpire
08-04-2010, 11:40 PM
lol Fresno St

lol WAC

lol Cowboys fans from cali

lol spurs 49rs fan

Dave Mustaine
08-04-2010, 11:51 PM
Not nearly as funny and ironic as a Cowboy/Spurs fan, since Jerrah is the reason that shit hole of a city won't be getting any football any time soon.

kamikazi_player
08-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Not nearly as funny and ironic as a Cowboy/Spurs fan, since Jerrah is the reason that shit hole of a city won't be getting any football any time soon.

:lmao, you stupid shit excuse for a troll. Keep sucking Symple's dick more faggot

Dave Mustaine
08-05-2010, 12:00 AM
cool 6th grade burns. i'm not sure why you're getting so defensive however. unless it's because you're from an equally shitty city as san antonio.

symple19
08-05-2010, 03:19 AM
:lmao, you stupid shit excuse for a troll. Keep sucking Symple's dick more faggot

hook, line, sinker

Your insecurities are evident

as for sharing your homo-erotic fantasies, that's just uncalled for. At least now you can come out and get married, if you so choose

lol being too stupid to get into a UC

Warlord23
08-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Let's get this thread back on topic:

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/14/633596199046261630-Excuses.jpg
http://www.giantstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Romo-failure-239x300.jpg
http://www.jockism.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/brooking.jpg
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/12-08/1229wphillips.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~hanson68/caps/jonespalpatine.jpg
http://upnextinsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/funny-sports-pictures-jones-phillips-darkening-force.jpg

LMAO Cowgirls

Whisky Dog
08-05-2010, 02:07 PM
This forum is unusable. Got damn there are a bunch of dumb fucks around here, all whiny and bitchy like a fucking elementary school playground.

J.T.
08-05-2010, 02:14 PM
This forum is unusable. Got damn there are a bunch of dumb fucks around here, all whiny and bitchy like a fucking elementary school playground.

there's trolls in every forum, dipshit. what else is new?

badfish22
08-05-2010, 02:18 PM

Are you kidding me?? The cowgirls!! :lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao that is comedy GOLD!
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

LOL texans
08-05-2010, 02:44 PM
lol spurs 49rs fan

lol, you are right. How the does that happen...?

And fuck anything from Cali as far as Im concerned, faggot ass state...That includes all teams in all sports, except for the Raiders.

Dr. Gonzo
08-05-2010, 03:04 PM

Isn't this whining and bitching?

Spursfan092120
08-05-2010, 06:11 PM
-- Cowboys Activate Akwasi Owusu-Ansah off the NFI List --
Wed Aug 4, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com
The Star Telegram reports Dallas Cowboys rookie FS Akwasi Owusu-Ansah (shoulder) was activated off the team's non-football injury list and practiced Wednesday.

http://www.ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php#205192

Good to hear..hoping this guy can do some decent things for our defense.

symple19
08-06-2010, 05:28 AM
lol, you are right. How the does that happen...?

And fuck anything from Cali as far as Im concerned, faggot ass state...That includes all teams in all sports, except for the Raiders.

well stretch, I was born in texas while my Mom and dad hail from the bay area. I was raised a niner/giants fan. My dad wasn't a big basketball guy, so I was free to choose a b-ball team. I chose the Spurs (at age 8, in 1987) because the mavs, well, are the mavs, and the Rockets didn't appeal to me either.

That's how that shit happens...

Btw, the Raiders suck giant balls, tbh

samikeyp
08-06-2010, 06:08 AM
well stretch, I was born in texas while my Mom and dad hail from the bay area. I was raised a niner/giants fan. My dad wasn't a big basketball guy, so I was free to choose a b-ball team. I chose the Spurs (at age 8, in 1987) because the mavs, well, are the mavs, and the Rockets didn't appeal to me either.

This.

It's a team thing...not a city thing.

J.T.
08-06-2010, 06:57 AM

cool story bro

my dads family is from florida so hes a gigantic dolphins homer. i had many marino jerseys as a kid cuz my grandmother has a thing for giving repeat gifts. i had to put up with prime cowboy fan in those days because back then they were actually winning super bowls instead of deepthroating favre's cock or forgetting to wipe the ky off their hands before holding game winning fg attempts in playoff games. i remember boycotting super bowl 30 while i rode my bike around the hood and told some kid his eyes wouldn't go bad if he stared into the sun with sunglasses on... those were the days.

DoKdynasty
08-06-2010, 08:40 AM

This guy isn't stretch's troll, he's just a legitimately really shitty poster.

Ignorant Spurs fan
08-06-2010, 09:07 AM

ATTA BOY SON!!!! AS LONG AS YOU HATE THE CHOKERICKS YOU'RE GOOD IN MY BOOK!!!!

I'M ACTUALLY A SPURS/YANKEE/SAINTS/ AND GATOR FAN CAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN THOSE AREAS!!!!

HEY ARE YOU INTO ORAL SEX BY ANY CHANCE? IF YOU ARE YOU CAN SWING BY MY PLACE REAL QUICK AND GET A LITTLE FOREPLAY IN WHILE WATCHING THE DALLAS-MIAMI SERIES ON MY SPURS DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

bigzak25
08-07-2010, 05:44 PM
1...2...Skins are coming for you...

