PDA

View Full Version : For the record...

Ace
08-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Since the Lebron nut ryders seem to be confused. Its Wade's team Lebron joined not the other way around. Wade carried the Heat all these years and did something Lebron failed to do for the Cavs. Bring home a ship.

Kobayagi
08-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Where's Captain Obvious when you need him?

Captain_Obvious
08-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Dat dat DAAAAH!

Xevious
08-02-2010, 06:13 PM
k

Mrlunt925
08-02-2010, 07:45 PM
oh, thanks for clearing that up. it was really tough to figure that out...or really care about it.

benefactor
08-02-2010, 08:12 PM
I wonder how many more Heat trolls ST will absorb before the season starts?

Dex
08-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Nice thread, sport.

TheKingOfMIA6
08-02-2010, 08:25 PM
It used to be Wades team

My Fault
08-02-2010, 08:33 PM
It used to be Wades team

I saw this thread and knew it was a matter of time before your dumbass came in and said that.

Venti Quattro
08-02-2010, 09:02 PM
It used to be Wades team

it still is

Flo-Rida
08-02-2010, 09:06 PM
I saw this thread and knew it was a matter of time before your dumbass came in and said that.

:lmao

TheKingOfMIA6
08-02-2010, 11:00 PM
I saw this thread and knew it was a matter of time before you came in and said the truth.

Fixed

Ace
08-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Fixed

Only thing fixed here is your mouth on Lebron's cock.

Wade did everything for this team and never complained. He led to them to what Lebron couldn't do for his team and now he's gonna help Lebron win. I'm happy to have Lebron but don't get it twisted.

My Fault
08-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Fixed

Of course you would think that. That's what makes you the biggest joke on here.

TheKingOfMIA6
08-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Only thing fixed here is your mouth on Lebron's cock.

Wade did everything for this team and never complained. He led to them to what Lebron couldn't do for his team and now he's gonna help Lebron win. I'm happy to have Lebron but don't get it twisted.

You know that Wade would of left MIA too if no one came their. LeBron is better than Wade thats what makes Heat LeBrons team and dont come with all the bullshit about rings because according to that Horry>MJ

TheKingOfMIA6
08-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Of course you would think that. That's what makes you the biggest joke on here.

as I said

LeBron is better than Wade and thats what makes Heat LeBrons team

My Fault
08-02-2010, 11:51 PM
as I said

LeBron is better than Wade and thats what makes Heat LeBrons team

Your such a dumbass its pointless to even bother convincing your wrong. Just keep thinking that way and everyone will keep laughing at you. Wade wasn't going to leave he knew Lebron would come. Face it Lebron as talented as he is would never win without Wade.
Therefore Wade>Lebron

DJ Mbenga
08-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Since the Lebron nut ryders seem to be confused. Its Wade's team Lebron joined not the other way around. Wade carried the Heat all these years and did something Lebron failed to do for the Cavs. Bring home a ship.

he probably will. he is a good pirate for his ship.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q401/HipHopStan_com/HipHopStan%20Picture%20Forum/d521b4cf.jpg

TheKingOfMIA6
08-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Your such a dumbass its pointless to even bother convincing your wrong. Just keep thinking that way and everyone will keep laughing at you. Wade wasn't going to leave he knew Lebron would come. Face it Lebron as talented as he is would never win without Wade.
Therefore Wade>Lebron

Wade just got lucky he got to play against the chokers of the nba in the finals

btw Wade said he'd leave Miami if they wouldn't contend if you don't remember

My Fault
08-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Wade just got lucky he got to play against the chokers of the nba in the finals

btw Wade said he'd leave Miami if they wouldn't contend if you don't remember

Of course he said that but he knew that Bosh was coming no matter what and then Lebron would soon follow. Have you ever been a fan of a team or just Lebron? Serious question.

Flo-Rida
08-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Of course he said that but he knew that Bosh was coming no matter what and then Lebron would soon follow. Have you ever been a fan of a team or just Lebron? Serious question.

That guy is a jackass he is probably some former Cleveland poster on this site .

IronMexican
08-03-2010, 03:32 PM
That guy is a jackass he is probably some former Cleveland poster on this site .

Well established that he's 23LeBronJames23.

Ace
09-13-2010, 09:02 AM
Bump

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 09:11 AM
Lebron makes more money, he's the back to back MVP, and he thinks he's the better player. Do you think he follows Wades lead? Does James still do his pre-game powder toss?

