PDA

View Full Version : Joe Johnson got a stripper pregnant

Kevin Durant 35
08-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Joe Johnson is a very wealthy man.. He just signed a ridiculous contract to stay and play with the Atlanta Hawks.. His girlfriend Wynter.. not so rich.. According to various reports, the chick worked at Atlanta's strip club Magic City.. Joe met Wynter.. Which might or might not be her real name, and the rest is history.. Wynter is pregs and living with Joe in his ginormous house in ATL.. Sometines stripping does pay.. another wonderful rags to riches story.. Good luck on taking the Magic from Magic City

Kevin Durant 35
08-03-2010, 10:17 PM
link coming

lefty
08-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Wynter has got to be her real name

Man JJ jas a sweet release

CubanMustGo
08-03-2010, 10:19 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/joe-johnson-wynter.jpg

Red Hawk #21
08-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Was the Pussy that good that you couldn't strap up JJ??

InRareForm
08-03-2010, 10:22 PM
^ that cuban .gif was my exact feelings about this.

Darrin
08-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Joe Johnson is a very wealthy man.. He just signed a ridiculous contract to stay and play with the Atlanta Hawks.. His girlfriend Wynter.. not so rich.. According to various reports, the chick worked at Atlanta's strip club Magic City.. Joe met Wynter.. Which might or might not be her real name, and the rest is history.. Wynter is pregs and living with Joe in his ginormous house in ATL.. Sometines stripping does pay.. another wonderful rags to riches story.. Good luck on taking the Magic from Magic City

Does Atlanta have an unusually hot stripper-club scene? This is like the third story I have seen about their strippers and high-profile celebrities.

Kevin Durant 35
08-03-2010, 10:24 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/joe-johnson-stripper-girlfriend-pregnant/

Kevin Durant 35
08-03-2010, 10:25 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/joe-johnson-stripper-girlfriend-pregnant/

Damn wtf is wrong with my link

jason54858
08-03-2010, 10:26 PM
If that picture Cubanmustgo got is her. I'd real pissed off shes taken photoshoots and shit

CubanMustGo
08-03-2010, 10:28 PM
That's her.

http://www.terezowens.com/joe-johnsons-stripper-girlfriend-pregnant/

Koolaid_Man
08-03-2010, 10:54 PM

ohhh shit....Dude took this seriously:

Joe could be a great if he left the weed alone....

FhLxvVbzZi0

redzero
08-03-2010, 10:58 PM
There's probably a lame joke about making a shot that can be used here.

Venti Quattro
08-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Joe Johnson does not look happy in that picture.

IronMexican
08-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Does Atlanta have an unusually hot stripper-club scene? This is like the third story I have seen about their strippers and high-profile celebrities.

Well established they do. I remember watching an NFL story a couple years ago about NFL players marking they're visit to Atlanta for that very reason.

SomeCallMeTim
08-04-2010, 12:05 AM
There's probably a lame joke about making a shot that can be used here.

Johnson... shooting the ball... taking it to the hole... too many double entendres, head will asplode.

DaDakota
08-04-2010, 12:06 AM
TMac has 2 baby mommas outside of marriage...

That male pregnancy pill needs to hurry up...

DD

DaDakota
08-04-2010, 12:11 AM
It's called a condom you fucking gook.

Nah, there is a new pill that stops the sperm from being able to impregnate a woman.

And it is Mr. Gook to you, sunshine.

DD

greyforest
08-04-2010, 03:46 AM
FhLxvVbzZi0

lKcr5vkOxNs

Obstructed_View
08-04-2010, 09:09 AM

In Atlanta there's sex in the champagne room.

hater
08-04-2010, 09:32 AM

you got that right. Bitches are pretty smart there too. A regular joe like me can easily spend $500+ in there cause those chicks are damn smart and tricky

Indazone
08-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Here’s a fairy tale story that rivals the romantic movie “Pretty Woman.” Joe Johnson is a NBA star that just signed a $119 million contract with the Atlanta Hawks. Wynter is a hard working woman trying to make it in this dog eat dog world while looking for love. When these two met, there was an instant attraction. Was it was Joe’s charming smile or was it his bulging wallet that captured Wynter’s heart? Was it Wynter’s zest for life or her jiggly badonk slamming on to Joe’s crotch as she gave him a lap dance? You see, Wynter was a stripper in the ATL. Wynter went from stripper to a lot richer with her wooing of Joe Johnson. Now Wynter has really hit the jackpot because not only is she Joe’s boo, she’s also his future baby’s mama. That’s right, the once stripper is now pushing a Range Rover. Sounds like a storybook romance to me.

From Media Takeout:

You see, before meeting Joe, Wynter worked for tips – at Atlanta’s stripclub Magic City. While working there, she met Joe and the two hit it off. The two had a WHIRLWIND ROMANCE, during which time Wynter got pregnant.

He should have had no sex in the champagne room and saved himself millions of dollars…http://network.yardbarker.com/All_Sports/article_external/Joe_Johnson_Is_In_Love_With_A_Stripper/2992283

Brazil
08-04-2010, 09:48 AM
nba basketball player doing what he is supposed to do, nothing to see here

AFBlue
08-04-2010, 09:52 AM

Went to a bachelor party a couple years back in ATL...big fan.

Sportcamper
08-04-2010, 11:54 AM

They have a club in Buckhead the size of a Wall mart…Private rooms et all…You have to be hot to work there…On Saturday the place is packed...Good for Wynter…I am happy that she is retiring her clear heels at such a young age…

nkdlunch
08-04-2010, 12:10 PM
hoes fall in love too.

I think Joe Johnson's hoe gave me a couple lap dances back in the day

lebomb
08-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Ho's that dont make it out of that business by 30 usually serve life terms. I know a girl that worked at a restaurant when she was 18, someone talked her into getting a job at Hooters because of her massive rack, she then graduated to stripping 2yrs later to pay for school :rolleyes, now she is 37yrs old.......still rippin her top off. :toast

760Spursfan
08-04-2010, 12:22 PM
nba basketball player doing what he is supposed to do, nothing to see here

+1

I've been to a few places out there Strokers(never go on Wed. amateur night:vomit:), Roosters, Body Tap(was the only non black person there), Gold Rush and I have to say that the best one that I went to was Cheetah's. The hottest girls IMO.

Fabbs
08-04-2010, 05:25 PM
^ that cuban .gif was my exact feelings about this.
Who is the chick in your avatar?
More photos? :tongue