PDA

View Full Version : Tricks the left plays to get their way

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 01:41 PM
He's a good one. Because of the illegal immigration issue, there is an adopted teen girl facing deportation to a country she never knew, because the state fucked up her paperwork. Just another thing they do to make people fear enforcing immigration. Seems to me adoption should be difinative. She is a legal child of a US family, right?

Adopted Vancouver teen faces deportation because no one did the paperwork (http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2009/10/teenager_adopted_by_americans.html)

Catt was placed with American foster parents when she was 5 and adopted by them at 8. Her first inkling of trouble began when she was 16 and tried to get her driver's permit. Driver and Motor Vehicle Services told her she'd need a Social Security number under her adoptive name. When she went to the Social Security Administration, she was told she needed proof of citizenship.

As the months wore on, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services got back to her with the news: She wasn't a citizen.

Catt's mother filed residency paperwork for her daughter. Next began a nearly two-year process of paying fees and waiting. Last month, Catt's mother consulted with immigration attorneys and learned even worse news. Because her daughter was 18, she was subject to a three-year ban from the U.S. because she immigrated here illegally. When she turned 19, she faced a 10-year ban before she would be allowed to apply for residency and return.

Immigration officials say the ban applies only to those 18 and older without legal residency, and minors aren't penalized.

Catt's suit names as defendants DHS, two caseworkers who were assigned to the case, a juvenile attorney who was assigned to Catt while she was a ward of the state and an attorney who oversaw Catt's adoption.

The suit claims that DHS employees had tried to file residency paperwork with immigration officials before Catt was adopted. But the filing failed for reasons that aren't clear, Kramer said. It was DHS' responsibility, the suit claims, to tell Catt and her mother that the filing had failed. If DHS had refiled and the paperwork had gone through, the Child Citizenship Act of 2000 would have automatically made Catt a citizen, the suit alleges.

The suit also claims that DHS wrongly told Catt and her mother that her May 1999 adoption automatically made Catt a U.S. citizen. The suit also faults the attorneys for not advising Catt or her mother that they needed to file residency papers for her to live in the country legally.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 01:57 PM
What does the vast left-wing conspiracy have to do with this?

Did they set this girl up from birth?

ElNono
08-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Looks like a procedural mishap. Did you ask everyone involved if they're all libtards?

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Looks like a procedural mishap. Did you ask everyone involved if they're all libtards?
DHS workers in Oregon are.

TeyshaBlue
08-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I don't understand how ST continues to function with that whole Irresistible force paradox goin on. You and boutons should've reached critical mass along time ago.

I guess we're posting on borrowed time.:lol

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I find that Wild Cobra lacks integrity.

Parker2112
08-03-2010, 02:04 PM
wonder if the attorney handling the adoption is a member of the dem party too. That would explain his mistake! Probably planted by the dems at the time!

WC, I think you are on your way to wearing...

Tin Hats.

ElNono
08-03-2010, 02:06 PM
DHS workers in Oregon are.

Did you ask them?

Blake
08-03-2010, 02:11 PM
He's a good one. Because of the illegal immigration issue, there is an adopted teen girl facing deportation to a country she never knew, because the state fucked up her paperwork. Just another thing they do to make people fear enforcing immigration. Seems to me adoption should be difinative. She is a legal child of a US family, right?

Adopted Vancouver teen faces deportation because no one did the paperwork (http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2009/10/teenager_adopted_by_americans.html)

Silly Cobra....thinking they play immigration tricks on kids.

Spurminator
08-03-2010, 02:11 PM
I don't understand how ST continues to function with that whole Irresistible force paradox goin on. You and boutons should've reached critical mass along time ago.

:lol

George Gervin's Afro
08-03-2010, 02:13 PM
This was a GREAT trick!

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Silly Cobra....thinking they play immigration tricks on kids.
They don't care about or deport known illegals who abuse the public services and violate law, then want to deport one who is legally adopted? Who's parents did everything asked of them by DHS?

What's wrong with this picture?

George Gervin's Afro
08-03-2010, 02:19 PM
They don't care about or deport known illegals who abuse the public services and violate law, then want to deport one who is legally adopted? Who's parents did everything asked of them by DHS?

So you support letting anchor babies stay in the US?

Spurminator
08-03-2010, 02:22 PM
I bet it's cause she's white. Liberals want to deport all white people out of America.

I say this under the assumption that she is white, having not opened or read the article. It's reasonable to assume, though, given that this was done by liberals and liberals hate white people. Ergo, she is white.

Blake
08-03-2010, 02:22 PM

On the surface, I agree that it's a bad picture.

