PDA

View Full Version : Spurs have absolutely no shot at the title

BUMP
08-04-2010, 09:20 AM
Funny seeing all the hope now that they signed a copy of Fabricio Oberto, who won MVP in one of the worst leagues in the world. Tim Duncan is one of the most overrated players of all time and would be ringless if he didn't have one of the most stacked rosters of all time. Now that they are getting older, the 2004 FIBA quitter is getting exposed.

Give Rasheed Wallace those rosters and he wins 4 if not more.

lol Splitter the savior

lol Spurs

lebomb
08-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Funny seeing all the hope now that they signed a copy of Fabricio Oberto, who won MVP in one of the worst leagues in the world. Tim Duncan is one of the most overrated players of all time and would be ringless if he didn't have one of the most stacked rosters of all time. Now that they are getting older, the 2004 FIBA quitter is getting exposed.

lol Splitter the savior

lol Spurs

4 rings >>>>>>>>>> "0" rings

Em-City
08-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Sheed >>>> Dirk

8FOR!3
08-04-2010, 09:31 AM

lol Splitter the savior

lol Spurs

Fabricio Oberto is an NBA Champion. So shouldn't it be...

LOL Dirk

hater
08-04-2010, 09:36 AM
yet they're still better than the Mavs

:lol backdoor sweep

Brazil
08-04-2010, 09:37 AM
lol boycott

in2deep
08-04-2010, 09:40 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/crystal-taylor-mug-shot.jpg

Tito_Trinidad
08-04-2010, 09:41 AM
0 RINGS :rollin:rollin:rollin

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 09:52 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/pwnjoo1/1258903003471.jpg

Obvious shitty troll is obvious.

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Also,

lol 4-2

My Fault
08-04-2010, 09:57 AM
BUMP must be getting bored. I'm sure some idiot will bite.

lefty
08-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Mavcrew attack !!!!!

Hide your children and wives !

And your championship rings !!!

bigzak25
08-04-2010, 10:19 AM
nice troll job bump.

but you are way off in your assertions.

Matt Bonner is a better player than Sheed at this point.

Tim Duncan helped build the roster.

You want stacked cheaters, look no further than the logo sending Gasol to LA or McHale sending Garnett to Boston.

The Spurs will do it the old fashion way, and beat both LA and Boston this year to reclaim the Championship.

Bookmark this thread for that fateful June 2011 day, when I expect you to bump your butt on out of here forever.

:flag:

GinobiliForTres
08-04-2010, 10:33 AM
lol 4-2
lol 4 rings-0 rings
lol Carlisle
lol Dirk Noringski

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 10:35 AM
lol Roddy "Tiny Archibald" Beabouis

GinobiliForTres
08-04-2010, 10:36 AM
lol he scored 44 points.

against the Warriors.

Drachen
08-04-2010, 10:42 AM
I guess your circle jerk in the basement got boring, is that right bump?

Whisky Dog
08-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Rofl bump's so bored with the Rangers shitty offense he put out a failed troll job.

yavozerb
08-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Rofl bump's so bored with the Rangers shitty offense he put out a failed troll job.

Wow, I thought the rangers offense was one of the best in mlb..Other than that this thread is really dumb

benefactor
08-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Not sure about everything else...but I pretty much agree with the thread title.

nkdlunch
08-04-2010, 12:17 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1023/1343106030_9321e18895.jpg

Cane
08-04-2010, 12:18 PM
http://smartasssports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Dez-Bryant.jpg

Killakobe81
08-04-2010, 12:24 PM
LOL funny these Mavs guys for a no title having ass group they talk mad "ish"

Like the guy in HS school who talks about how many girls he is bangin', but in reality he thinks tits feel like "bags of sand" ...

lebomb
08-04-2010, 12:26 PM

Like the guy in HS school who talks about how many girls he is bangin', but in reality he thinks tits feel like "bags of sand" ...

