PDA

View Full Version : I must leave this website due to SPURS politics and Radio

MouseOnSports
07-11-2004, 12:47 AM
As you know KTSA has Chris Duel, A Huge Spurs fan,

The man has a radio show and plans to make sure thatSpursTalk is #1 on his show, but due to the business of radio?

The Ticket (clear Channel) and Infinity radio(KTSA) don't see eye to eye?

I was told to pick a side, Since WOAI will not allow Anyone who calls KTSA on there show via radio/TV/WWW?

we at KTSA feel that is low class since many spur fans don't care about politics they just want to celebrate a 2005 NBA Championship.

So with That said I told WOAI to kiss my Ass,
and Like Jay Howard I will not give in to Satan,

So Since Kori is associated with Cyber Bob and Spurs Zone I had no choice but to Show some class by accepting KTSA's offer to lead San Antonio in Sports radio as we search for a CO host,
You will share the Mic with me jay Howard. I look forward to riding and going to GTG's I just can't be part of the Clear Channel GIG.

I hope you understand as we move on to the new era,

Thank you FSP
But I ride the fence no more.
mouse

http://www.chrisduel.com/KTSA.gif

Ps: I am the original Drama Queen of the www

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-Prays-at-night.jpg

KoriEllis
07-11-2004, 12:51 AM
:sleep

If Chris Duel posts here and I post at his site, then I think you can post at both. But if you feel that you must choose sides, then go ahead.

But maybe you should have some class, as you say, and remember who was willing to come to your house at 3am to bring you $25 so that your girlfriend's daughter could have milk in her breakfast cereal.

And just so you don't have to waste your energy and defy loyalty with another post here, I can rack myself.

^^ RACK ^^

Solid D
07-11-2004, 12:54 AM
Do what you need to do. Then come back strong with one of your alias' if nothing else. Just not the one that pretends to be your neighbor getting onto you about cutting your grass.

Johnny Blaze 47
07-11-2004, 01:01 AM
You ride the fence no more...?

So you're going to stay a Mavs fan, then?

IcemanCometh
07-11-2004, 01:03 AM
I, for one, welcome our new faith based corporate overlords

herbivorefemale
07-11-2004, 02:45 AM
kinda going out of your way to tell kori your not posting here, don't you think?

a man of such class seems like he's going out of his way to turn his back on (what seems to be) a true friend.

and i doubt ktsa cares what the hell you do on fsp.

this is low, even for you.

SequSpur
07-11-2004, 02:46 AM
Bye.

:rolleyes

Guru of Nothing
07-11-2004, 02:52 AM
Just be sure to pay your $50 into the fantasy football jackpot.

arkeen3
07-11-2004, 03:02 AM
I thought Mouse retired over a year ago. Is he trying to be like Michael Jordan?

Truthsayer
07-11-2004, 05:01 AM
Soap opera.

Mouse, I thought you were above that.

Pooh
07-11-2004, 07:26 AM
The day Mouse becomes a co-host of a talk-radio show will be the day I become a Spurs fan once again.

Johnny Blaze 47
07-11-2004, 08:15 AM
Sadly, with radio in San Antonio, I'm going to have to hold Pooh to that statement.

I call for the classic heading to be given to this thread on that statement alone.

herbivorefemale
07-26-2004, 04:46 AM
hey mousebitch,

why don't you tell them what the real reason is?

CharliesTicket
07-26-2004, 05:44 AM
I had sex with Kori. Ok now are your happy?

who do you want me to have sex with so you will leave this website?
Your mother? I already did ,how you think you got here?

Besides the hole in the rubber theory....

http://n3sport.no/Downloads/55200/pics/trick1.gif

KoriEllis
08-13-2004, 06:00 PM
*bump*

Ah, the life of a drama queen. :wink

MouseOnSports
08-13-2004, 06:21 PM
You have no Idea of the Dramma.

WOAI and Infinty radio now that's dramma,

I notice your not on KTSA things that make you go Ummmmm

tells us Kori why your not on KTSA? and leave out the Dramma alsohttp://www.sahoops.net/smilies/lmao.gif

MouseOnSports
08-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Psssst Kori your supposed to respond with a cool come back lets keep the dramma going.... where is HerbAforFemale when you need her?:smokin2

Chris Duel
08-14-2004, 06:55 PM
I notice your not on KTSA things that make you go Ummmmm

My understanding is that Kori has a relationship with WOAI and News 4 and Clear Channel.

I respect that and would not do anything to jeopardize that relationship.

However, if Kori ever becomes a Free Agent, I would do everything within my power to see that KTSA swaps her up in a heartbeat.

Not only would she be a regular on my show, but I suspect she would have a prominent presence with our Sports Department.

Kori Rocks.

3rdCoast
02-04-2006, 04:18 AM
What a thread...

CharlieMac
02-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Action packed.

grindmouse
07-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Any updates?