How is this a trick by the left? What's the ultimate goal here? Who exactly is involved?

Winehole23
08-03-2010, 02:23 PM
@WC:

If the adoptive family was ignorant of what was legally required for adoption and failed to fill out the necessary paperwork, the authorities might have very little choice about deporting, legally speaking.

The law can't be set aside every time there's an inequitable result. On the contrary: officeholders swear to execute it faithfully. You seem to be asking them to set their oath aside, because you think the law should be otherwise than it is.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 02:25 PM
So you support letting anchor babies stay in the US?

This isn't an anchor baby, but a child legally adopted. Overpaid government employees fucked up, and now she may be deported.

George Gervin's Afro
08-03-2010, 02:26 PM
This isn't an anchor baby, but a child legally adopted. Overpaid government employees fucked up, and now she may be deported.

Technically speaking she isn't a citizen...these are the people you want to shoot coming across the border!

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 02:26 PM
It should be definitive, but obviously isn't. This is an example of someone affected by an illegal immigration law, rightly or wrongly.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 02:27 PM
How is this a trick by the left? What's the ultimate goal here? Who exactly is involved?
Programs like Oregon's DHS are leftist tools. I will admit to some hype, but not by much. I think the article spells this situation out rather good. Ignore my views shaped by my hatred for the left if you like, and read the article. Make up your own mind.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 02:28 PM

What's wrong with this picture?What's wrong is your claiming "they" don't deport any illegal immigrants.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 02:28 PM
It should be definitive, but obviously isn't. This is an example of someone affected by an illegal immigration law, rightly or wrongly.
I disagree. I will argue her legal adoption makes the rest null and void.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 02:29 PM
I will admit to some hype:lmao
Ignore my views shaped by my hatred for the leftThen there would be nothing but flaglots and stalking.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 02:31 PM
I disagree. I will argue her legal adoption makes the rest null and void.Based on your vast knowledge of adoption and immigration law?

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 02:37 PM
I disagree. I will argue her legal adoption makes the rest null and void.

That's up to the courts to decide. If it's found that it's DHS's responsibility, they'll probably let her stay. If the court finds it's the parents' responsibility, then she'll probably be deported until they can get her paperwork done.

Blake
08-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Programs like Oregon's DHS are leftist tools. I will admit to some hype, but not by much. I think the article spells this situation out rather good. Ignore my views shaped by my hatred for the left if you like, and read the article. Make up your own mind.

I think the article spells out the situation rather well too.

No mention of liberal foul play anywhere in this article.

How is it that you came to determine that the left is playing tricks here? You do realize that the Child Citizenship Act of 2000 was signed by Clinton and not Bush, right?

ElNono
08-03-2010, 02:41 PM

How much do they make?

(Sorry Chump, I had to pull one of your lines :lol)

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or fear for the Republic's future.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 02:44 PM
How exactly is this a leftist plot? And when do they start fluoridating the water supply?

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 02:48 PM
I think the article spells out the situation rather well too.

No mention of liberal foul play anywhere in this article.

How is it that you came to determine that the left is playing tricks here? You do realize that the Child Citizenship Act of 2000 was signed by Clinton and not Bush, right?
I wasn't referring to that act. The child did not enter the USA legally, which is one requirement for that act.

Think about it. Why should there be any talk of deporting this girl when they don't deport others ahead of her who are not adopted.

This reeks of partisan play pertaining to illegal immigration complaints.

DarrinS
08-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Boycott Oregon!

I hope Holder sues that racist state.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Think about it. Why should there be any talk of deporting this girl when they don't deport others ahead of her who are not adopted.Who is ahead of her?

What are you talking about?

This reeks of partisan play pertaining to illegal immigration complaints.Something reeks, that's for sure.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 02:51 PM
I wasn't referring to that act. The child did not enter the USA legally, which is one requirement for that act.

Think about it. Why should there be any talk of deporting this girl when they don't deport others ahead of her who are not adopted.

This reeks of partisan play pertaining to illegal immigration complaints.

So they should hold off on deporting this girl until all the brown illegal immigrants are out of this country. :tu

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 02:52 PM
The DHS is a well-known bastion of liberal activity.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Boycott Oregon!

I hope Holder sues that racist state.
LOL...

I wish there was a way to get rid of our leftist politicians and policies here.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 02:53 PM
So...

You south paws are OK with deporting this girl, and letting the real illegal aliens in?

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 02:56 PM
So...

You south paws are OK with deporting this girl, and letting the real illegal aliens in?I find Wild Cobra lacks integrity.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 02:57 PM
So...

