PDA

View Full Version : Roger Mason Jr and Gary Neal

Tobias S.
08-03-2010, 04:47 AM
Here is a very interesting article.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Clearing_the_acquitted__Spurs_trial_99819609.html? showFullArticle=y

After reading it I can give the benefit of the doubt to Gary Neal.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag: :lobt2:

ceperez
08-03-2010, 06:02 AM
All I really care about is this quote:

"Chip Engelland has been telling people that, of everyone who’s ever been in the Spurs’ practice facility, Neal’s shooting performance ranked in the top three. So it’s Brent Barry, Michael Finley — and Neal?"

benefactor
08-03-2010, 07:10 AM
What does it say? I don't give MySA my internet traffic.

urunobili
08-03-2010, 07:20 AM
What does it say? I don't give MySA my internet traffic.

:tu neither do I :tu

Destro
08-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Just Buck Harvey giving the Spurs another PR rim job

alchemist
08-03-2010, 08:56 AM
:lol ST members and their abusive relationship, they hate them but they keep going back.

ohmwrecker
08-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Roger Mason has had a lot of nice things to say about the Spurs this off season. He should probably concentrate on finding a job.

Leonard Curse
08-03-2010, 09:12 AM
wow it says

both neal and mason grew up around the same place and went to europe and have major similarities but they never knew of eachother, it says that it court neal was at some basketball camp.
one night a few of the counselors started drinking and this girl took shot after shot supposedly she asked neal for some "pretzels"? then she went down to the sink and was throwing up excessively and when she was over the sink neal and some other guy "supposedly" removed her pants and raped her after they raped her she said she blacked out.
he was acquitted had to switch schools and had a solid case of talent when nba teams passed him up. they dont know if teams kept passing him because the charge or because his height for SG well they said pop went cia on him and conducted his own investigation reportedly talking to some spurs employees "insiders/scouts" in italy i believe and had them report any thing they knew.

it also states that pop had his mandatory one on one meeting with neal and after speaking to him/conducting his a deep backround check he decided the kid was legit and that good to sign him. then at the end chip says out of all the people he watched shoot in the spurs org neal is top 3 definitely almost saying hes the best or one of the best ever . WOW sorry for the grammar but decided to help you die hards at work it sucks when your blocked by work

Leonard Curse
08-03-2010, 09:16 AM
:lol ST members and their abusive relationship, they hate them but they keep going back.
hey doesnt alchemy mean whehn youre able to manipulate your appearance to some sort of evil gargoyle or something??? :lol i know it sounds crazy but thats what popped in my mind and i had read that some where boy if im wrong i look really dumb

Obstructed_View
08-03-2010, 09:26 AM
To sum up: "He's undersized and has personal red flags but after conducting an investigation, we've determined that he can shoot the basketball".

8FOR!3
08-03-2010, 09:34 AM
New nickname for this kid needs to be "Get Hype" Gary Neal. SpursTalk is gonna be all over this guy after the Chip comment lol, that even sounds impressive to me.

mountainballer
08-03-2010, 09:38 AM
Here is a very interesting article.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Clearing_the_acquitted__Spurs_trial_99819609.html? showFullArticle=y

After reading it I can give the benefit of the doubt to Gary Neal.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag: :lobt2:

uh oh.
a thread started with the 1st post, about a player who already has 5 threads and point is a Link to mysanantonio.
jesus, this must be the worst start on ST.
ever.

hater
08-03-2010, 09:38 AM
choo-choo!!!

Kori Ellis
08-03-2010, 09:42 AM
It's a very good/interesting article. Worth the click over to mysa :lol

Chomag
08-03-2010, 09:42 AM
To sum up: "He's undersized and has personal red flags but after conducting an investigation, we've determined that he can shoot the basketball".

Funny... I kind of recall them saying the same thing about Toliver. That turned out so well.

bigfan
08-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I think its a pretty crappy article actually. We dont know much about Neal other than he got in bad trouble in school, played in Europe and shot well over the summer. Mason, for his all his shooting accuracy problems last year, has been and continues to be a class act. I hope he gets picked up by another team and regains the form he had a couple of years ago.

koriwhat
08-03-2010, 10:05 AM
sucks to be acquitted of such an act just to have that follow you around for yrs and yrs to come.

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/O.J.Simpson.jpg

wildbill2u
08-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Would it be naive to ask Spurs Talk experts to wait until the young man has played in a game to make evaluations of his ability to play for the Spurs?

5in10
08-03-2010, 10:49 AM
"when Mason struggled, some in the organization thought he played as if he were embarrassed."

that's a good way of putting it.

hater
08-03-2010, 10:51 AM
All I really care about is this quote:

"Chip Engelland has been telling people that, of everyone who’s ever been in the Spurs’ practice facility, Neal’s shooting performance ranked in the top three. So it’s Brent Barry, Michael Finley — and Neal?"

everyone knows Matt Bonner is best nba shooter in history at the practice facility.

DesignatedT
08-03-2010, 10:58 AM
pretty informative about the rape case :lol Hope he works out here.

ohmwrecker
08-03-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm very tempted to make one of my patented "Gary Neal Toros All-Star" jokes here.