PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are done

Ace
08-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Kobe is declining and having knee surgery this summer will speed up that process. Bynum will never be 100% for full season. Pau has shown he can't carry a team. I know its hard to swallow but its reality. Kobe just won't be able to do another season.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
08-05-2010, 08:16 PM
ok

TheKingOfMIA6
08-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Kobe is declining and having knee surgery this summer will speed up that process. Bynum will never be 100% for full season. Pau has shown he can't carry a team. I know its hard to swallow but its reality. Kobe just won't be able to do another season.

and Phil Jackson will soon retire too

MR.SILVER&BLack
08-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Na kobe has 1 maybe 2 more seasons before he hits KG's decline, but if kobe and Durant meet in the playoffs again dont excpect the thunder to be taking a early vacation.

PGDynasty24
08-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Yup were done. Your 100% right

Ace
08-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Yup were done. Your 100% right

Acceptance is the first step. Good job :tu

nevetslc
08-05-2010, 09:38 PM
sig

Ace
08-05-2010, 09:42 PM
sig

:sleep

Last year. Mines is better and out with the old (Kobe) in with the new.

Venti Quattro
08-05-2010, 10:03 PM
cool story

HeatChamps
08-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Yep the Lakers are done. It has nothing to with decline but what is happening in South Beach.

HarlemHeat37
08-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Ace is showing a lot of things early on in his ST career, TBH..promising new poster..

JamStone
08-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Chris Bosh's number with the Miami Heat will be #1, not #4.

U mad about that mistake?

tlongII
08-05-2010, 11:23 PM
There is a GREAT team emerging in red, black, and white. And it ain't in the Eastern Conference.

Ace
08-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Chris Bosh's number with the Miami Heat will be #1, not #4.

U mad about that mistake?

Only if you think I should be...

HeatChamps
08-05-2010, 11:37 PM
There is a GREAT team emerging in red, black, and white. And it ain't in the Eastern Conference.
:lol Blazers

Red Hawk #21
08-05-2010, 11:43 PM

The funny thing is that in three years from now, the Blazers will still be "emerging" to you...

milkshakeballa
08-05-2010, 11:45 PM
Ace is showing a lot of things early on in his ST career, TBH..promising new poster..

Harlem...no lie... i lol'd...TBH

DJB
08-06-2010, 12:44 AM

kill yourself you bandwagon douche :toast

Killakobe81
08-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Love that knee brace and look on Bosh's face a bit of "foreshadowing"?

you better hope not ...

TinTin
08-06-2010, 01:18 AM
The op is like miami's 21 blessings

DJ Mbenga
08-06-2010, 02:02 AM

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q401/HipHopStan_com/HipHopStan%20Picture%20Forum/d521b4cf.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2010, 06:08 AM

True...Lead by the NBA's Finals rapist...The Lakers are done anal raping for the summer...too much fucking in one year I swear....

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2010, 06:33 AM
Yep the Lakers are done. It has nothing to with decline but what is happening in South Beach.

Lemme xplain...Flush Le Toilet on South Beach...Hollywood is where dreams... your dreams shall come true...it's the Mecca, the original Magic Kingdom..I'm gone let my girl Katie ( no pun intended Cully) ride on you bitch made Noogah's...

Can you imagine Koolaid Mixed With This:
CwE-SLnLkqY

TheManFromAcme
08-06-2010, 06:35 AM
True...Lead by the NBA's Finals rapist...The Lakers are done anal raping for the summer...too much fucking in one year I swear....

:lol

easy7
08-06-2010, 07:16 AM
Stick a spork in them...

LkrFan
08-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Kobe probably has many years more of effectiveness because anything inside halfcourt is within his range. In other words: the man can shoot. Teams in the NBA that win titles have a potent inside outside half court game. The Lakers boast the best frontline in the game bar none. Because Kobe will always be able to shoot, he will still get his points. It may not be SportsCenter highlight worthy, but he will still get the job done. I could care less about that stuff as long as he scores. I bet Kobe doesn't have any more than 30 dunks all of last year. He plays below the rim in comparison to Wade or LeHype - yet many non-biased people still see him as the best in the game. Hell, Wade and LeHype will readily tell you that (probably at gunpoint). Even as he further ages, Pau will still be in his prime (remember, deep runs in the playoffs are still kind of new to Pau). By the time Pau starts winding down, 26 year old Bynum will be entering his. And for heavens sake, we're the Lakers so we will always have talent. I never thought we would have another team that could contend for multiple titles after Showtime. Then came Shaq and Kobe. After Shaq left we went lottery one time and had a few 1st round exits with the likes of Kwame, Brian Cook, Luke and Smush playing heavy minutes. Then MK paired Pau with Kobe to build another team capable of contending for multiple titles. 2/3 so far and we are not done yet. :toast

Ashy Larry
08-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Hey Lakers, Ace said you guys are done. He seems to be a very smart and intelligent poster. What do you guys think of that ???

http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/truewest662/LakersLauhginggif.gif

Giuseppe
08-06-2010, 10:26 AM
I think when Boston resists the Heat next Spring the tree of woe is gonna host 'em.

Ace
08-06-2010, 10:50 AM
I think when Boston resists the Heat next Spring the tree of woe is gonna host 'em.

