PDA

View Full Version : Roger Huerta in a street fight

Creepn
08-05-2010, 12:40 AM
http://www.tmz.com/videos?########=true&mediaKey=06122435-fea9-4358-91eb-330a87db4f24&isShareURL=true

Dude sucker punches a girl from behind and knocks her down. Roger sees this and starts to confront the dude. Roger somehow knocks the dude down (I heard by a kick to the head) and head stomps the guy while hes on the ground unconscious.

Watching this video, Roger is a fucking pussy. First of all, if you a martial arts master and KNOWN for it, you should NOT be fighting anybody unless your life was threatened. Roger was just aching for a fight by the way he was trying to provoke a thug who wasn't trying to fight him. THEN, he sucker punches the thug while the thug was trying to fend off somebody going for him. Then an even more cowardly act, he head stomps the guy while he's out cold on the ground.

What a pussy move. Fuck you Huerta. And Fuck the thug for hitting a girl from behind. But fuck Huerta. Maybe that girl did something that warrants getting hit I dunno.

Mr Dio
08-05-2010, 01:10 AM
What happened in the time from apprx 29 secs to 39 secs of the clip? IDK. Who does for sure?
I see that when both parties come into frame again they are sans top shirts & ready to go.
Did the Bad Ass who knocked out the girl FROM BEHIND slap/punch/kick or try to sucker punch Roger? IDK, who does for sure?
Both parties could've walked away.
The BAD ASS Knock a Girl Out from Behindartist prob got what he deserved. Who knows for sure. The DUMB ASS decided to stay & trade with Roger. A DUMB ASS move...obviously.

Creepn
08-05-2010, 01:30 AM
During the 29- 39 secs, they were just exchanging words. Nobody exchanged blows at that moment. And if there was a blow that the camera didnt see, people wouldve been scrambling to see the confrontation. But there wasn't. I'm going by witness accounts that I gather from articles and none says that the thug attacked Roger Huerta.

The initial physical confrontation between the two happened when the thug was trying to fend off someone charging for him, Roger sees this as an opportunity to charge him while the thug wasn't looking and had his way with him.

He probably didn't even know he was Roger Huerta. I didnt. First time I've seen the dude.

dallaskd
08-05-2010, 02:00 AM
Roger did the right thing. How can you call him a bad person? Im glad he stomped that fucking assholes face in. A big dude hitting a girl from behind deserves an ass beating. Roger :tu

Rip-Hamilton32
08-05-2010, 02:02 AM
no doubt Roger shouldn't have gotten involved but the guy deserved it

Rip-Hamilton32
08-05-2010, 02:03 AM
the chick took the punch better then the dude took the beat down from Roger atleast she was moving lol

dallaskd
08-05-2010, 02:04 AM
no doubt Roger shouldn't have gotten involved but the guy deserved it

why?? because he is a UFC fighter? If I ever see someone deck a girl like that from behind, I would jump in on him. That is fucked up. Everyone there should have jumped his ass.

Rip-Hamilton32
08-05-2010, 02:08 AM
i agree with you 100% about jumping in as long as your career isn't in jeopardy, this could effect Rogers career with the UFC but the guy definitely deserved what he got

Creepn
08-05-2010, 04:05 AM
Roger was using the girl as an excuse to fight some dude. The people already had the girl up and people were holding the thug back to walk away. The problem was over and wait for authorities. I can understand if Roger jumped in right away but he still kept instigating and provoking for a fight well after the incident.

Why in the hell did he have to head stomp the dude? He was down and fight was over that's it, you walk away, ask the girl if she's ok, she'll give you her number and then she'll repay you in a good old fashion sex romp.

Head stomping is illegal for a reason.

Straight up pussy that guy is. Attacking the thug from his blind side when he was already off balance and head stomping to make sure he wouldn't get up. :rolleyes

Stringer_Bell
08-05-2010, 06:36 AM
1) The chick was pushed hard away, then hit...and I think Roger prolly had a good view of what happened and didn't want the guy to get away. Look at his body language, it's not as hostile as one would think.
2) The chick beater took his shirt off first, then Roger did, then the friend comes running to stop it.
3) Hearing your friend call out for you knowing some shit is about to go down is one of the most chilling things to hear, that shit's intense and this vid brings back some memories.
4) A guy in gray runs to grab a hold of the chick beater, and the chick beater punches the dude and its THE PUNCH that he throws that gets him off balance and Roger proceeds to incapacitate the guy, who I'm sure it can be argued he felt was a threat to the safety of others at that point.

finally...