You south paws are OK with deporting this girl, and letting the real illegal aliens in?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

The logical fallacy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy) of false dilemma (also called false dichotomy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichotomy), the either-or fallacy) involves a situation in which only two alternatives are considered, when in fact there are other options.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 02:58 PM
False dilemma can arise intentionally, when fallacy is used in an attempt to force a choice ("If you are not with us, you are against us. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You%27re_either_with_us,_or_against_us)") But the fallacy can arise simply by accidental omission—possibly through a form of wishful thinking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking) or ignorance—rather than by deliberate deception ("I thought we were friends, but all my friends were at my apartment last night and you weren't there.")

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 03:02 PM

The logical fallacy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_fallacy) of false dilemma (also called false dichotomy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichotomy), the either-or fallacy) involves a situation in which only two alternatives are considered, when in fact there are other options.
Is it a false dilemma?

Seriously. Why would anyone focus on a girl to deport who was legally adopted here? Now I could at least accept the legal idea of it is all illegals were departed. However, since she had no say in the matter, and her parents did everything asked of them by government officials, there should be no intent to deport her, except in spite by partisans.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 03:03 PM
You are a stupid motherfucker.

Spurminator
08-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Is it a false dilemma?

Seriously. Why would anyone focus on a girl to deport who was legally adopted here? Now I could at least accept the legal idea of it is all illegals were departed. However, since she had no say in the matter, and her parents did everything asked of them by government officials, there should be no intent to deport her, except in spite by partisans.

What is the partisan motivation? What left-wing agenda are these leftists fulfilling by deporting her?

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 03:06 PM
Is it a false dilemma?Absolutely.

Seriously. Why would anyone focus on a girl to deport who was legally adopted here? Now I could at least accept the legal idea of it is all illegals were departed. However, since she had no say in the matter, and her parents did everything asked of them by government officials, there should be no intent to deport her, except in spite by partisans.That was not your argument.

This was:
So...

You south paws are OK with deporting this girl, and letting the real illegal aliens in?I find Wild Cobra lacks integrity.

clambake
08-03-2010, 03:08 PM
You are a stupid motherfucker.

the end.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 03:08 PM
What is the partisan motivation? What left-wing agenda are these leftists fulfilling by deporting her?

Because obviously this story could possibly make readers sympathetic to not deporting illegals, which means that there is a leftist plot behind it.

You know, the same commie plot that seeks to sap him of his precious bodily fluids.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Now all we need is for Yawnivore to chime in that the immigration quota for ethnic Catholics has been met and this thread will hit 20 pages.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 03:17 PM
So...

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Is it a false dilemma?

Who's focusing? If officials found out she was illegal, then they're taking actions to fix that. Would you argue that they should ignore the problem?

How do you know the parents weren't at fault? Of course their suit is going to say they aren't at fault, but that won't be determined until the court case is held. Where's your radical skepticism? Aren't you skeptical that the parents may have not filled out the forms properly?

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Where's your radical skepticism? Aren't you skeptical that the parents may have not filled out the forms properly?
I do acknowledge that this is possible, and did consider the possibility before posting. I seriously doubt it though considering other horror stories the DHS has been at fault over. If you heard the horror stories over the years, living in Oregon like I do, you would likely agree with me there.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Amusing that he's now worried about the criminal justice system potentially penalizing someone for a non-violent administrative 'crime.'

Blake
08-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Is it a false dilemma?

I see no intent by officials to deport her....only that the possibility exists.

Most likely the reason that this story came to light was because the adopted parents are the ones raising the hell and seeking 1 million bucks.

rjv
08-03-2010, 04:03 PM
i can only assume WC misses the irony that the more partisan driven accusations and assertions he makes the more he continues to engage in the very political habits he supposedly despises.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 04:06 PM
i can only assume WC misses the irony that the more partisan driven accusations and assertions he makes the more he continues to engage in the very political habits he supposedly despises.

The same as how his libertarianism disappears in every thread. Go figure.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 04:08 PM
You liberals who want to see this girl deported will be glad to know a local news-break says the lawsuit was thrown out.

jack sommerset
08-03-2010, 04:09 PM
Easy.....Deport Catt.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Now we're back to a basic strawman.

Winehole23
08-03-2010, 04:12 PM
You liberals who want to see this girl deported will be glad to know a local news-break says the lawsuit was thrown out.More consequentialist reasoning.

Because you don't like the (possible) result, the law and the officials who uphold it are wrong; if you liked the result, there's little doubt you'd adopt the contrary view.

Blake
08-03-2010, 04:14 PM
You liberals who want to see this girl deported will be glad to know a local news-break says the lawsuit was thrown out.

do you know why the suit was thrown out?