3...4...doormat no more...

5...6...get set to take your licks...

7...8...can't deny your fate...

9...10...Skins are Champs again. :toast

http://www.fatpickled.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Coleman.jpg

Whisky Dog
08-07-2010, 06:30 PM
there's trolls in every forum, dipshit. what else is new?

Yeah, but her there are a fucking lot of them, junkie, and they're actually more annoying than the other board I use. I had to find another one cause this place has gotten really bad. I just poke in here for TFloss's Horns thread and every now and then looking to see if anything decent is in these other forums. You don't need to be butthurt, this place just isn't for me anymore. Peace.

badfish22
08-07-2010, 06:54 PM
ATTA BOY SON!!!! AS LONG AS YOU HATE THE CHOKERICKS YOU'RE GOOD IN MY BOOK!!!!

I'M ACTUALLY A SPURS/YANKEE/SAINTS/ AND GATOR FAN CAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY IN THOSE AREAS!!!!

HEY ARE YOU INTO ORAL SEX BY ANY CHANCE? IF YOU ARE YOU CAN SWING BY MY PLACE REAL QUICK AND GET A LITTLE FOREPLAY IN WHILE WATCHING THE DALLAS-MIAMI SERIES ON MY SPURS DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

1...2...Skins are coming for you...

3...4...doormat no more...

5...6...get set to take your licks...

7...8...can't deny your fate...

9...10...Skins are Champs again. :toast

http://www.fatpickled.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Coleman.jpg

:lmao i cant decide which post is funnier.

Dr. Gonzo
08-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Yeah, but her there are a fucking lot of them, junkie, and they're actually more annoying than the other board I use. I had to find another one cause this place has gotten really bad. I just poke in here for TFloss's Horns thread and every now and then looking to see if anything decent is in these other forums. You don't need to be butthurt, this place just isn't for me anymore. Peace.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Don't go. You are needed.

:jack

Spursfan092120
08-07-2010, 07:49 PM
:lmao i cant decide which post is funnier.
Going with the Skins post...Just can't get over that 9-10 one...:lol

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 10:04 PM
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/therundown/assets_c/2009/09/D-Fence-thumb-510x240.jpg

J.T.
08-08-2010, 10:38 PM
lmao jordan shipley shitting on the cowboys gonna get cut tmrw morning all star team

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 10:41 PM
lmao jordan shipley shitting on the cowboys gonna get cut tmrw morning all star team
lmao hypocrites. talking smack to Cowboys fans about being happy about a preseason performance and then talking smack about a player beating out their 2nd and 3rd string defense...so did tonight matter, or not?

BlackSwordsMan
08-08-2010, 10:46 PM
lol spur fan cowboy fan yankee fans

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 10:47 PM
lol spur fan cowboy fan yankee fans
Who are you referring to?

BlackSwordsMan
08-08-2010, 10:47 PM
I dunno was doing my best mav fan impression

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I dunno was doing my best mav fan impression
Ah..gotcha

BlackSwordsMan
08-08-2010, 10:49 PM
thanks for understanding <3

Spursfan092120
08-08-2010, 10:51 PM
thanks for understanding <3
:tu anytime... :hat

J.T.
08-08-2010, 10:56 PM
lmao hypocrites. talking smack to Cowboys fans about being happy about a preseason performance and then talking smack about a player beating out their 2nd and 3rd string defense...so did tonight matter, or not?

dude like 3 or 4 guys had a shot at shipley and didn't even try to tackle him. in fact it looked like a couple of them flinched and the last guy went into the fetal position. how do you get to the nfl and not know how to tackle? those guys are probably even gonna get billed for the plane ride home that was so bad.

samikeyp
08-09-2010, 05:48 AM
dude like 3 or 4 guys had a shot at shipley and didn't even try to tackle him. in fact it looked like a couple of them flinched and the last guy went into the fetal position. how do you get to the nfl and not know how to tackle? those guys are probably even gonna get billed for the plane ride home that was so bad.

They won't get billed....they won't be allowed back on the plane. :)

Spursfan092120
08-09-2010, 03:40 PM
I know..I know..our special teams sucks...what can I say..

BUMP
08-09-2010, 05:10 PM
I know..I know..our 4th team special teams sucks...what can I say..

yeah I agree

Spursfan092120
08-09-2010, 05:12 PM
yeah I agree
Nah..they all suck, Bump...matter of fact, everybody on our team sucks...they're the Cowboys...it's a well known fact. :toast

SpuronyourFace
08-09-2010, 11:46 PM
The first sting looked great in limited action.

The D was just tight all around. There is alot of depth there in the front 7.

Buehler looked "yippy". He better straighten that shit up.

chunticakes
08-10-2010, 01:19 PM
mark my words, our kicking game is gonna cost us at least two games this year.

:depressed

samikeyp
08-10-2010, 04:49 PM
mark my words, our kicking game is gonna cost us at least two games this year.

:depressed

if buehler is kicking FG's....absolutely.