:lmao

BUMP
08-04-2010, 12:28 PM

Yeah that post was pretty funny, almost as funny as a school not even having a football team

lebomb
08-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Even though I highly doubt it...................IF, IF the Mavs ever win a single title..........they will probably call themselves the greatest and most successful NBA franchise ever.

BUMP
08-04-2010, 12:34 PM
The NBA existed before 2-1-2008????:(:(

Cane
08-04-2010, 12:35 PM

:lol :toast

fraga
08-04-2010, 12:36 PM
I was about to get mad until I saw what team the OP is going for....mahahahaha...that's just too funny now...

dbestpro
08-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Wart, growth, mole, pimple, boil, zit, cyst, carbuncle, abcess, pustule, eruption, mass, furuncle, tumor, and hematoma's are all bumps.

Dunc n Dave
08-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Bump is just mad that no one in the NBA Forum is beggin for him and his Krew to come back. There's actually some good bball talk going on in there for once with the shitty trolls on vacation.

greyforest
08-04-2010, 01:38 PM

lol Splitter the savior

lol Spurs

lol Mavs

will_spurs
08-04-2010, 01:41 PM
Bump is just mad that no one in the NBA Forum is beggin for him and his Krew to come back. There's actually some good bball talk going on in there for once with the shitty trolls on vacation.

You mean, like the Pau vs Dirk thread? :lol

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 01:43 PM

lol Splitter the savior

lol Spurs

i don't understand how you even contemplated coming up with this thread let alone posting it considering the team you support. mind boggling!

you say, "funny seeing all the hope now that they signed a copy of fab", but in reality even with no nba experience yet splitter is better than dallas' whole front line. i guarantee it!

then you go on to say duncan is overrated... by who? spurs fans? of course but his nba career totally backs up our claims.

and if the spurs are getting older than what are the mavs getting?

keep trollin' you bum.

Nash2TimeMVp
08-04-2010, 01:46 PM
not gonna lie, this did not go as planned

Sean Cagney
08-04-2010, 01:49 PM
:lol

Mavs fans are a bunch of clowns like their owner. They run their mouths like they are a great team and Spurs suck when they haven't sniffed a title since 06 when up 2-0 in the finals! Since then? First round exits mainly :lol

Venti Quattro
08-04-2010, 02:04 PM
tbh the mavs have the same level of "shot" as the spurs have

but good job trolling mav krew

lol 2006 champs

BUMP
08-04-2010, 02:04 PM
i don't understand how you even contemplated coming up with this thread let alone posting it considering the team you support. mind boggling!

you say, "funny seeing all the hope now that they signed a copy of fab", but in reality even with no nba experience yet splitter is better than dallas' whole front line. i guarantee it!

then you go on to say duncan is overrated... by who? spurs fans? of course but his nba career totally backs up our claims.

and if the spurs are getting older than what are the mavs getting?

keep trollin' you bum.

i suppose it's funny, i don't know. seems pretty standard these days unless you're in construction or some shit. computer + desk + phone + handling money = my job and my other job consists of screen press + screens + paint.

there's no shame in my game. i'm not embarrassed about making money.

BUMP
08-04-2010, 02:06 PM
bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

bitches & blunts!

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 02:06 PM
^ i hope you get banned. how's the strike going btw?

BUMP
08-04-2010, 02:09 PM
^ i hope you get banned. how's the strike going btw?

to all those who love to hate... keep on keepin' on... but no matter how much you hate on me whether it be my tattoos, my long hair or my job(s), you're no better. you can go on and hate all you want but in the end you and yours probably spend more time than i do here at ST and instead of contributing here you find time to start threads about me, shit on me, and try to humiliate me but in the end it's all about me. if you're spending that much time thinking about a dude you know what you are. facts are facts fag squad and you can't dispute them if they are plain as day.

keep on hatin' but i'll never let you suck not even one of my balls. what a bunch of fags yall are!

to all those who love to hate... keep on keepin' on... but no matter how much you hate on me whether it be my tattoos, my long hair or my job(s), you're no better. you can go on and hate all you want but in the end you and yours probably spend more time than i do here at ST and instead of contributing here you find time to start threads about me, shit on me, and try to humiliate me but in the end it's all about me. if you're spending that much time thinking about a dude you know what you are. facts are facts fag squad and you can't dispute them if they are plain as day.

keep on hatin' but i'll never let you suck not even one of my balls. what a bunch of fags yall are!