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I see no intent by officials to deport her....only that the possibility exists.

Most likely the reason that this story came to light was because the adopted parents are the ones raising the hell and seeking 1 million bucks.
Well, that may be the case. It still doesn't help. She cannot get a drivers license, cannot legally work, and want to join the military and cannot.

I'm taking action. Going to put a bug in my congressman's ear, to see if anything can be done there. Making adopted children automatic citizens, and retroactive.

jack sommerset
08-03-2010, 04:20 PM
. Making adopted children automatic citizens, and retroactive.

No way! In fact they need to ban that bullshit law that kids born in this country are automatic citizens even though neither parent was.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 04:26 PM
No way! In fact they need to ban that bullshit law that kids born in this country are automatic citizens even though neither parent was.

You mean the 14th Amendment?

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 04:27 PM
If you got rid of Amendments I through XV you could really stick it to the terrerirsts and the illegals. Dats how we dew it har in Murika.

George Gervin's Afro
08-03-2010, 04:29 PM

jack's not very bright.. he's still stunned to learn that politicians break campaign promises..

jack sommerset
08-03-2010, 04:30 PM

Section 1

Blake
08-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Section 1

yeah, that's the section you think is bullshit.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 04:36 PM
She is adopted to a USA family. I say she deserves citizenship. I agree though, eliminate anchor babies.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 04:37 PM
So I guess the Birther gameplan now will be to pivot and push for the repeal of the 14th amendment, which will take care of the hispanics and the black president at the same time.

jack sommerset
08-03-2010, 04:37 PM
She is adopted to a USA family. I say she deserves citizenship. I agree though, eliminate anchor babies.

My mind can be changed. What does she look like?

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Of course that's what he means. The 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments were clearly for making former slaves, full citizens.

In section 1 of the 14th:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof

Those from foreign countries are subject to that country's jurisdiction first.

-AND- is a logical qualifier. It doesn't say OR.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 04:41 PM
So I guess the Birther gameplan now will be to pivot and push for the repeal of the 14th amendment, which will take care of the hispanics and the black president at the same time.
There you go ASSuming again...

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 04:43 PM
My mind can be changed. What does she look like?
Jack...

She's only 19.

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/photo/cattjpg-51206bda0ded57b7.jpg

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 04:44 PM

So then you're the descendant of an illegal.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 04:45 PM
my mind can be changed. What does she look like?

rofl.

Blake

shoot em while they are waddling back across the border through the minefields.

Wild Cobra
So then you're the descendant of an illegal.
No, the immigration laws have changes since my latest forefather immigrated from Scotland.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 04:46 PM
No, the immigration laws have changes since my latest forefather immigrated from Scotland.

So you claim.

ElNono
08-03-2010, 04:59 PM
My mind can be changed. Is she pale white?

fify

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 05:12 PM

Damn those Amendments!

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Of course that's what he means. The 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments were clearly for making former slaves, full citizens.

In section 1 of the 14th:

Really WC? You don't remember when I schooled you on this in an earlier thread? Where I brought up the very scenario whereby the congressman argue about a theoretical gypsy child being born, and whether or not citizenship should be granted?

And how those arguments were heard, possible "fix" actions as you discussed were dismissed, and the 14th Amendment was ratified anyways?

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 05:16 PM
Remember how I pointed out that the "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" is a specific clause intended for children born to foreign dignitaries/ambassadors?

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Really WC? You don't remember when I schooled you on this in an earlier thread? Where I brought up the very scenario whereby the congressman argue about a theoretical gypsy child being born, and whether or not citizenship should be granted?

And how those arguments were heard, possible "fix" actions as you discussed were dismissed, and the 14th Amendment was ratified anyways?
One congressman's argument doesn't make it so for the reason.

Beam me up Scotty, there little intelligent life here.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Remember how I pointed out that the "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" is a specific clause intended for children born to foreign dignitaries/ambassadors?
Yes, but that was not the majority opinion now, was it?

ElNono
08-03-2010, 05:23 PM

But we should take you at your word, since you're an expert constitutionalist?

Little intelligent life indeed.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Yes, but that was not the majority opinion now, was it?

Uhm.. is the 14th Amendment ratified? I'm pretty sure it is, and there's no clause in there specifically denying citizenship to "anchor babies". Since, ya know, that whole scenario was brought up in argument, and the idea of that clause was voted against.

Not to mention that US is based more on common law, and numerous court cases have further entrenched the view that being born in America = citizenship.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 05:29 PM

Do you expect every congressman to argue points for bills they favor? What matters is their vote. Was the 14th Amendment ratified or not?