Spursfan092120
08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
if buehler is kicking FG's....absolutely.
I don't think he will be. If he has another shitty kicking game on Thursday, we'll be finding a new kicker on Friday..at least to kick FGs

to21
08-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Dude's a beast on KO's....I wish he was more consistent on FG's. Man what happen to Folk, something got in his head I guess.

SpuronyourFace
08-11-2010, 12:49 PM
It be nice if Buehler works out, but if you need to give him another year of strictly KOs, then so be it. Now is not the time to fuck around.

Spursfan092120
08-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Great news..
Marc Colombo has surgery, but likely for opener

Posted Monday, Aug. 16, 2010

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/08/16/2407573/marc-colombo-has-surgery-but-likely.html#ixzz0wuimTOny

OXNARD, Calif. -- Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Marc Colombo could be out only two weeks and should play in the season opener Sept. 12 after undergoing arthroscopic surgery Monday afternoon to remove five loose particles from his right knee.
The Cowboys will be without two of their top three tackles in Saturday's preseason game against the Chargers.
Alex Barron has been out this preseason with a sprained knee, putting second-year player Robert Brewster in the starting lineup.
Owner Jerry Jones, however, is pleased with Colombo's prognosis after the Cowboys feared he could be out up to four weeks.
"I don't have any doubt that he'll be back for the opener, based on the information I just got from the MRI and what we saw the problem was," Jones said. "That's the good news because he's been playing with that type of situation probably for the last couple of years."
Now that the knee is cleaned up, the Cowboys think Colombo can improve.
He struggled in the playoff loss to the Vikings last season and had similar problems in giving up two sacks to Raiders rookie Lamarr Houston last week.
The Cowboys wouldn't have known about Colombo's injury if coaches and trainers hadn't been tipped off by guard Andre Gurode. Colombo doesn't complain about anything but teammates knew he was laboring.
"He wasn't feeling well," Gurode said. "He didn't want me to say anything about it. I made a decision. So I said something about it."
Said offensive line coach Hudson Houck: "I was told by the other linemen. The trainers knew. They talked to me and said, 'let's watch him.' I told him, 'if you got any issue with it at all, get out.' But he is a stubborn guy. It's probably good that that happened. He can get this cleaned out now."
Barron likely would start if Colombo is out for an extended period.
Barron is doubtful Saturday but should be ready for the next preseason game Aug. 28 against the Texans.
Owner has surgery
There had been whispers for weeks that something was wrong with Jerry Jones' right arm.
He had been holding it awkwardly and he had been shaking hands with his left hand.
Now the secret is out, Jones had an orthopedic procedure performed to repair his right rotator cuff. He had the operation July 20.
Jones said the problem stemmed from a broken arm he sustained as a freshman in high school.
But he hasn't been limited in his duties and didn't miss a day of work.
"It was initially a broken extended type rotator joint when I was in the ninth grade," Jones said. "We didn't treat it then. ..."It's nothing in any way that will limit my career."
Jones acknowledged looking awkward at times publicly because he was supposed to wear a sling but rarely did.
So he kept his right arm close to his side and shook with the other hand.
The biggest problem was that it kept him from signing as many autographs as he wanted to for fans at camp.
The bottom line is that he is fine and there no lingering problems.
"A lot of things that are involved in after-surgery stuff I probably could've cut a lot shorter if I had stopped using it," Jones said.
"You just have too much to do so it's prolonging some of that. But it's coming along medically and certainly it's in good shape."
Clarence E. Hill Jr.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
09-09-2010, 02:22 PM
I won't take Dallas until Dallas has whatever it needs to stop playing 10 vs. 11. And with Roy Williams on the field, they're playing 10 vs. 11.

Boom.

Spursfan092120
09-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Boom.
so far, it's true. If Roy is gonna play like he has been, Dez needs to be in there.

SAtown
09-12-2010, 10:49 PM
bump

SAtown
09-12-2010, 10:49 PM
o wait :lol

slick'81
09-12-2010, 10:51 PM
http://dallascowboystimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/alex-barron.jpg

(0-1)

mexicanjunior
09-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Game Thoughts: Cowboys - Redskins

The Good:
* Eventhough they had some trouble on 3rd down, the defense was good enough to win. They maintained pressure on Mcnabb although only finished off 1 sack. Run defense was stout, holding Portis to 18 for 63. Bottomline, if you hold the opposing team to 6 points, you should win the game.

* Although his carries were limited, Felix looked really good both on the toss sweep and screen passes. This guy needs to be starting and fed 15-20 carries a game. The running back by committee thing is not working. Barber looked decent also but I maintain that he needs to be a fullback.

* Austin and Dez were fantastic all game and Romo mostly made the right decisions. The passing game looked solid when Romo had time and wasn't being handicapped by drive killing penalties or bad play calls. Miles definitely played up to his contract. Once Dez gets a few more games under his belt, he will be the monster 2nd WR we all expect him to be.

The Bad:
* Goodness...where to begin? Let's start with the playcalling...it is seriously killing this team. Jason Garrett must be trying to work his way to a head coaching job at Princeton because he obviously doesn't want to be here. Barber option pass in the red zone?!?! Hail Mary call with 4 seconds left on our side of the field?!?!?! Only 8 carries for Felix?!?!? 3 straight quick tosses to Dez when the secondary is crowding the line of scrimmage?!?!?! Jason has been a problem since 2007 and I do not know how he keeps his effing job.