No No No...He does the pre-game ( in locker room) salad toss now...:lmao

Ace
09-13-2010, 09:22 AM
Lebron makes more money, he's the back to back MVP, and he thinks he's the better player. Do you think he follows Wades lead? Does James still do his pre-game powder toss?

As far talent goes, yes Lebron is the better player but that doesn't mean Wade is not the leader. Lebron came to Wade's team and he knows it.

Ace
09-13-2010, 09:24 AM

You just couldn't fight the urge to make some completely gay comment that sounds like it came straight out the mouth of a true faggot.

Jose Canseco
09-13-2010, 09:27 AM

I know a thing or two about sticking pricks in a man's ass. Seems like you do too except it has nothing to do with juicing.

Ace
09-13-2010, 10:07 AM
HarlemHo = Ace got his ass tore in two.
I don't expect a Pakistani to be able to tell the obvious difference between two posters.

picc84
09-13-2010, 10:51 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/0%20Players/Lebron%20James/queenlebronjamesandDwyaneWade.gif

Venti Quattro
09-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Send that Ace to the tree of woe!

Gutter92
09-13-2010, 11:01 AM
W/o Wade last season, LeBron's team was the #1 seed last year. W/o LeBron, Wade's team was the...5th seed

If the Heat finish with the 1st seed, you know who the common denominator is, and it ain't Wade AMIRITE? Simple logic homie.

Ace
09-13-2010, 11:13 AM
W/o Wade last season, LeBron's team was the #1 seed last year. W/o LeBron, Wade's team was the...5th seed

If the Heat finish with the 1st seed, you know who the common denominator is, and it ain't Wade AMIRITE? Simple logic homie.
Simple logic and you don't even understand it. Look at the supporting cast of each team. Lebron had a much deeper team and still failed to lead them.

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Send that Ace to the tree of woe!

Let's go, Ace. Tree of woe for you, cocknocker.

Chop, chop!

21_Blessings
09-13-2010, 12:29 PM
It may be Wade's team but it's still Kobe's NBA.

21_Blessings
09-13-2010, 12:29 PM
:lobt: :lobt: :lobt2:

nkdlunch
09-13-2010, 12:31 PM
It may be Wade's team but it's still Durant's NBA.

fixed

Ace
09-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Let's go, Ace. Tree of woe for you, cocknocker.

Chop, chop!
Like the Lakers chance at a 3 peat
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3173/3116682463_883a553d21_z.jpg

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Like the Lakers chance at a 3 peat

Agreed.

I'm pickin' the Suns to come out of the West.

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Agreed.

I'm rolling with the Grizzles...:lmao:lmao:lmao gonna make sure Lebuns don't see a ring...

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm not being facetious, Kool. I'm stoic in this prediction. As a religion I don't do predictions, but, I feel strongly about this one. I know whence I speak and the Suns during this off-season have conjured the precise mixture of leavings & gettings. Pushing Amare out was genius. Quietly bringing Childress back across was genius. Somehow/someway getting the Knicks to give up that gigantic trade exception to enable Hedo was the crowning touch. He'll transcend Nash. Sky's the limit for this Suns team.

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 02:00 PM
I'm not being facetious, Kool. I'm stoic in this prediction. As a religion I don't do predictions, but, I feel strongly about this one. I know whence I speak and the Suns during this off-season have conjured the precise mixture of leavings & gettings. Pushing Amare out was genius. Quietly bringing Childress back across was genius. Somehow/someway getting the Knicks to give up that gigantic trade exception to enable Hedo was the crowning touch. He'll transcend Nash. Sky's the limit for this Suns team.

say it ain't so Cully? I know you in Arizona and all but you're loyalties now divided...this is some smiles and cries type shit...:lol

So what does that mean for your title prediction...Cully I'm starting to think you rooting for LA last year was really over some previous butt hurting you received when you maybe lived in Boston...what say you Cullly?

I need answers man...

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 02:08 PM
lol cmon cubby you can't be serious. a team with a 36 year old nash, jason richardson, josh childress, and hedo turkoglu as it's best players, with no real interior presence on offense, is going to come out of the west? hedo at pf has failure written all over it. then you've got a weak bench consisting of dragic, frye, hill, it's just an odd assemblage of players that doesn't fit together at all.

Nash & Hedo will be the goods, fortifying each other from the opening bell. Childress will blossom under the tutelage of Nash, as will Warrick. JRich is in his contract year.

