PDA

View Full Version : F**K Miami Heat Fans

hipcoolster
08-06-2010, 02:38 AM
I'm sorry but I have no respect for anyone who is a Miami Heat fan. Before this summer no one in Miami nor anywhere gave a shit (see picture) and now every douchebag around has jumped onto the bandwagon.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_krxeuhIwLS1qzb7vjo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1281166442&Signature=BDYDPyMb62wI6DzzEX%2Fh90YQy7o%3D

TE
08-06-2010, 02:57 AM
lol

Darrin
08-06-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm sorry but I have no respect for anyone who is a Miami Heat fan. Before this summer no one in Miami nor anywhere gave a shit (see picture) and now every douchebag around has jumped onto the bandwagon.

I don't think everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. I can only speak for myself and I have become intrigued by this team because of the collection of talent. We haven't seen a team like this, in their prime, in my lifetime. The way this team came together is both interesting and unprecedented. I had no problem with Team USA putting these three players on the team and I have no problem watching them try and dominate the NBA.

The Miami Heat before this coming season didn't have the best player in the league and one of the top-five big men surrounding their superstar. If they did, if Jermaine O'Neal was his 2004 self, I would be just as intrigued by them. I would show them respect.

Lebron James is going there to be the facilitator of the offense, which is a part of his game not emphasized since 2007. Chris Bosh has never played on a contender and therefore I haven't seen him play more than a handful of games each season. I am curious about them. If they stink it up, I am just as likely to call them out as cheer for them if they do put it together.

I am a fan of this league before anything else. I have a tendency to pay attention to the hometown Pistons out of habit and love. But being a fan of the league, I am intrigued by the history that could be made here once they get on the basketball court. If this sounds like a justification or rambling, I've done my best to explain my reasons.

Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, and Paul Pierce were three of my favorite players. When it came time for them to play together, when Boston became relevant in the Championship discussion, I watched very closely and enjoyed their success. I see very little difference here between the Celtics becoming relevant and the Heat doing the same. My point is that your hatred is for something that happens every season when good moves are made--teams change and my interest and liking them changes with their mix.

hipcoolster
08-06-2010, 03:50 AM
Darrin, I agree with you. I am so damn excited to see this team play and I'm really excited to have a "bad guy" team to root against. While Bosh is a good player of offensively however his defense is lacking, which adds to their HUGE whole in the front court.

Also, every single player will have this team circled on their calendar and i truely believe that every team will bring their 'A' game every night against then. It should be a great season.

MiamiHeat
08-06-2010, 05:12 AM
yeah, well fuck you too

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2010, 06:04 AM
Darrin, I agree with you. I am so damn excited to see this team play and I'm really excited to have a "bad guy" team to root against. While Bosh is a good player of offensively however his defense is lacking, which adds to their HUGE whole in the front court.

Also, every single player will have this team circled on their calendar and i truely believe that every team will bring their 'A' game every night against then. It should be a great season.

LMAO....this thread is awesome...front runners actually justifying the bandwagonning...thread title should have been "Why I Chose To Dick Ride The New Heat"....:toast

LkrFan
08-06-2010, 06:52 AM
yeah, well fuck you too:rollin

Ashy Larry
08-06-2010, 09:36 AM
And it seems like that one chick in the picture has Memphis Grizzlies colors ........

lol @ the South Florida fan base.

MiamiHeatFan
08-06-2010, 09:43 AM

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_krxeuhIwLS1qzb7vjo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1281166442&Signature=BDYDPyMb62wI6DzzEX%2Fh90YQy7o%3D
121-63.

Screw off and give us CP3, he doesn't want to stay in that shit-infested swamp you call home. He's wants to be part of our dynasty.

BTW, I've been lurking this forum for years, I just decided to join now, before you ask.

MiamiHeatFan
08-06-2010, 09:44 AM
yeah, well fuck you too
Right on brother.

lefty
08-06-2010, 09:46 AM
I cant blame them

If I had to choose between going to the beach or paying $$$$ to go see an average team play...........

hipcoolster
08-06-2010, 09:48 AM
121-63.

Screw off and give us CP3, he doesn't want to stay in that shit-infested swamp you call home. He's wants to be part of our dynasty.

BTW, I've been lurking this forum for years, I just decided to join now, before you ask.

What good does CP3 do on a team with Wade and LeBron. I mean those two already need the ball in their hands to be effective.

Ashy Larry
08-06-2010, 09:49 AM
I cant blame them

If I had to choose between going to the beach or paying $$$$ to go see an average team play...........

lol ... hell, it's every sport. Dolphins games usually blacked out; Heat games up until now were sold out because of the ghosts purchasing tickets and didn't the Marlins go to the World Series and have many empty seats ????

Brutal.

My Fault
08-06-2010, 10:07 AM
121-63.

I'm a millionaire and have my own pet velociraptor. See how that works?

Ace
08-06-2010, 11:37 AM
So to sum it up :tu

http://image.srtforums.com/srtforums/images/smilies/crbaby.gif

BlackSwordsMan
08-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm a millionaire and have my own pet velociraptor. See how that works?

that's so fucking cool bro
what do you feed it?

My Fault
08-06-2010, 01:05 PM
that's so fucking cool bro
what do you feed it?

Laker Fans. They're like roaches, useless and dime a dozen.

Giuseppe
08-06-2010, 02:09 PM
I smell skunk.

MiamiHeat
08-06-2010, 02:22 PM
lol ... hell, it's every sport. Dolphins games usually blacked out; Heat games up until now were sold out because of the ghosts purchasing tickets and didn't the Marlins go to the World Series and have many empty seats ????

Brutal.

bullshit. there wasn't a single blackout last year. you don't know shit about it.

you're just repeating garbage you heard from someone else,.....stuff that you didn't even research

Miami Dolphins averaged 72,516 fans every game in 2009-2010.

