PDA

View Full Version : Target: Manu

milkyway21
05-18-2005, 01:38 AM
at the end of 4th. coach Mc was already thinking ahead on HOW to stop Manu.

see the Sonic's defense on Manu last night.

is this allowed? Murray's like pushing Manu.:huh
http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages/photos/52819751BB012_Sonics_Spurs051801_lower.jpg

so, Manu is going to be the primary target in Seattle.

other than Manu & Nazr+Tim, the Spurs did not really contribute much to help us get the win tonight. Barry, TP, Horry, Udrih, Glenn....

so what's the game plan for game 6 be?

2centsworth
05-18-2005, 01:41 AM
Manu is one tough SOB. It doesn't matter, because he will get his. He just needs his friends to help him out.

MiNuS
05-18-2005, 01:46 AM
Spurs have a WEAK Parker...and an MIA Bench.

Somebody whack Tony on the head.Forget about EVA!The Mexican-Brittany....ehhhhh.
Whatever.

Really,the bench is weak and they are not attacking.No one is hitting their outside shots.Those last minutes showed some redemption for Parker. I call it no pressure,garbage time.

I want this series over! I hate to see pigtails on big fat men. OVER!

firepopovich
05-18-2005, 01:54 AM
just think what game 6 would look like with manu playing 20 mins off the bench like game 5. which im sure is what pop really wanted deep down

milkyway21
05-18-2005, 02:19 AM
And when he felt a bump from Antonio Daniels, falling down after missing a three? Naturally Ginobili got the call, and naturally Ginobili made all three free throws.

"Some of that is acting," Nate McMillan said afterward. "He is flopping at times and draws the foul. He knows how to do that."

But then McMillan stopped from going into a George Karl rant. McMillan wasn't derisive of Ginobili's style; he admired it.

...Manu a flopper? Manu you can't do that again in Seattle:lol
17 FT trips was TOO many. the refs must have counted the total by now.

...i think Horry besides TP shld step up in Seattle. Do the 3s to get ahead by 10-15+.

the Sonics i think has not lost a game this playoffs in Seattle. and that's a scary game 6. it's gonna be a physical game throughout.

tonillo
05-18-2005, 02:43 AM
no question to stern or POP on makes them store clerks from denver and seattle on manu? I have seen contest 3 in tv (Italy) before collison then fortson went expelled when it makes it e' made x to make badly must expel the player or not to make it to play the successive game to lose manu now wants to say "all to house"
go spurs go
god save manu

GoSpurs21
05-18-2005, 02:46 AM
Winning solution is Spurs bigs playing D with their hands above their heads...see game film

uncontested shots...Spurs playing D with hands at hips = sonics points
Spurs playing D with hands above head = Spurs best D in league

Horry For 3!
05-18-2005, 04:15 AM
And when he felt a bump from Antonio Daniels, falling down after missing a three? Naturally Ginobili got the call, and naturally Ginobili made all three free throws.

"Some of that is acting," Nate McMillan said afterward. "He is flopping at times and draws the foul. He knows how to do that."

Ginobili flops a lot? You idiot McMillian! That is all the Sonics do is flop, that is all that Fortson does all that Evans does. Who is he to say that Ginobili flops a lot? Idiot!

tim2cn
05-18-2005, 05:51 AM
No one can stop Gino.He is god

slayermin
05-18-2005, 05:53 AM
Remember those two passes Manu threw to Nazr in game four that were turnovers?

Tonight, they were dunks. I think Nazr and Manu have figured out a way to expose the Sonics defense because TD attracts so much attention.