* Next is the offensive line, which overall wasn't horrible. They gave Romo some decent time and the run blocking was not terrible except on 3rd and short. The penalties were just ridiculous though, especially with our Barbie swap out. We should have resigned Flozell and left Barbie on nickel, Barron is effing FAILED!

* Hey Buehler, how about not talking about your girlfriend's bloody crotch and mix in some field goals? You recreated Nick Folk's disastrous season last year by shanking what should be an automatic kick. You didn't even mix in a touchback last night, why are you still on this team?!?! We should be hitting up the waiver wires this morning...even Suisham would have made that kick last night.

* As bad as that playcall was at the end of the half, Romo and Ta-tard should have known better than to let it get that far. Tony should have went down after seeing nothing open and being pressured...Choice should have gone done immediately when he saw 25 Redskins surrounding him. Just stupidity all around, it was a play that pretty much defines this team's state of mind.

* Did Bruce Read become our special teams coach again last night? Are these guys just so used to not seeing a kickoff return that they forgot how to tackle? Maybe Watkins meant more to this unit than we thought, they were effing TERRIBLE!

* Eventhough the defense as a whole was solid, how do they lose Santana Moss so often on 3rd down. Are they ignoring him to double team Joey Galloway and (BJ?) Armstrong? The guy is their only respectable wide out, stick Newman on him all game and make someone else beat you! Their 3rd down zone coverages are the softest in the NFL.

* Hey Scandrick, when it is 4th and less than 5 yards on a FG attempt, you don't try to jump the effing snap count! Fortunately for you, the Skins holder did his best Romo 2006 playoffs impersonation and bailed you out. Still, another example of this team's stupidity.

Overall:
As well as this defense played, I blame this loss on Wade. His defensive gameplan was fine but it was his training camp and preseason preparation that contributed to this team's low football IQ and willingness to make stupid penalties without the thought of being punished. Any real coach would have made head's roll with how poorly this team performed in the preseason yet all we get are excuses about how we didn't show our hand. I sure am glad we saved all the awesome plays for this game. Can't wait for Wade's press conference so I can hear about how we outscored Washington in the 2nd half and Barron graded out well minus the penalties...I know it is coming.

If the Cowboys play like this next week, Wade should be gone before the Houston game. Please Jerry, throw the money truck at Gruden, Cowher, Dungy...I'd even take Billick. EFF THIS TEAM!

Warlord23
09-13-2010, 01:58 PM
mexicanjunior, very good post. You seem like a hardcore Cowboys fan. What are your thoughts on the following topics that are being hotly debated by Cowboy fans all over the world:

1. How many draft picks will the Patriots have to throw in along with Randy Moss for Dallas to let go of Tashard Choice?

2. What will Dez Bryant wear to his HOF acceptance speech? Will he mention his mother's sexual preferences?

3. Is Tony Romo being held back by his coaches? How many Super Bowls would he have if Jason Garrett was a half-decent OC?

4. Will ESPN revise the SportsCentury list of top 50 athletes of all time to include Miles Austin?

5. Should Jerry Jones take over as head coach? Should he also run for President and fix the economy as he wins a SuperBowl?

leemajors
09-13-2010, 02:48 PM
mexicanjunior, very good post. You seem like a hardcore Cowboys fan. What are your thoughts on the following topics that are being hotly debated by Cowboy fans all over the world:

1. How many draft picks will the Patriots have to throw in along with Randy Moss for Dallas to let go of Tashard Choice?

2. What will Dez Bryant wear to his HOF acceptance speech? Will he mention his mother's sexual preferences?

3. Is Tony Romo being held back by his coaches? How many Super Bowls would he have if Jason Garrett was a half-decent OC?

4. Will ESPN revise the SportsCentury list of top 50 athletes of all time to include Miles Austin?

5. Should Jerry Jones take over as head coach? Should he also run for President and fix the economy as he wins a SuperBowl?

You put way too much thought into this lame post. Shouldn't you be more concerned with your rapist QB coming back from suspension?

Steve Kerr
09-13-2010, 02:50 PM
They'd have to throw in Tom Brady imo, Dallas needs solid insurance for Romo.

badfish22
09-13-2010, 02:51 PM
You put way too much thought into this lame post. Shouldn't you be more concerned with your rapist QB coming back from suspension?

Hes a Steeler fan?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

AlleyOopNazi
09-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Sept 26 looks less and less hopeful for the cowgirls.

Warlord23
09-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Hes a Steeler fan?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

Six rings, faggot ...

J.T.
09-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Six rings, faggot ...

Making these posts when backed into a corner in the NFL forum is the only reason he's a Steeler fan.

Malice
09-14-2010, 04:10 PM
not sure if this should be in the "Sucks choad loads" thread or here. But who really cares.

