PDA

View Full Version : All-Basement Award Nominations

Blackjack
08-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Welcome to the first annual All-Basement Award nominations, presented by The Omnipotent Blackjack, sponsored by KFC's Double Down and in association with Preparation H: When the butt be a hurtin', it's time to get a squirtin': Preparation H. When anointment meets disappointment, there's no better ointment: Preparation H. If at first you don't succeed don't push until you bleed: Preparation H.

The All-Basement Team(s) will be determined by those whose presence over the last year has helped to raise the basement's bar. This is an award for the actual posters -- not the trolls -- they'll have their chance soon after. What you deem to be bar-raising, is up to you and your interpretation. If the poster(s) username makes you check out a thread they've created or posted in more than most, if they're someone whose opinion actually carries weight or provides the impetus to respond intelligently to, it's a pretty safe bet they deserve to be recognized for All-Basement.

And with that, I, The Omnipotent Blackjack, leave it to you.

Nominate the Top-10 to 15 (preferably 15) most qualified basement posters and polls will be set up shortly after to determine the nominees' All-Basement Teams.

Sons, brahs, degenerates, evildoers, Pakis, trend setters, gun toters, taking-pictures-of-yourself-in-a-showerers, MavKre.... [Wait ... they what!?! :lmao /Re-gathers] ... and unabashed homers, do it to it . . .

http://lifeisntover.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/so_easy_a_caveman_can_do_it_tv_show_announcement.j pg

[I]-- Nominations must be in by Friday, 12am CST. --

Chieflion
08-03-2010, 12:56 AM
You would have more replies at the Troll forum.

Blackjack
08-03-2010, 12:59 AM
You would have more replies at the Troll forum.

We'll see if they can keep themselves from bringing out the trolls to vote for themselves. :lol

lil_penny
08-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Since we are only able to vote for real posters, native american gets my vote.

Blackjack
08-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Do I really need to do a poll for Troll of the Year or can I just give it to Native American?

I'm putting together an All-Troll Team, so I could probably get away with it -- save myself some work . . .

TheKingOfMIA6
08-03-2010, 03:57 AM
You forgot to include calf tats

Blackjack
08-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Bizzz-ump

Any of you want to be considered or feel there are poster(s) that need to be on an All-Basement team, you've got till the end of Friday to nominate them for the poll.

I've got a handful or more nominations/ballots from the Troll forum, so if you want representation or want to sneak your way into the poll by way of limited options, now's your opportunity, tbh. (That was in no way a reference to that Italian dude who's been asking me about an award. None what-so-evah.)