PDA

View Full Version : Bobcats, Grizz first in way to a Mavs title.

Shank
08-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Eat it.

Heat, you get a taste late November. Fuckers.

Shank
08-03-2010, 03:33 PM
I missed the memo. Am I not supposed to be in this forum or something?

IronMexican
08-03-2010, 03:34 PM
Depends if you want to.

Leetonidas
08-03-2010, 03:34 PM
The other members of the "Mav krew" have boycotted posting in the NBA forum for a month due to Kori Ellis calling their trolling weak.

Shank
08-03-2010, 03:36 PM
That's kinda gay. What's the point?

Leetonidas
08-03-2010, 03:46 PM
To prove to the NBA forum that they will be missed? I don't fucking know man, they're being super butt hurt about all this.

PGDynasty24
08-03-2010, 04:19 PM
I was wondering why the past few days have felt so peaceful on here

koriwhat
08-03-2010, 04:24 PM
i'm bored... but at least there's no more bs running rampant in this forum.

Leetonidas
08-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Funny how they're all circle jerking each other in the troll forum claiming victory, saying there has been no intelligent basketball discussion. I don't know about you guys, but without all the "lol stinky paki, lol calf tats, hi ashraf," etc going on, there is some nice discussion. People need to stop trying to bait them though.

Let those miserable fucks wallow in their own sense of superiority. It's all they have in their lives.

Dex
08-03-2010, 04:27 PM
The other members of the "Mav krew" have boycotted posting in the NBA forum for a month due to Kori Ellis calling their trolling weak.

Is that really why? What a bunch of chumps. I thought this place seemed particularly tolerable lately.

I go on vacation for a week and miss all the damn action.

Leetonidas
08-03-2010, 04:32 PM
According to them it's because everyone complains they ruin the NBA forum, even someone within their krew according to Kori, and they are doing this to give us a chance to raise the bar, so to speak. However, in their minds, this will only prove that they are superior posters and that without them the level of basketball discussion will plummet even further.

I was getting tired of seeing random posters' pictures/names posted. I mean really, that's your best troll tactic? Posting someone's name and picture? :rolleyes

Thompson
08-03-2010, 05:24 PM
That's kinda gay. What's the point?

This is kind of a slow month anyway. If they really want to prove their point, they'd do it for a year. That would teach us.

koriwhat
08-03-2010, 05:27 PM
it's been nice these past few days to say the least.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
08-03-2010, 05:27 PM
I actually thought the NBA forum would blow with them gone, but surprisingly its pretty enjoyable

Shank
08-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Shit. Now I'll be labeled as an outcast.

On the Internet.

IronMexican
08-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Shit. Now I'll be labeled as an outcast.

On the Internet.

I doubt they'd outcast you or anything.

Dex
08-03-2010, 07:53 PM
According to them it's because everyone complains they ruin the NBA forum, even someone within their krew according to Kori, and they are doing this to give us a chance to raise the bar, so to speak. However, in their minds, this will only prove that they are superior posters and that without them the level of basketball discussion will plummet even further.

I was getting tired of seeing random posters' pictures/names posted. I mean really, that's your best troll tactic? Posting someone's name and picture? :rolleyes

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. They'll come back in a month, see the NBA Forum uncluttered with their nonsense, then claim it's lame because the nonsense is all they care about.

Might as well just enjoy the month of serenity and wait for the season to start.

SomeCallMeTim
08-03-2010, 09:25 PM
If you are organizing and participating in a boycott of an NBA forum, something has gone horribly wrong in your life.

mffl89
08-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Haha I was wondering why no Mavs fans posted about the 06 finals and the 07 playoffs in that "your team's darkest moment" thread.

eisfeld
08-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Haha I was wondering why no Mavs fans posted about the 06 finals and the 07 playoffs in that "your team's darkest moment" thread.

Try asking this question to yourselves when your team goes 11 wins, is backdoor swept in the finals,becomes the first 1st seed to lose to the 8th plus losing to the 7th as 2nd...

Pretty fucking hard mate

Page one of the thread you mentioned ;)