The fact that the very idea of anchor babies was brought up, that your specific scenario was considered as an amendment, and it was NOT voted into the bill, would lead one to logically assume that your interpretation of the bill is faulty.

ElNono
08-03-2010, 05:31 PM
So, what's the 'left' angle on this story?

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Uhm.. is the 14th Amendment ratified? I'm pretty sure it is, and there's no clause in there specifically denying citizenship to "anchor babies". Since, ya know, that whole scenario was brought up in argument, and the idea of that clause was voted against.

Not to mention that US is based more on common law, and numerous court cases have further entrenched the view that being born in America = citizenship.
We also didn't have the same established immigration standards then. Immigration was still open to all back then.

LnGrrrR
08-03-2010, 05:39 PM
We also didn't have the same established immigration standards then. Immigration was still open to all back then.

That may be, but it doesn't invalidate the current legal ruling. If you want to lobby your congressman to strike out or replace the 14th Amendment, hey, that's your right. But to argue that courts have been misinterpreting the bill for a hundred+ years is wrong-headed.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 05:41 PM
That may be, but it doesn't invalidate the current legal ruling. If you want to lobby your congressman to strike out or replace the 14th Amendment, hey, that's your right. But to argue that courts have been misinterpreting the bill for a hundred+ years is wrong-headed.
I agree with you there. I would say the legal ruling need to go to the supreme court, but both sides are probably afraid of what the results may be.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Uhm.. is the 14th Amendment ratified? I'm pretty sure it is

Don't worry, I'm sure there's someone somewhere who claims that it wasn't, though usually such arguments are reserved for the 16th Amendment. If whottt was still around I'm sure he could tell us whether or not the Klan is still plotting a challenge to the Civil War amendments.

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 06:08 PM
What exactly is the real problem with the standard that birth leads to citizenship? Seems like a clear and straightforward long-lasting standard and grounded clearly in the Constitution.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure there's someone somewhere who claims that it wasn't, though usually such arguments are reserved for the 16th Amendment. If whottt was still around I'm sure he could tell us whether or not the Klan is still plotting a challenge to the Civil War amendments.
Whott happened to Whott?

Marcus Bryant
08-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Naturally some on the right think it's a good idea to turn the issue of illegal immigration into an opportunity to question a century of settled constitutional law on birthright citizenship and to advocate that the state be allowed to stop individuals and ask for their papers. If there were a bunch of Irishmen or Russians sneaking in to the US nobody would give a shit.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Naturally some on the right think it's a good idea to turn the issue of illegal immigration into an opportunity to question a century of settled constitutional law on birthright citizenship and to advocate that the state be allowed to stop individuals and ask for their papers. If there were a bunch of Irishmen or Russians sneaking in to the US nobody would give a shit.
ASSume as you wish. You are wrong.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 06:25 PM
do you know why the suit was thrown out?
Late filing.

Blake
08-03-2010, 07:17 PM
What exactly is the real problem with the standard that birth leads to citizenship? Seems like a clear and straightforward long-lasting standard and grounded clearly in the Constitution.

....steeped in history, culture and tradition

http://www.aquaphoenix.com/doc/nyc/statue_of_liberty1.gif

Blake
08-03-2010, 07:18 PM

or Canadians

Blake
08-03-2010, 07:18 PM
Late filing.

yup.

and they will of course appeal the decision.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2010, 07:23 PM
yup.

and they will of course appeal the decision.
I doubt it.

When I called my Congressman's office, they said they were looking into such changes in legislation. I doubt she would be deported. Cause too much of an uproar.

Still, she cannot drive, work, or join the military until this gets fixed.

Blake
08-03-2010, 07:30 PM
I doubt it.

I bet they try

Once Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Pro Tem Charles Corrigan signs off on his ruling, which should be sometime this week, Catt and her mother have up to 30 days to appeal.

When I called my Congressman's office, they said they were looking into such changes in legislation. I doubt she would be deported. Cause too much of an uproar.

I agree, especially considering it was the state of Oregon that gave them Catt to begin with.

Still, she cannot drive, work, or join the military until this gets fixed.

Yeah, that part sucks.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2010, 09:32 PM
nm

Oh, Gee!!
08-04-2010, 01:08 PM
I bet the libtards who are responsible messed up the paperwork alll those years ago in anticpation of the AZ law and ensuing immigration debate of 2010.

TeyshaBlue
08-04-2010, 01:34 PM
or Canadians

I'm drawing the line at Canadiastan. They're hiding Bin Laden in a cave somewhere.