5) Whoever kicked the chick beater's head in is a HUGE PUSSY. If the guy is down, he's down. There are two guys (one being Roger) with their shirts off in the video. I don't think Roger would head stomp anyone, so I'll assume it's the other guy.

This article sheds light on the second shirtless dude, http://www.cagepotato.com/tmz-misleads-everyone-roger-huerta-streetfight-video

PS: Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong looking the other way when shit like this goes down. People are drunk and say and do stupid shit and it comes back to haunt them in the form of violence, so jumping in is really not needed unless it's a friend.

Oh, Gee!!
08-05-2010, 10:28 AM
the head stomp at the end may come back to haunt huerta (or whoever it was--not sure it was even huerta that kicked the guy when he was down) in a lawsuit for money or criminal case

aside from that, that 200+ pound dude got everything he deserved. that was a massive sucker punch he landed on that girl.

EmptyMan
08-05-2010, 12:16 PM
http://www.tmz.com/videos?########=true&mediaKey=06122435-fea9-4358-91eb-330a87db4f24&isShareURL=true

Dude sucker punches a girl from behind and knocks her down. Roger sees this and starts to confront the dude. Roger somehow knocks the dude down (I heard by a kick to the head) and head stomps the guy while hes on the ground unconscious.

Watching this video, Roger is a fucking pussy. First of all, if you a martial arts master and KNOWN for it, you should NOT be fighting anybody unless your life was threatened. Roger was just aching for a fight by the way he was trying to provoke a thug who wasn't trying to fight him. THEN, he sucker punches the thug while the thug was trying to fend off somebody going for him. Then an even more cowardly act, he head stomps the guy while he's out cold on the ground.

What a pussy move. Fuck you Huerta. And Fuck the thug for hitting a girl from behind. But fuck Huerta. Maybe that girl did something that warrants getting hit I dunno.

What the...I don't even...

760Spursfan
08-05-2010, 12:32 PM
This all could have been avoided if that "pussy" would have never sucker punched the girl from behind. Being a UFC fighter Roger should have known better than to actually confront the guy at all with so much on the line. Either way he did and will have to suffer the consequences but I don't blame him and the big dude :sleep"deserved" it.

Now, since Roger is a trained MMA fighter, would his hands be considered "deadly weapons"?

oh crap
08-05-2010, 02:35 PM
6th street get's buck!

Ginobilly
08-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Roger Huerta did what Steven Seagal would of done!

Creepn
08-05-2010, 03:50 PM
What the...I don't even...

Why do people think girls can't do stupid shit that can actually warrant a totally justifiable hit from the opposite sex? I never in my life hit a girl but if I hear a girl done some real real stupid shit to a dude who's capable of hitting a girl, I'd be like, "meh".

For example, real life experience here in SA. Long story short, at the club this girl stabbed my cousin in the neck and nobody saw it. It was not self defense, she wanted to save face because her boyfriend saw her talking to my cousin. The girl got confronted but of course every fucking body wanted to be the hero and step in for the girl and a big as brawl ensued because of it. It was just a nasty night.

Creepn
08-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Now, since Roger is a trained MMA fighter, would his hands be considered "deadly weapons"?

Yes most definitely. It's the law.

dbreiden83080
08-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Huerta needs to be back in the UFC after his Prison Sentance.. :lol

dallaskd
08-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Yes most definitely. It's the law.

what law?

dbreiden83080
08-05-2010, 04:53 PM
what law?

You can't beat up a reg person if you are a pro fighter dude..

It's assault times 10!!!

Creepn
08-05-2010, 04:54 PM
It's illegal to be the aggressor in a fight. Roger most definitely was not in self defense mode as he CHASED down the guy and knocked the guy out cold. In court, his hands and feet will be considered deadly weapons as he is trained in the art of deadly combat.

redzero
08-05-2010, 06:12 PM
That fag deserved being knocked out for what he did.

dallaskd
08-05-2010, 11:33 PM
It's illegal to be the aggressor in a fight. Roger most definitely was not in self defense mode as he CHASED down the guy and knocked the guy out cold. In court, his hands and feet will be considered deadly weapons as he is trained in the art of deadly combat.

I ask again, what law specifically says his hands and feet are deadly weapons and when were they deemed this?

Spursfan092120
08-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Fuck that shit...I would have kept kicking that dude. Did you see how big that guy was? And sucker punching a girl? That's fucked up. And to say the dude wasn't trying to fight him? Did you miss the video at :40? That's definitely a fight stance, if you ask me...And unless Roger was in the military, his hands and feet are not deemed deadly weapons.

dallaskd
08-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Maybe if you have a certain degree belt in a particular discipline you may be considered a weapon, but I have never heard of a LAW saying that and I doubt the court charges him with assault with a deadly weapon..

