View Full Version : Another Authoritarian on display

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Just think. Almost all democrats believe as this representative does:

W1-eBz8hyoE

O1NYLnQxLNA

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Oh, you meant someone other than yourself.

Parker2112
08-03-2010, 12:21 PM
this guy is a clown. until we get clowns like this out of office, we are headed into the shitter. Although her arguments on slavery fail. But she at least got the best of this bum.

Parker2112
08-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I applaud this woman for her words. I hope the constituents get this guy the fuck out of office asap.

But whats the difference in this guy and the Rick Perry's of our own state? They are all self-appointed kings of whatever they can get their mitts around.

Give up partisanship, take up democracy.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Give up partisanship, take up democracy.

Slightly catchy, plenty of truth. I'd say citizenship instead of democracy, but a minor point regardless. That political participation in the US seems to be viewed by many as simply "which side" one is on, it's not far from that to oblivion for the American people. That one could be a good citizen and not pledge undying loyalty to a particular political party is unthinkable. And naturally the other side must be the devil, must be communist or racist, and ignorant. Yet in the end, a political duopoly which has bankrupted this nation and to which the American people gave their consent.