Overall, the Dolphins average 67,542 fans at every game.

Fail harder.

and the Marlins world series were sold out.

however, Miami has not forgiven the Marlins for what happened after 1997 championship.

HeatChamps
08-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Fuck you. I've been a long time fan. Way back when the Heat picked up Shaq. I stuck with them ever since. We know they'll win it this year so go ahead and put the trophy aside for 2011 Champions.

bostonguy
08-06-2010, 02:38 PM
I don't think everyone has jumped on the bandwagon. I can only speak for myself and I have become intrigued by this team because of the collection of talent. We haven't seen a team like this, in their prime, in my lifetime. The way this team came together is both interesting and unprecedented. I had no problem with Team USA putting these three players on the team and I have no problem watching them try and dominate the NBA.

The Miami Heat before this coming season didn't have the best player in the league and one of the top-five big men surrounding their superstar. If they did, if Jermaine O'Neal was his 2004 self, I would be just as intrigued by them. I would show them respect.

Lebron James is going there to be the facilitator of the offense, which is a part of his game not emphasized since 2007. Chris Bosh has never played on a contender and therefore I haven't seen him play more than a handful of games each season. I am curious about them. If they stink it up, I am just as likely to call them out as cheer for them if they do put it together.

I am a fan of this league before anything else. I have a tendency to pay attention to the hometown Pistons out of habit and love. But being a fan of the league, I am intrigued by the history that could be made here once they get on the basketball court. If this sounds like a justification or rambling, I've done my best to explain my reasons.

Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, and Paul Pierce were three of my favorite players. When it came time for them to play together, when Boston became relevant in the Championship discussion, I watched very closely and enjoyed their success. I see very little difference here between the Celtics becoming relevant and the Heat doing the same. My point is that your hatred is for something that happens every season when good moves are made--teams change and my interest and liking them changes with their mix.

Bosh a top 5 bigman? Over Dwight Howard,Dirk,Duncan (yeah he is on the decline but he is still better than Bosh),Gasol, Bogut, Amare????

He doesn't crack the top 5. He is just a jumpshooting bigman. Has no post game whatsoever.

21_Blessings
08-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Baby Drew > Rupaul to be completely honest here.

HeatChamps
08-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Bosh a top 5 bigman? Over Dwight Howard,Dirk,Duncan (yeah he is on the decline but he is still better than Bosh),Gasol, Bogut, Amare????

He doesn't crack the top 5. He is just a jumpshooting bigman. Has no post game whatsoever.
Amare? lmao He's definitely better than Amare. And yes he does have some post moves.

Ace
08-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Baby Drew > Rupaul to be completely honest here.
Health > Bynum

bostonguy
08-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Amare? lmao He's definitely better than Amare. And yes he does have some post moves.

He does???:lmao:lmao:lmao

21_Blessings
08-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Health > Bynum

Karma > Heat

Darrin
08-06-2010, 03:29 PM

Dirk isn't a big man, Duncan isn't 25, Bogut and Bynum can't stay healthy, and Dwight Howard is overrated. It's arguable, but I'd probably put Bosh higher than that.

I'm suprised you didn't bring up Nene, Chris Kaman, Yao Ming, and Zach Randolph.

21_Blessings
08-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Baby Drew will have his healthiest season and you can take that to the bank.

Miami is fucked. :lol

MiamiHeat
08-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Bosh is suffering from the Gasol and Garnett syndrome.

Spend your career with a shitty franchise, with low visibility, no good teammates to help you win, and suddenly you're underrated and dogged on.

It's time for Bosh's talents to shine.

bostonguy
08-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Dirk isn't a big man, Duncan isn't 25, Bogut and Bynum can't stay healthy, and Dwight Howard is overrated. It's arguable, but I'd probably put Bosh higher than that.

I'm suprised you didn't bring up Nene, Chris Kaman, Yao Ming, and Zach Randolph.

Dirk isn't a bigman? He is 7 foot and plays the 4 and does pretty well there. He has evolved into a superstar at that position.
Duncan isn't 25 but I'd still take him over Bosh.I never mentioned Bynum.I said Gasol. Howard might be overrated but he brings more than Bosh. Agree on Bogut can't ever stay healthy.

TheKingOfMIA6
08-06-2010, 04:46 PM
yeah, well fuck you too

Ace
08-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Baby Drew will have his healthiest season and you can take that to the bank.

Miami is fucked. :lol

I'm sure that's something you've said every season and every season he's been broken down. Not mentioning the sugery he had just had. Bynum < Glass

Basketballgirl25
08-06-2010, 05:12 PM

Your a fan of this league? How can you be a fan of this league as of now? I'm a Nets fan first then a league fan so that's prob why I think different then you, but I think college basketball is better then NBA now, back in 2004 I would have said NBA was way better, now I have to say how crazy was I this league is Bullshit(and no it's not because Nets suck, I watched every Nets game I could last year better then how many games I actually watched when they won). NBA needs a major fix to get better again I'm not supporting it for the life of me, I'll stick to watching Football which I know nothing about:lol

MR.SILVER&BLack
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
agreed. if your not going stay with "your" team when they go thru bad times, then you shouldnt open up your mouth that "your" team is gonna destroy every one in the league. which is why i have a lot of respect for T-wolves & Nets fans.

(not aimed towards true heat fans. just the general public bandwagoners)

21_Blessings
08-06-2010, 05:50 PM
(not aimed towards true heat fans. just the general public bandwagoners)

:nope They don't exist. As they were all Chicago Bull fans prior. :lmao

MiamiHeat
08-06-2010, 07:23 PM
:nope They don't exist. As they were all Chicago Bull fans prior. :lmao

I'm here.