The subtraction of Amare can't be minimized. He was terrible here, on both ends. Had no clue how to play NBA ball. He'll be fine in NYC where symbolism over substance is honored.

Also, and just a hunch, but, I feel "disaster" about to befall the Lakers. We're overdue for it.

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 02:12 PM
say it ain't so Cully? I know you in Arizona and all but you're loyalties now divided...this is some smiles and cries type shit...:lol

So what does that mean for your title prediction...Cully I'm starting to think you rooting for LA last year was really over some previous butt hurting you received when you maybe lived in Boston...what say you Cullly?

I need answers man...

No, the Lakers still live in my heart & mind.

A prediction doesn't mean support. Just relaying an epiphany I had last night laying on the couch at 3AM thinking about Kor I. Ellis, the Suns, and Luva.

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Nash & Hedo will be the goods, fortifying each other from the opening bell. Childress will blossom under the tutelage of Nash, as will Warrick. JRich is in his contract year.

The subtraction of Amare can't be minimized. He was terrible here, on both ends. Had no clue how to play NBA ball. He'll be fine in NYC where symbolism over substance is honored.

Also, and just a hunch, but, I feel "disaster" about to befall the Lakers. We're overdue for it.

My man Cully done turned into a voodoo witch doctor...:lmao Wicked witch of the west...

Cully for the record the fact that Bynum has been injured 3 straight yrs is in and of itself a disaster...

Mark my words we fall it won't be at the hands of the Suns...Gasol and Odom won't let it happen...and as for Nash...he'll have to deal with Blake now...:toast

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 02:14 PM
cubby you had this feeling last year, but look how that turned out

No way. I worried about the Lakers losing, but, not the Suns winning half the enchilada.

DJB
09-13-2010, 02:16 PM

Carried them where?

Ace
09-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Carried them where?
Just start watching basketball?

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 02:33 PM
No, the Lakers still live in my heart & mind.

A prediction doesn't mean support. Just relaying an epiphany I had last night laying on the couch at 3AM thinking about Kor I. Ellis, the Suns, and Luva.

Cully....you are a laughing riot...you just need to get more sleep and stop the late night menage-a-trois..:lol

I think about Kori too but mainly I wonder how cute she is and why she won't return my emails...:lol

but seriously I had a vision in 2009 and it told me that L.A will win the next 4 out of 5 titles...in succession. we're halfway there...

I know you feel love for the Suns...this prolly the only thing Vulvaface has ever been right about.

But I ain't mad at cha...Cully you been a fine LA representer......

carry on...

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 02:59 PM
the lakers losing was the only part i was talking about. the lakers aint gonna just fall off tomorrow, and as for the phoenix thing, i think you are delirious. what they did this summer is NOT how you build a winning basketball team.

The players the Suns got, and the player they got rid of made them much stronger. I'm telling you right now:::Hedo & Childress are made for this team and for this town. I'm confident of those two and their impact. Warrick is either going to be something else again, or, a stumbler/bumbler. I think Nash will instill in him some quality court time where his impact will be decidedly positive. They feel they can mold Warrick from the ground up. Amare was staganant/static.

It's just my mere hunch on the Lakers. I sense calamity, upheaval there, strongly so. Its wide open in the West if we're compromised. The Suns are swell at stepping into a breach.

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 03:23 PM
The players the Suns got, and the player they got rid of made them much stronger. I'm telling you right now:::Hedo & Childress are made for this team and for this town. I'm confident of those two and their impact. Warrick is either going to be something else again, or, a stumbler/bumbler. I think Nash will instill in him some quality court time where his impact will be decidedly positive. They feel they can mold Warrick from the ground up. Amare was staganant/static.

It's just my mere hunch on the Lakers. I sense calamity, upheaval there, strongly so. Its wide open in the West if we're compromised. The Suns are swell at stepping into a breach.

Cully no disrespect but this is just so over-the-top insane....remember the job LA did on Hedo in the 09 finals and we didn't even have Ron Ron...we closed out on Orlando's shooters something the Lebron led Cav's didn't know how to do...

Health is an issue for every team...So how does Phx adjust to injury...have you factored that...how will Nash match up with Blake...How will the Suns adjust to a well rested Fisher....Amare if nothing else kept Gasol honest...who's gonna do that now...If Bynum is healthy who stops him...and if Bynum isn't playing who stops Ratliff...What about the Suns Killer in Odom...who checks him..