Its fucking embarrassing to even admit Im a life long Cowboy fan after that game. Not sure why Im surprised. The way they handled the off season, and the way the team is coached, what the hell do you expect? Seriously, no reaction after that holding call. Im so numb to the stupidity of this team. So I'll watch, like a good little fucking fan, but my passion for this team is zero. I might watch just for the commentator bashing, and comic relief.

slick'81
09-14-2010, 04:12 PM
not sure if this should be in the "Sucks choad loads" thread or here. But who really cares.

Its fucking embarrassing to even admit Im a life long Cowboy fan after that game. Not sure why Im surprised. The way they handled the off season, and the way the team is coached, what the hell do you expect? Seriously, no reaction after that holding call. Im so numb to the stupidity of this team. So I'll watch, like a good little fucking fan, but my passion for this team is zero. I might watch just for the commentator bashing, and comic relief.

you cant be surprised wade is still coach,garrett is still the future hc and the cowboys still have that mental block with regards to getting over not much else to say

Malice
09-14-2010, 04:20 PM
How many times in the last few years have you said, "Wow, how does a team recover from a lose like that?!" bottom line is you dont. With this years schedule, are you fucking kidding me?! We'll get out coached, out classed half the time, and beat ourselves the other half.

slick'81
09-14-2010, 04:42 PM
bring on chicago :toast

LOL texans
09-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Cowboy fans, I have a question.

Would you of rather of NOT made playoffs(or even gotten a playoff win) last year, and had Jones fire the staff? And of had a new staff this season.

Because Wade/Garrett and Co. will never get it done.

samikeyp
09-17-2010, 05:57 AM

Would you of rather of NOT made playoffs(or even gotten a playoff win) last year, and had Jones fire the staff? And of had a new staff this season.

No. You always want to make the playoffs period. If you ever get to the point that you want your team to not do well, turn in your fan card and watch ballet.

J.T.
09-17-2010, 11:42 AM
the only thing stopping wade from getting fired is the talent level of that team. i guarantee you if they go 8-8 or worse he'll get fired, but that team has enough talent to probably win 10 games without a head coach, so who knows.

slick'81
09-17-2010, 01:30 PM
the only thing stopping wade from getting fired is the talent level of that team. i guarantee you if they go 8-8 or worse he'll get fired, but that team has enough talent to probably win 10 games without a head coach, so who knows.

exactly just like last season i wouldnt say they won in the regular season in spite of him he is a very good defensive coach but as a head coach, a motivator and leader i just dont see it

LOL texans
09-17-2010, 03:21 PM
No. You always want to make the playoffs period. If you ever get to the point that you want your team to not do well, turn in your fan card and watch ballet.

Guess you believe in Wade.

samikeyp
09-17-2010, 05:40 PM
Guess you believe in Wade.

Far from it..but I do believe in the idea of a team's #1 goal is to win as much as possible. I for one, never wanted Dallas to hire Wade.

Obstructed_View
09-18-2010, 07:07 AM

The problem is he likely wouldn't have fired the staff. He might have fired Wade and then made Garrett the head coach/offensive coordinator which doesn't solve anything.

slick'81
09-19-2010, 12:33 PM
dez bryant i love u

MavDynasty
09-19-2010, 12:34 PM
:cry great muthafuckin PR

DPG21920
09-19-2010, 12:39 PM
So the head coach heads up the defense getting shredded and does not veto bad offensive play calls?

Great coach.

Death In June
09-19-2010, 12:42 PM
So, special teams finally does something good. You have your defense playing well and then you put them in another bad position by calling an on-side kick? You're up 7-3, cockstain.

crc21209
09-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Well fuck...

slick'81
09-19-2010, 12:52 PM
fb was down like a motha

slick'81
09-19-2010, 12:54 PM
So, special teams finally does something good. You have your defense playing well and then you put them in another bad position by calling an on-side kick? You're up 7-3, cockstain.

that was horrible

slick'81
09-19-2010, 12:55 PM
mb3 baby

lol barber almost died picking up peppers

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Even tho he's on Dallas it's good to see THAT nigga Chris Gronkowski tearing shit up.

badfish22
09-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Dez>Chris>Rob

slick'81
09-19-2010, 01:04 PM
get that ware u fucking beast

slick'81
09-19-2010, 01:06 PM
what a play

badfish22
09-19-2010, 01:06 PM
dammit that was a nice play by Cutler

slick'81
09-19-2010, 01:08 PM
fucking sic grab by hester

drag those feet

redzero
DAT Dragon

badfish22
fuck this shit

badfish22
lol wade

slick'81
09-19-2010, 01:09 PM
lol wade

17-14

defense is getting tore up thru the air

badfish22
09-19-2010, 01:10 PM
I said lol wade for challenging it, but yeah

slick'81
09-19-2010, 01:11 PM
I said lol wade for challenging it, but yeah

no doubt its a wasted challenge

slick'81
09-19-2010, 01:17 PM
fuck em up miles

slick'81
09-19-2010, 01:21 PM
wow romo off on that throw

redzero
09-19-2010, 01:22 PM
DAT PICK

oh Romo

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Dez>Chris>Rob
Maybe Dez or Chris can play QB.

