PDA

View Full Version : Gino is a monster

Xolotl
05-17-2005, 11:52 PM
Damn Ginobili went off on the Sonics. I can't even say how good that feels to see him driving to the lane and taking all the hard knocks after the last game. I'm sure they will keep it up in order to close out the series on Thursday.

My favorite part of his line in this game is the fact he only had 1 TO, and 5 missed shots he was on fire.

But, on a down note am I the only one that thinks the Spurs need to make sure to limit the Offensive rebounds the Sonics had? I mean damn Wilkins had 5 by himself and he's not even a starter.

mattyc
05-18-2005, 12:45 AM
But, on a down note am I the only one that thinks the Spurs need to make sure to limit the Offensive rebounds the Sonics had? I mean damn Wilkins had 5 by himself and he's not even a starter.
I haven't looked at the stats but from what I saw on TV - they could say the same about us!

Manu20
05-18-2005, 12:48 AM
The sonics had 13 offensive rebounds and Spurs had 15.

Xolotl
05-18-2005, 07:12 AM
The sonics had 13 offensive rebounds and Spurs had 15.

Well we should have more since the Spurs have the size on the inside. What Im saying is Wilkins had 5 and Ridnour had 3. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about the outcome. But, 8 offensive boards by the Sonics guards. That doesn't stick out to anyone else? When all but 3 came from the Spurs big men. Maybe it's just me. :lol

fonzy16
05-18-2005, 07:23 AM
Would spurs without Manu be fishing already? what you think?

go spurs go!

nkdlunch
05-18-2005, 08:50 AM
^ Of course.