BUMP
08-04-2010, 02:11 PM
as far as i can tell mavs_man_41 is a gorilla but the rest of yall? probably a bunch of bitches.

you can sit here and give me shit daily, posting photos i posted months ago, rag on me left and right but what seems to be the norm around here is yall are bitches who can't show their face at ST. can dish it out but can't take it, huh?

out of all of you i have a bit of respect for mavs_man_41 and no respect for fag ass gay hardy wearing fpoonsie but atleast he and mavs_man_41 have shown themselves here. what about the rest of you, too scared that what you post may be better material than my scrawny legs?

stop acting like yall are the shit when truth is you're pussies.

oh and when did lol, crofl, and the rest of those acronyms become cool? lol fags!

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 02:11 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/drolian/trollin.jpg

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 02:12 PM
anyhow... spurs have as good of a chance as the rest of the league. there's been no games played yet and the spurs are in better position to take it all over more than 1/2 of the league. here's to hoping for the best!

BUMP
08-04-2010, 02:13 PM
anyhow... spurs have as good of a chance as the rest of the league. there's been no games played yet and the spurs are in better position to take it all over more than 1/2 of the league. here's to hoping for the best!

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

tdunk21
08-04-2010, 02:19 PM
:flipoff

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 02:26 PM
:flipoff

you can't have a conversation without them wacky mav fans getting "butthurt" and then proceeding to troll instead of adding substance to their own freakin' thread. wtf?!

but they make the forums special, in a retarded way.

Guajalote
08-04-2010, 02:27 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x309/Guajalote/hannibal.jpg

Hannibal Lecter- "You still wake up sometimes, don't you? You wake up in the dark and see the choking of the Mavs."

BUMP- "Yes."

Hannibal Lecter- "And you think if you troll SpursTalk, you could make it stop, don't you? You think if the Spurs lose, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful choking of the Mavs."

BUMP- "I don't know. I don't know."

Hannibal Lecter- "Thank you, BUMP. Thank you."

:flag:

Killakobe81
08-04-2010, 02:28 PM
yes it did ...for me it started in 1980 when Magic won his first title and I watched my first game ...

It also ended for the Mavs around that time ...since Magic cockblocked the Mavs from even sniffing a title in the 80's ..

In the 90's the Mavs were still reeling from the "cocaine is a helluva drug" days...and though they have 10 straight 50 wins seasons the Spurs and Lakers (again) have blocked their path this past one ...

the one time they DID break-through ...well we all know what happened ...

BTW I watched some great Mavs teams:

Ro Blackmon
James donaldson
Sam Perkins
Scherempf
Brad Davis
Derek harper
Mark aguirre
Roy tarpley

Can you say the same?
I also watched in 1985 as your "storied franchise" passed up Karl Malone to draft Schrempf and Pass up Joe dumars, Terry porter and AC Green to draft Uwe Blab IIRC ....

Nice job.

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 02:28 PM
^ haha

BUMP
08-04-2010, 02:31 PM
yes it did ...for me it started in 1980 when Magic won his first title and I watched my first game ...

It also ended for the Mavs around that time ...since Magic cockblocked the Mavs from even sniffing a title in the 80's ..

In the 90's the Mavs were still reeling from the "cocaine is a helluva drug" days...and though they have 10 straight 50 wins seasons the Spurs and Lakers (again) have blocked their path this past one ...

the one time they DID break-through ...well we all know what happened ...

BTW I watched some great Mavs teams:

Ro Blackmon
James donaldson
Sam Perkins
Scherempf
Brad Davis
Derek harper
Mark aguirre
Roy tarpley

Can you say the same?
I also watched in 1985 as your "storied franchise" passed up Karl Malone to draft Schrempf and Pass up Joe dumars, Terry porter and AC Green to draft Uwe Blab IIRC ....