BUMP
09-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Didn't even know Dallas was playing til just now

not surprised by the score at all, mike martz teams usually leave us with our chodes leaking

leemajors
09-19-2010, 01:29 PM
This team won't make the playoffs with this piss poor effort and offensive playcalling

slick'81
09-19-2010, 01:32 PM
boys lucky to only be down 6 at half

Obstructed_View
09-19-2010, 01:35 PM

I could have sworn touchbacks are the reason they had that dumbass on the roster in the first place, and why they now don't have an actual kicker. That's got to be the dumbest strategy I've seen since, well, last week at 14:56 of the second quarter.

gospursgojas
09-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Is anyone elses TWC FoxHD feed choppy????

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Does anyone know why Witten has been so uninvolved? I picked him in fantasy figuring Romo would throw more to him this year a la 2007 but he's been nonexistent, is it cause he always needs to stay back to block because their O-line's pass protection is so shitty?

BUMP
09-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know why Witten has been so uninvolved? I picked him in fantasy figuring Romo would throw more to him this year a la 2007 but he's been nonexistent, is it cause he always needs to stay back to block because their O-line's pass protection is so shitty?

tbh, he doesn't have big sexy hands like Bryant and he's not "statistically the best wr" in the league either, throw that in there with the best 3rd string hb in history and you're touches are gonna go down

badfish22
09-19-2010, 01:49 PM
tbh, he doesn't have big sexy hands like Bryant and he's not "statistically the best wr" in the league either, throw that in there with the best 3rd string hb in history and you're touches are gonna go down

The goods.

badfish22
09-19-2010, 01:52 PM
god dammit Romo

DUNCANownsKOBE2
09-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Good point, plus you forgot to mention the Chris "Mike Alstott" Gronkowski.

badfish22
09-19-2010, 02:07 PM
lol our O-line

badfish22
09-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Splitting the 8's tbh

BUMP
09-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Anybody else find it funny that Roy Williams has literally walked into 2 "big" hits this game?

badfish22
09-19-2010, 02:12 PM
What was that Romo

badfish22
09-19-2010, 02:18 PM
:bang

DPG21920
09-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Cowboys need an overhaul in the coaching dept. Their talent was way overrated as well (although they do have a good amount).

badfish22
09-19-2010, 02:26 PM
wtf was that

slick'81
09-19-2010, 02:36 PM
romo2witten

slick'81
09-19-2010, 02:38 PM
come on gotta get atleast 3 here

badfish22
09-19-2010, 02:39 PM
Witten and Dez on the sideline

slick'81
come on

slick'81
here we go the circus is in town

slick'81
09-19-2010, 02:40 PM
fuck you buehler

badfish22
09-19-2010, 02:40 PM
:lol Buehler you piece of shit

Amarelooms
09-19-2010, 02:41 PM
lol...I sorta want the Cowboys to fail hard this season now....we all know they ain't winning in the playoffs...so might as well suck ass and have major changes

:elephant

slick'81
09-19-2010, 02:42 PM
lol...I sorta want the Cowboys to fail hard this season now....we all know they ain't winning in the playoffs...so might as well suck ass and have major changes

0-2 and the shit hits the fan :lol

slick'81
09-19-2010, 02:42 PM
#18=fail :bang:(

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/David_Buehler.JPG

crc21209
09-19-2010, 02:43 PM
I dont get it...why do they not have a FG kicker yet? There has to be some old ass kicker out there who can still make FG's right?

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 02:43 PM
lol Cowboys
lol Buehler
lol probably going to lose to the fucking Bears

that is all

slick'81
09-19-2010, 02:47 PM
its almost over now way to tackle- #41

Warlord23
09-19-2010, 02:48 PM
lol Cowboys
lol Buehler
lol probably going to lose to the fucking Bears

that is all

They're all set to make the SB at home, baby!

slick'81
09-19-2010, 02:48 PM
fuck jenkins down god no a knee injury :bang:depressed

slick'81
09-19-2010, 02:50 PM
17-27 DA bears

slick'81
lol#36

Spursfan092120
They're all set to make the SB at home, baby!
lol taking the words of trolls seriously
lol believing that Cowboys fans really assumed we were going to the SB after that ass whooping we got by Minnesota

lol thinking the season is over

crc21209
Pathetic...FUCKING PATHETIC.

4>0rings
:facepalm

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 02:51 PM
We've still got time here..we have to score quick though...come on..get a good return here.

Dr. Gonzo
09-19-2010, 02:51 PM
Romo looks out of it. He is consistently throwing behind the receivers.

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Romo looks out of it. He is consistently throwing behind the receivers.
Yeah...not sure what the fuck his problem is today...but he's looking decent this drive. Threw a beautiful one to Witten when he got knocked out of the game, though.

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 02:53 PM
fuck...ballgame

crc21209
09-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Game.

Warlord23
We've still got time here..we have to score quick though...come on..get a good return here.

That's the spirit! You've still got time to get to the SB too.

slick'81
lol@-1st round pick

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/roy-williams-lions.jpg
(0-2)

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 02:55 PM
That's the spirit! You've still got time to get to the SB too.
lol rape

slick'81
boys need a miracle or (0-2)

MannyIsGod
LOL Roy Williams

Amarelooms
how did the refs not blow that play dead....his forward progress was clearly stopped

Spursfan092120
lol@-1st round pick

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/roy-williams-lions.jpg
no shit..if you're gonna try to break away from a tackle, make sure you hold on to the fucking ball.