The reason LA will 3 peat is simple....We have 3 Key things other teams don't have as we do...

1.) Perimeter defenders that are hard nosed and take no shit (Boston just let there best Kobe defender walk and Wade and Lebun's aren't as committed defensively as Artest and Barnes)

2.) Interior defense - we have 2 ft'ers and 2 almost 7 ft'ers...Bynum is a throwback center wide body...with Ratliff showing him how to really defend the paint this will be a muthafucking insane year for LA on the blocks...

3.) Kobe - My nigga is healthy...and if it holds...offense and defensively you're about to witness 88 - MJ all over again...

Intangibles:

Coach: Phil in his last season has already said he wants it to be a glorious season...talk about pressure on his players from opening tip-off

Bench: Lakers have probably one of the deepest bench rotations in the league. We just won it with only Odom as a quality bench guy...now he's coming off a another summer championship confidence high leading our second unit...and if Fish agree to comes off the bench it's over for the league...

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Of course my hypothesis is a two prong hypothesis. Part I is predicated on my appraisal of the Suns. Part II is predicated on my strong feeling of impending disaster hovering over the Lakers. Both Parts need to come to fruition in order to make my prediction a reality.

Koolaid_Man
09-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Of course my hypothesis is a two prong hypothesis. Part I is predicated on my appraisal of the Suns. Part II is predicated on my strong feeling of impending disaster hovering over the Lakers. Both Parts need to come to fruition in order to make my prediction a reality.

Cully I know all hell is breaking loose in Arizona with your laws and all but we will curb stomp the Suns this season....

and bout to go fucking Michael Jackson Thriller on the League...all we need is some fucking purple jackets with some Zippas:

ZHiQnccuJpQ

Giuseppe
09-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Cully I know all hell is breaking loose in Arizona with your laws and all but we will curb stomp the Suns this season

Only if the cataclysmic event that I foretell doesn't come to reality. I'm very concerned. It's creepy. I'm convinced we're like doomed. And frankly there ain't anybody worth a tinker's dam after us in the West. If we suffer this major event--the Suns---as constituted---will prevail in the West.

Ace
09-13-2010, 10:16 PM
You have a lot to learn. As far as talent goes, Wade is the better player. If Lebron comes out and does his gay powder puff thing, he is signaling to Wade and the entire world that Miami is his team. Expect disaster to follow soon after.
Lebron doing his gimmick powder thing means nothing. Lebron wasn't traded to the Heat, he came willfully to Wade's team. No worries.

Ace
09-13-2010, 10:54 PM
Look lil nigga, if you gonna go back and forth with me at least know what the fuck you talking about. Cavs did a sign and trade with Miami. Also, Wade begged Lebron and Bosh to come to Miami in hopes of stopping Kobe from winning 8-9 rings.

Ok maybe I worded it wrong. Lebron came to Miami by choice and wasn't traded against his will. He knew the situation he was going into. Wade knew what he was doing along. Why do you think Riley cleared all the capspace? Kobe winning 8-9 rings :lmao

Steve Kerr
09-14-2010, 02:56 AM
What the fuck is Cully smoking? Losing Amare and getting Hedo "11 points on 39% shooting" Turkoglu + Josh "Too shitty for Europe" Childress is a great off season?

If it were anyone else saying this I'd just scoff it and call them an idiot, but the fact Cully of all people is saying it just has me flustered and confused. He doesn't get it wrong when predicting things involving the Suns very often (if at all), but this prediction is so off the wall retarded that idk what to think.

Steve Kerr
09-14-2010, 02:59 AM
You can say he had no clue all you want but he was their leading scorer and rebounder.

milkshakeballa
09-15-2010, 01:14 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:GwHqZVGOv7QeXM:http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj80/majaxira/Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_threa.png&t=1

Ace
06-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Lol

Frenzy
06-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Shaq replaced with bron. Wade has it made.

:hat

Ghazi
06-08-2011, 01:40 PM
It may be Wade's team but it's still Kobe's NBA.

Agreed.

:lol Suns

Tree of Woe
06-08-2011, 01:48 PM
We can see why you don't do predictions now cubby, please enjoy your stay...

dunkman
06-08-2011, 02:53 PM
NarutoLuva was still posting then . . .

Ghazi
06-12-2011, 12:18 AM
:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Agreed.

TampaDude
06-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Cubby = Titanic

DoK = iceberg

:lol