Rip-Hamilton32
08-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Dana said he agreed with what Roger did, and apparently tmz edited some of the footage, story is on yahoo

Sense
08-06-2010, 12:51 AM
Fuck this pussy bullshit about Huerta...

He did what I would've done... and that guy deserved it.

redzero
08-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Maybe if you have a certain degree belt in a particular discipline you may be considered a weapon, but I have never heard of a LAW saying that and I doubt the court charges him with assault with a deadly weapon..

It's an urban legend about boxers and prize fighters in general having to register themselves as deadly weapons or some shit.

dallaskd
08-06-2010, 01:26 AM
How did TMZ edit the video clip?

dallaskd
08-06-2010, 01:26 AM
not how, but what did they edit?

Stringer_Bell
08-06-2010, 03:22 AM
Fuck that shit...I would have kept kicking that dude. Did you see how big that guy was? And sucker punching a girl? That's fucked up. And to say the dude wasn't trying to fight him? Did you miss the video at :40? That's definitely a fight stance, if you ask me...

I'm pretty sure my comments stands up to Roger's side of the story in this article http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/05/roger-huerta-ufc-interview-bloody-fight-hit-me-first-austin-texas-street-fight/

Roger was calm and questioning the guy, not posturing like he wanted a fight. While he didn't say he didn't stomp him, I don't think Roger has an obligation to say specifically what he did due to the legal implications and possibly incriminating himself. The chick beater prolly wants to sue in civil court now that he knows Roger's "famous," so he needs to watch his words.

When someone is KO'd, they are KO'd, and unless it's your family or your friend there's no reason to take it further than that...such as curb stomping. It's no better than pushing some drunk bitch then punching her cuz she got up in your face and ran her mouth off. It's naive to believe it was a totally random or "unprovoked" attack. Then again, she didn't look like the type of chick that be partying with a big black guy, so I guess that's a possibility. I've got no emotional reaction to helping stupid drunk people, of any sex, unless someone is screaming "get away from me" or "help." You can't go rushing to fight over pretending to have a moral compass that only points you to drunk bitches getting beat.

Creepn
08-06-2010, 09:40 AM
I ask again, what law specifically says his hands and feet are deadly weapons and when were they deemed this?

Hey Dallaskd, misunderstanding here on my part. I meant the law process as a whole. The will look at the video and see that there was no self defense in his case and the lawyers against Huerta are gonna present his hands and feet as deadly weapons to the court. It's been done plenty of times and they would get a higher sentence than normal people.

It's a myth that trained fighters have to register their body parts as weapons as a law requirement.

Creepn
08-06-2010, 09:43 AM
not how, but what did they edit?

Apparently the "original" guy that head stomped the dude didn't have a tattoo so TMZ added a tattoo onto the guy to make it seem like it was Huerta.

Pretty fucked up if its true. Real fucked up.

LakerHater
08-06-2010, 11:08 PM
http://www.cagepotato.com/tmz-misleads-everyone-roger-huerta-streetfight-video

desflood
08-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Watching the video, it looks like whoever was stomping the guy as he was on the ground was wearing a shirt - Roger had his off. That would make the stomper somebody other than Huerta.

dallaskd
08-07-2010, 12:54 AM
I dont think Roger will get any charges in this whole incident and Dana seems to be OK with it..

desflood
08-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Huerta fights with Bellator. Dana White's opinion has no bearing on his career.

LakerHater
08-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Yeah, it doesnt matter what White thinks!

dallaskd
08-08-2010, 12:19 AM
He will be back in the UFC before long.

Stringer_Bell
08-08-2010, 12:33 AM
He will be back in the UFC before long.

For sure, he left on his own free will and I think when he regroups after this last loss he'll get back on track with the UFC eventually.

HighLowLobForBig-50
08-10-2010, 04:32 PM
good job roger

romad_20
08-10-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned that the guy who punched the girl and then proceeded to get his ass kicked by a dude 100 pounds lighter (although he is a pro) was former UT LB Rashad Bobino.

DarkReign
08-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Roger did the right thing. How can you call him a bad person? Im glad he stomped that fucking assholes face in. A big dude hitting a girl from behind deserves an ass beating. Roger :tu

Fucking quoted for truth.

You knock a girl out and Im Mike Tyson, you go night-night, end of discussion.

Half the pussies, excuse me, all the pussies watching that fucking creep knock her out didnt do shit. Glad somebody did.

