PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Kori

milkshakeballa
08-02-2010, 09:08 PM
I have called you out when you haven't done your job.

This time...GREAT JOB. THANK YOU!

You did what needed to be done. I have spent more time on this forum in the past 2 or 3 days than I have during the last month.

:toast:toast

Now....back to the kitchen you go! :king:king

My Fault
08-02-2010, 09:11 PM
I see the bannstick in your future :tu

BullsDynasty
08-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I thought I was the only one that noticed, but ya the forums have definitely been active in recent days. What happened?

D-Wade #3
08-02-2010, 09:21 PM
I thought I was the only one that noticed, but ya the forums have definitely been active in recent days. What happened?

The departure of the fag krew

BullsDynasty
08-02-2010, 09:22 PM

Who?

D-Wade #3
08-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Who?

The mav krew boycott has brought normalcy to the forum

BullsDynasty
08-02-2010, 09:26 PM
The mav krew boycott has brought normalcy to the forum

OH SHIT!!! I thought they were joking, they really boycotted????

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2010, 09:27 PM
ban time, this doesn't raise the bar

D-Wade #3
08-02-2010, 09:28 PM
OH SHIT!!! I thought they were joking, they really boycotted????

Yup, and DoK left with them, they're still lurking of course

XFactor
08-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Wow an internet boycott seriously?

Don Ready
08-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Wow an internet boycott seriously?

Kori told them their trolling is weak. They got butthurt about and decided to boycott the NBA forum for a month. As sadly pathetic as that sounds, its true. Funny thing is they think anybody really cares.

XFactor
08-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Kori told them their trolling is weak. They got butthurt about and decided to boycott the NBA forum for a month. As sadly pathetic as that sounds, its true. Funny thing is they think anybody really cares.

Thats funny. If they really want to show up the admin they would leave forever not boycott for a month and then come back IMO.

Sigz
08-02-2010, 09:46 PM
God Bless that woman.

koriwhat
08-02-2010, 09:47 PM

ah hahaha!

TinTin
08-02-2010, 09:49 PM

I think that has more to do with just people stepping up, not the absence of mav crew. I still prefer they can troll and raise the bar at the same time

Koolaid_Man
08-02-2010, 09:54 PM

But the real untold story is how Koolaid is regulating the shit out of them in the troll forum...It's so bad they're no longer allowing people to troll me as admittance into their group...I've single handed done what no poster (outside of Kori) in ST history was able to successfully do and that's make the MAV KREW abandon their trolling of individuals...

I wrecked shopped...they actually want to fight me...:toast

BlackSwordsMan
08-02-2010, 09:58 PM
o rly?

Koolaid_Man
08-02-2010, 10:03 PM
o rly?

Yep...it was discovered that Midnight Pulp is actually a woman in the Mavs Krew....and she's by bitch now...

BlackSwordsMan
08-02-2010, 10:06 PM
legit wumenz? she pretty?

Giuseppe
08-02-2010, 10:07 PM
But the real untold story is how Koolaid is regulating the shit out of them in the troll forum...It's so bad they're no longer allowing people to troll me as admittance into their group...I've single handed done what no poster (outside of Kori) in ST history was able to successfully do and that's make the MAV KREW abandon their trolling of individuals...

Tree of woe/crucify 'em.

milkshakeballa
08-02-2010, 10:19 PM

gtfo with that shit. kori take care of kool for me please. send him packing with the rest of em..

milkshakeballa
08-02-2010, 10:21 PM

DOK totally lost it man. He was one of the best posters and the trolling just fucked with his head.

Guy was trying to defend Sarver as a sun fan. :lmao:lmao:lmao

Oh well...much better these days without him.

My Fault
08-02-2010, 10:23 PM
gtfo with that shit. kori take care of kool for me please. send him packing with the rest of em..

You really that much of a fucktard or just plain stupid?

Koolaid_Man
08-02-2010, 10:35 PM

go fuck yourself milkshake...or just go shake...:toast

koriwhat
08-02-2010, 10:38 PM
DOK totally lost it man. He was one of the best posters and the trolling just fucked with his head.

you mean... GoranDragic? haha!