Nice job.

Wikipedia does wonders for the post-Gasol Laker fan

lol join date
lol 2-12-2008

BUMP
08-04-2010, 02:33 PM
^ haha

blind and dumb... that explains it.

if capris = pulled up pant legs, then sure, i wear capris. i like socks, what can i say? i still have my hair and feel like keeping it long, it is what it is. my metabolism is crazy fast. btw, i'm 5'9" and about 145-150 lbs now.... oh shit, i shrunk! my tattoos are the best! the spurs are the best! my calfs kick ass! gotta love the pinocha!

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 02:44 PM

lol join date
lol 2-12-2008

join date has nothing to do with when a fan became a fan.

i found this site back in like 2004-2005 i believe but i've been a spurs fan since i can remember. shit, i even played on the court vs the coyote when i was 6 or 7 and there was no internet back then.

the lol thing is played out.

BUMP
08-04-2010, 02:46 PM
join date has nothing to do with when a fan became a fan.

Does getting calf tats make you a real fan?

fraga
08-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Yeah coming from a Mavs fan...an attempted insult doesn't really care any weight...that's like a retarded kid calling someone stupid...

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Does getting calf tats make you a real fan?

no and even i can admit that. getting tattoos was a decision i made not because it would somehow prove i am a fan.

any other un-clever replies you got up your sleeves you want to ask?

cheguevara
08-04-2010, 03:08 PM

lol Splitter the savior

lol Spurs

http://stuff.pyzam.com/funnypics/1/babywrongs.jpg

Chillen
08-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Yes they do, it may not be highly likely but they have the championship experience and Tim Duncan. They could easily upset a Western Conference powerhouse in a playoff series, many expected the Mavericks to roll to a WCF matchup with the Lakers in 2010 playoffs and the Spurs axed them in the 1st round.

They are still a threat.

Silver&Black
08-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Yeah that post was pretty funny, almost as funny as a school not even having a football team

Your right that is pretty funny....but not near as funny as having a fan of a franchise with 0 rings is telling fans of a franchise with 4 of them that they have "no shot at the title".

Have you forgotten that asswhippin the Spurs put on the Mavs last playoffs??? Guess by that notion....Mavs have absolutely no shot at the title either.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

Silver&Black
08-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Yes they do, it may not be highly likely but they have the championship experience and Tim Duncan. They could easily upset a Western Conference powerhouse in a playoff series, many expected the Mavericks to roll to a WCF matchup with the Lakers in 2010 playoffs and the Spurs axed them in the 1st round.

They are still a threat.

:toast Very well said....

BUMP
08-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Dallas has the same number of championships as koriwhat has high school diplomas

koriwhat
08-04-2010, 03:20 PM
Dallas has the same number of championships as koriwhat has high school diplomas

0. correct!

dallas has the same number of championships as bump has witty comments.

btw, i'm done conversing with you. i've tried to converse with you without this becoming a troll job but it never fails. you're a) most likely a youngin' who gets some weird pleasure out of trollin' or b) just a complete dumbass. whether it's A or B doesn't matter because you, unlike what the mavs crew says about yall raising the bar, have nothing of substance to add to any conversation here and you prove that with your trollin'.

good day dipshit!

BUMP
08-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Take this with you

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4134J324RWL.jpg

Muser
08-04-2010, 03:37 PM
You can really seperate the decent posters from the retarded ones with these threads tbh

sabar
08-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Lame. Same old and tired material. No one wants to hear the same joke after reading it 3,000 times on the NBA forum. How long do you think you can roll out lol-threads and copy-pastes before its done?

Not funny or witty. KBP is a far better troll and he isn't even trying.

badfish22
08-04-2010, 04:01 PM
http://smartasssports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Dez-Bryant.jpg

Even though I highly doubt it...................IF, IF the Mavs ever win a single title..........they will probably call themselves the greatest and most successful NBA franchise ever.