MannyIsGod
that's the spirit! You've still got time to get to the sb too.

rofl

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 02:56 PM
What a fucking trooper Witten is...begging to get in the game...they need to keep his ass on the sidelines though.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2010, 02:57 PM
He was probably begging for a trade.

MavDynasty
09-19-2010, 02:58 PM
gg NFL

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Why the fuck is it that we wait till the end of the 4th quarter to start throwing the deep pass...we should be doing this shit most of the game..

MannyIsGod
09-19-2010, 03:00 PM
LOL You're only getting it now because Chicago is playing their secondary deep.

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 03:01 PM
lol hating another team more than you like your own.

Death In June
09-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Benette, you fucking tard.

slick'81
09-19-2010, 03:02 PM

right get the fuck outta bounds

MannyIsGod
09-19-2010, 03:03 PM
lol hating another team more than you like your own.

Oh I definitely like my own more than I hate the Cowboys. That doesn't mean clowning your team isn't fun. Its a lot of fun. A lot.

slick'81
09-19-2010, 03:03 PM
lol too little too late maybe #18 gets an onside right this time 20-27

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 03:04 PM
Oh I definitely like my own more than I hate the Cowboys.
lol liars

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 03:05 PM

right get the fuck outta bounds
He tried...had no prayer getting out of bounds where Romo threw him the ball.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2010, 03:06 PM
If you're going to LOL anything it should be your FG kicker or Roy Williams. Or Your OC. Or your superbowl dreams.

Spursfan092120
fuck...ballgame

Spursfan092120
If you're going to LOL anything it should be your FG kicker or Roy Williams. Or Your OC. Or your superbowl dreams.
already LOLed the whole team...you must have missed that while you were celebrating the Redskins Superbowl (AKA Dallas losing)

Death In June
09-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Fucking cunt ass cowboys cost me a $600 pot on that last field goal. If you're going to embarrass yourselves, at least do so to my benefit.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2010, 03:08 PM
I must have missed that because I don't read your every post.

LOL Cowboys Superbowl.

BlackSwordsMan
09-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Superbowl bound!

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 03:10 PM

LOL Cowboys Superbowl.
lol acting like I ever said anything about the Cowboys going to the SB this year

lol talking trash about someone not saying something when they already did, and backing it up with "oops..I'm a dumbass...I didn't read it...must be your fault"

ducks
09-19-2010, 03:12 PM
cowboys 0-2

Obstructed_View
09-19-2010, 03:14 PM
The Cowboys were one of the favorites to go to the Super Bowl. It looks like the players have been reading their own press clippings and the stupid decisions are compounding. I think only one team has ever gone 0-2 and gone to the Super Bowl. I don't see Emmitt Smith coming back from a contract holdout this time, though.

Lance Armstrong on his Twitter page: "If anyone has Bill Cowher's phone number then please forward it to Jerry Jones. Thanks, Lance."

MannyIsGod
09-19-2010, 03:14 PM
lol acting like I ever said anything about the Cowboys going to the SB this year

lol talking trash about someone not saying something when they already did, and backing it up with "oops..I'm a dumbass...I didn't read it...must be your fault"

I said you didn't do it? I said you should.

LOL English

LOL 0 - 2

LOL last place in division.

crc21209
09-19-2010, 03:19 PM
The Cowboys were one of the favorites to go to the Super Bowl. It looks like the players have been reading their own press clippings and the stupid decisions are compounding. I think only one team has ever gone 0-2 and gone to the Super Bowl. I don't see Emmitt Smith coming back from a contract holdout this time, though.

Lance Armstrong on his Twitter page: "If anyone has Bill Cowher's phone number then please forward it to Jerry Jones. Thanks, Lance."

It was reported that 3 teams that started 0-2 have made the Super Bowl...

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 03:19 PM
I said you didn't do it? I said you should.

the fuck does this even mean? lol

lol English

the only people who said anything about Dallas going to the SB were trolls and fans of opposing teams...

MannyIsGod
09-19-2010, 03:20 PM
the fuck does this even mean? lol

lol English

the only people who said anything about Dallas going to the SB were trolls and fans of opposing teams...

LOL Too stupid to understand simple English

LOL Superbowl

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
09-19-2010, 03:23 PM
LOL @ kid named DEZ

LOL @ Jerry Jones on the sidelines

LOL @ San Antonio Mexicans who worship Tony Romo

LOL @ another team cuckolding the Cowboys in their own stadium for the 2011 Superbowl

LOL @ Old, redneck coaches who are ignorant

Barfunk
09-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Fire Jason Garrett.

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 03:26 PM
LOL @ kid named DEZ
lol LOLing @ Dez Bryant
NSGfl3LIn0I

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
09-19-2010, 03:28 PM
lol LOLing @ Dez Bryant
NSGfl3LIn0I
LOL @ attempting to find solace in losing.

leemajors
09-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Fire Jason Garrett.

the whole staff should go, it's too bad the owner can't too. this performance was inexcusable.

Obstructed_View
09-19-2010, 03:32 PM
It was reported that 3 teams that started 0-2 have made the Super Bowl...