Leetonidas
08-02-2010, 10:48 PM

Yeah once he found out the "Mav krew" liked him he firmly attached himself to their collective ballsack and adopted their e-persona. Them referring to themselves as "founding fathers" is hilarious. :lmao Their whole boycott is a fucking joke and they don't realize they just look like a bunch of butt hurt homosexuals.

I mean an online crew, really? It's not like we're playing MW2 and this is clan wrecking shit. These are some chodes who met up on the internet and basically circle jerk each other and agree with each other about how awesome their "trolling" is (if you can even call it that). And they only reason they have such big heads about it is because Kori/timvp said they liked the Mav krew. :lmao

Leetonidas
08-02-2010, 10:48 PM
LMAO @ 14 guests viewing this topic.

redzero
08-02-2010, 10:50 PM
LMAO @ 14 guests viewing this topic.

They're probably itching to post right now.

Leetonidas
08-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Is sribb43 a Mav krew member? tbh lurking logged in is against the krew.

Koolaid_Man
08-02-2010, 11:13 PM
They're probably itching to post right now.

...it's doing more than itching :lol....Koolaid>>>>>Mav Krew

there's like 7 posts dedicated to Kool in the troll forum...they are fucking going ape nuts...it's funny as hell...

Trainwreck2100
08-02-2010, 11:51 PM
sons mavs can't respond to koolaid cause the'd be falling for his baiting but he'll keep talking shit without cause, quite the double edged sword

JamStone
08-03-2010, 12:01 AM
So you're all giddy like a little school girl because the big bad internet bullies who pick on you aren't around?

If you realized that if you could actually avoid being dipshit stupid all the time they wouldn't constantly piss on you, then you probably wouldn't have the problem in the first place.

Those guys got carried away, and more than just a couple of times, but it's foolish to think they didn't have value on these boards. These boards aren't cluttered with all the troll posts, but it's still pretty bad right now. Several of the "boycotters" are really important in keeping balance to the NBA section.

I don't think this has been a good thing at all.

My Fault
08-03-2010, 12:15 AM
So you're all giddy like a little school girl because the big bad internet bullies who pick on you aren't around?

If you realized that if you could actually avoid being dipshit stupid all the time they wouldn't constantly piss on you, then you probably wouldn't have the problem in the first place.

Those guys got carried away, and more than just a couple of times, but it's foolish to think they didn't have value on these boards. These boards aren't cluttered with all the troll posts, but it's still pretty bad right now. Several of the "boycotters" are really important in keeping balance to the NBA section.

While I agree with some of what you said, I think your forgetting the majority of their post consisted of things like lame and lol. Very few actual basketball takes and lots calf tats. While I agree that calf tats is funny but only so much.

JamStone
08-03-2010, 12:34 AM
I'd agree with that. To be clear, I don't think the Mavs Krew are blameless victims. They shit on the NBA forum with the extent at which they trolled. And a lot of their trolling got nauseating and annoyingly lame. I just think that a lot of what they did was in reaction and in response to stupidity or posters being trolls themselves. And I do think when they didn't troll so much, they had great value to the NBA forum, even with some occasional trolling. Mavs Krew definitely needed to chill out. But this forum isn't better without them.

kamikazi_player
08-03-2010, 12:35 AM

:lmao, you ain't regulating shit

ezau
08-03-2010, 12:35 AM
The calf tats thread was epic. I just wish Kori didn't have to delete it. The e-bullying there was so effective calf tats kid was losing his mind.

kamikazi_player
08-03-2010, 12:38 AM
The calf tats thread was epic. I just wish Kori didn't have to delete it. The e-bullying there was so effective calf tats kid was losing his mind.

Yeah, I thought the thread would be moved to the trolls forum, gotta have them play with something while they're in there

My Fault
08-03-2010, 12:44 AM
I'd agree with that. To be clear, I don't think the Mavs Krew are blameless victims. They shit on the NBA forum with the extent at which they trolled. And a lot of their trolling got nauseating and annoyingly lame. I just think that a lot of what they did was in reaction and in response to stupidity or posters being trolls themselves. And I do think when they didn't troll so much, they had great value to the NBA forum, even with some occasional trolling. Mavs Krew definitely needed to chill out. But this forum isn't better without them.