I was about to get mad until I saw what team the OP is going for....mahahahaha...that's just too funny now...

Wart, growth, mole, pimple, boil, zit, cyst, carbuncle, abcess, pustule, eruption, mass, furuncle, tumor, and hematoma's are all bumps.

lol Mavs

:lol

Mavs fans are a bunch of clowns like their owner. They run their mouths like they are a great team and Spurs suck when they haven't sniffed a title since 06 when up 2-0 in the finals! Since then? First round exits mainly :lol

Sheed >>>> Dirk

lol boycott

0 RINGS :rollin:rollin:rollin

:lmao trolled.

Cane
08-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Lame. Same old and tired material. No one wants to hear the same joke after reading it 3,000 times on the NBA forum. How long do you think you can roll out lol-threads and copy-pastes before its done?

:toast

My Fault
08-04-2010, 04:02 PM

They are still a threat.

Hi Tracker :cooldevil

SpursTillTheEnd
08-04-2010, 04:04 PM
yall know BUMP is a fat ass whiteboy right..... bump bitch ass made this thread cuz he got mad his fat ass mama ate his twinkies

Don Ready
08-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Take this with you

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4134J324RWL.jpg

How many times a week do you use this one? You have as much creativity as the Mavs have a shot at a title.

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 04:16 PM
:lmao trolled.

lol doesn't know what trolling is

Though you're a Mavkrew faggot, so that's no surprise.

badfish22
08-04-2010, 04:17 PM

lol saying this but 1000 spurfans fell for it. Including you.

Cane
08-04-2010, 04:18 PM
lol saying this but 1000 spurfans fell for it. Including you.

:rolleyes

dbreiden83080
08-04-2010, 04:22 PM
Duly noted..

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 04:25 PM

ghazi never talks any trash against his beloved team or the mavs krew, instead it was some korean faggot who kept deriding other krew members including ghazi. not being considered a founding father isn't a rue at all considering the impurity of the current mavs krew. i think it must be a big shame for the decent members to be along with some faggots (like badfish22) on the same krew, so it's not a wonder we've seen many of them determined to quit the krew..

Even your krew doesn't like you faggot.

badfish22
08-04-2010, 05:51 PM
lol taking Rogues opinion.

lol lazy mexican stoner

Cool2LOVE
08-04-2010, 06:12 PM
I don't know who's job it was to give Bump a hug growing up, but they failed miserably.

John Terry
08-04-2010, 06:27 PM

lol lazy mexican stoner

as the whole world (including some traditional commies like china and russia) have agreed on the fact that North Korea is one of the biggest asshole country in all the international affairs of the world, many of the goodies just tend to overlook the simple truth that Koreans are all of the same breed and there's no absolute difference between the northerners and southerners. The southerners are pretty much wealthier than the north, which IMHO is basically the result of south's friendship with US and the vast subsidies from US. North Koreans have been acting like bitches testing the world's limit of tolerance, which disgusts the people who love peace and who hate dictatorship. TBH all koreans including both southerners and northerners share the same instinct of a slut and have the common appetite of causing messes, especially the truculent immigrants who post their semi-bath pics on the internet.

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 06:37 PM

lol lazy mexican stoner

lol korea

BUMP
08-04-2010, 06:38 PM

lol lazy mexican stoner

you take this shit way too serious.

are you kidding me? the "failures of late will be remembered"? haha... maybe only to the few here who follow me around trying to get a lick of my magic stick. yeah you know who you are you man-leg lovin' fags.

oh and i should stop replying/posting because i am so humiliated by yall? is this what you really think? ha!

the funny thing is, i could delete my account here now or just simply never reply to any of yall and who's going to care one way or the other? the only ones here who would cry are you and the rest of the fag squad. i make your days more interesting because obviously yall don't have much to do but sit here at ST and heckle someone for a couple tattoos you don't like.

check it... i don't give a fuck! have fun!

ohmwrecker
08-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Suckas!

