PDA

View Full Version : Spurstalk 2010 Fantasy Football Leagues

fantasyfootball
08-02-2010, 10:23 PM
See Complete Information on Joining (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160165)

FF Leagues Open - All Leagues on Yahoo

$250 League - 12 Teams

$50 League - 12 Teams

Join for free right now - Free Pick'em w/ Spread - Unlimited Teams (Group ID #6373, password spurstalkfree)

Join for free right now - Free Spurstalk Survival - Unlimited Teams (Group ID #2629, password spurstalkfree)

These are rare, 100% payout leagues. There is no rake. The only fees are paypal fees to make payment. You can also send me a check.

PM or post with any questions or to reserve your spot. I will set the dates very quickly.

----------------------------------------

Pick'em is where you try to correctly pick the winner each week against the spread. All your right calls will add up to a point. Your wrong calls give you no points. Each week your points are tallied. Person with most points at the end of season wins. No prizes but it's fun.

Survival is making 1 pick per week on any game. All you have to do is get the game right. There is no spread involved. Once you make a wrong pick, you are eliminated and your season is over. Last one remaining wins. Again, no prizes, but it's super easy and fun.

Joe Schmoogins
08-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Count me in for the $25 league.

I would appreciate it if the draft was not between the hours of 8-5 M-F PST.

Thanks!

Sausage
08-02-2010, 11:52 PM
I posted in the other thread, but I'll post here too. If the $50 isn't the same Dynasty league, I'll join that one. If it is, I'll settle for the $25 league. Please make the draft on a Saturday night preferably!!

fantasyfootball
08-03-2010, 12:14 AM
There is no dynasty league in this group, only redrafts.