Just like the Lakers:

http://www.frittendenphotos.co.uk/userfiles/image/Gallery/DSCF4279.jpg

HarlemHeat37
08-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Kobe probably has many years more of effectiveness because anything inside halfcourt is within his range. In other words: the man can shoot. Teams in the NBA that win titles have a potent inside outside half court game. The Lakers boast the best frontline in the game bar none. Because Kobe will always be able to shoot, he will still get his points. It may not be SportsCenter highlight worthy, but he will still get the job done. I could care less about that stuff as long as he scores. I bet Kobe doesn't have any more than 30 dunks all of last year. He plays below the rim in comparison to Wade or LeHype - yet many non-biased people still see him as the best in the game. Hell, Wade and LeHype will readily tell you that (probably at gunpoint). Even as he further ages, Pau will still be in his prime (remember, deep runs in the playoffs are still kind of new to Pau). By the time Pau starts winding down, 26 year old Bynum will be entering his. And for heavens sake, we're the Lakers so we will always have talent. I never thought we would have another team that could contend for multiple titles after Showtime. Then came Shaq and Kobe. After Shaq left we went lottery one time and had a few 1st round exits with the likes of Kwame, Brian Cook, Luke and Smush playing heavy minutes. Then MK paired Pau with Kobe to build another team capable of contending for multiple titles. 2/3 so far and we are not done yet. :toast

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Please replace that with JW and DS..

Banzai
08-06-2010, 11:07 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/9cyPFQbgCnc6yqxe9AUkyBwgo1_400.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4010)
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=3906)

Chillen
08-06-2010, 11:13 PM
3 straight NBA finals appearence is no small feat, they won 2 straight over Orlando and Boston. They are not done, far, far from it. They will be heavily favored to win their third straight NBA title and unless they have a bite of the injury bug or Kobe has a poor shooting season, they have to be beaten first and no one except Boston has done it the last 3 NBA seasons. They have what it takes to beat Miami and Boston in the NBA finals, it might be tough but they can do it.

Done, no way in hell.

Nathan89
08-07-2010, 02:44 AM
3 straight NBA finals appearence is no small feat, they won 2 straight over Orlando and Boston. They are not done, far, far from it. They will be heavily favored to win their third straight NBA title and unless they have a bite of the injury bug or Kobe has a poor shooting season, they have to be beaten first and no one except Boston has done it the last 3 NBA seasons. They have what it takes to beat Miami and Boston in the NBA finals, it might be tough but they can do it.

Done, no way in hell.

I think vegas has the Heat as the favorite to win it all. Correct me if I am wrong.

My Fault
08-07-2010, 08:40 AM

Done, no way in hell.

Couldn't stay away eh Tracker?

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2010, 10:41 AM
I think vegas has the Heat as the favorite to win it all. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hmmmm...lemme try to explain to someone who's never been to Vegas and doesn't know what it's like to roll with high rollers...Just shut up and listen for a sec... Big Money is lost all the time by Vegas Odds Makers...because quite simply it's a roll of the die bet on popularity that's a point in time snapshot...as we get closer to the big dance you'll see Book Makers ass holes tightening up as ratios and odds change...typically the pendulum swings back to the Lakers favor once people have had a chance to check out the product heading into the big dance...so those fools / homers that bet with their heart (which is hate) and not their head I'm very appreciative of.

My advice and depending on how the bet is set up I wouldn't accept any bets that require me to lock in until the first half of the season is over... 2010 I won a shit load of cash as in 7,800.00:greedy on my beloved Lakers again this past season many of the bets were give and take... a combination of proposition and parlay bets is how I roll. It can get very complicated so I keep a nice excel spreadsheet to track them all. 2009 I won 6,500.00 :greedy 2008 I lost 4,000.00 so my net is 10.3k in "earnings" betting on the Lakers only... So the outcome is typically always the same...Lakers WIN!!! and that's all that matters to me. :toast

Don Ready
08-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Hmmmm...lemme try to explain to someone who's never been to Vegas and doesn't know what it's like to roll with high rollers...Just shut up and listen for a sec... Big Money is lost all the time by Vegas Odds Makers...because quite simply it's a roll of the die bet on popularity that's a point in time snapshot...as we get closer to the big dance you'll see Book Makers ass holes tightening up as ratios and odds change...typically the pendulum swings back to the Lakers favor once people have had a chance to check out the product heading into the big dance...so those fools / homers that bet with their heart (which is hate) and not their head I'm very appreciative of.

My advice and depending on how the bet is set up I wouldn't accept any bets that require me to lock in until the first half of the season is over... 2010 I won a shit load of cash as in 7,800.00:greedy on my beloved Lakers again this past season many of the bets were give and take... a combination of proposition and parlay bets is how I roll. It can get very complicated so I keep a nice excel spreadsheet to track them all. 2009 I won 6,500.00 :greedy 2008 I lost 4,000.00 so my net is 10.3k in "earnings" betting on the Lakers only... So the outcome is typically always the same...Lakers WIN!!! and that's all that matters to me. :toast

Lying on the internet about money.

This the first time this has happened....

2pac > Kobe
08-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Fuck the lakers

Fuck the heat

Cavs are winning this year

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Lying on the internet about money.

This the first time this has happened....

okay...:toast