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 06:40 PM
Hey BUMP, I always wondered, why is your name a lighter shade of blue than all of the other Maverick fans on the board?

ohmwrecker
08-04-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey BUMP, I always wondered, why is your name a lighter shade of blue than all of the other Maverick fans on the board?

It represents the airiness in his loafers.

badfish22
08-04-2010, 06:42 PM
lol korea

lol taking Rogues schtick

lol lazy mexican stoner

BUMP
08-04-2010, 06:43 PM

tattoo placement... give me a fuckin' break.

you got nothing original just like the dipshit before you and the dipshit before him and the dipshit who started the whole dipshit crew you belong to. bunch of sheep. follow the leader cause you can't think for yourself. hey hitler had a following too. dumbasses!

why don't you comment on the movie and less on some guy's legs. fag!

ohmwrecker
08-04-2010, 06:44 PM

lol lazy mexican stoner

lol knowing way too much about other posters
lol get a job
lol mom, more pizza rolls!

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 06:45 PM

lol lazy mexican stoner

lol taking stretch's schtick

lol being an outcast in your own online krew

lol being in an online krew

lol gook-eyed faggot

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 06:47 PM
lol knowing way too much about other posters
lol get a job
lol mom, more pizza rolls!

He knows nothing about me other than I frequently smoke cannabis and am half Mexican. Hence you get "lol lazy mexican stoner"

ohmwrecker
08-04-2010, 06:50 PM
He knows nothing about me other than I frequently smoke cannabis and am half Mexican. Hence you get "lol lazy mexican stoner"

That is too much. Plus, once you know the Mexican part, the marijuana is a given.

Leetonidas
08-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Actually I'm fairly sure he just reads stretch's "lol stoner beaner" posts and goes from there, due to his inability to form original ideas. But he is Korean, so it's understandable.

John Terry
08-04-2010, 07:00 PM

lol lazy mexican stoner

I think i'll persuade myself to show you some basic respect if you're able to find out some other vocabularies from your sodomite lexicon except "lazy mexican stoner" etc.... I'm not sure whether your from the north korea or the south, i don't care either, I just cannot disagree it's pretty GAY to post one's semi-nude pics on the Internets, the Internets.

badfish22
08-04-2010, 07:18 PM

I also know your from San Antonio, hence Mexican.

Blackjack
08-04-2010, 07:27 PM
http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Joe-Wilson-You-Lie-photo.jpg

YOU LIE!!!

ezau
08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
as far as i can tell mavs_man_41 is a gorilla but the rest of yall? probably a bunch of bitches.

you can sit here and give me shit daily, posting photos i posted months ago, rag on me left and right but what seems to be the norm around here is yall are bitches who can't show their face at ST. can dish it out but can't take it, huh?

out of all of you i have a bit of respect for mavs_man_41 and no respect for fag ass gay hardy wearing fpoonsie but atleast he and mavs_man_41 have shown themselves here. what about the rest of you, too scared that what you post may be better material than my scrawny legs?

stop acting like yall are the shit when truth is you're pussies.

oh and when did lol, crofl, and the rest of those acronyms become cool? lol fags!

so it's a troll thread in a troll thread? Take this shit away from the Spurs forum.

bobby4germany
08-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Lol bump

ezau
08-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Koreans have always been the whipping boys of the Japanese.

Killakobe81
08-05-2010, 12:14 AM

lol join date
lol 2-12-2008

Yes, join date = fan date solid reasoning there genius ...

Leonard Curse
08-05-2010, 08:12 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/crystal-taylor-mug-shot.jpg

:vomit:

lotr1trekkie
08-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Is Mark Cuban trolling again!!!!!!!!!!!!

koriwhat
08-05-2010, 09:21 AM
How many times a week do you use this one? You have as much creativity as the Mavs have a shot at a title.

he probably has mommy rub it on his fat ass 3 times a day. with all that junk in his trunk the chaffing must be unbearable.