Ok looks like we're on the same page then. Some trolling is ok as its needed. They did tho get annoyingly lame.

D-Wade #3
08-03-2010, 12:47 AM
And they actually made up "qualifications" to be eligible to join the Mav Krew, I guess "Flaming homosexuals" was the number one prerequisite

kamikazi_player
08-03-2010, 12:48 AM
There are some people from the Mav Krew I liked, like Bump (some of his trolls are lame, but most are really funny), Findog, scrib43, and DOK. The ones that annoyed me the most was probably Dirk4mvp(nothing but makes stupid remarks and lol jokes), stretch, and probably Mono(does got some good basketball takes, but gets butthurt easily if you don't agree with him). I probably bet there are more but those are on top of my mind. Overall, more douche bags who do not have opinions and get butthurt because of some posters opinions makes me dislike them.

D-Wade #3
08-03-2010, 12:50 AM
lol founding fathers

milkshakeballa
08-03-2010, 01:29 AM

this directed at me brah?

Venti Quattro
08-03-2010, 01:39 AM

Just seeing Koolaid_Man run loose in the NBA forum.....................

Ignignokt
08-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Did you all spend the night together??

Eweehh he he he he he

koriwhat
08-03-2010, 03:43 AM

if i lost my mind don't you think i would have been the one to bitch and moan to kori? nah, didn't lose my mind at all but i will say i am going to miss all them homos when i am at work tomorrow. my days are going to go so slow from here on out. damnit!

Giuseppe
08-03-2010, 05:48 AM
Tim has affirmed that a number of these Mavs screwballs involved in the Boycott are over here incognito.

Big shots.

Kori Ellis
08-03-2010, 06:01 AM
lol @ "your job"

sonic21
08-03-2010, 06:38 AM
This doesn't raise the bar.
the mavs crew probably knows more about basketball than 80% of the nba section posters.

Giuseppe
08-03-2010, 07:21 AM
the mavs crew probably knows more about basketball than 80% of the nba section posters.

They do have that 121-63 thing down cold.

Brazil
08-03-2010, 08:22 AM

yeah right, it's just a pity they spend 80% of their time not discussing about basketball prefering the calf tats and paki discussions

Booty Call
08-03-2010, 08:24 AM
There was a time when topics just got locked.

sonic21
08-03-2010, 09:15 AM
yeah right, it's just a pity they spend 80% of their time not discussing about basketball prefering the calf tats and paki discussions

They got carried away for sure.

hater
08-03-2010, 09:23 AM

:lmao

truth is, nobody gives a shit

koriwhat
08-03-2010, 09:32 AM
lol @ "your job"

i suppose it's funny, i don't know. seems pretty standard these days unless you're in construction or some shit. computer + desk + phone + handling money = my job and my other job consists of screen press + screens + paint.

there's no shame in my game. i'm not embarrassed about making money.

sonic21
08-03-2010, 09:36 AM
i suppose it's funny, i don't know. seems pretty standard these days unless you're in construction or some shit. computer + desk + phone + handling money = my job and my other job consists of screen press + screens + paint.

?????

Kori Ellis
08-03-2010, 09:44 AM

I was laughing at the original poster's use of "your job" to me. I'm not sure what that has to do with you. :lol

F@#K You
08-03-2010, 09:46 AM
kori.. i want to see your breasts. Are you single?

koriwhat
08-03-2010, 09:52 AM
I was laughing at the original poster's use of "your job" to me. I'm not sure what that has to do with you. :lol

yeah i don't know... thought you were "lol" at my job cause that's all i've been reading about here for the past couple months now. i'm so used to reading about the same ol' shit these past months i just assume anything "lol" or "job" has something to do with all the trolling that went on prior to the other day.

i shouldn't make assumptions and if i keep doing so then maybe i should go to the troll forum and boycott the nba forum too for a month.

:flag:

koriwhat
08-03-2010, 09:55 AM

btw, just read the op. so it's "your job" now to regulate on the net? did you know that when you registered the ST url and installed vbulletin? are you on salary or hourly wage?

My Fault
08-03-2010, 10:51 AM

He defensive ain't he? :lol

clambake
08-03-2010, 10:55 AM
He defensive ain't he? :lol

you would be too if you got wrecked like he did.