Looks like the fucking idiot was out cold, too! Deserve it you fucking loser. Sucks when your bitch-act gets caught by a dude who can curbstomp you, I guess.

jimo2305
08-11-2010, 01:51 AM
quite frankly the girl shouldn't have turn her back on the guy.. you can see she doesn't get good coaching.. if she had a good coach she could've easily done a take down.. the guy would've least expected that and then she could've used her ground n' pound game to get some hits on the guy.. of course she'd have to make sure she got good full guard position..

are u kiddin' me?

u got no business hitting a girl.. there ARE very few exceptions.. but what happened there was unwarranted.. look at how big that dude is.. you don't hit girls.. plain and simple.. i wouldnt have a problem with it if i were the judge in this case if any comes out or dana white

manustarting2gd
08-11-2010, 09:00 AM
This is why Bombino got waxed.... Huerta's life story explains it....

http://starcasm.net/archives/59466

Over the weekend former UFC fighter Roger Huerta was captured on video brawling with a man who had just viciously knocked out a defenseless woman on the streets of Austin, Texas. The video was posted by TMZ and quickly became a viral target for search engines.
You can check out the video of the street fight via the link above but I warn you, some of the scenes are violent and difficult to watch. TMZ followed up with Huerta and here is what he had to say about the incident:
“I approached the man calmly and said, “Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl.” But Huerta claims the other guy responded, “F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ bitch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out.”
Huerta added, “… and as he’s saying this, he’s taking off his shirt … and at that point I was like, alright.’” Huerta insists that he didn’t throw the first punch — and only reacted when the other guy “started swinging at me” … and we all know what happened next. “I got the better of him and I left,” Huerta said. The 27-year-old explained, “If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”
When I followed up on this sensational story to do a post on the fight I came across an incredibly moving bio that explains exactly how important Huerta’s mom is to him and why he was the last guy on earth the man who is shown hitting the woman in the video wanted to mess with that fateful night.

Huerta’s childhood was harder than anything I could imagine going through. His father was strung out on drugs and his birth mother physically abused him. He was placed in a foster home for a brief period of time and when his birth mother lost custody she fled the country with him to El Salvador. Shortly after arriving she abandoned him, leaving him with his grandparents during the violent El Salvadoran Civil War.
She reclaimed Roger a year later and returned to the U.S. only to leave him on the doorstep of his father’s home. This abandonment would be the last time he ever saw his birth mother. After moving in Huerta’s step mother began a continuous cycle of mental and physical abuse until he was relocated to Mexico where he was left with his father’s parents. In Mexico a young Huerta would be sent out into the streets to sell picture frames to tourists for money. He was brought back to America and for a brief period of time once again fell under the guardianship of his father and abusive step mother until his father left. At this point he was subsequently kicked out of the house leaving him homeless.
All of this and Roger Huerta was only 12-years-old. It was then, when all of the worthless adult figures in his life, the ones who should have protected and cared for him were gone and he was forced to fend for himself that the depth of who he was began to emerge and the possibility of a joyful existence somehow shown. A friend of his mother, Maria King, gained legal custody of Roger and moved him to Austin where for the very first time in his life he had some semblance of stability.
It is during this chapter of his incredible story that I would like to show the following moving piece on Huerta and English teacher Jo Ramirez whom he calls his “Guardian Angel” during the clip:

If you were unable to watch the video, Jo Ramirez was Huerta’s English teacher in High School. She got to know Roger and was amazed and deeply moved with his ability to live life with joy and conviction after having suffered so much abuse, abandonment and neglect. Though already being a mother of seven she adopted Huerta in 2002 at the age of 19 becoming his protector and symbol of love and family.
Now you know that when Roger Huerta stated, “If that was my mom… I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it” he meant every single word he said.

tlongII
08-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Roger did the right thing imo. The head stomping may have been excessive, but that big-ass dude sucker punched a chick from behind!

hater
08-11-2010, 09:48 AM
yup. the guy deserved it. He is a huge dude, he could have easily killed the girl. Roger Huerta is a true american hero, or Salvadorian, whatever.

oligarchy
08-11-2010, 01:50 PM
nice

nTkw1-LW7M8

lefty
08-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Everything was cool in that vid until they showed Huerta stomping the dude in the face. That put him on the level with the guy that punched the chic from behind. I wonder what she did to cause that reaction.
I agree

DarkReign
08-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Everything was cool in that vid until they showed Huerta stomping the dude in the face. That put him on the level with the guy that punched the chic from behind. I wonder what she did to cause that reaction.

I dont believe it was Huerta who was stomping him.

Not that I care if he did one way or the other.

cornbread
08-11-2010, 04:36 PM
If I remember correctly, the guy that did the stomping had a shirt on while Roger was shirtless.

The TroutBum
08-12-2010, 12:36 AM
I only have one question for this thread:

Who cares?