PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Basketball Names and Such

hipcoolster
08-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Fantasy basketball is almost here. So although this a bit like my first time... premature (:hat), I'd like to know if anyone has any good fantasy names? Also, who will be this years sleeper picks?

JamStone
08-06-2010, 02:23 AM
I don't play fantasy sports, but if names are anything like coming up with intramural basketball names, sometimes it's cool to come up with a contemporary reference. I'll give an example of what I was thinking. Back in 2000, I put together an intramural basketball team. It was a few months after that American Pie movie came out. I named our team "Stifler's Mom." Maybe you can think of some kind of amusing reference...

usdane
08-06-2010, 03:00 AM
Late round pick in very deep league (30 teams or so) Childress will be overlooked by many. Out of sight and mind. Livingston could get a lot of minutes with the Bobcats (however take only as late pick).

I play http://hoops.sports.ws/ if you are looking.

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2010, 06:21 AM
Fantasy basketball is almost here. So although this a bit like my first time... premature (:hat), I'd like to know if anyone has any good fantasy names? Also, who will be this years sleeper picks?

sure this should be a decent start for you:

NO Hornets Fantasy Name : Septic - with Irrepressible Anger
Dallas Mavs : Electric Twinkies
Miami Heat : Medusa's Kids

hipcoolster
08-07-2010, 01:57 AM
Miami Heat : Medusa's Kids

bahahahahahahahahaha
loving this