Ah. Thank you. That's why I made sure to include the "I think". :) I wonder if that Cowboys team was the only one to win.

Regardless, this team is now hustling for a wild card spot for the remainder of the season, and doing so with their best cornerback likely out for the season. They're facing an awfully good team next week, then the Titans after the bye. Yikes.

slick'81
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/520617/wadephillips.jpg

IronMexican
Awesome possum

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 03:33 PM
LOL @ attempting to find solace in losing.
lol thinking I need solace

lol laughing @ a rookie that ran a punt back for a TD

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 03:34 PM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/520617/wadephillips.jpg

Please get us Gruden or Cowher...quickly...

Obstructed_View
09-19-2010, 03:35 PM

Please get us Gruden or Cowher...quickly...

Um, at this point, Wade's at or below Campo level.

slick'81
09-19-2010, 03:35 PM
and guess who has a chance to put the cowboys in a 0-3 canyon?!?!

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/e66d7d0bec3d4b972722fd7c7e185d93.jpg

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
09-19-2010, 03:36 PM
lol thinking I need solace

lol laughing @ a rookie that ran a punt back for a TD
You really must be ignorant if you think that fag will make a lasting impact in the NFL.

He is shit.

Warlord23
09-19-2010, 03:37 PM
quNQNDVW6aM

slick'81
09-19-2010, 03:38 PM
cowboys@houston next week.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......thAT IS ALL

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
09-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Bum Phillips Jr.
LOLLLLL

samikeyp
09-19-2010, 03:50 PM
You know things don't look good when I say this...

lol cowboys
lol garrett pulling shit out of his WLAF folder
lol the michelin man coach
lol looking at 0-3

:lol

samikeyp
09-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Ah. Thank you. That's why I made sure to include the "I think". :) I wonder if that Cowboys team was the only one to win.

Regardless, this team is now hustling for a wild card spot for the remainder of the season, and doing so with their best cornerback likely out for the season. They're facing an awfully good team next week, then the Titans after the bye. Yikes.

Right now, this team is hustling for 8-8. Im not abandoning ship because you take the good with the bad if you're worth a shit but still...it is not looking good.

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Right now, this team is hustling for 8-8. Im not abandoning ship because you take the good with the bad if you're worth a shit but still...it is not looking good.
Couldn't have said it better myself...with the schedule we have, we needed 2-0 right now to even think about going 11-5 or even 10-6...really looking scary right now...we've got to flip the script, or we're not even making the playoffs this year.

Obstructed_View
09-19-2010, 04:45 PM

I won't stop watching the games, but I agree with you. A 2 game hole is just too much for all but a really good team. I think the Cowboys team that went 0-2 went 12-2 the rest of the way. This team simply doesn't have the horses for that, especially the way the injury situation is starting to look. Facing a Houston team coming off a loss should be a good test.

BUMP
09-19-2010, 04:59 PM
I really don't see anyway Dallas is gonna be able to recover. It would be a different story if I were to say that this is the toughest part of the schedule, but the sad thing is that it's the easiest :lol

The only two games on our schedule that you look at and feel kinda confident about winning is Jacksonville and Detroit and even the Lions are looking pretty competitive.

badfish22
09-19-2010, 05:11 PM

:lol this guy is somehow out retarding 90210

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 05:23 PM
I think the Cowboys team that went 0-2 went 12-2 the rest of the way.
Not to mention the fact that the 0-2 was with Emmitt Smith not playing because of a holdout, if I'm not mistaken.

dbestpro
09-19-2010, 05:34 PM
The problem for the Cowboys is the same for the Mavs. Everyone makes excuses for the players. It always blamed on the coaches, the media, the refs. Until the players hold themselves accountable (which begins with the fans holding the players accountable), the results will always be the same for these teams.

Obstructed_View
09-19-2010, 07:39 PM
The problem for the Cowboys is the same for the Mavs. Everyone makes excuses for the players. It always blamed on the coaches, the media, the refs. Until the players hold themselves accountable (which begins with the fans holding the players accountable), the results will always be the same for these teams.

The coaches lost last week's game. This week wasn't as clear cut. They couldn't run, Romo was terrible when it mattered, the defense couldn't stop drives and the kicker flubbed a chance to tie the game. That said, there's some reality that the Cowboys dominated the beginning of the game and the Bears made adjustments and just took them apart on both sides of the ball. A case can be made that the team was severely outcoached.

Dr. Gonzo
09-19-2010, 08:11 PM
I don't think it was the coaching. Romo was way off until it was too late. He should get back on track next week against a young Houston secondary that has given up 400 yards passing in the last two games.

Spursfan092120
09-19-2010, 08:33 PM
I don't think it was the coaching. Romo was way off until it was too late. He should get back on track next week against a young Houston secondary that has given up 400 yards passing in the last two games.
tbh if the Cowboys play the way they played today, Houston is gonna light their asses up. The offense was horrible...Romo couldn't hit shit until the 4th, and we couldn't run if our lives depended on it. Not looking good right now.

leemajors
09-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Garrett likes to go away from what is working. He makes things way more complicated than they should be. It must be his genius.